First Meeting

Make You Mine
Tiffany Hwang

Mom set me on another date. It was my 15th date since my birthday last year. I was turning 22, thus my mom told me to find a new boyfriend--precisely a fiancée. All my siblings already had boyfriends. Jessica unnie already had Taecyeon. Taeyeon unnie, she already had a boyfriend she didn't want to tell us anything about him. And Yoona, my lovely dongsaeng, already in a relationship with Donghae. Me? None.

On my last date, the guy left me. The worst part was, I had to pay the bills. Why did they leave me? My mom said that I looked absolutely pretty, and every guys would definitely fall for me. What was wrong, really?


Siwon Choi

This was my 30th blind date. My mom always set me on a blind date, but unfortunately, I cheated all of them. It wasn't because I didn't like their bodies. Nope. They were too cocky and talkative! When they asked me to accompany to the mall, I spent time walking around the mall, collecting their shopping bags. Such shopaholics.

I hope this time, she would be the best girl for me.

I wore a pair of causal clothes. I didn't think to bring her to fancy places. It's not that I hate it, but I thought that quiet places like Han River, or a flower field might be the best for our first date. Suddenly, my phone suddenly rang out loud. It was Sica, my friend.

"Siwon-ah!"

"Yes, Sica. What's wrong?"

"I'm gladly telling you that you're going to be paired with my sister!" Jessica's sister? Yoona? For real? Awesome! She was humble, hard working, and totally not a shop-a-holic. And yes, she was totally my type.

"ASSA! I will go to your house right now to see Yoona, bye!" I hung up, ran downstairs. My father quickly stopped me when I was about to get into the car. Oh yes, he hadn't known about my 30th blind date. Oops, this wasn't a blind date cause I was going to date Yoona Hwang!

"Where are you going, young man?"

"Another blind date, dad."

"God, Siwon Choi, how many times have you been changing girls?"

"But dad, I'm sure this is the last time. I'm going to date Yoona Hwang!" I smiled, making my dad dumbfounded.

"I have to get dressed. Your mom told me that she went to Hwang family's house, so she must be there. Wait for me."


Jessica Hwang

"Girl, you better speak up or this amazing man will leave you."

"Unni, I already spoke to every man! Believe me!" Tiffany combed her hair in anger, "What's wrong with them, really? And what's wrong with you, Unni?"

"Tch, he's really different from the other guys you have met. You'll regret if you reject him." I smirked, "Plus, he thought that you're Yoona. You're better than Yoong, so he will like you, IF you talk a lot."

"Whatever unni, I'm tired of this." She weakly sat on my bed, staring me with her bleary eyes. Every week, mom forced her to meet random guy or guys. They all were jerks. Some of them left her alone, or the unlucky one, some of the guys brought her to the hotel to well....do "something" with her. Mom was so desperate, so I suggested Siwon. Our parents knew each other, and Siwon was a perfect pair for her.

I hope he would be the perfect man for her.

"He's different, Fany." I smiled. "Call me if you dislike him. Agree?"

"Okay, unni. Can you help me with my hair and make-up?" Tiffany slowly walked to me, giving me her comb.

"Sure, my dear." I made her as pretty as I could. I had to make sure that Siwon fell for this girl. I had to make Siwon as her last love, so that he could forget her past love. That jerk. God, please. I knew that Siwon was a playboy. I obviously knew. But I'm sure, he would change this Tiff and Tiff would change Siwon. Please god, just let this one work...

"Tiffany honey, your guy is downstairs." Taeyeon knocked the door.

"Unni, what should I do? I'm afraid that he will leave me again!"

"THEN TALK! Tiffany, TALK! Stephanie Hwang, can you talk? Please, just pretend that he's dad. Do it for mom. Please."

"..........I will try."

"That's my girl. Let's go downstairs."


Siwon Choi

My father was indeed right. Mom was there. Yoona hadn't come downstairs yet. Taeyeon noona was downstairs, with her parents. Where was Jessica and Yoona? Girls always take forever to do the make up. Just wore a shirt and t-shirt already! Girls are strange creatures. Puh-lease, Yoona was always pretty with or without make up. Just come down please... My were tired.

"Ah, there she is. This is Stephanie."

Wait....Stephanie? Who was she? Did I ever know her? Did she even a part of Hwang family?

"H-he-hello, I'm Stephanie Hwang. J-just call me Tiffany." She bowed and smiled.

OH GOD. HER SMILE WAS SOOOOO DAMN ENCHANTING. She was way much better than Yoona. And her body? Tch, perfect. Plus her smile. Plus her attitude. She was 10 out 10. I hope.....she wasn't cocky like the others. I was tired of playing girls. I hope this....could work perfectly. Jessica-yah, I promise, I would make her smile everyday. Oh, wait. If I could, I would make her smile on every second of her life!

"Hi, I'm Siwon Choi. Just call me Siwon. ....Shall we go, now? I have a perfect place for us."

She nodded and showed her smile, making my heart like was going to explode.


Tiffany Hwang

"Sure." He held my hand, and brought me to his Mercedes-Benz. He opened the door for me first, then he got into the car.

He was indeed perfect. His smile, plus his dimples. He had manners as well. So what Jessica unni had said before was right. I hope this man could delete the image of this guy. The guy I once loved. The guy that only assumed me as his toy.

.....Jonghyun Kim, prepare to be deleted off my mind.



hello! My first chapter kkkk I hope you like this. And about Jonghyun? The full explanation is later on. So keep reading my fanfic keke<3 Btw thanks for subscribing ;))

Don't forget to at least leave a comment or subscribe<3



Love, thayaabeckett