First Date

Make You Mine

Tiffany Hwang

Alright, this man wasn't as good as I thought. He was so loud and he loved disco musics. He always tuned in some weird musics who had strange notes. I personally really hate those club or rock musics, but what could I do? Instead of nagging and talking to him, it was the best to shut up and sleep otherwise he would ask me some question like he did 5 minutes ago.

Well, better off!

 

Flashback

"Tiffany, how old are you?"

"I, I'm 22."

"I'm one year older than you. Did you eat?"

"I.... I guess so. Yeah."

"Are you really a part of the Hwangs?"

"Uhm-m."

"Can you sing?"

"Y-ye-yeah."

"Amazing! What is your hobby?"

"Singing, gardening."

End of flashback

 

Siwon Choi

This girl was so hard to approach. She only gave me short replies when I asked her some questions. She was tooooooooooootally different from the girls I had met before. She seldom talked to me. She only smiled, or sometimes she only looked at the road wth her glazy eyes. Oh god, I was wishing for a quiet girl but she was too quiet! HOW COULD I DATE THIS KIND OF GIRL?

I planned to bring her to a flower field far away from house. It was just amazing. And it had a lot of y girls right there. 

"We're going to a flo--" I looked at her and she was sleeping peacefully. She was tired, huh? Or was she bored? Tch, forget it. She was really beautiful even when she was sleeping. She even smiled cutely. Wait, what was I doing? You were imagining something for too much, Siwon. So stop looking at her, and look at the road. R-o-a-d. Not T-i-f-f-a-n-y.

Oh well, this girl was so stunning that I couldn't even took a glimpse off her. I even smiled like a crazy-homeless person.

I was too concentrated on looking at her, and I didn't realize that there was a car right in front of us. And it was beeping. Oh. This wasn't good. I turned left roughly and I succeeded to wake Tiffany up. I thought she was going to nag or mad at me; but she didn't. She only looked at the road as always. This girl was so different from the others--mysterious, exactly. What was wrong with her?

"Are you okay?"

She only nodded.

"We're almost there."

She nodded again and smiled.

If I found a girl ier than you in the flower field, I would leave you alone. Then I would flirt and came back again to pick you up. But if you talk to me, I wouldn't.

So please, just say one thing to me.


Tiffany Hwang

The flower field was so amazing! The atmosphere was so cool. There wasn't any other people. It was just me and Siwon oppa. I was too shy to say thanks to him. How should I say it? He was so nice to bring me here cause I really loved gardening!

The flower field was soooo big. It had a lot of fences around it. The flowers was different. It had Tulips, Violets, Roses, Sunflowers, Daisies, Bellflowers, Lilies, and many more. It has a lot of trees too.

Suddenly Siwon sat beside me. He looked at the sunflower I observed too. He seemed not to know anything about sunflower cause he always raised his eyebrows while looking to the sunflower. So I giggled silently at him. I guess he was so confused about the sunflower! I wanted to teach him but I was soooo shy, what could I do?

I spent a lot of time observing all the plants with him. He kept asking "What plant is this?" Everytime I moved to an other plant. I sometimes secretly peeked to see his innocent-childish face. He was really cute. Then, I sat under a big tree alone. I really loved the situation there.

"Hey." Siwon said.

I awkwardly waved my hands to him and gave him a forced smile.

"Do you like this date?" He asked, "Cause you better like it."

I nodded happily. This was the best date I had so far.

"Great then."

"Thanks." I said with a small voice. Even Siwon, who was sitting right beside me couldn't hear it clearly. Omo, I was so shy! Could I.....say this to him?

"Pardon?"

"T....Th...Thanks for the date. I ap--" I stopped, "I app-apprecia-appreciate it so much."

"You're welcome." Siwon looked at her stupidly, "You just talked! Yeah!"

I giggled slowly and looked at his laughing face. Okay, fine, he was indeed cute.

He suddenly grabbed my hands, holding it tightly. He helped me to stand up before he planted a soft kiss on my pink lips. I was absolutely dumbfounded by Siwon's act. Why...why would he? On the first date? Was I special? Why now?

"Let's go home, shy princess." Siwon smiled, "Oh, and about that kiss. I think every girls deserve a kiss from Siwon Choi on her first date. Plus, you're a very beautiful girl."

My face was so pink that I couldn't hold it anymore. I blushed again after long time ago, when Jonghyun did it. While I was walking, I held my phone. Should I call Jessica unni? Or shouldn't I? He was a nice guy. But he kissed me out of nowhere! It wasn't polite! B-b-but he brought me here, he took a great care of me by asking a lot of questions. I thought harder, almost the hardest to find the answer.

I picked the best choice for us. Sorry, Siwon.:)


Taeyeon Hwang

"Has she called yet?"

The Hwangs and The Chois were nervously sitting in the living room. If in just 1 minute Tiffany didn't call, Siwon and Tiffany's marriage would be held soon. But it was if. Wasn't a fact. But I really hope that my lil sis would marry him so mom wouldn't bother me anymore!

"3, 2,..." My countdown was cut by a ringing phone. Tch, it was Tiffany. So she disliked Siwon, huh? Then let him be mine!

"W-what happened?

"Nothing!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah." Tiffany aanswered, "Everything is alright. I just wannan say that this date is really awesome."

"Really?"

"Why would I lie? Unni I have to go, bye!"<\p>


My sis, You were going to marry the seoul's playboy, Siwon Choi.


Hi! Another update! Do u like it? Kk._. I can't think abouut anything else this moment:p

Please do comment and subscribe! Thx! <3


Love, thayaabeckett