Disaster, maybe?

The Jung Jessica Experience

A/N: Hello readers, I definitely haven’t forgotten about this fic. I’ve just been a bit preoccupied with other stories all at once. I’m back with the new chapter and I hope this will be a decent read for you guys. Thanks for reading and reviewing last chapter. ^^


 

Tiffany could hardly believe her current reality. Sure, she knows their whole “relationship” is for show. And they have to keep up appearances so that people will believe them. None of that matters when she is holding hands with Jessica. They are holding hands and walking through the halls, just as she had always imagined they would be. It’s working as to be expected though. Since people are shook while they look at them. Honestly, it’s as if they have never seen a couple walk together before.

 

“I can’t believe how they are all just staring.” Tiffany mumbles to the blonde. Jessica’s response though is to lean over and kiss her cheek. Once again she turns red the second Jessica’s lips touch hers.

 

“Don’t worry about it. They’re just surprised to see us together.”

 

“Yeah, I don’t know maybe we should rethink this.”

 

Jessica gives her hand a squeeze and it feels somehow reassuring. Also, it feels amazing to be holding her hand. It feels like they were meant to be holding one another’s hands just like this.

 

“Tiffany, don’t worry. We have this, now let me walk my girl to class.”

 

“Oh….” The dark-haired girl feels her heart race at how Jessica refers to her as her girl. She knows that at the moment it’s for show. Tiffany hopes that one day she can be her girl for real. When they get to her class, Jessica slowly lets her hand go and kisses her cheek.

 

“See you later, babe.”

 

“Uh, yeah...bye.” She waves almost shyly. That does nothing to stop her classmates from talking though. And even the Professor has to call out to get her attention.

 

“Ms. Hwang, if you’re alive over there. You need to sit down.”

 

“What?”

 

“Have a seat Ms. Hwang.”

 

“Oh, right yeah.” Tiffany nods. “I need to have a seat.”

 

It doesn’t change how everyone is eyeing her though. Some in awe, disbelief, and definite haters. Tiffany just cracks open her book and pretends that she is listening to the teacher. She hopes Jessica doesn’t run into similar issues. Jessica can barely get to her class when Yoona grabs a hold of her.

 

“Unnie, what is this about you dating Fany-unnie!” She shouts so loudly that Jessica flinches.

 

“Hey, you need to calm down.”

 

“But!” Yoona tries to touch Jessica when all of a sudden.

 

“Yah! You don’t put your freaking hands on Sica.” Sooyoung is heard first running over with Hyoyeon following.

 

“Hands off of Jung and back away.” Hyoyeon shouts.

 

“What the hell?” Yoona wonders what the actual hell is going on. Sooyoung yanks the deer like girl away from Jessica in one motion.

 

“Oh it’s just Yoong, never mind.” Hyoyeon shakes her head. From the back they couldn’t be sure who it was.

 

“What is wrong with you two? It’s not like Sica needs bodyguards or something.”

 

That’s when both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung chuckle nervously. They almost blew their cover again. Jessica just face palms, these two are just getting ridiculous.

 

“We don’t know what you’re talking about!” The taller girl shouts out.

 

“Yeah, who’s a bodyguard? No one here.” Hyoyeon nods several times. Yoona just blinks curiously.

 

“Yeah, well fine. So as I was saying Sica-unnie since when do you date Fany-unnie? When did you even know her?”

 

“It’s…”

 

However Yoona gets distracted by what looks like Seohyun in conversation with none other than Kwon Yuri. Her brain goes through many stages in one moment. She goes from shock, anger, and jealous in under 30 seconds.

 

“Is she trying to steal my girl!”

 

“Yoong, what’s wrong with you?” Hyoyeon asks first.

 

“She is trying to steal my girl.” Is all Yoona answers with then pushes her way through her friends.

 

“Yoong, calm down it’s nothing.” Sooyoung begins but eyes get wide when she sees it’s Yuri that Yoona is talking about.

 

“Oh, hell to the no! Seohyun is trying to steal my girl.”

 

“Um, Soo..” Jessica begins, as she highly doubts Seohyun would be trying to steal anyone’s girl. Especially not a girl that doesn’t even belong to anyone at the moment.

 

“Your girl! Yuri is my girl.” Hyoyeon interrupts.

 

“No, she is mine!”

 

“Bye idiots.” Jessica waves and walks away. Forget class when she is now so tired just from all of them. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung simply follow after Yoona who is focused on nothing but getting to where Yuri is talking to Seohyun.

 

“Thank you for helping me carry those boxes earlier Yuri-unnie.”

 

“Sure, no problem. I don’t have these arms for nothing.” She smiles.

 

Before the auburn haired girl can answer there is a loud shout, and when they turn around they see Yoona. She looks pissed and about to charge over there. However, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon grab her and pull her around the corridor. It leaves both Yuri and Seohyun confused.

 

“Uh, do you know what that was about?” Yuri begins.

 

“Maybe.” Seohyun admits. It is no secret that Yoona has a crush on her. She was probably upset by the fact that Yuri was standing here talking to her. It doesn’t explain why Hyoyeon and Sooyoung pulled her away so suddenly though.

 

Hyoyeon is covering Yoona’s mouth. The deer-like girl is looking like she wants to murder Hyoyeon. How could she just stop her from confronting Yuri. The soccer captain has another thing coming if she thinks she can steal her Seohyun.

 

“If I let you go. You can’t start shouting, alright?”

 

Yoona nods, and slowly the shorter brunette removes her hand.

 

“Unnie, why did you pull me away? She’s trying to steal my girl!”

 

“Seohyunnie isn’t even your girl yet.” Sooyoung breaks the news to her.

 

“Well, I have a better chance with her than either of you have with Yuri.”

 

Both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung gasp loudly at how Yoona insults them. Of course they have chances with Yuri, why wouldn’t they not have chances.

 

“You take that back right now!” The taller girl demands.

 

“Why, it’s true.” Yoona shrugs.

 

“Never mind, listen Yoong. You can’t go shouting like a crazy person. You have to be smooth like Soo and I.”

 

Yoona tries not to laugh though. Since these two are far from smooth.

 

“Oh, if I act like you two I’m screwed. You should take lessons from Sica-unnie.”

 

That’s when Sooyoung and Hyoyeon exchange looks with one another.

 

“Oh, we lost Sica.”


 

Jessica ends up outside of Tiffany’s class waiting for her. The nap she tried to get was quickly interrupted by the track team practice. That’s what she gets for trying to sleep by the bleachers outside. She soon spots Tiffany coming out of her class.

 

“Hey, did you miss me?” She smiles and Tiffany can’t help to smile back at her.

 

“Hi, what are you doing here?” The dark-haired girl walks over to her. Jessica simply pulls her into a hug right away. The hug is immediately reciprocated, and as expected people are watching them again. Tiffany really doesn’t care though. All she can bring herself to think about is how nice this hug feels.

 

“I’m here to see you. That’s okay right?”

 

Jessica is too charming, it’s something Tiffany is noticing more and more. It’s a fact she had never thought would be the case. Now she just wants to spend more time getting to know her.

 

“Of course it’s okay.”

 

Tiffany, suddenly feeling brave wraps her arms around her shoulders. And the way they are in such an embrace screams couple to all the observers. Jessica then whispers to her.

 

“Kiss me.”

 

“Um, what?” Tiffany’s face gets red so fast.

 

“Kiss me jagiya. Or, I’m going to kiss you.”

 

Damn, how is her voice such a turn on to her right now. Sensing that she is hesitant. Jessica gently cups her cheek in her hand, and leans forward. She starts of slow, but the feel of those soft pink lips meeting with her own. It encourages her to kiss back. Jessica wraps her arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

 

“Oh, god how can her lips feel so good.” Tiffany thinks to herself. The kiss isn’t even so gentle anymore. It’s getting hotter and way more intense. The second she feels Jessica’s tongue slip into . She has to remind herself not to moan to loudly.

 

“Ooh, go ahead Fany-ah. You’re getting it in!”

 

“Oh, .” Tiffany pulls away from Jessica right away because of Taeyeon’s annoying interruption.

 

“Tae!”

 

“What, I’m just admiring the view.”

 

“Oh my god.” Tiffany facepalms. Jessica just grabs her around the waist, keeping her close. Suddenly the dark-haired girl feels much better now and Taeyeon isn’t even there as far as she is concerned.

 

“Tae, don’t you have places to be. Like anywhere else.” Jessica tells the shorter girl.

 

“Hey, Sica I resent that tone. After everything we’ve been through.” She feigns being hurt and that only makes Jessica laugh in amusement.

 

“I don’t recall having gone through anything with you.”

 

“Ouch.” Taeyeon clutches her chest. “I’m hurt Jung, really. Fany are you sure that you want to date such a cold person.”

 

“I think Tiffany is more than fine with me, right?”

 

“Oh, um….” Her mind goes blank again. Damn, that seems to be happening a lot whenever Jessica is around. She’ll have to come up with a way to not keep letting this happen.

 

“Hey, Sica is it okay if I borrow your girlfriend.”

 

“Only if you bring her back to me.”

 

“Sure, what do I want her for anyway?” Taeyeon shrugs. That playful insult Tiffany does hear.

 

“Hey!” She immediately runs over for Taeyeon and tries to put her into a chokehold. Jessica finds their friendship amusing. It’s almost like hers with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Oh, speaking of them she wonders where those two are by now.

 

“Let me go!” The shorter girl complains.

 

“No, you’re always trying to ruin my life. I never try to ruin yours.” Tiffany succeeds in wrapping her arm around Taeyeon’s neck.

 

“You did, you almost stole Sunny away from me.”

 

“She isn’t even yours Tae!”

 

“Um, this is fun to watch and all.” Jessica begins, and both girls stop to give her their full attention.

 

“I should be going. I have class or something.”

 

“Or something?” Taeyeon blinks, confused. She knows Jessica is often in her own world and everything. But, can she seriously not know if she has class.

 

“Yeah, something.” Jessica nods. “But, before I go.” She comes over to gently pull Tiffany towards her.

 

“I’ll see you later, yes?”

 

“Yes.” Tiffany nods.

 

“Okay, have fun. Finish choking Taengoo if you need.”

 

That makes Tiffany laugh, on the other hand Taeyeon looks really offended by that.

 

“Hey, Sica really? We’ve been through so much together.”

 

“Those are your made up memories. Bye kids, and play nice.” She waves and goes to wherever it is she has to go. Tiffany turns to Taeyeon with eyebrow raised.

 

“What do you mean all that you’ve been through with Jessi?”

 

“Jessi?”

 

Since when does Tiffany call Jessica with such a cute nickname. Are things progressing faster than she first thought?

 

“Nevermind, just what kind of things have you been through?” Tiffany sounds so jealous right now. And Taeyeon has no intentions on dying today.

 

“I was kidding Fany-ah. I wouldn’t dream of stealing Sica away from you or anything.”

 

That makes the dark-haired girl laugh immediately. There is no way Taeyeon is stealing Jessica away from her. She’s been pining for that girl forever, no one is going to snatch Jessica away.

 

“As if you could.”

 

“Oh, ouch Fany. Once again I am hurt by my two closest friends.” The smaller girl sighs.

 

“Are you done?”

 

“Yeah.” Taeyeon nods. “I actually do have to get to class, so I’ll meet you later for lunch?”

 

“Yeah, sure Tae. I’ll meet you for lunch later.”

 

The two friends share one final hug and then go their separate ways. Tiffany can’t help but wonder what’s going on with Jessica though. She didn’t seem like she had class to be at. But, she also didn’t seem all that confused about where she needed to be either. Taeyeon may have bought the whole “or something” act. Tiffany, though is wondering if there is anything actually going on.

 

Jessica doesn’t have class. She has an important meeting with a business partner and can’t be late. She gets back to the company as fast as she can. And is greeted warmly by employees, one of the assistants hands her some tea and she heads to her office. She has a few minutes to spare before the meeting. It’s hard sometimes keeping up the appearance of just an average college student. There is nothing average about her real life though, something she has to keep private for reasons.

 

“Ms. Jung. Mr. Lee has just arrived, should I send him in.” One of her secretaries asks.

 

“Yes, please send him in.”

 

Mr. Lee was a business associate of her late father. Most of her current business partners are from when her father was alive and running things. In the beginning many of them doubted she was capable to handle his legacy. Jessica proved them all wrong though. She had no choice, as the eldest it was her responsibility to carry the responsibility on. Through her constant hard work she also has gained the respect of many of them too, which is a nice bonus.

 

“Hi, Jessica how are you?” The nice, older gentleman smiles as he enters the office.

 

“Hi, Mr. Lee. Thank you for joining me, can I get you some tea or coffee?”

 

“No thank you. I’m glad you were able to see me under such short notice.”

 

Jessica though feels buzzing in her lap from her cell phone. It’s her personal cell though and not her business one. She looks to see it’s from Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: Hey, are you okay? I got the feeling something is going on.

The message itself surprises the young heiress. How could she have possibly gotten that feeling from earlier. She doesn’t have time to really reply though because Mr. Lee is looking at her with expectant eyes.

 

“Jessica, are you okay?”

 

“Yes. I’m fine. You wanted to meet in regards to us partnering up to acquire that tech company that’s going out of business soon. Um…” She has to think of the name as it slips her mind.

 

“It’s a small company, Park Innovations. But if we were to make a joint purchase. Put the right people in charge of it. This could be profitable for both of us.”

 

Jessica has done some research about this company. Only hasn’t had the time to really get as much information as she would like. And if there is anything her father taught her, it’s to not jump blindly into a deal just because it sounds good. She offers a polite smile.

 

“May I look into this further before deciding officially?”

 

“Oh, of course.” The older man says with slight surprise. He was no doubt hoping Jessica would just blindly agree. He’s a nice person, Jessica just knows on some level even if he must doubt her leadership abilities. Not that she could blame him entirely. She’s a college student still learning the ropes.

 

“I will email you when I decide. Thank you Mr. Lee, have a good day.”

 

“You as well, Jessica. I’ll see myself out.”

 

“Yes, why don’t you do that.” She smiles politely again. The second she is alone though she checks her phone. The least she can do is reply to the message. Tiffany sounds concerned even from the tone of her words. How much does this girl like her, really?

 

“I’m fine. Thank you for checking on me. But, everything is fine Tiffany.” That’s what she replies with. Even she doesn’t believe what she wrote fully. So she doubts that Tiffany will either.


 

When the message pops onto her phone the dark-haired girl looks worried. That doesn’t sound like she’s okay. Maybe she can talk to Jessica about it later. She has this feeling that Jessica really doesn’t get the full extent of how much she really likes her. It’s more than just some crush, and she knows Jessica isn’t there yet or if at all. It’s okay because she knows with time she can definitely charm the blonde. She just needs for Jessica to give her a chance. Now though, she’s really worried about her. Especially if she’s not as okay as she seemed to be.

 

“Hwang.” She hears someone whispering from nearby.

 

“What?” Tiffany looks around but sees no one at first.

 

“Yah, Hwang!” The voice whispers louder. Tiffany is freaking out because she can’t seem to see where the voice is coming from.

 

“Hwang, dammit are you deaf.”

 

“What the !” She looks up above to see Sooyoung standing a few flights above from where she is sitting on the staircase. How the hell is she just standing there looking like some sort of creep.

 

“Yah, Sooyoung!”

 

“Yah, Hwang!”

 

“What are you even doing up there?”

 

“I always come up here to think. What are you doing down there?”

 

“I thought I’d be alone here. I guess I was wrong.”

 

“Wait, hold on. Let me join you.” Sooyoung says and already starts to make her way down to where Tiffany is sitting. Even before the dark-haired girl can protest. She has no idea what Sooyoung could possibly want to join her for. If anything though, maybe she can get some insight onto what might be going on with Jessica.

 

“So, my best friend's girl.” Sooyoung throws her arm around her. “How’s it going? Enjoying your Jung Jessica experience so far?”

 

“To be honest I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.”

 

“You don’t. Are you stupid or something?”

 

Tiffany frowns and is about to hit the short-haired girl in the arm only Sooyoung has a phone call.

 

“Wait, hit me after this call so I can smack you back properly.” The taller girl tells her and answers the call.

 

“Yoong, what’s up?”

 

“Soo! Huge news. I have huge news for you!”

 

“Is it about Yuri?”

 

Tiffany rolls her eyes at that. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both need to wake up and realize that they should be together. It couldn’t be more painfully clear to everyone else, so why not them?

 

“No. It’s not about her, who cares about her when she’s trying to steal Seohyunnie away from me.” Yoona can be heard complaining. This is news to Tiffany though. She knows Yuri, and that girl has never showed any obvious signs of wanting to be with Seohyun. What the heck is going on now?

 

“Yoong, let it go. Yuri is mine, she doesn’t want your precious Seobaby. Anyway what’s the big news?”

 

“Oh, yeah. There’s a new buffet that just opened up. Like, we should hit this place up. It’s all you can eat and…”

 

“All you can eat!” Sooyoung shouts suddenly and damn near pushes Tiffany to the ground in her excitement.

 

“Damn, kill me why don’t you?” Tiffany complains.

 

“Yeah, all you can eat.” Yoona repeats. “Are you down? I’m heading over for lunch.”

 

“Am I down? You know I’m down! I’ll grab Hyo and Sica is probably at…” Sooyoung stops them realizing that Tiffany is still sitting there. She can’t very well drop the bomb that Jessica is at the office.

 

“Where is Sica-unnie? Do you think she would like to come?” Yoona wonders.

 

“Yeah, I’ll text Sica the details and she’ll probably join us. See ya Yoong.”

 

Sooyoung doesn’t even say goodbye she tries to leave immediately. However, Tiffany grabs her by the arm.

 

“Wait just a minute. Why did you stop talking when you mentioned Jessica?”

 

“I don’t even know what you’re talking about Hwang.”

 

“Yeah right. You got all quiet all of a sudden, is something going on?”

 

Sooyoung doesn’t answer because all of a sudden there’s Hyoyeon. She has never been more glad to see the girl in her life.

 

“Hyo! Thank god for you.”

 

“Soo, what are you doing here with Tiffany. Are you both fake cheating on Jessica.”

 

“What, ew.” Both girls complain together and move far away from one another.

 

“What would I want with Hwang. She couldn’t possibly handle all of this.” The taller girl gestures to her body. That makes Tiffany laugh though.

 

“Why would I want you Choi?”

 

“Please Hwang, you wouldn’t know what to even do with me.”

 

“Yeah, well I don’t want you either. And guess what neither does Yuri!”

 

“Oh no she did not!” Hyoyeon shouts. “Soo, you’re going to let this girl talk to you like that.”

 

Sooyoung does look offended but then she smiles all of a sudden. The way she smiles though is kinda creeping both of them out.

 

“Um, Soo are you okay?” Hyoyeon wonders first.

 

“Yeah, because you’re kinda creeping me out big time.” Tiffany adds in.

 

“Hey, Hwang if I were you I would start being a lot nicer to us. We’re Sica’s best friends. We have so much influence on whether or not she actually dates you.”

 

“Oh, oh .” The dark-haired girl face palms.

 

Sooyoung gives the thumbs up to Hyoyeon, only the brunette is shaking her head like she has no actual idea on what Sooyoung is even talking about.

 

“Anyway, come on Hyo. Yoong mentioned a new buffet that just opened up, let’s go!” She grabs Hyoyeon immediately and begins walking away with her.

 

“Oh, no. Not another place where you and Yoong might get banned from.”

 

“Sica will be there, once I text the details.”

 

“Oh, well if Sica will be there.” Hyoyeon reluctantly agrees.

 

“Hey, um can I go too.” Tiffany asks with such a hopeful tone, and adds in the eye smile to help her case. It doesn’t work on either girl though.

 

“You want to go!” Hyoyeon shakes her head in disbelief.

 

“What’s wrong with your eyes?” Is what Sooyoung teases her with.

 

“Yah! There’s nothing wrong with my smile. This smile makes people weak in the knees. Now, can I go too or not.”

 

“Um, sure I guess. But only if you call Yuri and tell her to come too.”

 

“Well, sure I don’t see the harm in that.” Tiffany agrees and text Yuri about plans to eat. She just sorta leaves out the details that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon would be joining.


 

Meanwhile, Yoona is waiting for Sooyoung just outside the school. She is starving and they need to hurry up already. She texted Jessica just incase to let her know about lunch plans. She replied that she would meet them over there.

 

“Damn, Soo I’m starving over here. Food awaits, what are you even doing?” She mentally thinks to herself.

 

“Yoona-unnie?” She thinks she hears someone calling her. Only she is so hungry she is probably hallucinating.

 

“Yoona-unnie, are you alright?” The voice gets closer and closer. When she turns around she sees it’s Seohyun. And her heart begins racing immediately.

 

“Oh, Seohyunnie. Hey, what’s up?”

 

“You tell me. Are you okay from earlier?”

 

“Earlier?” Yoona blinks, but quickly realizes what the slightly younger girl is referring to.

 

“Oh, yeah that. I was just having a moment, but it’s all good now.”

 

The hell it is though, if Yuri is trying to steal her girl though. She will be keeping a better eye on her from here on out.

 

“Are you sure though? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look that angry before.”

 

Seohyun sounds worried about her. And the fact that she sounds worried makes Yoona feel happy. That means she must care about her.

 

“I’m fine Seohyunnie. Hey, what are you doing for lunch? Soo, Hyoyeon-unnie, and Sica-unnie and are going to go out to eat. Do you want to come?”

 

In truth Seohyun is definitely hungry. And she does have time before she has to start tutoring later.

 

“Sure that sounds nice.”

 

“Wait, you’re agreeing?”

 

Seohyun nods with a small smile. “Yeah, I’d love to join you all for lunch.”

 

“Awesome, hopefully they hurry up and get here though I’m so hungry.” And the cute way she says this makes Seohyun smile more. Yoona really is an adorable person. She thinks, maybe going out with everyone will be fun. After all what could possibly go wrong?


 

Sunny, has been doing her best to avoid Taeyeon like the plague. It feels like now more than ever the girl is everywhere. Just when she thinks she won’t run into her. Taeyeon spots her and hurries over to join her.

 

“Sunny, hi! I’ve been looking for you.”

 

“You don’t say.” Sunny says in a deadpan voice. The girl has been only practically everywhere.

 

“Yeah, so Yuri texted me a little while ago. There’s plans to go out for lunch, Tiffany, Yuri and Im Yoona. Do you want to go?”

 

The pink-haired girl isn’t all too keen on going with Taeyeon. She is still on the fence about the girl. However, if it’s going to be more people then maybe it will be fine.

 

“Sure. I’ll go.”

 

“You will! Yes, thank you. You can be like my plus one. Come on, we’re meeting them over there.”

 

Taeyeon grabs her hand gently and pulls her along.

 

“Hey, I never said I was your plus one!” Sunny complains, but Taeyeon looks so adorably happy she doesn’t complain any further. After all how could anything go wrong?

 

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany are outside the buffet first. They’re just waiting for Yoona, Yuri and Jessica to show. However, they see Yoona but she isn’t alone Seohyun is with her.

 

“Seobaby, you’re here?” Sooyoung blinks confused.

 

“Yeah, Yoona asked if I would like to join. Hi, Tiffany-unnie I didn’t know you were going to be here.”

 

“Hi, Seohyun. Yeah, I decided to tag along. Yuri is coming too.”

 

“Yuri.” Yoona frowns, and it doesn’t go unnoticed by anyone.

 

“Yoong, you be good. Don’t start a fight.” Hyoyeon warns her.

 

“I won’t if she wont!”

 

Yuri is soon heading over though. She is definitely surprised to see Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Tiffany didn’t mention that at all.

 

“Yul, hi.” Tiffany waves.

 

“Hi Tiffany. You didn’t say anything about it being a party.” She gestures to how many people are already there. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both move to her though.

 

“Yuri, hi!”

 

“Hi, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon.” She smiles politely. She hopes this won’t end up being some sort of disaster though.

 

“Um, hold on.” Yoona starts. “What the heck is this? I never meant for it to be so many people. There better not be anymore surprises.”

 

“Surprise!” Taeyeon shouts from behind Yoona and it makes her scream in annoyance. Sunny is besides her though, so there’s even more people than the deer-like girl thought would be here.

 

“Sunny, hey.” Yuri nods with a smile. “I didn’t know you were coming.”

 

“Taeyeon invited me. Hey, Soo, Hyo.” She nods to her friends.

 

“Where’s Sica though?” Taeyeon wonders as she is the only one missing from this sudden group.

 

“I texted Sica-unnie already. She said she would meet us here. I’m seriously really hungry though, so…” Yoona stops because Seohyun takes her hand gently.

 

“Yoona-unnie, take a deep breath and calm down okay.” She tells her in a soft tone that has Yoona nodding dumbly.

 

“So whipped already.” Hyoyeon laughs with Sooyoung laughing besides her.

 

“It’s so pathetic, right Hyo.”

 

“Should we go in and get a table first?” Yuri wonders. That makes Sooyoung and Hyoyeon nod eagerly.

 

“Sure, anything you want Captain Kwon!”

 

“Oh, my god.” Tiffany groans. This is going to be a disaster she can already tell. Footsteps are heard though and everyone looks to see Jessica. The blonde is wearing clothes completely different from what she was seen in earlier. She’s in a white sweater, denim destruction jeans, ankle boots and shades. She looks amazing like she just got done with a photoshoot.

 

“Sica, what is this. Like the 3rd outfit of the day?” Taeyeon teases.

 

“Hey, you don’t talk to Sica like that shorty!” Sooyoung barks at her.

 

“Seriously, are you both her bodyguards or something?”

 

“What, no one said anything about a bodyguard.” Hyoyeon denies quickly.

 

“Sica-unnie, hi. It’s good to see you.” Seohyun gives her a warm smile.

 

“Seobaby.” She smiles back. “It’s always good to see you, my most favorite person.”

 

“Hey!” Several voices ring out in offense at that. Tiffany among them, as she wants to be Jessica’s most favorite person.

 

“I didn’t say favorite girl, now did I.” The blonde wraps both arms around Tiffany in a back hug. And the simple action does calm her down tremendously.

 

“Wait, what’s happening?” Yuri blinks, confused.

 

“Those two are a thing.” Taeyeon helps. “Now, are we going to eat or what?”

 

“Yea!” Yoona nods. “That’s what I’ve been saying I am starving. Food awaits!” She runs in first with Sooyoung after her.

 

“Yoong, wait for me. We’re supposed to be blogging about the experience together.”

 

“Blogging about the experience?” Seohyun wonders, not sure she wants to really know though.

 

“You really don’t want to know Seohyunnie.” Hyoyeon promises. Then goes after the two shikshins.

 

“Yah, you two. Try not to get us banned.”

 

“I guess we’re going in. Thanks for not warning me though, Fany.” Yuri mentions to her. Tiffany smiles nervously.

 

“Yeah, sorry Yul. But, I’m sure it won’t be so bad.”

 

“Yeah, right.” Sunny shakes her head. “This has disaster written all over it.”

 

“No, I’m sure it will be fine. Let’s go Sunny.” Taeyeon grabs her hand again and drags her into the restaurant. Yuri and Seohyun follow too, and now it’s just Tiffany alone with Jessica.

 

“Hey, are you ready to go Jessi?” Tiffany offers her hand to the blonde, who does take it.

 

“Just so you know. This will definitely be a disaster.”

 

Tiffany nods in agreement. “Yeah, but we’ll be together right?” She smiles with eyes forming crescents. And Jessica freezes on the spot, how did she never notice that smile before? That smile should be illegal in every way possible.

 

“Jessi?” Tiffany gently presses.

 

“Yeah, we’ll be together. Let’s go eat with these fools then.”

 

That makes the dark-haired girl laugh though. “They’re our friends Jessi.”

 

“Fools or friends same thing, except for Seobaby she’s innocent.”

 

“Should I be jealous about you leaving me for Seohyun?” Tiffany jokes, but Jessica suddenly turns her around into a kiss. It’s the kind of hot kiss that leaves Tiffany breathless.

 

“No, you don’t have anything to worry about.” The blonde whispers when they break away. “Are you ready to eat?”

 

“I’m ready if you are. And maybe it won’t be so bad.”

 

Jessica just gives her a deadpan look. “You’re right it won’t be bad. It will be terrible. I’m here only because I’m hungry, and with you being here. That’s just a bonus.” She touches her cheek softly, and watches the dark-haired girl’s face explode red. Tiffany is very pretty indeed. She doesn’t know why she hasn’t seen this before, but she is so pretty. This might end up getting more complicated than she originally intended if she’s not careful.


 

A/N: I’m ending it here. But look forward to some intense funny, crazy lunch with these group of people. It should hopefully be interesting, and thank you for reading this latest chapter. ^^