Wedding Day

Make You Mine

Tiffany Hwang

"I don't really know how to act cool in front of him, unni. I'm clumsy. I'm too shy. I hate boys."

"It's alright. Just behave normally. You'll be fine. After all, you are going to live in a very big house with him. And if you don't like him, you can sleep wherever you want! Smart, right?" Taeyeon unni smiled. I hated her idea. She didn't even know what this felt like but she commented as if she had ever experienced this. That's why I never really liked her as a sister. She acted like she knew everything.

"You're very pretty. I can't wait to see you to be kissed by him... Aigoo yah, it must be anazing!"

.........Kiss? As in, K-I-S-S? I would....kiss him just in 27 minutes after this? I was gonna taste his lips again? What the hell, I didn't want to! It was enough to kiss him just once! But my parents, I had to do it for them. Yes, I'd do this for the sake of my family. Besides, it was less than 1 minutes right? Then it was fine!

Nonetheless, Taeyeon unni couldn't stop giving me some advices that I might need later. She told me how to cook, do the chores, and etc. I didn't need those advices somehow, since I already knew most of houseworks. In fact, Taeyeon and Jessica unni were the ones who never cleaned the dishes. It was always me and Yoona.

"Tae, Tiff, let's go." Dad called us slowly, telling us to go out. My heart rate started to increase as dad held my hand, heading to the altar. Everyone looked at me intensely; including Oh god, this wasn't good. I was so nervous. Couldn't. Breathe. I need a doctor...now.

After I arrived at the altar, my dad left me. I saw Siwon's ert face looking at my s since I wore a strapless dress. Eww, he was indeed a player, also a ert. Blame it to the unnies.

"Choi Siwon, do you accept Tiffany Hwang as your legal wife?"

"Yes, I do." he smiled.

"And you, Tiffany Hwang, do you accept Choi Siwon as your legal husband?" The pressure was on. Taeyeon and Jessica unni were like smiling at me, but the pressure kept creeping inside my heart. I had no choice except accepting him as my husband. So well, I said yes. Nothing else I can say.

"Ye-s, I-I do." I nervously answered.

The pastor asked again, in a deeper tone. "Are you sure? You look totally unsure."

Half of the attendees laughed at the pastor's statement. Siwon widened his eyes and gave me a secret signal to tell the pastor that I'm obviously sure. Fine, Siwon. Whatever. As long as my parents are happy, I'm willing to do anything for them both. 

"Yes, I'm 100% sure, sir. Again, I do want to marry S..siwon Ch-choi." I gave my best smile ever.

"Now you may kiss the bride."

This was the top of the pressure.

He slowly brushed his lips to mine, i don't know why but he tasted like bluberries. Did he wear any lip balms? But his lips weren't sparkling. Anyway, I didn't realize that we were kissing for about 1 and a half minutes, so I let go of him roughly. Well he almost fell down from the altar, and I obviously didn't care about that. He could take care of himself, couldn't he?

 

Siwon Choi

Okay, Tiffany almost made me fall down from this stupid altar. It was a relief that I didn't fall down or else everyone'd be laughing at me. She was weird. This was supposed to be the happiest day on her entire life but she was sulky, and she looked completely fake outside. Straaaaange.

"Hello my wife."

There was no answer from her. Okay.

"Wife, you look absolutely beautiful." I said as we went to the center of the ballroom, getting ready for the dance session. The couples were already crowding around the ballroom, and we were the last couple to step into the center ballroom. Tiffany was still keeping her annoyed face, and I didin't know when would she stop doing that thing. Tsk.

"Are you really getting annoyed by me?" I gently asked.

She shook her head without looking at me.

"So what's with that annoying face, baby?"

"Shut up." I heard her mumbling at me. For God's sake, she was so annoying this day. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!  I roughly danced with her since I was annoyed--fyi, totally annoyed by Tiffany-- and I didn't care when she stepped on my leg on purpose, I stepped back on her. She nearly shouted.

Did you think that I'm that gentle to girls? THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF GIRLS ASIDE YOU, Tiffany Hwang.

 

Tiffany Hwang

"Miss Tiffany, can you stop looking to your back? I can't concentrate on removing your makeup, Miss."

I was so mad at him. That dance? THAT WAS SO RUDE! Oh my, how could a guy be that rude to me? If he was upset, he should had told me about it! What a waste to marry him. I wish I could turn back the time and just cancel the wedding! Tsk, now, he was flirting with a make up artist. HE SAW THAT GIRL'S S! He thought that I didn't know? Wtf, I saw it all, Choi Siwon. You'd be a dead meat SOON.

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood."

I closed the door in anger and went out. He still talked with that . He DID take a look at me, but he only smirked; as if he really hated me. What the hell, I didn't care. It was only for my mom and dad. I didn't even have a feeling for him. Like, maybe. Love? Eww.

"Such a jerk..." I mumbled. "I hate him! Choi Siwon babo! AAAAAAAISH!" I shouted as I put my hand on my head. Stress, yes it was called.

How could I ever like that boy? You're stupid, Tiffany Hwang...

"Tippany! Tippany Hwang!" I looked to my left and saw that girl. That girl that I punched days ago. A smile was perfectly curved on my face. I ran to her and gave a tight hug. She came to my wedding, even though it was very late! It was okay, she was my best friend anyway! When I was hugging her, I saw a man walking towards us. Who was him?

"YAH! Sooyoungie! I love youuuu! You come!"

Sooyoungie. Sooyoung Choi. She was my bestfriend. BFF, actually. We were high school friends back then. She was my true bff. I had a lot of friends but I didn't know where they are now. I actually didn't know where Sooyoung was, but I accidentally punched her in a restaurant when she was talking with Siwonnie. Sorry baby, I was so crazy at that time. (P.S: I WASN'T JEALOUS, OKAY?)

"I love you too. Yes I came but who's your groom? I forget." She let out a little laugh. Okay.

"Siwon. He's my groom."

"Which Siwon? OH! I KNOW! That nerd in school right? Yes I know! AHAHAHAH Why do you marry him? Tsk, he's a total nerd!"

"Sooyoung, you're still cute as alwayssssss." I pinched her mandoo cheeks.

"Stawp iwt I cawn't tawk!" Sooyoung said.

"This Siwon. You talked with him when I punched you." I showed a photo of Siwon, the ugliest one. So that Sooyoung would assume him as an ugly; bad guy. He was a total , to be honest. After Sooyoung observed his photo, formed an "O" continuously. Okay, what was wrong with her? Strange, was Siwon really that ugly?

"OH MY GOD. Choi Siwon? He's your groom? Sorry, I didn't understand when you explained everything 3 days ago. Sorry."

"You're cute. I'm married. Are you?" I asked cutely.

"Baby, come here!"

A man came to me, giving me that awesome; stunning smile that I've ever seen. I dropped my jaw, memories started to walk inside my brain. His smile, it was the same. Oh god, what was he doing here? I couldn't...no, I had to hold it. You are strong, Tiffany. But no...why are these tears dropping again? My body... it felt so heavy...

Someone, help me...

 

Choi Siwon

"Wake up. Hey, wake up. Are you okay? Tiffany, when are you going to wake up? Tiffany?" 

"AAAAAH! Where am I?" She shouted. Oh, how cute.

"Relax, you fainted when Sooyoung came. She told me you even cried. Are you okay? Hmm?" I ruffled her hair gently, but she didn't react to my actions. I guess she was still mad when I saw that girl's s. Well don't blame me, she was the one who was too hot. Excuse me, it wasn't fully my fault, Tiffany.

"O-only Sooyoung?"

"Yes. Hey, don't worry. She went home and she told me she'd come tomorrow morning to visit you, honey." I smiled.

"My head hurts." I lifted her in the bridal style, and I gently tossed her on the bed.

"You know...this is our first night." She made an "O" by . "I guess your head will be cured by this night's event, baby."

She shyly smiled. Oh yes, this was going to be awesome!


the 4th chapter! sorry i just finished my hiatus! it's long, isn't it? hehe. it took a long time to finish. ^^

How will their first night be? Tiffany seems to be liking it...and the girl, yes, it's Sooyoung! And who's that man? 

Figure it out on the next chapter!

 

feedbacks are highly welcomed. Stay tuned~ ;)