Something shady

The Jung Jessica Experience

A/N: Hey, it’s been a very long time, but this fic is on my list of things to complete just like any of my old fics to complete, and so I will do my best to complete it. I did re-read it an embarrassing amount of times to try and figure out where I was trying to go and do with it, so here goes nothing, I guess. If anyone’s still interested out there, here’s chapter 7, I can’t promise updates will be fast because I’m writing a lot of other things, but I will absolutely do all I can to complete this fic. Here we go, please enjoy

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, Ody1204, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, SleepyRu, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, pokjl-123, Shouto818, PandaExpress69, j33200, shinneay, dmac20, Chan_94, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, justsomeanimelover, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, Sapphicblink, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl, Lorna123, Revelsone, madam_mac, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Lelouch99, Kasey_1432, tay_84, Mooncrush22, and tinybean. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^





 

It was nice, walking the school halls with Jessica, a little too nice if Tiffany was being honest with herself. She liked being known as Jung Jessica’s girlfriend, even if she wasn’t really her girlfriend. She liked that the whole school thought she was, because she was being treated as such. Jessica would hold her hand without being asked to do so. She would come to meet her after her classes were over, call her all sorts of affectionate names, and the kisses. Tiffany didn’t even want to get herself started on the kisses and how good they felt. Jessica had the kind of kisses that made her feel extremely weak in the knees and breathless at the same time. The kind of kisses that the dark-haired girl never wanted to end, but they had to because for one, she needed to breathe, and for two someone always seemed to interrupt.

 

“Fany!” she could hear Taeyeon shouting at her in the middle of said kiss now. Tiffany told herself that if she ignored her best friend, then she would go away.

 

“Just ignore the little one, she’ll go away.”

 

“Hwang Tiffany.” Taeyeon shouted again and actually grabbed her away from Jessica’s lips.

 

“Hey!” Tiffany complained. “I was doing something extremely important, what is it!” She glared so hard at the shorter girl that it startles Taeyeon, and she wonders if Tiffany is hanging around Jessica too much, because that was sure as hell an ice princess sort of glare if she ever seen one.


“Yes, we need to talk, now.”

 

“It’s okay, Tiff. I should go, I better find Soo and Hyo, I haven’t seen them in a while, and I worry about them without me.”

 

“I worry about them too, Sica.” The shorter girl agrees. “You sure there’s nothing wrong with your weird friends.”

 

The blonde frowns. “They’re not weird, they’re just loyal. Now, I better go, I’ll catch up with you later.” She says to Tiffany in particular and nods to Taeyeon before heading off to search for her best friends. Tiffany is about to shout at Taeyeon for interrupting her kiss again, only her best friend is pulling her along to talk. Taeyeon is worried about her since she knows how long Tiffany has liked Jessica. She may from time to time about the crush, but she isn’t actually trying to see Tiffany be hurt in the end of this, it’s why she hopes to convince Tiffany to let this entire thing go now, while it’s early. She drags Tiffany outside to talk where they won’t be disturbed by anyone and the slightly taller girl can see that she has a serious look on her face. She knows whatever Taeyeon has to say must be serious.

 

“What’s wrong, Tae?”

 

“I just want you to reconsider this whole fake Jessica dating thing, seriously? She’s great and all, really. I like her as a person, but what if she doesn’t ever return your feelings, what if this ends up being for nothing, and you just get hurt, Fany. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

 

Now, Tiffany understands. She understands and respects that as her best friend Taeyeon is only looking out for her. She appreciates that Taeyeon cares enough to be concerned.

 

“Tae, I understand. But I have to take this chance, this could be my only chance and being with the person I want to be with, so if I don’t take this chance, I could regret it big time, do you understand. Please tell me that you understand?”
 

She doesn’t really, but she understands this is her best friend and she will support her to the very end, no matter what happens. She hugs Tiffany and nods that she has her back.


“Alright, Fany, then I wish you all the luck getting her to be your actual girlfriend.” She smiles.

 

“Thanks, Tae. Thank you for understanding, you’ll see, it’ll all work out how it’s supposed to.” At least, it’s Tiffany’s greatest hope that it’ll all work out the way it’s supposed to, besides what’s really the worst thing that can happen, anyway? Oh, right, she ends up with her heart broken.


 

Jessica doesn’t find Sooyoung or Hyoyeon, but she does find Yoona pacing angrily back and forth. The older girl almost walked off then, yet she simply couldn’t leave the poor girl looking as upset as she was. She sighed, and hoped that she wouldn’t regret this at all.

 

“Yoong, what’s wrong?” She asks her.

 

“Who!” She put up fists like she’s about to throw a punch, only puts them down when she realizes it’s Jessica. “Oh, it’s just you, Sica. Thank god, I thought it was, Yuri, because if you were, I would have knocked you into the wall.”

 

“Uh-huh, no we don’t need any violence today, Yoong. Now talk to me, what’s wrong.”

 

“Only everything, Sica.”

 

The deer-like girl proceeds to tell Jessica how she spotted Yuri several times today hanging around Seohyun, like some annoying tutoring groupie, and words alone nearly made the blonde want to laugh, but she kept her face neutral for the sake of Yoona, who probably was already on the verge of some sort of nervous breakdown as it is.

 

“She’s after my girl and I don’t like it.”

 

“Yoona, you don’t have any actual proof she likes Seohyun.”

 

“She’s being too helpful, let me carry your books, Seohyun. Let me walk you to class, Seohyun. Let me the ground you walk on, Seohyun.” She mocks the soccer captain’s voice and that does make Jessica laugh.

 

“Hey, I know you’re not making fun of my captain Kwon!” They hear a voice that sounds oddly like Hyoyeon, only they don’t see the brunette girl as they recognize her. She’s all blonde now, and they both look at her with wide eyes and mouths that nearly hit the floor. Since when did Hyoyeon change her hair color, she looks amazing. The dance major is looking back at them with the same expression, making fun of how they’re looking at her.

 

“Yes, what the hell are you two looking at?”

 

“You!” Yoona looks at her and walks over. “You look nice!”

 

“Well, didn’t I look nice before?”

 

“The change of hair color really suits you, Hyo.” Jessica says with a thumbs up. “I’m sure Soo will be blown away.”

 

“I didn’t do this for her!” Hyoyeon looks at Jessica like she’s crazy for even suggesting such a thing as that. Yoona laughs and slaps the newly blonde Hyoyeon hard on the back.

 

“Oh, yeah, right. We all know you two have some huge lesbian love for each other.”

 

“We do not, anyway, if you two are going to be this weird, I’m going to go. I have dance class now. Sica, I’ll meet you later for uh, you know what.” Hyoyeon narrows her eyes in a way that has Yoona looking on curiously and Jessica gives a nod only once that makes Hyoyeon nod too before heading off to her dance class.

 

“Um, what in the hell was that for, Sica? Are the damn mob or something?”

 

Jessica laughs and shakes her head. “Of course, I’m not the mob. What in the world would give you an idea like that for, Yoong?”

 

“Soo and Hyo act pretty weird with you, anyway, onto my problems. Yuri is trying to steal the girl I love, so what should I do?”

 

Jessica goes silent for a moment and Yoona waits for what she thinks is going to be some very sage and important advice. This is after all Jung Jessica, the wisest love guru she knows.


“Do nothing.”

 

“What!” The younger girl’s eyes go wide in horror. That’s the lame advice, what the hell lame advice is that. Did she just think that Jessica had powerful and sage advice, Yoona regrets ever thinking that.

 

“Do nothing,” Jessica repeats. “Seohyun doesn’t want any sort of extreme confrontation on her behalf, did she not ask you to stay out of it and pay Yuri no mind? Focus on her, but pull back a bit too, anyway, I need to go I definitely had a class to be in.”

 

Jessica gets up and heads back to the main building and Yoona stands there in silence for a long time processing what the older girl said to her. Could Jessica have been right? Should she take that advice and do nothing?

 

“Oh, hell, I’ll decide over food later.”


 

Jessica doesn’t necessarily go to class, as much as she heads into the library to catch a nap. She is damn tired. It gets tiring running a company in secret and being a college student, most of the other time. She finds herself a secluded section to sleep in when her phone lights up with a text from Sooyoung, speaking of the other best friend.

 

BFFSoo: Sica, where in the hell is Hyo? Is she with you? Where the hell are you for that matter? Are we still meeting to take you to the office later?

 

Jessica smiles to herself, and wonders if she should tell Sooyoung about the newly blonde Hyoyeon, or let the other girl find out for herself? Jessica thinks this is something Sooyoung should really see for herself in person, why should she ruin the surprise. Jessica texts back that they’ll all meet later and head to the office as nothing has changed with that. She also tells her that Hyoyeon had dance class to go to.

 

Sooyoung looks to see the text and realizes that she forgot that Hyoyeon has dance class right now.

 

“Oh, of course.” The brunette nods. She can’t believe that she forgot about that, they normally know each other’s schedule well, to coordinate with Jessica’s. She doesn’t have a class right now, but by the time Hyoyeon is out of her class, she will have class, so she usually uses this time to study. The brown-haired girl is walking to find herself a quiet area to sit when she notices Yoona looking like the most confused or hungry person in the world, something she understands quite well.

 

“Yoong!” She shouts. “Food problems?”
 

“Yes, sort of!” Yoona shouts back. “Why are you just walking around looking like you have nothing to do?”
 

“It’s because I don’t have anything to do, let’s go grab some food together, maybe you can talk to me about it?”

 

Yoona looks hesitant. Sooyoung is her good friend, but she also has a crush on her enemy at the moment. The deer-like girl almost doesn’t know what to do, but Sooyoung is pulling her along and leading her to go get food anyway, and since they’re already on their way, why not? She told herself she would decide what to do over food. Sooyoung orders enough food to feed them and two more people at the restaurant they get to, and when Yoona asks why she ordered so much. The slightly taller girl says she ordered some to bring back for Hyoyeon and Jessica.

 

“Wow, so you can share?”

 

“Hey, I resent that. I don’t eat everything.”

 

“Yeah, right.” Yoona laughs. This girl eats worse than her, and she has seen it with her own eyes. “Anyway, if you say that food is for Sica and Hyoyeon then it’s for them.”

 

“It is, now what’s your problem?”

 

Yoona takes a chance and tells Sooyoung what her problem is and expects for her friend to be angry. She expects for the brunette to throw the food on the table, well, no she doesn’t expect that, because no matter how angry Sooyoung is. She’s sure as hell not going to be throwing food.

 

“Hey, now, Yoong. How do you know for sure Yuri likes Seobaby, hm?” Sooyoung eyes her and takes a sip of her soda. “She is really nice and helpful. She could have just been helping her out.”

 

“Hmm,” Yoona considers it for a second. “No, I don’t buy it.”

 

“She doesn’t want her. Captain Kwon is going to be mine anyway, so cheer up, now let’s finish up as much of this food as we can, so I can get back to school. I do need to meet Hyo first and later we’ll meet up with Sica so we can go..” She catches herself before she says anything incriminating, like telling Yoona that they’re going over to Jessica’s company in a little while.

 

“So that you can go?” The dark-haired girl wonders.

 

“We can go shopping later because we already made plans to do so, yes…” Sooyoung laughs nervously.

 

“Uh-huh, sure. If you all are apart of the mob, why don’t you just admit it?”

 

“The mob, I don’t know where the hell you got that stupid idea from, but no one’s apart of the mob. Now eat your food, Yoong, or I’ll take that with me too.” She mock threatens. Yoona pulls her food toward her in order to make sure Sooyoung doesn’t try and take it from her, but she is sure something is up with Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung for sure. She doesn’t know what, but clearly there is something going on that they aren’t telling them.

 

“Something shady is up with you three, but what?” Yoona thinks, and wonders if Seohyun knows what it could be. She’s very smart, perhaps she might know what the three of them are up to. She thinks the next time she sees Seohyun she’ll ask her, if for no reason at all, but to spend some time with the girl she loves. For now, the deer-like girl says nothing more about it, they finish their food, and start making their way back to the school.

 

“Oh, that reminds me, Soo. You haven’t even found out about Hyo…”

 

“Yeah, I’ll go take this to Hyo now, Yoong, don’t worry.” She brushes off whatever the younger girl was going to say.

 

“No, I mean, you haven’t…”

 

“I got to go, she gets out of her dance class soon and I have a class right after, I’ll catch you later.”

 

Sooyoung is already walking off before Yoona can even tell her that Hyoyeon is now blonde and Yoona sighs deeply.

 

“Well, fine then. I tried to warn you, Soo, guess you’ll just have to find out for yourself.”


 

Meanwhile, Jung Jessica was being awoken by the annoying feeling of someone touching her face with their finger, and she swore once she woke up fully she was going to hit them with something, only once she woke up fully, since she was still tired as all hell. Who thought it was a good idea to go around touching people with their fingers anyway, once she woke up, there would be hell to pay. Tiffany had to cover from laughing as Jessica’s nose would occasionally scrunch up in annoyance at the fact that she was poking her cheek, only Jessica wouldn’t actually open her eyes all the way to see who was doing it. She looked cute being annoyed, but not doing much to stop what was going on.

 

“Jessi?” She whispers softly by one of her ears. “You’re really going to let me keep bothering you like this?”

 

Almost immediately hazel eyes open and Jessica turns to look at Tiffany who is smiling down at her. Since when did the dark-haired girl get here, or is she possibly dreaming still?

 

“Am I dreaming?”

 

“Well, I could be the girl of your dreams, yes?” Tiffany nods. “Are you finally up now, I feel like I’ve been poking your cheek for ten minutes. Do you know you’re hard to wake up?”

 

“I’ve been told that.” Jessica sits up with a yawn. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I came here to study while I’m on a break, but then I saw a cute girl sleeping, and it distracted me.”

 

Jessica eyed her curiously after she hears Tiffany say that. It would appear that Hwang Tiffany is trying to be smooth, and she finds it cute. But Tiffany has a long way to go before she’s in her league of smooth, but it’s a cute attempt. Jessica sits up with renewed energy and cups the raven’s face in her hands, it startles Tiffany but in a good way.

 

“Hey, Tiff.” She says softly by her ear. “You’re cute, but you’ll have to work a lot harder than not to make me feel weak in the knees.” She kisses her hard then on the lips, in one of those kisses that does make Tiffany feel breathless but the kind of kiss that she craves badly. It’s like all Tiffany can register is Jessica on her lips, mind, and tongue. The blonde pulled away suddenly and smiles.

 

“Well, I better go.”

 

“What!” Tiffany’s mind rages. How can Jessica kiss her all passionately that way and then say she has to go, how is that fair? 

 

“You’re just going to go, just like that?”

 

“Yes, I was only catching a nap, I can’t stay here all day, Tiff.”

 

“Do you only come to school to sleep?” Tiffany jokes, even though now that she thinks of it. She hardly ever sees Jessica do anything else, even if the shared class they have, the blonde is usually sleeping. But at the same time, her grades are good from what Tiffany has seen, so it still doesn’t add up. Jessica puts her hand over her chest and feigns like she’s hurt.

 

“Oh no, you’ve found out my secret, now what should I do?”

 

“You could kiss me again, I’ll keep your secret that way.” 

 

Jessica nods that she’ll give her one more kiss. “Alright, but I expect my secret to stay a secret.”

 

She is sure to kiss her again, softly this time, and not as intense as moments ago, but in a way that still feels just as nice. Tiffany really could stand here kissing Jessica all day, but she does also have to use her break to study. They break the kiss at the same time.

 

“Talk to you later, Tiffany.” 

 

“I’ll talk to you later, Jessi.”

 

She watches as the blonde walks off until she no longer sees her anymore before finally getting to opening her books to study. Jung Jessica might just be the end of her in some way or another, at this rate. But it might not necessarily be a bad thing. She just needs to try and get Jessica to like her too, maybe all she needs is some more one on one time with her crush? Time away from all their crazy and annoying friends, like a date?

 

“I’m going to ask her out on a date.” Tiffany thinks confidently. She’ll ask Jessica out on a date, and start working some of that wonderful charm of hers on the other girl. She’ll show Taeyeon that there’s nothing to worry about, and Jessica will certainly start falling for her too. Meanwhile, said girl was walking into a show she was hoping to see all day, or since she found out Hyoyeon was blonde now. Sooyoung was pacing back and front with the takeout she had for her friends when she notices Jessica. The girl with the bob-haircut hurries for her after releasing a sigh.

 

“Sica, well at least I can still find you. Here, I had this for you,” She hands over the bag of food for her friend, who does take it.

 

“Thanks, I was starving, what’s the matter? Can’t find Hyo?” 

 

“No, I couldn’t find her anywhere, and she wasn’t in any of her usual places, not her dance class, dance club, nowhere.” Sooyoung sighs and grabs one of the dumplings out of the takeout bag.

 

“Well, have you tried looking behind you.”

 

“What?” Sooyoung roars with laughter. “Why would I do a stupid thing like that for? She’s short and all, but not that short.”

 

Someone clears their throat in an offended sort of way that has Sooyoung worried and she turns around to see Hyoyeon, only not brown-haired like she’s used to. It’s a newly blonde Hyoyeon, who if the taller girl was being honest with herself, the new look is nice. 

 

“Hyo!”

 

“Yes, duh, I’ve been right behind you the whole time.”

 

“You haven’t, I would have seen you.”

 

Jessica thinks this whole thing is amusing and she is ready to laugh at the two of them. Especially as Hyoyeon looks at Sooyoung like she wants to throw her bag or smack her, one or the other.

 

“I’ve been here, it’s not my fault you didn’t recognize me.”

 

“How could I when you’re suddenly blonde now and…” Sooyoung stops and doesn’t say anything just looks at her.

 

“And?” Jessica nudges her to finish the sentence.

 

“And nothing! We should probably go, yes, let’s go before we run into someone else out here that we know, and that start asking unnecessary questions.” The taller girl hands Hyoyeon her takeout bag too, and the shorter girl is certainly surprised that Sooyoung has brought food for them.

 

“You bought food? Food that you didn’t just eat for yourself?” 

 

“Hey!” Sooyoung complains. “I’m not that bad, see if I get food for you two again. Well, are we ready to go to the company now, CEO-nim?”

 

“Say it a little louder, Soo,” Jessica sighs. “Why not let the whole school know?” She walks off first with her friends following too.

 

“Yeah, big-mouth.” Hyoyeon teases and pushes her. 

 

“I’m not a big mouth!” She pushes her back and they carry on like this all the way until they’re all outside of the campus. 

 

“Will you two lovebirds quit it already?” 

 

“We aren’t….” the two try to deny together.

 

“Yeah, alright. Fine, now I have a lot of work waiting for me at the office, so can we all get there in one piece?”

 

“Sure, Sica,” her friends agree. 

 

“Oh, hey, wait. Before we go, I thought about something.” Sooyoung admits, as she has been thinking about this lately. “You and Tiffany have been sure face a lot, and that’s fine if you just want to make out with her, absolutely nothing wrong with that.”

 

“Oh for sure,” Hyoyeon nods and gives her the thumbs up. “Make out all you want, you deserve it!”

 

“I’m sensing there’s more you two want to say?” The young CEO folds her arms over her chest and waits, as clearly they have more to say. 

 

“Well, I know she’s your fake-girlfriend, but you must like her enough to make out with her. So are you telling her about the whole CEO thing, or is she not yet worthy of that secret?” Sooyoung wonders seriously.

 

Hyoyeon wonders the same. She knows how Jessica isn’t about to just tell her biggest secret to anyone unless she trusts them. Now, she may very well like kissing Tiffany, but surely it can’t be anything to make her tell the other girl she’s a businesswoman in her personal life, especially as they aren’t even in a real relationship.

 

“I had no intentions of telling her that, not really. She’s a nice person and I like spending time with her, but I don’t think I should be exposing something that personal so soon.”

 

“Good girl,” Sooyoung agrees. “No one kisses that good, unless she’s putting out or something.” She teases and that makes Hyoyeon shake her head.

 

“Shut up, Soo!”

 

“You shut up!”

 

It continues like this, but it’s nothing Jessica isn’t used to. She plans to be zoning out anyways, and she does exactly that, with her headphones on. Now, Jessica isn’t saying Tiffany can’t possibly be a trustworthy person to her one day. Tiffany could very well be someone she could confide in, just like how she does with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon too. She just needs to get to know her better. Maybe somewhere with them on their own, and not with so much interference from all their friends. As everytime Jessica looks, someone is around to interrupt, so it’s hard to get to know her as well as she would like.

 

“Okay, problem solved.” The blonde thinks to herself. “I’ll ask her out on a date, what better way is there to get to know someone than that?”


 

A/n: okay, bare with me everyone. I know this wasn’t the greatest chapter but I’m trying to get back into the story, so hopefully it’ll get back on track and next chapter will be better. I’ll try to end it by chapter 15, I think my normal chapter 10 limit for most of my fics would be too few for this, and I want to be able to tell a complete fic, anyway for those still interested thank you for reading :)