The Jung Power

The Jung Jessica Experience

A/N: Hi, everyone. Thanks again for reading and reviewing my last chapter. And here is chapter 4. I hope there is some enjoyment out of this one as well. I’m going to bump this up to an M rating, as it’s highly likely I’ll go there at some point.

 

When Tiffany wakes up and enters her living room. She spots Yoona in the kitchen making a few sandwiches. It normally wouldn’t surprise her, because Yoona does have a key to her apartment. Only, Tiffany is particularly shocked now since she wasn’t expecting Yoona at all. And, not for her to be in her kitchen making food.

 

“Hi, Fany-unnie! Good afternoon.”

 

“Yoong, what the hell are you doing here so damn early?”

 

“Breakfast, I’m making a late breakfast for myself. Remember, you said that I could come over here anytime I wanted.”

 

The older girl shakes her head. That was not what she said to the younger girl. Clearly someone doesn’t listen to her when she speaks.

 

“I said to come over if there was an emergency, or like if you hadn’t heard from me in while.”

 

“This is an emergency!” Yoona shouts. “It’s a food emergency.”

 

Tiffany sighs, then watches as Yoona sits down on the couch with three sandwiches.

 

“Well, since you made extra Yoong.” Tiffany tries to grab one of the sandwiches, but Yoona pushes her hand away from her food.

 

“Yah, unnie. These are mine.”

 

“All of them?”

 

Yoona nods furiously, eyeing Tiffany with suspicion. No one is getting her food, she’ll only probably share her food with Seohyun, because she is the person she loves. Other than that, no one gets to share her food with her, not when she’s so damn hungry.

 

“God, you and Sooyoung should hang out together.” Tiffany mentions as they are both shikshins.

 

“Sooyoung and I go buffet hopping every weekend.”

 

“Buffet hopping?” Tiffany asks with confusion. It sounds like the most ridiculous thing the older girl has ever heard.

 

“Yeah, it’s like club hopping but with buffets. Sooyoung and I are always trying to find all the buffets we can. We even have a blog about it and video our adventures, our YouTube channel is lit unnie. You should check it out. Plus, we go since it’s how we spend our quality time.”

 

Tiffany shakes her head. That doesn’t sound like a normal quality time, it just sounds plain weird. And who the hell even subscribes to that channel?

 

“You’re ridiculous Yoong. Why don’t you just date her then? Sounds like you two have a lot in common.”

 

“No! I belong only to my Seohyunnie. And obviously, Hyoyeon-unnie and Soo have some type of thing going on. Jeez, where do you live unnie? You must live under a rock if you don’t know that.”

 

“You can get out!”

 

“No, wait I’m sorry unnie. I actually need a favor.”

 

Tiffany isn’t so sure she wants to hear whatever favor it is that Yoona needs. She has a feeling it can’t be anything good, only the younger girl is looking at her with her hopeful, doe like eyes. How can she say no?

 

“Okay, Yoong what is it?”

 

“I need to practice my new moves for Seohyun on you.”

 

Oh, how she knew that she’d not want anything to do with this. And what new moves is Yoona talking about? It doesn’t sound good already.

 

“What, why?”

 

“Because, I’m already here okay. You’ll be Seohyunnie and I will play myself.”

 

“Yeah, um okay.” Tiffany says reluctantly. “Just hurry up.”

 

Yoona nods in thanks. Okay, she will use everything Jessica-unnie tried to teach her for their very brief 5-minute lesson yesterday. Plus, she will rely on her own incredible acting skills. Only with Seohyun she will be 100 percent sincere.

 

“Seohyunnie,” Yoona gently cups Tiffany’s face in both hands. “You are the most beautiful, amazing, smartest girl in the world. Please, would you allow me the chance to take you out on a date?”

 

And then she caresses Tiffany’s face, who is getting creeped out because Yoona probably thinks she is Seohyun now. The older girl decides to channel Seohyun and what she might say to this.

 

“Um…let me think. No!”

 

“Yah, Seohyun say yes. You should say yes. I love you!” She leans over to lightly peck Tiffany’s lips. Tiffany screams and pushes Yoona away from her.

 

“Yah! What the hell is wrong with you? Don’t kiss me! These lips are for Jessica only.”

 

Yoona can only laugh as Tiffany starts freaking out.

 

“We didn’t really kiss though unnie.”

 

“Oh, my god. Oh my god!” Tiffany wipes her lips, and runs into the kitchen. At that moment her cell phone on the coffee table starts ringing. All while she is busy in some sort of meltdown.

 

“Yah, unnie your phone? I’ll answer it for you okay.” Yoona decides for her. “Hello?” The younger girl answers without looking at the caller ID.

 

“Yoong, why are you answering Tiffany’s phone?” The voice is so familiar to Yoona so she smiles cheerfully.

 

“Oh, hi unnie. Fany-unnie is busy losing her mind. Yah, Fany-unnie do you want to talk?”

 

“Not right now. I’m looking for some bleach to rinse out my mouth.”

 

“Yah, unnie I didn’t want to kiss you anyway.” Yoona shouts at her, like the idea is just too ridiculous. She then turns her attention back to the phone. “Okay Sica-unnie, Fany-unnie doesn’t want to talk.”

 

“What!!!” Tiffany shouts, pausing in mid step. It’s Jessica on the phone? Why the hell did Yoona not say it was Jessica.

 

“Yeah, I’m sure Sica-unnie. She doesn’t want to talk to you, okay bye Sica-unnie.”

 

“Yah, don’t hang up!” Only Yoona ends the call before Tiffany can stop her. The older girl stands in shock and devastated.

 

“What’s wrong unnie?”

 

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany repeats. “You hung up on Jessica!” She runs for her and tackles her. She immediately starts to reach for Yoona’s neck.

 

“Yah, my food unnie. What’s your problem?”

 

“You hung up on Jessica!”

 

“So, oh wait a minute? How’d you even get Sica-unnies number. I’m sure that she has no idea who you are.”

 

“Oh, that’s it. Get out please Yoong.”
 

“But, my sandwiches!”

 

“Ugh, fine just give me my phone.”

 

Tiffany doesn’t wait for her to hand her phone over. She grabs it and re dials Jessica right away. Her heart skip beats when she hears her voice.

 

“Tiffany?”

 

“Hi, Jessica. I’m sorry about Yoong, she’s a stupid kid.”

 

Yoona is busy gagging at how suddenly cute and adorable Tiffany sounds on the phone.

 

“It’s fine.” Jessica assures. “So, you’ve kissed? You’re cheating on me this soon Tiffany?”

 

“What, no never. Of course, I wouldn’t cheat on you. It wasn’t even a kiss, really.”

 

Jessica laughs. “I’m kidding. Anyway, I’m wondering if you have time to meet this evening. We can talk over dinner.”

 

A dinner date with Jessica? It sounds like some sort of wonderful dream. She can hardly believe this is her life.

 

“Dinner with you?” Tiffany begins.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Dinner with food, and you?”

 

“Uh, yes. The last time I checked dinner had food. Unless you’d just like to have dessert only.”

 

The suggestive tone isn’t lost on Tiffany, who explodes red right away from what Jessica is implying.

 

“Jung Jessica!”

 

The adorable laugh on the other end of the phone makes Tiffany smile. How can Jessica be so damn y and cute at the same time. It’s something she must figure out soon.

 

“I’m kidding, maybe. We’ll have dinner with actual food. Just text me your address and I will come pick you up. I need to for now, but I’ll see you later, sound good?”

 

“Yes, sounds great. Bye Jessica, I’ll see you soon.”

 

She’s barely off the phone when Yoona teases. “Bye Jessica, see you soon.” Yoona makes kissing sounds too.

 

“Yah, shut up. Why are you even still here Yoong?”

 

“Because I have to make more sandwiches. Remember, you threw them onto the floor."

 

“Why don’t you go find Sooyoung and eat with her?”

 

“Eating with Sooyoung is tricky sometimes. I don’t feel like fighting for food now. Unnie, wait you’re having dinner with Sica-unnie?”

 

Yoona sounds so surprised that Tiffany is offended. It’s not like she couldn’t have eventually gotten a date with Jessica. Everyone is acting as if she is really pathethic.

 

“You’re not coming Yoong.”

 

“No, why would I want to go. I’m just, wow it’s so crazy.”

 

“I know, I’ll be eating dinner with Jessica later!”

 

“That’s the crazy part unnie. I can hardly believe it. Maybe Sica-unnie, needs more sleep or something.”

 

“I’m a great catch, thank you. Now seriously get out. I have to think of what to wear for later.”

 

Yoona has no idea why Tiffany is freaking out so early. It’s nowhere near time for dinner. Well, she has more important things to do, like make more sandwiches. She admits though Tiffany is happier than she’s ever seen her lately. Then, there is something else she remembers.

 

“Oh, oh …. I hung up on Sica-unnie. I hope she won’t kill me.”

 

Meanwhile, a teenaged brunette is standing outside of office doors. There is woman in a dark suit with a bob hair cut on one side. And, a shorter brunette in a similar navy suit on the other side. They are staring at the kid in a staring match of sorts. No one is about to back down from this.

 

“Do you have an appointment?” Sooyoung questions.

 

“What! You stupid unnies need to get out of my way.”

 

“I’m sorry, but Ms. Jung doesn’t accept visitors without an appointment.” Hyoyeon tells her next.

 

The teenager sighs. Her sister’s friends are so damn stupid, she doesn’t know why she deals with them.

 

“You stupid unnies, get out of my way. I’m going to see my sister.”

 

“Yah, baby Jung. You don’t have an appointment.” Hyoyeon shouts, while trying to tackle her to the ground. But, the teenager enters the office room anyway.

 

“Jessica-unnie, why do you have these idiots working for you?”
 

“Idiots!” Sooyoung roars. “I’ll show you an idiot Jung Soojung.”

 

“Sorry Sica, this one didn’t have an appointment.” Hyoyeon gestures to her sister.

 

The blonde looks up from her paperwork, with a bored and blank expression on her face. It turns to anger though when she sees her teenaged sister standing in her office.

 

“Soojung, why aren’t you at school?”

 

“It’s afternoon unnie, school is over. I wanted to see you. You work here too much Ms. CEO-nim.”

 

Jessica sighs, rubbing her temples. No one at her university knows that she is  actually CEO/President/heiress to Jung Enterprises. Except for her two best friends Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, which is part of the reason why they are extra protective over her.

 

“Shut up kid! Sica being CEO-nim is a secret.” Hyoyeon warns.

 

“You two unnies are ridiculous. You aren’t my sisters actual bodyguards you know?”

 

“Be quiet baby Jung. We are official members of the Sica protection squad. Once a member, always a member. By the way where is your uniform.” Sooyoung gestures to her suit she’s currently wearing.

 

Soojung rolls her eyes at her sister’s friends. They are so weird, and she will never understand it.

 

“You are both so weird.”

 

“Oh, I know how to fix you Jung. I know your one weakness. All I need to do is make one call to my baby cousin Jinri. And you’ll rethink saying that I’m stupid.” Sooyoung declares.

 

“Jinri?” Soojung’s face gets so red when Sooyoung mentions her cousin, whom she has a major crush on that everyone knows about.

 

“Yes, one call to Jinri-ah and you’re done baby Jung. You’re already on thin ice from the last time.”

 

Soojung can’t let Sooyoung possibly ruin her chances of being Jinri’s girlfriend one day. She’ll have to make some sort of peace with Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung-unnie, I love you.” Soojung says with a smile.

 

“There, that’s more like it. Next time make an appointment, anyway let’s go back to our desk Hyo.” Sooyoung grabs the shorter girl along.

 

“Yah, not so rough Soo.”

 

“Save the stuff for at home kids.” Jessica teases them.

 

“What! We don’t do that!” They complain together and leave the room, Sooyoung letting Hyoyeon’s arm go right away. Soojung can’t help but to roll her eyes again dramatically. They have serious problems and need some professional help.

 

“Unnie, why do they work for you again?”

 

Jessica shrugs. “They don’t. I don’t pay them anything. They want to do it, I think it makes them happy.”

 

Not that Jessica isn’t grateful to have two best friends who took it upon themselves to be bodyguards of sorts as well. It also saves her from having to hire actual people, and who better than her best friends.

 

“Unnie, your friends have issues. Anyway, so how about we go to dinner tonight?”

 

“Not tonight Soojung. I have plans already.”

 

“You do?” Soojung sounds surprised. The blonde looks up at her sister with a glare. She is Jung Jessica, if she wants to go out then she goes out.

 

“Why do you sound so surprised Soojung?”

 

“Oh, um no reason unnie. It’s just you’re working so much and school. I didn’t think you have time for dating. Not, when you also babysit your crazy friends.”
 

“Crazy friends!” Sooyoung shouts. “That is, it. I’m calling baby Choi. I’ll make her go for that other cute girl at your school. The one that dances really well, Seulgi?”

 

“No!” Soojung cries out and runs out into the hall. “Seulgi is my friend and doesn’t Joohyun-unnie like her? Jinri is mine!”

 

“No, baby Jung you’ve called us weird for too long. I’m getting Jinri on the phone.”

 

“No, wait!”

 

Jessica simply gets up and locks her office door. All those weirdos can fight out there. What the hell do they think this is? Coming to her place of business and causing a scene. Only before she can get back to work. She’s getting a call from Taeyeon.

 

“Tae?”

 

“Sica, hey I need your help. It’s an emergency.”

 

“Tae, what’s happened? Are you hurt?”

 

“Yes. I’m very hurt! Meet me at the arcade.”

 

Jessica has no idea why she needs to meet Taeyeon at the arcade. But, perhaps a break from the craziness out in the hall could be useful. She easily slips passed the situation of Soojung begging for Sooyoung to not call Jinri. And Hyoyeon seems to be ordering takeout. She heads into the elevator and walks to the arcade. She’s not about to drive one of her fancy cars, less Taeyeon get suspicious. When she gets there, she spots the shorter brunette standing outside, looking somewhat depressed.

 

“Taeng, what’s wrong? Are you hurt for real, or…?”

 

“Sica, I need your help. You’re friends with Sunny right? You have to help me win her over.”

 

Jessica frowns. This is why she’s out here? She had work to do, and this girl is seriously asking her for advice. What is going on? First Yoona begs her for help with Seohyun. And now Taeyeon needs help with Sunny. What the hell do people think she is, a matchmaker or love expert?

 

“Are you serious Tae? This is what you called me out here for? I was busy.”

 

“What, were you doing sleeping?”

 

“I’d much rather be sleeping.”

 

Taeyeon laughs, and she knows that Jessica is not kidding.

 

“No, seriously. I need your help. Yoong said that you helped her somehow, I mean I can’t imagine how though.”

 

Oh, that’s it. Jessica is not about to be insulted. She grabs Taeyeon by the arm and sits her down on the bench.

 

“Pay close attention Taengoo. I will only show you this once, but you honestly need way more help than I can give with Sunny.”

 

“Hey!” The shorter brunette complains. Only, it dies down because Jessica turns to her with a sudden smoldering look. Wait, a minute? Was Jessica always this y looking. Sure, Taeyeon knows she’s y but this y?

 

“Taengoo, you’re very cute you know.”

 

“I’m cute?”

 

“Yes.” The blonde nods, and then cups her face suddenly. “Did you know how y you are too Taengoo.” She tells her in such a hot, tone just by her ear. Taeyeon’s mind goes to complete mush as this happens.

 

“I am?”

 

“Yes, Taengoo you’re very y and so cute too.” She caresses her face with just the right amount of softness. “Hey, do you want to go out with me?”

 

“Yes!” Taeyeon nods. “Oh, wait….um no I mean no.” Damn, what the hell kind of power does Jessica have. And, how come it wasn’t right away obvious.

 

“That’s what you need to do Tae. But, maybe not right away because you’ll just creep her out.”

 

“What? Sica, how do you do this? If I knew you were this y I would have made a move a long time ago.”

 

Jessica laughs. “As if you had a chance. If you can’t even get Sunny to want you, what makes you think I will?”

 

“I’m y, you just said so.”

 

“Anyway, come on kiddo. Let’s go inside the arcade and we’ll play some games. It’ll help you get your mind of your pathetic situation.”

 

“Yah, I’m not pathetic. But, yeah, I get it now why Fany must like you. You have some sort of crazy, secret power.”

 

Jessica doesn’t know if that’s true. But, she supposes she will have some time to get to know Hwang Tiffany later. She still doesn’t know what to make of this situation. If she really has liked her since HS, that is one long crush. And if so why didn’t she ever introduce herself and tell her about it. They seem to know many of the same people, but not one another?

 

“She’s your friend Tae, you know her better than I.”

 

“Sica, she is so in love with you. It’s not even funny, well actually it’s a little funny. But, you’ll see how hopeless she is for you. I still don’t know why you’re agreeing to this weird fake dating thing, but as long as no one gets hurt I guess it’s fine.”

 

“I wouldn’t worry Tae. This can only go on for so long, until we get people to think we’re dating for real. Probably do this for some time, then I’m sure we’ll come up with some sort of “breakup” plan.”

 

Taeyeon can’t help but to be worried though. Jessica, doesn’t seem to get the extent of Tiffany’s crush. It’s not really some simple crush, no matter how Taeyeon has about it. She knows her best friend has deeper feelings for the blonde than that, perhaps Jessica will realize it too.

 

 

Tiffany struggles for so long that evening to find the perfect outfit. She’s honestly trying to impress Jessica, but how does one impress Jung Jessica. The girl is always so stylish to the nines. She looks like she came off a runway sometimes with how cool, and expensive she dresses. Tiffany is torn between this y black dress she owns, or some sort of red sweater and black skirt combo. She wonders why the hell Jessica’s friends didn’t give her a tip on how to dress for a date. Just as she is in between decided since there is a plenty of pink dresses she loves. There is loud knocking on her door.

 

“What the hell?” The dark-haired woman wonders and looks through the peephole to see it’s those friends of Jessica.

 

“Yah, Hwang open the door!” Sooyoung shouts.

 

“What, are you two doing here?”

 

“Just open the door and find out. We don’t have all day.” Hyoyeon lets her know, as they are really on a tight schedule. Tiffany does open the door and the two immediately barge in.

 

“Okay, Hwang we’re here to you to Sica.” The taller girl tells her casually.

 

“What? I thought she was picking me up?”

 

“Something came up, so that’s why we’re here once again on her behalf.” Hyoyeon eyes her shirt and shorts. “I hope you aren’t wearing that to dinner!”

 

“I didn’t decide yet.”

 

“I will help you!” Sooyoung declares. “I am the resident fashion queen after all, now to your closet Hwang.”

 

“You can call me Tiffany, you know. Or should I call you Choi?”

 

“You will address me as Sooyoung-sama.”

 

“Um….” Tiffany blinks.

 

“Oh, sorry I’m on Japanese thoughts again. Anyway, to your closest and we’ll help you.”

 

That ends up being a shouting match though, between all of them. Tiffany wants to wear one of her pink dresses, but Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both are trying to tell her it’s a bad idea.

 

“But, why not!”

 

“It’s pink! And speaking of pink, what is wrong with you?” Hyoyeon gestures to how pink her room is. “How can you sleep in this Pepto- bismol colored room, and not be a crazy person.”

 

Tiffany looks offended, no one insults her favorite color, no one.

 

“I like pink!”

 

“Duh, listen you need to calm down. You can’t show Sica this craziness or she will fake dump you so fast. Here, put on this cute white blouse and the black skirt.” Sooyoung suggests.

 

“And hurry it up Hwang, we’re on a schedule. Meet us downstairs when you’re ready.”

 

Tiffany can only groan. Those two are the crazy ones, she is sure of it each time she talks to them. No matter, she’ll see Jessica soon and that’s what really matters. She gets dressed and does her makeup very minimal. She hopes she can get Jessica’s attention tonight. When she gets downstairs they are waiting for her in front of a black Mercedes Benz. Tiffany gets in the back while Sooyoung drives, and Hyoyeon is shot gun.

 

It’s a peaceful drive for all about 5 seconds, until they are both up there fighting over the radio station.

 

“I don’t like this song!” Hyoyeon complains. “Turn it to something else Soo.”

 

“My car, my music Hyo! Learn to live with it.”

 

“Turn it!” Hyoyeon turns the station, only to have Sooyoung turn it back. Tiffany groans, why can’t she just be with Jessica now?

 

“You two fight like a married couple.”

 

That seems to make them stop for a moment. They look at one another and turn away so fast.

 

“We are not a married couple! I am already committed to Yuri.” Sooyoung declares.

 

“Yuri will be mine Soo, you just have to get over it.”

 

“Hey, you two. Have you ever thought about if Yuri doesn’t like either of you?”

 

They both turn to look at Tiffany as if she is just crazy for saying so.

 

“No, why would we think that?” They say together.

 

“Never mind then.”

 

The rest of the drive is okay, no more fighting at least. Soon, they pull up to a pretty fancy looking restaurant. Tiffany’s mouth drops in shock.

 

“Um, we’re going here?”

 

“Yes! If you are going out with Jung Jessica, it will be to somewhere nice. But, we can definitely drive you to Mc Donalds or something.” Hyoyeon offers.

 

“No, just I wasn’t expecting this.”

 

“It’ll be a part of your Jung Jessica experience.”

 

There that goes again with this so-called Jung Jessica experience. Tiffany has no idea what the hell they are talking about. But, she has no time to ask as they are walking her inside. Jessica is already waiting there, dressed in white turtleneck and dark grey slacks. She had a last-minute business meeting so didn’t have time to change accordingly. But, she looks damn good if she would say so herself.

 

“Yo, Sica we brought Hwang for you.”

 

Jessica stands up and walks over to Tiffany, she pecks her cheek. “Now, guys she’s my girlfriend remember. Hi Tiffany, how are you?”

 

“Um,.” Her mind on blank while she processes the kiss to her cheek. “I’m good Jessica. How are you?”

 

“Better, now that you’re here. Sit, please.” She pulls out her chair and Tiffany tries her best not to overly swoon.

 

“Sica, can we….” Sooyoung starts hopefully.

 

“Yeah, stay but eat at your own table and pay your own bill Soo!”

 

“Yes, food! Come on Hyo, they have the best spring rolls here!” Sooyoung grabs the smaller girl and hurries to get them a table. With Hyoyeon complaining that Sooyoung needs to limit her food intake tonight, only to get a laughing Sooyoung who thinks she is joking.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany just turns to look at the menu. “Damn, everything is pretty expensive.”

 

“Order what you want Tiffany.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“I’m sure, I know the owners so it’s fine.”

 

Tiffany does as Jessica suggests and they both order their meals. For some time, it’s quiet and the dark-haired girl doesn’t know how to start. Should, they just start getting some facts out about one another now? They do have to convince people they are a couple.

 

“So, um….”

 

“Tiffany, tell me about yourself?” Jessica begins. “You’re from America, right?”

 

“Yeah, it’s obvious, right?”

 

“Yeah, your Korean is good but I can hear your accent somehow.”

 

“I’m from California.”

 

“Oh, me too.” Jessica mentions casually. Tiffany’s eyes light up though, she already knew Jessica had to be American too. As obviously, her name. She can pronounce her name with zero issues, but the fact that they are both from the same state is making her feel good.

 

“When did you come to Korea?” Tiffany wonders.

 

“I was about 11 or so. I had to come here for family reasons.” Jessica doesn’t want to get too into details. She’s not about to tell her that she is an heiress and current CEO. At least not until she feels like she can trust her, of if there is some sort of need to do it.

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. Maybe, when we get closer?”

 

“Oh, and how close do you want to get to me Tiffany?” Her tone of voice, just a bit of oozing out of it. God, Tiffany knows she is blushing again. How can one person make her blush so hard.

 

“Jung Jessica, are you coming on to me?”

 

The blonde shrugs and focuses on her noodles for a moment. “You’re not exactly resisting, are you?”

 

“I, never mind. Anyway, what else should we know about one another. Oh, how about favorite color?” Tiffany changes the subject immediately.

 

“Mine is white, and yours?”

 

Tiffany understands then why Sooyoung suggested white to her. Maybe, she was trying to help after all. She might thank her one day.

 

“I like pink!”

 

“Pink?” Jessica blinks. She has no overall problem with pink. She’s not that into it though, and hopes Tiffany isn’t an obsessed pink person.

 

“Yeah, I love pink. It’s the best color in existence. Do you like pink Jessi?”

 

“Jessi?”

 

“Yeah, maybe we should have nicknames for one another. You know, it would convince people more that we date. And, I notice no one calls you that really.”

 

No one calls her Jessi this is true. It’s not bad though, it’s cute in a way. Jessica doesn’t know what she should call Tiffany though. She stares for a while, thinking.

 

“What’s wrong?” The dark-haired girl wonders.

 

“Just, thinking of what to say? I noticed Taeng call you Fany?”


“Yeah, she had a problem saying my name at first.”

 

“I’ve had similar issues, that’s why most people call me Sica. Do you like Fany though?”

 

“It’s fine, you can call me that if you want.”

 

Tiffany was hoping for something a bit more personal though. She finds that if she calls her Jessi it is something for them. She can’t help but want something personal. The blonde reaches over and squeezes her hand.

 

“I know what I will call you.”

 

“You do?” Tiffany whispers.

 

“Hm.” Jessica nods. “Jagiya.” She says the name with so much affection, that Tiffany’s face explodes red. Her heart is pounding so loud. She is so sure she can hear it, perhaps Jessica can too.

 

“Jagiya?” The dark-haired girl repeats. Before Jessica can respond though, there is a loud scene. Sooyoung is trying her best to grab food from her neighbor’s plate. Hyoyeon has her arms around her waist, trying to pull her back.

 

“Soo! Calm down, for the love of everything. Calm the hell down!”
 

“Oh my god.” Tiffany mouths.

 

“The shrimp though!” Sooyoung screams. “Look at the shrimp!”
 

“Soo, what the calm down.”

 

Jessica excuses herself so she can handle this. She takes her plate of shrimp and goes over to Sooyoung.

 

“Soo, down girl. Here, just have mine.”

 

“Oh, Sica!” She hugs the smaller girl. “I love you, you’re the best!”

 

“Yeah, just calm down okay. Or you’ll get thrown out of here.”

 

“Yeah, giant you’re way over the top right now. Just, let’s order this all to go. And you can eat all you want without causing a scene.”

 

“My house or yours?” Sooyoung wonders.

 

“Mine, I guess. Just don’t hog all the covers this time.”

 

Jessica looks at them with raised eyebrows. They sound like any arguing couple to her.

 

“Um, we’ll talk about this later. But, clearly you two want to be together.”

 

“Yah!” Sooyoung screams. “No, we don’t.”

 

“Ew, please no. I have standards.”
 

“You wish you could have me Hyo!”

 

“Yeah, right. Why would I want you?”

 

Jessica rolls her eyes and heads back over to Tiffany, who looks just so embarrassed by the entire thing. She can’t blame her though, she’s not uses to the crazy that her friends can be.

 

“Hey, let’s get out of here. I’ll treat for ice cream, and I’ll take you home.” Jessica offers her hand and so she takes it. Anywhere with the person she likes sounds amazing. They walk hand in hand all the way to the ice cream place. Jessica gets a matcha flavored ice cream, and to no surprise Tiffany gets strawberry.

 

“You really like pink.”

“Yeah, I love it. So, tell me more about you Jessica.”

 

“There’s not a whole lot to say. I’m a business major with a minor in art. I have one sister, and two crazy best friends.”

 

Tiffany laughs. “I’m going to be a lawyer. And, you already know Taeyeon is my best friend. I have two siblings back in America and they are older than me.”

 

“Oh, you’re the baby then. I guess you were spoiled, tell me why you came to Korea though?”

 

Tiffany doesn’t know why she feels like she can disclose the information to Jessica. But, there is something about her and the atmosphere that makes her feel like she can tell her.

 

“I wanted to be an idol.”

 

Tiffany waits for Jessica to laugh, as some people before had laughed at her and thought she was crazy. Only she doesn’t laugh.

 

“What stopped you?”

 

“It didn’t seem realistic for me when I got here. I had so many no’s that I had no choice to one day accept that it couldn’t happen for me. I still love music though, I’ll always love it. But, sometimes you have to know when to stop dreaming.”

 

Jessica understands, as she imagined her life would be something totally else. Instead she is running her family business as she must. It’s her responsibility as an heiress. Even, if she has always pictured herself designing clothes somewhere.

 

“I understand. Well, it’s never too late to hold onto your dream Tiffany. I think it’s brave you came all the way from America for such a dream.”

 

No one has called her brave, maybe stupid. Perhaps how crazy it was to pick up and leave her family to come here, but not brave.

 

“Thanks Jessi.” She whispers in gratitude.

 

After ice cream Jessica takes her home as she said she would, in one of her less expensive cars so not to look suspiciously rich in anyway. She walks her up to her apartment, holding her hand as any girlfriend would.

 

“So, do I get a goodnight kiss?” Tiffany finds herself asking, even though it wasn’t technically a date. It was more like some sort of meeting to learn about one another. Jessica still made it feel like a date sometimes though, like when she held out her chair, and offered to take her home. Not to mention, how nice it felt to hold her hand.

 

“Kisses already? What kind of girl do you think I am?” Jessica says in a teasing tone, but it’s lost on Tiffany at first. She thinks she offended her.

 

“oh, no I didn’t mean to imply anything. Or, not saying you kiss people like a lot or…”

 

“Tiffany,” She whispers. “You talk too much.” She admits, and leans forward to kiss her fully on the lips. The dark-haired girl can only be stunned for a few moments, until she feels tongue slip gently into . Oh, wow that does feel nice. She leans into the kiss more. Wrapping her arms around the blonde’s shoulders to deepen their lip lock. Damn, Jessica’s lips are so soft. She can hardly believe that this is happening. Then she feels a hand gently grab her waist. The moan that releases from is so loud, that she can’t help but to look embarrassed by it.

 

“Oh, sorry.”

 

Jessica smiles. “I know, my kisses will do that to a person. Anyway, I better go home. I had a nice time Tiffany.”

 

“Me too…” She whispers.

 

“I’ll see you at school, let’s try to meet up early so we can walk around together. We’ll have to be convincing enough that we date.”

 

Hell, if Jessica initiates a kiss like that again in front of others. It will be more than just a little believable.

 

“Okay, I’ll call you tomorrow.”

 

“I look forward to it, sweet dreams jagiya.” Jessica tells her before walking off.

 

“You too Jessi!” She shouts out excitedly, then hurries inside her apartment. Her cheeks feel as if they are on fire. She barely closes the door before she lets out an excited squeal. Jung Jessica is a force alright, and Tiffany doesn’t know what the heck she is doing to her. But, she really doesn’t want it to ever end.

 

A/N: Hope this was a decent read, and something people still would like to read. Thanks for reading.