Hey, I love you!

The Jung Jessica Experience

A/N: Hello readers, thank you again for reading chapter 2 and still finding the story interesting. I’m going to bring in some more of the members now, and there will be some Jeti in here as well. Please enjoy


 

For Seo Juhyun, she isn’t having the best of days. All of her tutoring schedules somehow became mixed up. And as a result she ended up seeing double the amount of people she normally would have. She had a few last minute cancellations, which she never likes as she wants to be at least warned ahead of time. That way if possible she can rearrange some of her own things she has going on in her life. But, worst of all she forgot to put her sweet potatoes in her packed lunch earlier. Now she is stressed and very cranky, more so when Im Yoona sits down at her tutoring table.

 

“Hi, Hyun-ah.” The dark-haired girl beams from across the table. Normally Juhyun would be glad to see Yoona, only now is not the time. When Yoona comes here it’s to pretend that she needs tutoring when she doesn’t. Juhyun doesn’t appreciate that because it takes time away from students who genuinely do need her help.

 

“Yoona-unnie, if you’re not here because you actually need to study. Then can you please….”

 

“I need to study.” Yoona interrupts. “You’re so smart Seohyunnie, please help me with um….” She needs a subject to say. “Macroeconomics.”

 

Juhyun gazes at her with an unhappy frown. It would have been better if Yoona came up with something more believable. She would have given her more points in creativity that way. Since for one Yoona wouldn’t need to study for that class, and two Juhyun doesn’t even tutor that subject in the first place.

 

“Macroeconomics?” The studious auburn-haired girl repeats. Yoona nods eagerly as if she is proud of her lie.

 

“I need your help with that subject.”

 

“I see.” Juhyun nods. “Although, you’re a theater major and wouldn’t need that class at all.”

 

“.” Yoona thinks to herself. Okay, maybe she shouldn’t have said macroeconomics after all. It’s time to change up some tactics.

 

“Well, I just changed my major last week so…”

 

“Yoona-unnie, this isn’t funny. There are people here that really need my help.”

 

“But, I need you.” Yoona suddenly grabs her hands into her own, startling the slightly younger auburn-haired girl.

 

“Unnie?”

 

“Seo Juhyun, please let me take you out on at least one date. Then maybe some more dates. And then we can date one another, you’re seriously the girl of my dreams!”

 

The tutor is stunned by this public display. She is aware of Yoona’s crush as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon told her of it. More than that Yoona is not very subtle at all. She makes herself too obvious that even Jessica who is unaware and sleeps all the time, could tell and told her too.

 

“Yoona-unnie, can we please not do this right now.”

 

“Not now?” Yoona repeats. “Okay, so later then?”
 

“No, not later. I…”

 

“Okay.” The dark-haired girl nods. “I will ask you again later, bye Juhyun-ah.” She waves excitedly.

 

The slightly younger girl just facepalms. She didn’t mean later as in later today. It’s not that Yoona isn’t funny, gorgeous, charming in her way or that Juhyun doesn’t like her back. She actually does like the dark-haired girl a lot more than she lets on. The thing is she just doesn’t have the time to date anyone. She has a lot going on in her life, and adding a girlfriend could potentially complicate things. She has to keep focused and dating is a sure way to lose focus, even if said date is with Im Yoona.


 

Lee Sunny, as well has been having quite the odd day. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both kept appearing in several classes of hers. At first she wasn’t sure but recognized Sooyoung’s height as well as her bob hair cut. Also, she and Hyoyeon started shoving one another while she was in her English class. That of course gave them away instantly there. At the cafeteria while she was trying to buy some food for later. They were standing several people in line behind her. They were also arguing so loudly with one another she used the time to escape without them noticing. Now, Sunny knows how weird those two are on a regular day. But something more has got to be going on. She finds out what when they both finally corner her at the school gym.

 

“Sunny-ah, how is my favorite munchkin?” Sooyoung asks first.

 

“No! Whatever it is that you want, no.” Sunny shuts her down before she can even ask.

 

“Aw, but come on Sunny we’re such good friends here.” Hyoyeon is smiling at her now.

 

The smaller pink-haired girl eyes them both suspiciously. She doesn’t believe them of course. They want something obviously, and she has a feeling whatever it is. She will not like it at all.

 

“No.” Sunny shakes her head.

 

“Come on, you just have to help us. We’ll finally get to meet Yuri if you do.” The tallest explains.

 

Sunny blinks, this is about Kwon Yuri. Oh, but it would have to be. These two lovesick fools are still crushing on the same girl. Sunny just doesn’t understand it at all. She doesn’t get why Hyoyeon and Sooyoung don’t date one another. Clearly there is something going on between them whether they see it or not.

 

“Why don’t the two of you just date each other already?”

 

That’s when Sooyoung and Hyoyeon look at Sunny first, before taking very quick glances at one another.

 

“Ew, no…” Sooyoung shakes her head violently.

 

“Never, no way I don’t want you giant.” The smaller brunette tells her.

 

“Please, why would I want to be romantically involved with you Hyo. I have standards.”

 

“Yah! You….”
 

“Hey, can you two just get to the point of why you cornered me like this?” The pink-haired girl wants to know.

 

“Oh, yeah. Listen, Sunny-bunny we need your help. We need for you to meet with Kim Taeyeon, you remember her right?” Hyoyeon tells her.

 

“What?” Sunny shouts. “You want me to meet with that little ert. Why would you think that I want to meet her?”

 

Sooyoung let’s out a loud groan. She isn’t about to let Sunny ruin her chance of meeting Yuri. Sunny will meet the little ert whether she likes it or not.

 

“We already made the deal, we shook hands and everything. Soo and I offered you in exchange for meeting Yuri.”

 

They already made a deal? Why does it sound so shady like it took place in a back alley. Either way Sunny wants nothing to do with this deal.

 

“I don’t care what deal you two idiots made. She really creeps me out.”

 

“Sunny, to be honest you’re also just as big a ert as Taeyeon is. It’s perfect actually.”

 

“Yeah, but I’m a lowkey ert. It’s not obvious like with her, and I just told you both that she creeps me out. And, just no okay. I don’t want to meet her.”

 

Hyoyeon grabs her. “Sunny, you’re under the impression that you have a choice here. You will do this is for us right now whether you like it or not. I’m not going to miss the chance to meet Yuri because you’re scared of Kim Taeyeon.”

 

“Um….” The pink-haired girl whispers hesitantly. Hyoyeon is definitely scaring her.

 

“Listen to Hyo, okay Sunny-bunny. You’re our friend and all, but this is our chance to meet Yuri. No one is saying you have to fall in love with the girl. Just let her take you on a date if she asks.”

 

“Fine, maybe.”

 

“And, also possibly allow yourself to be felt up.” Sooyoung adds.

 

“Wait, what….”
 


 

Meanwhile Kwon Yuri had just finished with soccer practice. She is the captain of the school’s team and they remain undefeated all season. She has a strong, focused work ethic that many girls find attractive among other things. She is just down right y, anyone would swear by it. She has gorgeous, tanned skin, pretty eyes and the most to die for body that drives girls crazy. Also, she has such a chill, laid back and humorous personality. She’s an all around great catch, only no one knows what it is that she’s looking for in a person. That doesn’t mean people aren’t always trying to find out.

 

Yuri is barely off the field when her friend Taeyeon grabs a hold of her, from out of nowhere it seems.

 

“Yuri-yah, my oldest best friend. How are you?”

 

“Oldest?” The dark-brown haired girl asks.

 

“No, not like that. You know what I mean, anyway how are you doing?”

 

“I’m fine Tae, but you’re acting weird. Is something wrong?”

 

The shorter girl smiles, dimple popping out. “No, of course not. Why would there be anything wrong. So can we talk, I need a huge favor.”
 

Yuri looks reluctant though. Taeyeon normally doesn’t ask for much of anything. Only, for some reason she has a bad feeling about this. She supposes she can hear Taeyeon out, as they have been friends for a long time.

 

“What do you need Tae?”

 

“So, you know Choi Sooyoung and Kim Hyoyeon right?”

 

“Sure. They are friends with Jung Jessica, right?”

 

“Yeah, those are her friends or bodyguards or something. I need you to meet with them.”

 

“Oh, but Tae aren’t they both a little crazy?”
 

The smaller brunette has to try her best not to start laughing. It’s too funny that Yuri who they both adore thinks they are crazy.

 

“Um, no of course not. But, they both like you Yuri-ah.”

 

“Wait, they both like me?”

 

“Yeah, so have fun deciding on which of them you like more. You’ll help me right?”

 

“Why am I doing this?”

 

“For friendship of course, now let’s go.” Taeyeon begins dragging Yuri away, who is just surprised that her smaller friend is doing this. Something must be really important to make Taeyeon act so different. Sunny at the same time is protesting while being dragged by both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. She even tries to escape a few times only for it to fail. She definitely doesn’t want to meet Taeyeon as she really truly creeps her out. Not, to say that Taeyeon isn’t a beautiful girl because she is. Sunny isn’t blind or anything. She just doesn’t see herself with the erted shorty.

 

“Let me go!”

 

“No, Sunny we already told you that you’re doing this. Now, come on quietly.” Sooyoung tells her.

 

“But she makes me uncomfortable.”

 

Soon they both let her go when they notice up in the distance is Tae with Yuri, heading their way.

 

“Oh, my god she’s in her soccer uniform!” The taller one screams. “She’s just too dreamy for words.”

 

“Yah, Soo that’s my future wife. You need to back off.”

 

Sunny tries then to escape since they are in their own worlds right now. Only before she can get away Sooyoung grabs her in one swift motion. All the while still looking and arguing with Hyoyeon. They are still fighting back and forth when Taeyeon clears , signaling her arrival.

 

“Well, as promised one Kwon Yuri delivered to you safely.”

 

Instantly two pairs of eyes snap onto Yuri specifically. God, the girl is too gorgeous.

 

“Hi.” Sooyoung breathes, eyes full of stars while she looks at the soccer captain. She looks absolutely delicious in her black and dark grey uniform.

 

“My name is Choi Sooyoung and I am so excited to finally meet you.”

 

Yuri gives a warm, polite smile. Sooyoung is definitely a gorgeous girl. Yuri has eyes and she’s certainly not blind.

 

“Hi, Sooyoung it’s nice to meet you too.”
 

“Yes, so very nice to meet you. So, can I….”

 

Only Hyoyeon pushes Sooyoung out the way. Yuri looks at the shorter, feisty girl. She definitely also can appreciate a feisty girl that goes after what she wants. Plus, Hyoyeon seems kinda athletic too and she also really likes that.

 

“Hi, I’m Hyoyeon and ignore that one over there. I’m way more excited to meet you Yuri. I’m your biggest fan. I go to all your games and you’re just incredible.”

 

“Oh, I...thank you.” Yuri smiles again.

 

“Yah!” Sooyoung shouts, pushing Hyoyeon back. “I’m Captain Kwon’s biggest fan! I cheer for her the absolute loudest, and anytime Coach Song tries to card her I’m already on her about her trying to keep my Yuri down. Yuri, the last game was totally not your fault, the other team's captain was trying to mess you up on purpose.”

 

Yuri is shocked to say the least that Sooyoung pays that much attention to her games. A lot of her fangirls are really there just to watch her, but don’t actually watch the game or anything. Only before she can say anything Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are once again yelling at one another. While they argue Taeyeon uses the chance to finally speak to Lee Sunny. She slides on over to the pink-haired girl, in what she think is a cool, charming way. Only it just looks awkward as hell.

 

“Hi. I’m Kim Taeyeon nice to meet you Sunny, my future wife!” She grins like the dork that she is.

 

Sunny looks like she wants to be anywhere else. The girl couldn’t wait at least 5 minutes before being a creep. Well, she’s already here so she might as well be nice.

 

“Yeah, um hi Taeyeon it’s good to meet you.”

 

Taeyeon nods and takes her hand. “I wanted to talk to you all through HS, but I was always too nervous. But, what do you say we get out of here to talk. And let these two crazy people fight it out over Yuri.”

 

And poor Yuri is standing in the middle of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. They are both definitely arguing over her.

 

“Hyoyeon, Sooyoung may I say something?” Yuri questions, and as soon as she speaks that makes both girls stop arguing.

 

“Yes of course gorgeous.” The taller girl nods and turns to look fully at Yuri.

 

“Say anything.” Hyoyeon adds. “I could listen to you talk all day, or not talk.” She eyes the soccer player’s biceps. She’d love to work out sometime with her.

 

Yuri chuckles nervously. She already thought they were crazy, and she sees that she was right. Taeyeon will pay for making this happen, as Yuri can see she only wanted to talk to her crush Lee Sunny. Well, at least Sunny looks like she wants to run away from Taeyeon so that’s one bonus after all.

 

“I’m flattered that you both like me. Only, won’t this be complicated for your friendship.”

 

“I am fully prepared to dump this shorty in a minute if you date me!” Sooyoung promises.

 

“Sooyoung? Choi Sooyoung, I’ve never heard of her.” Hyoyeon also assures Yuri.

 

“Well, okay then. I’m not sure what to do in this case, Tae can you…”

 

Only Taeyeon is too busy staring at Sunny with her own lovesick puppy eyes.

 

“Never mind. Alright, so you’re both really, attractive, pretty and seem nice. I just…”

 

Sooyoung grabs one of her arms. “Let’s save time and you just pick me like you know you want to.”

 

“No, you should just pick me Yuri. We both know you really actually want to be mine.” Hyoyeon let’s her know.

 

Before Yuri can say more her phone starts ringing off in her pocket. “Oh, um important call. I’ll catch you guys later okay.” She walks off rather fast.

 

“Wait, I love you!” Sooyoung shouts after her.

 

“No, I love you more Captain Kwon!”

 

Yuri just smiles politely once more and hurries now to leave. Damn, well she’s gone it seems.

 

“Look what you did Sooyoung, you scared her away.”

 

“Excuse me Hyo, you’re the one that made her run away. She couldn’t get away from you fast enough.”

 

“Never mind, I’ll catch up to her again soon. Now, let’s go find Sica you know how disoriented she gets when she’s been sleeping.”

 

“Yeah, she was in the wrong building last time. Let’s go.” And with a renewed purpose the two girls leave and now it’s just Sunny with Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah, um so now that the craziness is over. Sunny, would it be okay if I take you out on a date?”

 

The pink-haired girl already anticipated this would happen. She was fully prepared to say no, only Taeyeon is looking at her with such hopeful eyes. She doesn’t know what to do about it. It would be so mean to say no to her, only she still isn’t really convinced that she should agree either.

 

“Um….”

 

Only she notices Hwang Tiffany in the distance walking off to go sit by some picnic tables. Now, that’s the girl she really has had a crush on for so long. She’s just too pretty, nice and that eye smile is of epic proportions.

 

“I…” Sunny whispers with eyes focused on Tiffany. Taeyeon follows her line of sight to see she’s staring at her best friend. Wait a freaking minute? Sunny likes Tiffany. Oh, hell no will Taeyeon stand for that.

 

“You like Fany?”

 

“Yeah.” Sunny nods. “She’s great, and so nice. Hey, you are her best friend right? You can introduce me.”

 

Taeyeon goes silent for a minute. Then all of a sudden she throws her head back and laughs. She laughs loud and hard, like an old woman. Sunny stares at her like perhaps she is having some sort of mental breakdown.

 

“Are you okay?” The pink-haired girl wonders.

 

“I’m s-sorry.” Taeyeon breathes. “I just….wow you like Fany? That’s ridiculous.”

 

“Oh, now why is it so ridiculous, hm?”

 

“You don’t stand a chance Sunny, sorry. I mean that in the nicest way, because my best friend only has eyes for one girl. Come with me, she’ll tell you.”

 

Taeyeon grabs her by the arm and drags her over to where Tiffany is sitting. The dark-haired girl looks nervous though, as if she’s waiting for someone.

 

“Yah, Fany.”

 

“Oh, hey Tae.” She smiles, only she looks as if she was hoping for someone else entirely.

 

“Fany-ah, best buddy of mine. Can you please tell Sunny why she has to eventually let go of her crush for you?”

 

“What!” Tiffany shouts in surprise. Of all the things that Taeyeon could just say. That surely wasn’t one of them. Lee Sunny likes her, the girl that Taeyeon likes.

 

“You really had to say that Taeyeon?” Sunny questions in a deadpan voice.

 

“Sorry, I just don’t want for you to get your hopes up Sunny. Fany, tell her why.”

 

“Oh, um I’m really flattered Sunny honestly. But, I really like Jessica.”

 

Sunny’s eyes go wide. Tiffany likes Jessica? Damn, does everyone like someone else entirely.

 

“You like Sica? Soo, Hyo and my Sica?”

 

“Is there any other Sica we don’t know about?” Taeyeon deadpans now.

 

“Yeah, I like Jessica. She’s… the one.” It sounds crazy to say so early, but Tiffany can feel it. She is absolutely sure that Jessica is the one for her. She just needs the time to show Jessica they could be absolutely perfect together.

 

“Wow, Tiffany that’s really sweet. I’m sure Sica has no idea who you are though, oh um no offense.”

 

“None taken.” Tiffany replies back tightly.

 

“Well, now that you know that isn’t going to happen. Since, honestly I am a way better catch than Fany. Oh, no offense Fany.” Taeyeon tells her best friend.

 

“Oh, of course not TaeTae.” Tiffany looks like she really wants to smack the smaller girl though.

 

“Now, will you go on the date with me?” Taeyeon asks again.

 

“Um…” Sunny pulls out her phone suddenly. “Well, would you look at that, important phone call.”

 

“I didn’t hear it ring?”

 

“Ringing on silent, bye Taeyeon.” The pink-haired girl runs off just as fast as Yuri did earlier.

 

“Yah, wait! I really, love you future wife!” Taeyeon shouts.

 

“I love your hair!” Tiffany mentions as she really loves that her hair is pink. Perhaps she can convince Jessica to dye her hair pink, or at the least get some pink highlights or something. Taeyeon sighs sadly and sits down with her best friend.

 

“Aww, Tae cheer up. It’s not so bad.”

 

“She liked you Fany.”

 

“I can’t help if I’m beautiful and people want me.”

 

Taeyeon laughs. “Yeah, everyone except for Sica.”

 

“Yah, shut up! She’ll want me soon, once I spend some time with her. Now, if you don’t mind can you please leave. I need the space.”

 

“All of this space?” Taeyeon gestures to how empty the table is. Tiffany nods, she really needs to be alone right now.

 

“Yeah, so can we catch up later.”

 

“Sure I guess. I’ll figure out ways to convince Sunny to go out with me. Bye Fany.”

 

“Bye, good luck Tae.” Tiffany waves, only she is really wondering what is keeping Jessica. She should have been here by now.


 

Jung Jessica is busy trying to avoid Yoona. Who is following after her like a puppy.

 

“Sica-unnie, you have to help me.”

 

“No, Yoong.”

 

“Please unnie. You know Seohyunnie so well, you can give me advice. So she can fall in love with me.”

 

The blonde groans and turns around. Yoona just looks so lovesick and pathetic, how can she say no? Of course she can.

 

“No, Yoong you have to let Seobaby live okay. She is very focused on her studies.”

 

“I can be something she studies!”

 

“Um, okay.” Jessica sighs. “Listen, I get it okay. I know you like her.”

 

“I love her unnie.” Yoona corrects.

 

“Alright, you love her. I don’t know what you think I’m supposed to do about it.”

 

“Help me unnie please.” Yoona uses aegyo knowing how much Jessica likes her aegyo. It succeeds in making the older girl laugh.

 

“Alright, fine. I guess I can help you out. But, I have this strange feeling I’m supposed to be somewhere right now.”

 

Jessica doesn’t know why but she really thinks she has somewhere to be. That she is missing some sort of meeting or something. While she racks her brain for answers Yoona grabs her arm.

 

“Where could you have to be unnie, other than sleeping? Just give me some advice and then I’ll take you to the library so you can sleep alright?”

 

“Sure, I guess. Still…. I think I had somewhere to be.”
 

“Sica-unnie, I’m sure it’s not as important as you helping me be with Juhyun. Or sleeping after let’s go okay unnie.”

 

“Um, sure Yoong.”


 

It had to be at least 40 minutes of waiting. Tiffany is wondering if Jessica meant what she said the other day, or if she got so busy that she forgot that they were supposed to meet to talk. She let’s out a disappointed sigh and just as she is about to leave. She notices Hyoyeon and Sooyoung running over to her. They are dressed in really expensive dark suits, with ties and shades. Looking as if they are either secret agents or bodyguards.

 

“Yah, Hwang sit down. We’re here.”

 

“Um, why are you two dressed like that?”

 

“School play of course. Anyway, sit down.” Sooyoung lies, and Tiffany knows for sure there is no school play. What could it be about anyway with how they are dressed. Two crazy college aged spies whom are actually in love with one another.

 

“So, we’re here to represent Sica on her behalf. She didn’t mean to miss your meeting I’m sure.” Hyoyeon explains.

 

“You’re representing her? What are you two her bodyguards?”

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon exchange looks before Sooyoung pulls the shorter girl up and over to talk.

 

“Yah, Hyo what the hell are you doing? We’re supposed to be smooth right now, talk really fast in Korean so she doesn’t understand alright? Her name is Tiffany how much can she really know.”

 

Hyoyeon nods and they start speaking really fast in Korean only Tiffany shouts out to them in her own speedy Korean. She tells them that she understands every word they are saying. Even, though in reality she actually doesn’t. Only they don’t know that.

 

“, switch to Japanese.” The taller girl goes automatically to Japanese only the brunette is confused.

 

“Yah, Soo now I don’t understand you.”

 

“Ugh, this wouldn’t have happened if you just took the language with me like I told you to Hyo.”

 

“I didn’t feel like it okay.”

 

Tiffany clears really loudly to the point both girls turn around.

 

“Can you guys just tell me what’s going on? Where’s Jessica now?”

 

“Oh, um...Sica is sleeping.” Hyoyeon admits while sitting down, moments later Sooyoung sits too. Tiffany facepalms though, of course Jessica is sleeping. Because why wouldn’t she be sleeping.

 

“She’s asleep?”

 

“Yeah, we just told you that Tiffany. Pay attention, okay. We are here to give you a crash course in facts about Sica, just to get you started.” Sooyoung begins.

 

Tiffany doesn’t understand though, shouldn’t Jessica be the one to tell her these facts.

 

“Now, first off. You know she sleeps a lot, it’s obvious. But, you must know that the best sure fire way to wake her. Is to be funny, so if you’re not funny you better get funny soon.”

 

“Okay, be funny.” Tiffany nods.

 

“You should be taking notes.” Hyoyeon let’s her know. “We aren’t doing this for our health you know. Which brings us to another Sica fact. She doesn’t like loudness at all. And from what Soo and I see you are really, very loud.”

 

“Yah! I’m not that loud.” The dark-haired girl shouts sounding loud enough the other girls cover their ears.

 

“See, that’s what we mean! You need to tone that done right away.” Sooyoung complains while moving her hands away. “And we will leave you with one more crucial fact.”

 

“Crucial?” Tiffany repeats.

 

“Yeah, possibly the biggest and most important.” Hyoyeon nods.

 

“Yea, whatever you do. And I mean this Tiffany, you’d better not do this or Sica will end you so fast.”

 

“What, what is it?” Tiffany wonders, as she imagines all the possibilities, like interrupting her sleep, screaming loudly in her ear, or pulling her hair.

 

“Don’t ever, and we mean ever eat cucumbers or offer her cucumbers, unless you just want to die.” They tell her together.

 

Tiffany is silent for a moment until she starts busting out in laughter. They have got to be kidding. That sounds ridiculous, what’s the problem with cucumbers?

 

“You’re kidding right?”

 

“We aren’t kidding. Sica can’t take cucumbers they freak her out. Try it and see what happens if you don’t believe us. Hyo, pass her the container of cucumbers.”

 

Hyoyeon nods and gives her the container. Tiffany is just confused, only there is quiet footsteps and a familiar voice coming from behind her.

 

“You two aren’t bothering my girlfriend are you?” Jessica asks, and the way she says girlfriend makes Tiffany’s heart beat fast.

 

“Of course not Sica. Tiffany has something for you though, so go ahead and give Sica her gift.”

 

The dark-haired girl looks reluctant but Jessica is staring at her curiously. So, she opens the container and offers Jessica a cucumber. The next thing that happens would have been unbelievable to Tiffany had she not seen it with her own eyes. Jessica’s face scrunches up in absolute disgust as she looks like she is about to pass out. She moves back and keeps a healthy distance between them.

 

“Are you kidding Tiffany? Get those disgusting things away from me.”

 

“But, Jessica they’re cucumbers. Don’t you want any... “ She tries to offer her some only the blonde moves even further away. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are just laughing their asses off. They didn’t think Tiffany would be stupid enough to actually do it. This is too good, so good in fact that Hyoyeon has to record this.

 

“I’m so serious right now if you don’t get that away and wash your hands at least 4 times. I’m going to throw up.”

 

Tiffany nods, although she is really confused. She hands the container back to Hyoyeon who in turn hands her some hand sanitizer. Jessica doesn’t sit down until she deems it safe.

 

“What were you thinking Tiffany, who told you that was a good idea to give me cucumbers?”

 

“Um, they did…” She points to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who are actually currently running off.

 

“We did no such thing, bye kids have fun.”

 

“Your fake girlfriend is such a liar Sica.” Sooyoung laughs. “Bye we’ll catch you later.”

 

“Those idiots!” The dark-haired girl rages in her mind. Somehow she will get them back for that. Jessica just turns to her with a semi bored expression.

 

“That was your first offence but don’t let it happen again, okay.”

 

“Yeah, sure. So, did you really sleep instead of meeting with me?”

 

“Ah, yeah. I’m sorry. I knew I had somewhere to be, just couldn’t remember. I’ll make it up to you.”

 

“Oh.” Tiffany smiles, with eyes disappearing into crescents. She likes the sound of that actually.

 

“And how are you going to make it up to me, hm?”

 

“I’m here aren’t I?”

 

“Yeah, wait what?”

 

“I’m here that should be enough. What else could you want?”

 

Tiffany wants to scream right now, only Jessica actually sounds serious about her question. She’s going to have to teach Jessica a lot about romancing a girl.

 

“Never mind, forget I said anything.”

 

The blonde then looks at her with an intense look, she turns Tiffany’s face to her own gently. The dark-haired girl can feel herself getting lost in bright, hazel eyes.

 

“I’m sorry Fany-ah, forgive me sweetie.” She says so ily and her face that Tiffany knows for sure she’s blushing hard.

 

“Um….” Her mind again turned to mush.

 

“You’re not angry right?” Jessica asks, with lips hovering over her ear. If she was angry she is no longer.

 

“No…” Tiffany breathes. “I’m not angry.”

 

“Good.” The blonde nods and slowly lets go of her face. Tiffany is stunned for awhile, now she’s rethinking that whole she has to teach Jessica things about romancing a girl. Now, she isn’t so sure she has to teach her anything.

 

“Well, do you have time to talk now?”

 

“I don’t actually. I need to leave campus for the rest of the day. I just wanted to show you that even if I forgot I needed to make an appearance. We can meet tomorrow if you’re free. Can I have your number?”

 

“Y-yea….have my number.” Tiffany nods eagerly and grabs her own phone so fast. She can’t believe that they are finally exchanging numbers. She is half tempted to save Jessica under some really cute, adorable pet name. But maybe not right this second. Once they exchange numbers, Jessica stands to go.

 

“I’ll call you tomorrow alright.” She takes Tiffany’s hand and leaves a soft, tender kiss against her skin. “Until then, Tiffany.”

 

And of course Tiffany is swooning both internally and externally at how smooth Jessica is. At first glance no one would ever imagine Jung Jessica is as cool, and charming as Tiffany just witnessed. She has got to get to see more of that side of Jessica.

 

“No, I definitely don’t have to teach her about romantic things at all.” She sighs dreamily, looking at her pretend girlfriend walk off. Yeah, she’s a pretend girlfriend for now. But hopefully not forever.


 

A/N: Hi guys, so hope this was enjoyable and fun to read. I’m really having fun writing this and it’s a great distraction from some other things. I do hope you all still want to read the story though, and if you did read this chapter thank you for checking it out ^^