Meeting You

Make You Mine

Yoona Hwang

Tiffany unni sighed at the wedding invitation card that she had been holding for this 10 minutes. She was going to marry Siwon oppa  just in couple days again. I knew that she was super depressed, but it was mom, dad, and Taeyeon unnie's decision. What could I do? I was only the maknae, after all. They wouldn't listen to any useful bulls that I blurted out. 

Nonetheless, Siwon oppa was unknowingly caring, and he was a nice person. He matched well with my unnie, I guess. But Donghae oppa was definitely better than him. Oh well, never mind. Forget the Donghae oppa part.

"Yoona-yah...Can I turn back the time?"

"Why unni? Because of Siwon oppa?"

"......Either about him or our marriage. I didn't expect that this could be worse."

"Unni... Be strong. Siwon oppa is a good man........I guess."
 
"WHAT? He kissed me on our first date! What kind of manner is that? Jonghyun didn't do that on our first date! Tsk."
 
"REALLY? Well that was impressive! You should be thankful, unni. Donghae oppa didn't do that. He's extraordinary." I smiled, "Unni, he's not Jonghyun. Jonghyun isn't good, anyway."
 
"I don't think that Siwon really is a good man. But my chatting friends said that he's a good man just after listening to my story..." Tiffany unni pouted. Tsk, I really hated when she chatted with some random people in the internet. They might be bad for her, and if Sica unni or Taeyeon unni knew about this, they would be extremely mad and took Tiffany unni's laptop. Tsk, they took almost everything from her. 
 
"Unni, stop chatting with those random people. They might be bad."
 
"No, they are nice. Yoona-yah, stop being like Jessica or Taeyeon unni. I'm tired of it."
 
"But unni, I'm not lying. This is for your own sake."
 
"Yoong, what's wrong with you? Stop telling that they are bad. NO. They're even nicer than you." She denied.
 
"Tsk, unni, since he left you, you've been chatting with those random guys. Come on, I want the old Tiffany unni." She only catched a small glimpse of me before she turned back to her computer. she wasn't interested with our conversation for any longer. She later started to nag...nag...and my ears were tired of her naggings. Unni, you were lucky to have such a dongsaeng like me. The other dongsaeng would possibly told to the unnies that you used your computer to chat with random people.
 
"Yoon, can you go out? You've been bugging me. I need a time for myself."
 
"Fine." I walked to the door, recklessly dropped Tiffany unni's flower pot. I pretended not to know and stormed to my room. I could barely hear her naggings. Oops, my bad. It was your fault to be grumpy to your own sister. What kind of manner was that, huh? If you had any problems, just go to your cyber friends, never ask for my assistance.
 
 
Tiffany Hwang
 
Yoona started to think and talk like the other unnis. It seemed like the other unnis told her to protect me or something. Oh god, I wasn't even the maknae but they treated me as a maknae. Yoona was so free to go out and she could do everything she wanted to. Unlike me, I had to stay inside every single day.
 
Ah, I wish my old friends were here. I missed them to death. I wanted to prove my siblings that I had a friend.
 
My other siblings were too protective over me. They couldn't just leave me aloe. They checked my computer every week to make sure that I didn't communicate with Jonghyun or someone else; but Yoona was the kindest of them all. She never told the others that I chatted random people in the internet and she also helped me to delete the browsing histories.
 
Suddenly, my phone rang when I was surfing the net. With a lot of hesitation--cause the number was unknown--I answered the phone call. A familiar voice called my name slowly, right after saying hello. It was really familiar; nevertheless my mind couldn't really mix some letters to form a name. Wh-Who was he?
 
"Hhhello, wwwho is t-t-his?" I said, with a trembling voice.
 
"Hey. It's me, Siwon. Relax."
 
"Oh, hello." Alright, this guy again. It was still really awkward between the two of us. & another bad thing was, we were going to get married 3 days later. And why did Taeyeon unni paired me with this kind of.........loud bastard? Just pair me up with someone quiet and faithful, unni. How could you do this to me?
 
"Look at your windows." He was down there, with a bucket of pink roses. Oh well, kinda sweet. Kinda sweet of him, but I just couldn't forget last week's accident. It was umm.......unappropriate for a man to do that on the first date. It ruined his cool-romantic image in my eyes. Such a playboy, aish.
 
 

Flashback

"I'm going to buy you medicine. Wait here, kay?" He softly said. Because of his weird driving habit, I became very pale and I felt super bad at that time.

Well alright, he was surprisingly caring. And sweet.

It was already 30 minutes while Siwon hadn't come back yet. I was dying of waiting. Did he flew to America just to take medicine? Such a weird person. Where did he go? The pharmacy was right behind his car but I couldn't see him inside. Eventually I went out of the car limply to search him.The pharmacy staff said that he went out already. She didn't know where he was going. I went out of the store desperately. Asking her was a waste. She should be useful but her information wasn't worth any penny.

I went towards my right--exactly to a flower shop--cause it was unshockingly suspicious. Not the shop, but the seller seemed to be kinda suspicious.

"Did you see a tall man like a horse?"

"Don't know," She said, "I think he went that way. He bought roses." I blushed. Was he that romantic?

"Thanks." I went to the direction she pointed at.

And , I saw Siwon giving flowers to a girl! What the hell was he doing? I was pissed off that I punched the girl. I didn't care about the crowd, I immediately went to the car angrily and I didn't want to talk with him.  

"I'm sorry Tiffany, she's...ummm...my sister."

I only took a little glance of him, an evil one, and I kept shutting my mouth off.

End Of Flashback.

 

Unconsciously, I hung up the phone and left him dumbfounded outside. I wasn't in a good mood because of Yoona, and now this bastard just came. Could this day get better? At least just let him be right for this day. Suddenly, someone knocked my door carefully and called my name.

It was Siwon.

"Tiffany, please change your clothes! I'm going to take you to a date."

"......Okay." I took a short red dress with short sleeves. I wore a black belt and I did my hair. I tried my best to stand out of the other girls so that Siwon wouldn't give flowers to other girls. I was soooo pissed off at that time, though I looked like I was fine all over the road. Finally, I went out and saw Siwon impressed by my look. Great, then.

"You look absolutely amazing." Siwon said, "And you smell good."

I only giggled at his sentence. Cute.

"Excuse me, young lady. Where are you going to go?" My father said.

"Ah, appa. I'm going to take her on a date."

"Take care of her, and don't do anything stupid. Is it okay for you, Tiffany, Siwon?"

"Yes, daddy. I'm going now." 

Siwon opened the door for me and we headed to the place he had been praising from the time I entered the car. He frankly said that the place was absolutely beautiful and the ambience was amazing. He might be exaggerating. I didn't believe some of his words, actually. But note, he was cute when he was insisting.

"Here we are. The most romantic place."

As usual, I only smiled and kept silent. He kissed the palm of my hand and brought me inside. Alright, he was indeed right. The place was absolutely amazing! Flowers were everywhere, the scent of the restaurant was delightful, and it had a mini-water fountain inside! If only I could swim inside...

He spent his time talking to me, and to respect him I had to answer all his questions, even if it was a stupid one.  He was funny, but still, I didn't like him. Whatever he did, it would be a hard thing to love him.

"Tiffany, is the meal delicious?"

I nodded.

"Good, then!" He smiled, showing his dimples. "I'm going to the toilet first and then I'm going to take you to a better place. Wait here."

If he tried to escape and let me to pay all the bills, I would kill him.

 

10 minutes later...

"What's taking him so long?" I mumbled to myself as I walked slowly to the toilet. This was a bad idea. Maybe I shouldn't had followed his instructions... When I arrived at the toilet, I saw Siwon talking to a........girl. Yes, a girl.

I, with maximum anger, punched that girl until she fell down to the floor. But before I could leave Siwon, I noticed that girl's face. I knew her. She was absolutely familiar.

"Tiffany, what were you thinking? Isn't she yo--" I covered Siwon's mouth and looked to that poor girl.

 Oh god, girl, I was really sorry... I didn't know that it was you! You were a total babo, Fany-ah!


Hello! Who's that girl Tiffany punched? Sorry for the late update cause exams are killing me. I hope you like it and please do comment and subscribe! Thanks for reading! (I kno this chap is a bit boring...-0-)

Love, thayaabeckett