Lies

Make You Mine

Tiffany Hwang

Why was I blushing all the way? What was wrong? Tsk, Fany, he must had done it with some girls before. So...I might not be the first. But why did I nod my head? Stupid. You didn't want to do it with him, right? But he was already lifting me now...to the bed.  What should I do? I was so scared...why did I have to lose my ity to a guy like him?

"Tiffany, I feel an uncomfortable feeling from your face. I decided to do it when you're comfortable." He left me with a wink. How cute, but where would he sleep? 

I ignored him and the TV. I tried to put the puzzles in my head. What was going on? I knew someone was also there, not only Sooyoungie. But who was that person? I just couldn't remember a thing. And my head hurt. Tsk, how annoying...

I wish I could go back in time.

Somehow I felt very bad to leave Siwon alone in the living room. I catched him up with my blanket and sat near him. Maybe it was good to have a little chit chat with him. Maybe it was good to know another side of him. I just wanted us to be closer, that's all, since I always had a bad thinking on him. 

"What are you doing, Tiffany?" He ruffled my hair. I couldn't believe I said this, b-but...he was very sweet.

I only shook my head and smiled. Tsk, my short pajamas were really suffocating. Wait...WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES?

"Did you change my clothes?" I asked.

"No, Sooyoung took care of you. If I did this before, you might be losing your ity. Hehe." Eww, gross. What was he talking about? What a ert. Listen, Choi Siwon. I didn't want to do it with you no matter what. Two special words for you, Siwon: Stay away. 

I watched the TV in silence. I had no idea on what I should do with him. The ambience was totally awkward with him putting his arm around my neck. I already tried to remove it but his arm was bloody hell big! Practically not big but it was so muscly. Nevertheless he was kinda cool because of his muscly body. Maybe someday I could be in his arms, him embracing me. 

Hell, what was I thinking?

"So, Tiffany," he said, breaking the awkwardness. "what kind of TV show do you like?"

"Anything." I answered.

"Tiffany, I have never heard you talking more than 3 minutes to a guy. You're kind of weird."

I only smiled. Tch. I wasn't weird, you were the weird one for speculating me as a weird person.

"Why aren't you answering?" Siwon pulled his body nearer to me. I could feel the scent of his body. His scent wasn't smelly; he was so...aromatic? Eii, Fany, what are you thinking?

Feeling disgusted, I went to our room and checked my phone. 2 text messages. From an unknown number. Scary. Should I open it? OH! It could be that chain message. Aish, whatever. If I die, I won't be living with Siwon anymore. YAY! Good. Should open it now.

 

Tippani! Are you awake? keke. It's SOOYOUNG!

Oh, Sooyoung.

I was soooooooooo terrified when you fell down. What made you fall? Are you sick? By the way I will go to your house tmrrw with a secret guy so be there baby see you! ps: have a fascinating sleep with Siwon keke tell me what you did tomorrow ok? give him a lot of kisses I'm sure he will like it! he loves deep kisses fyi~~

KISS? NO ING WAY! Ugh. Stupid Sooyoung. She should had known that I was awkward in front of him.

And let's not procrastinate^^ Luv, Sooyoung


A secret guy? I wonder who he was. Oh, yeah! I had to open the other text. Who sent that? Better check!

 

Siwon Choi

What was she doing? She made an "O" form in when she looked at her phone. Well, it was cute. ...and what did I just heard? She cursed at her phone! How cute...but why did she curse at her phone? Better check. I turned the tv off, took my blanket, nearly making no sounds. I stealthily walked to her and hugged her from behind.

"Tiffany, what are you doing?"

She roughly tossed her phone and smiled to me as she shook her head. I smelt some fishy things right now. But...no. It was just my feelings, maybe. She might be shocked after I gave her a romantic back hug.

But I hesitated. No. It wasn't just something.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

She nodded. "Yes. Siwon-ssi I'm going to sleep, so can you please...get off me?" 

"Yes, of course. I will be watching tv and I'll sleep in sofa, so if you need me I'll be there. Is it okay for you?" I gently asked while caressing her hair. She only nodded following with a smile. By the time I went to sofa, she was already asleep. Good. Now I could check her phone and figure out what was she reading before. What exactly made her shocked.

 

Tiffany Hwang

I had to hide my phone now if I didn't want him to know what my text was about! Aish. Where should I put it? Under the pillow? No. It was way to easy to be found. Inside the cupboard? No, no way. I told him that I'm going to sleep..So if I made any commotion, Siwon oppa would know that I wasn't sleeping. Tsk. Where should I hide this?

Ah! I know. Just put it inside my pajamas. Fixed! He wouldn't search until that place, right?

I'm really a smartypants.


Choi Siwon

I went to the cupboard. Nothing was there. Siwon, you dumbo. She had slept so there was no way she'd put her phone inside the cupboard. I was thinking and I guess that her phone is under the pillow. Hey, no way. That was way too easy.

Ah! She must be hiding her phone inside her pyjamas! I'm so smart. Tch.

When I was about to rub her abdomen slowly, she quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me close to her. She later gave me a very deep kiss; I never thought that she could be a good kisser like this.

Hell, that tasted so damn awesome.

"Siwon-oppa, you can sleep here with me!" She smiled to me after that kiss.

What was with the sudden change of behavior? She was strange. Aish, whatever. I could sleep with her anyway.

As I smiled and looked to her eyes, I knew this night could be the most amazing night in my entire life.


Tiffany Hwang

Phew. Thank god. He didn't notice anything, did he? Good. He wasn't seeing something suspicious from me, I guess. Plan 1: Accomplished.

Sorry, Siwon-ssi. I just had to.



Finally an update! Hahah. Are you curious about fany's change in behavior? Stay tuned&commment! It kinda depends on your comments=] I hope you like it! Feedbacks are highly appreciated<3