Take it Slow

The Jung Jessica Experience

A/N: Thanks everyone who read and reviewed the last chapter. I hope this is a decent read too. I know it’s been awhile but hopefully you all want to read it still.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung held up everyone from entering the restaurant because they had to blog about the experience.

 

“Okay, everyone. Welcome to another episode of Yoong and Soo’s eating adventures. I’m Yoong, this is Soo.” She points to the brunette with the bob cut.

 

“Sup, my fans.” Sooyoung waves. “I hope you’re all ready for our blog experience.”

 

“Oh my god.” Tiffany groans. “Is this for real?”

 

“It’s for real.”  Jessica nods. “You haven’t seen the worst yet.”

 

There’s worst things to come? Now Tiffany wishes she didn’t tag along. She should have just called Jessica and suggest they do lunch on their own, without their friends.

 

“How would you rate the decor of the place, Yoong? Not much to look at.”

 

“Hm.” The dark-haired girl nods. “I’d give this place a 6 out of 10. It’s not very fancy at all, and not up to our usual dining experience.”

 

“Can we please move this along. Some of us have class.” Taeyeon mentions. Sooyoung turns abruptly to stare at the shorter girl like she will be murdered.

 

“Excuse you, shorty. No one invited you, but fine let’s sit.”

 

It turns out to be quite the struggle with seating arrangements. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung both want to sit next to Yuri, who is trying to sit by either Tiffany or Taeyeon since they are friends. Only Taeyeon makes sure she is sitting next to Sunny. Tiffany has already linked arms with Jessica and is sitting besides the blonde. Seohyun is about to sit when Yuri offers to pull out her chair. Yoona is seeing red immediately. She can pull out Seohyun’s chair for her. Yuri doesn’t have to go be all gentlewomanly.

 

“Seohyunnie, is it okay if I sit next to you?”

 

“No!” Both Yoona and Sooyoung shout out for different reasons.

 

“Sit with me, Captain Kwon.” Hyoyeon offers, and so Yuri does end up seated right in the middle of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon much like she didn’t want in the first place. Yoona happily grabs the seat next to Seohyun, but remains close enough to Sooyoung so that they can continue to blog.

 

“Are we done now? Can we finally go eat?” Jessica says in such a final tone that everyone pays attention.

 

“Oh, okay. We can go eat.” The taller girl starts. When everyone tries to get up. She and Yoona stop them all. It earns many groans and frustrated whines. They are seriously hungry and these two are acting idiotic.

 

“Wait, we have to introduce everyone. You’re all now apart of the experience.”

 

“What?” Sunny blinks. If she knew lunch would turn out to be like this. She wouldn’t have shown up here at all.

 

“This is ridiculous.” Tiffany shakes her head.

 

“Anyway!” Sooyoung begins, starting with everyone on her side of the table. “I want to introduce you all to our guests for today’s eating adventure.” The brunette speaks into the phone.

 

“First we have the amazing, incredible, y, gorgeous, Captain Kwon Yuri. Yuri, say hi!”

 

“Uh, hello.” She nervously says and Yoona facepalms. This is so annoying. No one needs that sort of introduction.

 

“Hurry it up, Soo!” Yoona complains.

 

“Okay fine. Then we have my buddy, Hyo, dancing machine, and partner in crime.”

 

“We are not bodyguards!” Is all Hyoyeon says.

 

“Yeah, um okay.” Sooyoung looks at Tiffany and smirks. “I don’t know this person, moving on.”

 

“Hey!” Tiffany shouts out in anger. Sooyoung is always messing with her. Jessica places her hand to her thigh. The soft hand caressing her skin silences her.

 

“Now, on to our amazing, wonderful, gorgeous goddess Sica! Sica-yah, say hi.”

 

The blonde turns to Sooyoung with a classic ice princess glare.

 

“Soo, seriously.  We’re all starving here, can we please speed this up?”

 

“Oh sure, Sica. We also don’t know that person.” She gestures to Taeyeon.

 

“Excuse me! You giant!”

 

“Hi, Sunny-bunny!” Sooyoung ignores Taeyeon. “Okay, so…”

 

Yoona grabs the phone. “Who even cares about any of them. You’re forgetting the most important, my Seohyunnie!”

 

The deer like girl turns the phone to Seohyun, who is looking really embarrassed at the moment.

 

“Seohyunnie, say hi!”

 

“Hello.” She offers a quick hi. Then finally the two shikshins allow everyone to go eat. The group gets up from their seats so fast that they nearly knock both Sooyoung and Yoona down. Everyone takes to loading up their plates with food. Yoona blogs about the food choices while Sooyoung distractedly follows Yuri around. Hyoyeon hot on her heels. Sunny tries to lose Taeyeon at the dessert area. Seohyun sticks to the healthier options. Jessica keeps sneaking kisses to Tiffany’s lips each time the dark-haired girl tries to put food on her plate.

 

“Jessi, really.” She laughs in between each kiss.

 

“Yes, really. Don’t act like you aren’t into my kisses.”

 

Tiffany can’t deny that. She is so into these soft lips and constantly touching her own. It’s very hard to control the fact she wants to keep kissing Jessica.

 

“Yah, Sica. Are you trying to eat Fany or the food?” Taeyeon teases from her seat.

 

“If she wants to be eaten.”

 

Tiffany’s face explodes so red that everyone laughs at her. It’s so rare to see the dark-haired girl so flustered, and especially this way for Jessica. The blonde gently grips her waist on the way back to the table.

 

“Yoong, what do you think of the food?” Sooyoung asks.

 

“I rate the food a 8 out of 10.”

 

“Me too. It makes up for the serious lack of decor here.”

 

“Are they always like this?” Yuri questions Hyoyeon who gives a nod.

 

“Yes.” She sighs. “This is nothing compared to the sushi place they were banned from the last weekend.”

 

Taeyeon nervously picks up some grilled beef from her plate and tries to offer a bite to Sunny.

 

“Um, Sunny. Would you like a bite?”

 

The pink-haired girl looks so hesitant that it’s clear she doesn’t want it. “Oh, no. I’m allergic to beef.”


“What a loser.” Sooyoung coughs suddenly, hiding her laugh. Since, she has never heard of anyone lying that they are allergic to beef before. Jessica has seen more than enough of this pathetic display.

 

“That’s not how you do it, Taengoo.” Jessica says as she picks up some of the grilled beef from her own plate. She gently turns Tiffany’s face towards her own.

 

“Fany-ah.”

 

“Uh, yes?”

 

“Are you hungry? Want some?”

 

Tiffany is so lost in those bright hazel eyes. She almost doesn’t hear what Jessica is saying to her. She just nods dumbly and allows Jessica to feed her. It’s like a dream come true for her, having Jessica feed her is everything she could have ever wanted.

 

“That’s how a professional does it.” Hyoyeon teases Taeyeon who is still in a bit of shock. She has known Jessica since HS. This girl is a master of sleeping and zoning out. There is no way she could have imagined she would be a master of seduction like this. Yoona thinks she should also try some moves on Seohyun.

 

“Hyunnie, would you like…” She tries to offer her food too, only ends up spilling her cold tea on the auburn-haired girl. Everyone is stunned, Seohyun’s face is a bit frozen in shock like she has no words at the moment. Yoona is mentally smacking herself.

 

“Stupid, so damn stupid!"

 

“Seohyunnie, let me help you.” Yuri offers kindly. Then gets up from her eat to help the younger girl.

 

“Hey, I’ll help her!” The deer-like girl comes to her senses.

 

“Uh, Yoong. You seriously have helped enough.” Sooyoung shakes her head. She feels badly for Yoona now. The poor girl really likes Seohyun, and that was such an embarrassing moment. Then to watch Yuri grab napkins to help her crush. That couldn’t have been good.

 

“That’s our Captain Kwon, always so helpful!” Hyoyeon smiles and Sooyoung hits her in the arm.

 

“My captain Kwon you mean!”

 

“She’s my, Captain Kwon!”

 

“Mine!”

 

“No, mine!”

 

“She doesn’t want either of you idiots!” Sunny shouts at them. “You two obviously have a thing between you.”

 

The taller girl and Hyoyeon blink several times then turn away from each other. They have no idea why people keep on saying they want each other. They don’t want each other.

 

“We do not!” They complain together.

 

“Seohyunnie, here take my jacket.” Yuri offers.

 

“Oh, no.” Jessica sighs. She can see that Yoona is about to explode. It’s only a matter of seconds.

 

“What is your problem!” Yoona demands to know from the soccer captain.

 

“Oh, no. We’re going to get thrown out of here so fast.” Tiffany knows it. She starts packing up her food. There is no sense in letting good food go to waste because of these idiots.

 

“I don’t have any problem.” Yuri tells her.

 

“Yes, you do. You need to back off of her. She doesn’t want you.”

 

“Um, unnies…” Seohyun speaks. It’s lost though because Yoona is looking like she wants to take a swing at Yuri.

 

“You need to calm down, Yoona.”

 

“You need to stop hitting on my girl! She’s going to be my girlfriend. I’ve been in love with her forever!”

 

“It’s true. She really has.” Tiffany tells Seohyun. The poor auburn-haired girl looks so red at the moment.

 

“Hey, look here Yoong. Don’t you go yelling at our Yuri like that.” Hyoyeon gets up and jabs her in the shoulder. “It’s not Seobaby’s fault if she might want Yuri. Look at her, hey wait Seobaby you don’t really want Captain Kwon do you? Because if you do!”

 

“I…”

 

Again she can’t finish because now Sooyoung has joined the argument. And no one can tell if it’s Yoona versus Yuri, or if it’s somehow Hyoyeon and Sooyoung versus Yoona, or perhaps even Seohyun. Jessica rubs her temples. She would rather be at back to back meetings than deal with these idiots. Her wish seems to be granted when her business cell rings off. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon right away stop bickering. They know what that ringtone means. Something is up at the office.

 

“Sica, are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine. I need to go. I would say this has been fun, but it honestly hasn’t. So listen up.” She sounds so authoritative that everyone shuts up and sits down.

 

“Seobaby, Yoong is hopeless for you. Yuri, I don’t know you like that but if you like Seobaby you will answer to me not Yoong. Hyo, Soo I love you guys, but clearly you two want each other. Taengoo, you’re pathetic and Sunny I don’t blame you for not wanting anything to do with her.”

 

“Hey!” Multiple voices ring out.

 

“I…” Jessica’s phone rings off again. , she has to go. “I really need to go. Fany, I will call you.” She tells her and leaves a soft kiss against her cheek. Tiffany doesn’t even get to ask where she has to go. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon hurry to her side, completely forgetting the blonde called them out.

 

“Alright, vacating the premises! Let’s get you out of here, Sica!” Sooyoung announces loudly, but not before dumping some money on the table for their portions of the bill.

 

“Not bodyguards coming through.” Hyoyeon also shouts. “I repeat, not bodyguards coming through.”

 

Everyone just watches as the trio leaves. It’s weird, and they don’t care what those two say. They are clearly bodyguards for Jessica. Why she needs them for none of them knows.

 

“Well, this has been…” Sunny begins. “Weird as hell. I need to get going. I have a class in an hour. I’ll catch you guys around.” She also leaves her portion of the bill. Taeyeon hurries after her and it leaves just Tiffany with Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun.

 

“Oh, . They were my ride.” Tiffany sighs, remembering that she did tag along with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

 

“Don’t worry, Fany. I’ll drive you back to school. Seohyunnie…”

 

“Oh my god. Do you like her or not?” Yoona grabs her hair in frustration. She can’t deal with it if Yuri is her competition.

 

“What if I do?” The tanned girl smiles confidently. “What are you going to do about that?”

 

“Okay, that’s enough.” Seohyun speaks finally. “We’re not going to have this conversation here. Come on Yoona-unnie, let’s go.” To her surprise, Seohyun takes her by the arm and leads her out of the restaurant. Yoona doesn’t even care anymore what happened. Seohyun is holding her arm and that’s all she really knows at this point.

 

“Hyunnie, um...sorry about spilling that tea on you.” The dark-haired girl apologizes as soon as they are outside. That was not her finest moment, and she is still humiliated that she has done such a thing.

 

“It’s okay. I know it was an accident. Can you do me a favor?”

 

“Yes, anything!” Yoona nods eagerly. She will do absolutely anything for Seo Juhyun, doesn’t matter what it is. If it’s in her power to do so.

 

“You shouldn’t just blindly agree without hearing what someone is about to ask.” The younger girl says it in such a way that sounds so smart that Yoona just nods dumbly.

 

“I’ll still do anything for you.” She mumbles it, but Seohyun hears and again her face is getting red. Yoona is too sweet, charming, and if she isn’t careful she will fall for her so hard.

 

“Even if I ask you not to fight with Yuri-unnie.”

 

Anything except for that! Yoona frowns as soon as she hears what Seohyun asks. Hell, she could have asked anything. She could have asked for her to give blood, sit in on one of Seohyun’s environmental club meetings, stop eating cheeseburgers. Okay, maybe not stop eating cheeseburgers. But she would have done anything except for not fight with Yuri.

 

“She started it!”

 

“Yoona-unnie, really. I don’t think she’s being serious. I’m pretty sure that she’s only joking.”

 

Yoona doesn’t agree, and she doesn’t trust Captain Kwon more than she can throw her. She will keep both eyes on the other girl. There is no way she’ll steal her Seohyun away from her.

 

“Fine, only because you asked me.”

 

“Thank you.” Seohyun beams up at her grateful. She doesn’t think Yuri is being serious, more that she is playing around and messing with Yoona at the same time. The deer-like girl has only one thought on her mind.

 

“I can’t be too obvious, but I will keep an eye on her!”


 

Tiffany asks Yuri what the hell is going on when they get back to school. She has been friends with her for some time now. She hasn’t ever acted like she had a thing for Seohyun before. So, Tiffany has to find out what’s happening. If this is some sort of game. It sure as hell isn’t funny because Yoona genuinely likes Seohyun and everyone knows it.

 

“Yul! What in the hell are you doing?”

 

“I’m not doing anything.”

 

“Um, what was all that then? Back at the restaurant. Do you like Seohyun now?”

 

“Fany, you worry to much. Why don’t you tell me about this sudden thing with Jessica? Since when does she even know who you are?”

 

Again, with that Jessica doesn’t know her thing. They’re all going to have to stop teasing her about the fact that the blonde didn’t know who she was. She knows who she is now that’s for damn sure.

 

“Why do you all keep saying that?”

 

“Because she didn’t know who you were!” Taeyeon says from behind her. The voice freaks her out and Tiffany jumps out of her skin.

 

“TaeTae, what the hell!”

 

“Sorry, but yeah she didn’t know who you were.”

 

“Um, I’d say she knows now. She couldn’t really keep her hands off of you.” Yuri notices as she watched how Jessica was at the restaurant. Tiffany blushes thinking of how Jessica was unafraid to kiss her so often in front of their friends. She likes that. It means Jessica wouldn’t be afraid to show her off in public.

 

“Yeah, well. She wants me, what can I say.” The dark-haired girl eye smiles, and both Yuri and Taeyeon rolls their eyes at her.

 

“Anyway, speaking of Sica. Something is for sure up with her and her friends.”

 

“Oh, you mean the not bodyguards.” Yuri deadpans. Those two friends are most certainly bodyguards. It couldn’t be more painfully clear.

 

“Yeah.” Taeyeon nods. “I think there’s something going on with those three. They work too hard to hide it, so maybe you should look into that Fany. She is your girlfriend, after all, Fany-ah.”

 

Yeah, girlfriend. She may not be technically her girlfriend for real. That doesn’t mean she isn’t worried about Jessica, or knows that something is certainly up for sure. She’s going to have a talk with her the minute she’s able. That might be easier said than done because the second she gets to her office. There is so many things she has to take care of. It’s way past 8pm and she still hasn’t left yet. Sooyoung knocks on her office door to see her best friend pouring over files.

 

“Sica-yah, you’re still here. Why don’t you finish this up tomorrow?”

 

“I can’t Soo. It’s important that I look over these documents and…” She tiredly trails off. The taller girl comes over and places some takeout on the desk.

 

“Sica, come on at least eat something.” She kindly offers and they walk over to one of her office couches. Jessica thanks her gratefully because she is so hungry.

 

“Hey, where’s Hyo?”

 

“Hyo? I don’t know.” Sooyoung shrugs while stealing some of her shrimp off the plate. “She said she had something important to do.”

 

“Oh.” Jessica nods. It’s so unusual to see Sooyoung with Hyoyeon, or vice versa. “You’re not upset because of what I said earlier, right?”

 

“What that me and Hyo want each other?” The taller girl laughs. “Yeah, right. Why would I be upset about that?”

 

“Yeah, why would you?” Jessica deadpans. She has been best friends with them for years since she was 11 years old. Those two need to be together it’s as clear as day. Then again perhaps this is something she needs to let them figure out and not interfere. Sooyoung leaves soon saying she needs to get home too for some rest. But if she doesn’t call her from home in at least 2 hours. She will drag her out of the office. Jessica nods and promises she will leave soon. She really does appreciate both her and Hyoyeon. They are more than just her best friends. They are like her sisters and she loves them. She would trust them with everything, and are among some of the few people she could trust with anything.

 

As she is signing paperwork, Tiffany flashes through her mind. She said she would call her. She nearly forgot she’s been so swamped here. She grabs her personal phone and dials the dark-haired girl. It’s not too late, but hopefully Tiffany isn’t sleeping. She herself hates to be interrupted from her sleep. Hwang Tiffany was actually at her place doing assignments, or at least pretending to do them. Her phone rings besides her and it’s Jessica.

 

“Oh my god, it’s Jessi!” She thinks excitedly. Then she has to remind herself to not be overly obvious that she’s glad to hear from her. She needs to play it so cool right now.

 

“Hello?” She answers the phone, trying to make sure her voice isn’t too excited or that she sounds like she is smiling in anyway.

 

“Tiffany, hi. I’m sorry I didn’t get to call you sooner than this. I’ve had something come up.”

 

“That’s okay. Are you alright? I know we’re just getting to know each other, but I want you to know that you can talk to me, Jessi.”


 

The blonde is thrown off by this kindness. The fact that Tiffany sounds so genuinely concerned it’s something she’s not used to at all. She doesn’t know what to say at first. Tiffany is getting nervous because Jessica is so quiet on the line. She wonders for a moment if she has hung up.

 

“I don’t know what to say.”

 

“You don’t have to say anything, Jessi. I just want you to know you can talk to me.”

 

“Let me be there for you.” Are the unspoken words.

 

“Do you want me to come over?” Is what the blonde says instead. She doesn’t have the words right now, but she can express the actions just fine.

 

“Oh, um…” Tiffany’s face is again heating up. She really wants to see Jessica so badly. It would be so easy to say yes to her. Then again, coming over to her place could mean certain things.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll see you tomorrow, alright.”

 

“No.” Tiffany decides. “Come over. I really want to see you.”

 

“I’ll be there soon.” Jessica promises then ends the call. It takes all of seconds before Tiffany is screaming excitedly. Jessica is coming here! She’s going to come over to her place.

 

“Yes! Oh wait, let me clean up!”

 

Normally she is tidy as hell. Today after class was such a lazy, laid back mood she didn’t clean up anything. She laid around for hours, ordered takeout, and started to do her assignments. She won’t be getting around to doing those after all. She is currently wearing a pink shirt and white shorts. Tiffany wonders if she should change or anything.

 

“No. It’s fine, I don’t need to change.”

 

Then Tiffany gets an idea. She thinks she will regret this, but she does have Hyoyeon and Sooyoung’s numbers. They gave it to her to use in case of emergency. She calls Hyoyeon only to get the voicemail.

 

“Yo, this is Hyo. I’m busy or not answering my phone. Leave me a message, I’ll get back to you, unless you’re Soo and in trouble with food again. Then no!”

 

Tiffany rolls her eyes. Those two can’t stay away from each other in voicemails. She calls Sooyoung. After the third ring. The brunette answers the phone with a loud yawn.

 

“Who this?”

 

“It’s me, Tiffany.”

 

“Tiffany, Tiffany.” Sooyoung repeats. “I don’t know any Tiffany, goodbye.” She is about to hang up when the dark-haired girl shouts.

 

“No, don’t hang up. I need your help, Jessica is coming over here and I don’t know what to do.”

 

That wakes Sooyoung up right away. She told Jessica to go home to sleep. Maybe she wasn’t clear on which home, but she meant for her friend to go home to her own house.

 

“Wait a minute. Sica is going to your place?”

 

“Yes. What do I do? Why am I so nervous now? And, what is this Jung Jessica experience you keep going on about?”

 

Sooyoung rolls her eyes. This girl is interrupting her life to ask about that.

 

“Are you being serious! I am trying to get my damn beauty sleep, and you’re asking me about your Jung Jessica experience. That is your own business to know what your experience with her is. Everyone has their own personal experience with Sica. I don’t have time to explain, oh...my ramen is done.”

 

“What? Didn’t you just say you were sleeping?
 

“My ramen is done, bye Tiffany. In the future this better be an emergency. Bye!”

 

“What the !” Tiffany screams in annoyance when Sooyoung hangs up the call. Why does she bother with Jessica’s friends she has no idea. It doesn’t matter now because there is knocking at the door. Jessica is here and she is right outside. Tiffany takes a few deep breaths and opens the door. The blonde is smiling at her warmly and now her heart is pounding a bit.

 

“Hi.”

 

“Hey.” Jessica nods and leans forward to kiss her cheek. Tiffany lets her in and offers some tea or water. The blonde politely declines and then they go over to the couch to sit.

 

“I’m glad you came by.”

 

“Oh, are you.” Jessica says knowingly. “I’m glad my presence brings your life such meaning.” She says it so sarcastically that Tiffany bumps her shoulder.

 

“Haha, very funny. I was surprised when you asked to come over to be honest. We’ll see each other at school tomorrow.”

 

“Maybe I wanted to see you too.”

 

“I’m glad then.” Tiffany, feeling bold, leans over to cup Jessica’s face in her hands. She softly kisses her lips. If the blonde is surprised at all by the sudden action. She doesn’t show it. Their kiss only heats up. Tiffany feels that familiar arm reach around to grab her hip. Jessica brings her in closer. The second she feels Jessica’s tongue slip into . She is very glad that her loud moan is muffled by Jessica’s mouth. The next thing she knows she is on her back looking up at the blonde. The look in those hazel eyes are so intense as they stare into her own bright brown orbs.

 

“Jessi?” She whispers.

 

“Hey.” Jessica begins, with a hand to her cheek. “If this is too much for you. We can slow things down. We can just kiss.”

 

It’s getting harder and harder to just want to kiss her only. She’s getting more the more they make out with one another. Jessica is the girl she has loved and wanted for so long. This is the girl she wants to be with. It’s so hard to ignore it, but then she remembers Jessica isn’t there yet. As much as she really wants her so much. If they have now it wouldn’t mean anything to Jessica, not in the way it means to her. She couldn’t get herself further caught up only to not have Jessica want her the same.

 

“I’m afraid you make it so hard to not want more.”

 

“It’s my gift.” Jessica teases and sneaks a few more kisses. Tiffany doesn’t resist them at all. She allows those lips to meet hers again and again. God, Jessica will be such a temptation for her. She could tell from the very moment they kissed. True to her word Jessica does stop. One thing she doesn’t do is pressure someone to wanting to be with her. Tiffany is attracted to her, and she can tell she wants to go further too, however given the current situation. It’s not the best thing to do.

 

“I should go.” Jessica soon says.

 

“I really don’t want you to go. I kind of want you to stay here with me. Um, for sleeping only. Not that kind of sleeping, but you know what…” She’s rambling again so the blonde cuts her off with another kiss. Tiffany doesn’t hesitate to kiss back harder this time. She wants nothing more than to have Jessica stay the night. Probably not the best decision since she wants her and is trying to keep herself in check.

 

“I’m going to go, before your clothes end up on the floor and you’re underneath me.” Jessica speaks it so ily that the throbbing ache in her stomach hits the dark-haired girl in full force.

 

“Um, don’t you mean you’ll be underneath me?”

 

“Sweetie.” Jessica whispers in her ear. “I’m Jung Jessica, you’ll be underneath me.”

 

“Oh, oh …” Now Tiffany is and wet, and there is nothing she can do about it now. She’s trying to do the right thing and not give into her desire for the blonde. Jessica grins and kisses her lips once more.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, jagiya.”

 

Oh, again! The cute pet name will be the absolute death of her. She does manage to walk Jessica to the door.

 

“Wait.”

 

“What’s wrong? Want to be underneath me after all?” Jessica teases.

 

“No. I mean yes, but no. I mean….” Tiffany trails off. “No, seriously. I think you have something going on in your life. I know it’s none of my business, but I really do want you to know. I want to be here for you, Jessi. If you need to talk at all about whatever it is. I’m here.”

 

The dark-haired girl gently squeezes her hand. Again, Jessica doesn’t know what to say. She’s told no one about her personal life. That she’s a businesswoman 90 percent of the time, and a college kid otherwise. She’s been doing so well too not needing to tell anyone else as all the closest people to her do know already. Then how come with one look in Tiffany’s eyes she feels like she could tell her and the world wouldn’t end.

 

“Tiffany, I should really go. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

“Alright.” She nods. It’s a little disappointing that Jessica didn’t want to say whatever it is. They just need the time to get to know one another more. Jessica leaves and Tiffany sighs.

 

“God, why did I make her go? Now I am so !” That too is on her mind. Jung Jessica will end her in some way or another. That much is so clear to her. However, from everything that happened here. Tiffany is starting to think she gets what Sooyoung has been saying. There is no one Jung Jessica experience. It’s different for everyone, and maybe it’s time she found out what her own experience with the blonde is supposed to be.


 

A/N: Okay, I’m ending this here. As much as I wanted to get into the with Jeti. I was thinking realistically it’s a bit too soon since I wanted a more romantic story. But, we saw some slight Yoonhyun progress. Don’t know what’s up with Yuri? Is she for real or just kidding like Seohyun thinks. And as usual Hyoyoung are the not bodyguards that are. And sunny still not trying to give Tae the time of day. So yeah I think overall a good chapter.