So, we date now?

The Jung Jessica Experience

A/N: Hi readers, I just wanted to sincerely thank you all for commenting on the first chapter. I am really glad that you are all enjoying this so far, and here is chapter 2.


 

Time seems to have stilled for everyone, especially Tiffany. All she can register is that Jessica, Jung freaking Jessica. The object of her affections for so long has kissed her cheek. Not only has she kissed her cheek, but she has also placed an arm around her too. The same arm that is still wrapped around her now. Tiffany thinks she just might die on the spot. However, everyone is still looking at them with questionable looks on their faces. They can hardly believe that the Jung Jessica has a girlfriend, and that it’s Tiffany Hwang. How can it be possible? Do they even speak to one another?

 

“Jung, you date Hwang?” Siwon is the first to ask.

 

“Yeah, really is it true?” Other students murmur.

 

“If this is a joke or something, then admit it so we can all keep moving to classes.” More students agree.

 

Jessica simply pulls Tiffany closer. Tiffany’s face is really, very red right now because she is being held by her crush. If she is going to die then she is glad it’s like this, with Jessica holding her.

 

“We’re standing here in front of you all right now, aren’t we?”

 

“Yeah, so what. That doesn’t mean anything.”

 

“You and Hwang, come on that’s got to be a joke.”

 

“We don’t need to explain ourselves to any of you. Come on babe, let’s get going.” Jessica simply pulls the still stunned Tiffany with her. It leaves everyone with even more questions. Especially Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon who are all just as shocked as everyone else.

 

“What the hell is Sica doing!” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both think together. Of all the reactions they had both anticipated from their best friend. It certainly wasn’t that one. Maybe she needed more sleep after all.

 

“Fany, what the hell.” Taeyeon also thinks to herself. Now, she knows that her best friend has a huge crush on Jessica. But she never anticipated she’d go say something as idiotic as that she’s dating her.

 

So they all rush off after them. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon collide with Taeyeon at the door. Everyone goes flying and ends up on the floor. Sooyoung cracks open an eye to see Hyoyeon on top of her.

 

“Get off of me Hyo!”

 

“Yah, Soo I don’t want to be on top of you either.” The shorter brown haired girl looks over to Taeyeon who is nearby.

 

“Yah, shorty don’t crash into us. What’s your problem?” Sooyoung shouts at the other girl.

 

“Excuse me you giant, but I need to go check on my idiotic best friend.”

 

“Us too! What is wrong with your friend Taeyeon. Over here shouting that she dates Sica!” Hyoyeon has to ask, because as her best friend Taeyeon has got to know what the hell Tiffany is thinking.

 

Taeyeon really has no explanation for this. It’s not like earlier Tiffany had told her she was going to do this. Which means it was some really spur of the moment thing.

 

“Hey, well Sica didn’t have to agree with her.”

 

“Come on Soo.” Hyoyeon helps the taller girl up. “Let’s leave this shorty alone and find Sica.”

 

“Let’s go.” Sooyoung agrees and they take off first. Leaving Taeyeon to shout after them.

 

“You aren’t very tall either Hyoyeon!”

 

“I’m taller than you shorty!”

 

Nevermind, they both have two friends to locate and find out what the hell is happening.


 

All Tiffany can think of though is the way it feels to have Jessica holding her arm like this. She’s always imagined the two of them walking together, holding hands or locking arms. So it’s really like a dream come true, up until the point the blonde let’s her go when they get outside to some nearby benches.

 

“So, sweetie.” Jessica deadpans. “Do you want to tell me when it is that we started dating?”

 

“Um….” Tiffany pauses.

 

“Because I know that I sleep a lot. But, not so much that I wouldn’t remember having a girlfriend.”

 

Jessica is just staring at her with a curious, focused expression. Tiffany forgets her voice for a second. She has never really been this close to Jessica before, not like this anyway. Standing in line behind her, or being a few desks away doesn’t count. She is really so gorgeous that it’s hard to think.

 

“I’m sorry.” Tiffany apologizes. “I just panicked.”

 

“I see. Well…” The blonde looks like she’s trying to place a name with her face. “You’re Taeng’s friend right?”

 

“Um, yes. I’m Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany.”

 

“Okay Tiffany. Well, you clearly got yourself into a bit of a situation back there by claiming me as your girlfriend.”

 

“Yeah, um thanks. Why did you help me by the way?”

 

Jessica just stares at her again with a curious look. “Should I not have?”

 

Suddenly Sooyoung and Hyoyeon come running over, tackling Jessica into a hug.

 

“Sica! Come on let’s go.” Hyoyeon starts to drag her away.

 

“Go?” Jessica wonders.

 

“Yeah, Sica we got to get you away from this crazy person right now. You!” Sooyoung points at Tiffany. “What are you doing saying you date our Sica?”

 

“Um, I….”

 

“Look, we get it you have a thing for her. But you can’t just go around making ridiculous claims like that.”

 

Jessica is just trying to stop Hyoyeon from dragging her away. “Hyo, let me go.”

 

“No, Soo and I are just trying to protect you.”

 

“Hey!” Taeyeon is making her way over. “Don’t yell at my best friend.” She tells Sooyoung.

 

“Your friend is the crazy one obsessed with Sica.”

 

“Hey, I’m not obsessed.” Tiffany finally finds her words. She does have real, genuine feelings for Jessica but she wouldn’t call herself obsessed with the blonde.

 

“Okay, what the hell is actually going on here?” Jessica asks and everyone looks at her.

 

“Listen Sica, and focus on my words okay.” Hyoyeon turns the blonde to her so they can look at one another.

 

“Alright.”

 

“Hwang likes you! She likes you and has some sort of crush on you. Why else would she claim she’s your girlfriend. When clearly she’s not.”

 

Jessica turns to Tiffany who again looks like she wants to fall into a hole. This is so not the way she wanted to tell Jessica she has a crush on her.

 

“Um, you like me?” Jessica says with surprise that it makes Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon all facepalm.

 

“Sica! Pay attention please.” Sooyoung begs. “This crazy girl over here likes you.”

 

“I’m not crazy!” Tiffany tries to walk over, but Sooyoung stops her.

 

“Oh, no we don’t know what you might try to do Hwang. For all we know you’re going to try to kidnap our Sica, make her your love slave or whatever.”

 

“Hey, now you sound crazy Choi!”

 

“What!” Sooyoung shouts and steps into Tiffany’s face, but the dark-haired girl doesn’t back down. Taeyeon intervenes though.

 

“Sica, the many stories I could tell you about Fany’s love for you since HS. We could be here all day long.”

 

“Yah, Tae shut up and don’t help please.” Tiffany tries to cover Taeyeon’s mouth but of course the main thing is revealed. That she has had a crush on Jessica for a long time.

 

The blonde just looks like she is confused and sleepy, definitely sleepy.

 

“Okay. Soo, Hyo can you guys give me a minute to talk to Tiffany. And Tae, if you don’t mind.”

 

“Sica, we can’t leave you alone with her.”

 

“I’ll be fine. Call the cops if anything.” But she doesn’t sound like she’s being serious.

 

“Fine, but we’ll be keeping an eye on her just in case. We’re going right over there by those trees. Come on shorty.” Sooyoung grabs Taeyeon along.

 

“Yah, you can’t just grab me like this.”

 

“Just come on. We’re going to go wait for them to finish talking.” Hyoyeon tells Taeyeon and they do leave the two alone. Tiffany wonders if she can run away, yeah that sounds like the right thing to do. Just run home back to America and hopefully Jessica won’t remember what was said just now.

 

“Sit okay.” Jessica tells her as she motions to the bench.

 

Tiffany does and wonders if this is the part where Jessica tells her that she is flattered but not interested.

 

“So….” The dark-haired girl begins.

 

“Okay, all our crazy friends are gone. And it’s just you and me here, do you really like me? Or is this some sort of prank they are all doing?”


 

Meanwhile Sooyoung is pacing back and forth. She can’t believe Jessica willingly went over there with no defense against the crazy girl.

 

“Soo, quit it.” Hyoyeon places her hands to her shoulders. Taeyeon is just staring at them curiously.

 

“Hyo! This is stupid we should be getting Sica away from that situation right now.”

 

“I need you to breathe okay, calm down.”

 

Her hands are still on Sooyoung’s shoulders so Taeyeon clears suddenly.

 

“So, do you two date or….”

 

“What! Us, date no way.” Sooyoung pushes Hyoyeon away from her. “I am a one woman girl. And that one woman is Kwon Yuri!”
 

“No, you giant. I told you that Yuri is mine already.”

 

“Wait, you both like Yuri?”

 

“Yes! Wait do you know Yuri, shorty?”

 

Taeyeon ignores the part where Sooyoung calls her short and focuses on the fact that they like her friend Yuri. She’s known Yuri since their elementary school days.

 

“Oh, she’s only one of my best friends.”

 

That takes all but a second for both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon to hear. They move to her and each take a hold of her arm.

 

“You have to introduce me Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon says first.

 

“No, forget her. You need to introduce my future wife to me!” Sooyoung let’s her know.

 

Really, the whole thing is amusing to Taeyeon right now. But, she has no real motivation to help them.

 

“Why should I help either of you?”

 

That’s when Sooyoung thinks back. She remembers a certain shorty checking out another shorty that’s close friends with her, Hyoyeon, and Sica.

 

“You introduce us to Yuri, and we’ll get you with Sunny.”

 

“S-Sunny?” Taeyeon blinks, sounding suddenly nervous. How the hell does Sooyoung know she has a crush on Lee Sunny. She was being so careful about it too.

 

“Yeah.” Hyoyeon nudges her. “We all know about your crush on our Lee Sunny. Don’t even try to deny it.”

 

“I don’t even know how you both know. I’m really not that obvious about it.”

 

“Newsflash Taeyeon you’re not that smooth. We see a lot, how do you think we know your friend likes our Sica.”

 

Well, it’s definitely motivation now.

 

“Okay, so when do you guys want to meet Yuri?”



 

Tiffany, decides there are only two options here. She can either tell Jessica she likes her, and that’s she’s been crushing on her ever since their freshman year in HS. Or, she can straight up lie and say she doesn’t and it was a prank. But that is mean and would be really untrue.

 

“Well?” Jessica presses.

 

“I do.” Tiffany nods. “I like you a lot Jessica, but I am sorry about saying we date when we don’t you know. It’ll probably be awkward for awhile, but I’m sure it’ll blow over soon. I mean, how long can people really talk about this you know and…”

 

Jessica places her finger to Tiffany’s mouth effectively silencing her. The girl is rambling about a bunch of information that Jessica really doesn’t feel like processing right this second.

 

“Has anyone ever told you that you talk a lot?” The blonde asks in a serious but not mean tone of voice.

 

Tiffany nods. Of course people have told her that she talks too much. How come it sounds so different now that Jessica says it to her.

 

“Okay, so don’t talk just listen to me.”

 

Tiffany nods again. She’ll listen to Jessica talk all day if she can just be this close to her. And maybe instead of her finger. She could one day feel those lips meet with her own.

 

“You told a lot of people that I am your girlfriend. Those people are probably already telling a bunch of other people about what happened. So even if it dies down it won’t be right this minute. And since you wanted me as your girlfriend so badly Tiffany. You’ll get it, and we’ll play it up that we are together for as long as necessary.”

 

All Tiffany has heard that Jessica is saying they should play it up as if they are actually together. Not that she is completely against the idea, because it means she can spend time with Jessica. And perhaps make her fall for her for real along the way then it’s a win win. Only, why is Jessica actually suggesting this in the first place. Up until this moment the blonde had no idea who she was. So why help her out Tiffany just doesn’t understand.

 

The dark-haired girl gestures to the fact that Jessica still has her finger to her lips. Jessica nods and moves her finger so the girl can talk now.

 

“Um, this is really nice of you and all Jessica. But why are you helping me?”

 

Jessica just shrugs. “What else am I going to do?”

 

“What?” Tiffany’s eyes go wide. Is Jessica saying she will help her because she’s bored.

 

“Sounds more interesting than being in class no?”

 

“So you’re just bored then?”

 

“Yeah, and you really looked so terrified when I saw you lying about being my girlfriend. So, I’m going to help you. Now, come on and let’s share the good news.”

 

Jessica takes her by the arm once again and Tiffany can’t help but to really enjoy this. If she’s going to get more of this skinship then she will absolutely play along. Although, she doesn’t know how much playing she’s going to be doing and acting for real like her girlfriend.

 

“Yah! Why are you locking arms?” Sooyoung freaks out first.

 

“Yeah, what did Hwang do to you Sica?” Hyoyeon asks.

 

“Guys calm down. That’s no way to talk about my girlfriend, right Tiffany?” She asks with an arm around her waist now.

 

“Um…” Tiffany’s mind is turning to mush so fast. Jessica’s arm wrapped around her like this feels too good, and too much like a dream come true.

 

“What!” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung shout together.

 

“Sica, Fany what are you both smoking? You don’t date each other.” Taeyeon adds.

 

“Not that anyone else knows anyway. We already decided and I think with work we could probably pull this off. Now, I really need to go to my next class. Let’s meet up later okay Tiffany we’ll need learn basic things about one another.”

 

“Sure, bye Jessica.”

 

She watches as the blonde walks away. The next thing she knows Sooyoung is tapping her.

 

“Hey, so Tiffany congratulations.”
 

“Congratulations?” Tiffany blinks.

 

“On your soon to be Jung Jessica experience. It’s a one and a lifetime opportunity. You should be so lucky.” Hyoyeon nods.

 

“Jung Jessica experience?” The dark-haired girl thinks to herself. She has no idea what that means, but Sooyoung and Hyoyeon seem excited about it. And if it means she can spend time with the girl of her dreams and make that dream a reality. Then Tiffany supposes she will prepare herself for this so called Jung Jessica experience, whatever that actually means.


 

A/N: That’s it for chapter 2. I hope this is still interesting and you all want to continue reading it. Hope to see you for chapter 3 ^^