My girlfriend is Jessica

The Jung Jessica Experience

A/N: Hello readers, so this will be my first multi chaptered Jeti story and I am really nervous about it. But Jeti has been calling for me to try as I love them so much. So, please enjoy this hopefully.


 

For all of her HS years Hwang Tiffany has been hopelessly in love with her crush Jung Jessica. She is now a 21 year old college student, but that hadn’t changed the fact that she has been crushing hard on her for such a long time. Only, she is fairly certain that Jessica has no idea that she exists. Even though they went to HS together, and are even attending the same university. Right now Hwang Tiffany sits in class reading and jotting down notes. Jessica though, is fast asleep as she is usually found while in class. Or anywhere really, for the most part Jessica can be seen found sleeping anywhere. Tiffany has had feelings for the blonde since they were freshman in HS, and now they are in college. She still has done nothing about her feelings.

 

Her best friend Kim Taeyeon who has known her forever, always teases her relentlessly about her feelings for “Ice Princess” Jung Jessica. Most people call her that as she is really beautiful, princess like and doesn’t speak very much to anyone. In fact the only people Tiffany has always seen her talk to without fail are her two best friends. Kim Hyoyeon and Choi Sooyoung, and the trio are nearly always together. Except for the few times that they aren’t. Today is like any typical day, Jessica fast asleep at her desk, with Tiffany stealing glances at her. The girl is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous with blonde hair, thin but pretty lips, regal nose and wide cat like eyes. She definitely looks like someone’s princess. Tiffany just wishes that Jessica could be hers.

 

“Yah, Fany.” Taeyeon nudges her. “You need to quit being a creep and stop staring at her.”

 

“Shut up Tae.”

 

Taeyeon is really her best friend as they have known each other a long time. And she loves her, but she really does need to stop bothering her about her crush on Jessica. Of course, the fact that they are best friends. That means that Taeyeon will do no such thing. It’s only her right to be in Tiffany’s business.

 

“Yah, Jung Jessica.” Taeyeon says suddenly.

 

“Oh, my god please shut up.” Tiffany covers . It’s not like Jessica will hear anything though. The girl really does sleep like the dead. Taeyeon just pushes Tiffany’s hand from her face.

 

“Yah, Jung Jessica, wake up!” She throws a balled up piece of paper at the blonde, and there’s nothing.

 

“See, look she’s out cold.”

 

“Tae, please...you’re really embarrassing me.”

 

“You’re the embarrassing one Fany. You have this really huge crush on Jessica forever and you do nothing.”

 

“Can we not talk about this now?”

 

Jessica’s phone rings suddenly and it startles her awake. “Hello?” Her sleepy voice sounds cute, and Tiffany is internally swooning.

 

“Soo, hey.”

 

She’s talking to Sooyoung, but of course she’s talking to Sooyoung. Because if it’s not Sooyoung it’s Hyoyeon.

 

“No.” Jessica yawns. “I’m not busy, I’ll be there in a minute.”

 

And just like that she gets up, grabs her bag and starts to leave. Had this been HS teachers would have flipped. It’s college, so what the hell do they actually care for.

 

“Yah, Sica!” Taeyeon shouts.

 

“Sica?” Tiffany wonders, that’s personal. Only people that know Jessica call her Sica. Now Tiffany is just really confused.

 

“What is it Taengoo?”
 

“Taengoo?” Tiffany is mentally freaking out. Now, that is personal for sure. But since when do Jessica and Taeyeon know one another? More importantly how come no one has ever thought to mention it to her before.

 

“Sica, I’ll see you later at the arcade right?”

 

“Arcade!” Tiffany has her eyes wide and seconds away from hitting Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah, sure. Text me when you’re going okay.”

 

Jessica leaves and Tiffany takes her book and hits her best friend hard in the arm. How the hell did Taeyeon let all these years go by without telling her she knows Jessica.

 

“Ow, what the hell Fany!”

 

“We need to talk as soon as class is over.”
 

Of course the second class is over, she grabs her smaller friend and drags her outside.

 

“You know, you can let me go.” Taeyeon tells the dark-haired girl dragging her along. Tiffany lets her go once they are not within earshot of any other people.

 

“When were you going to tell me that you know Jessica!”

 

“What? Is this what this is about?”

 

“Yes, you know I’ve liked her for so long. But, you never told me that you know her?”

 

“Oh, I thought I did.” Taeyeon looks thoughtful, as if she really thought she did mention it before. Tiffany face palms. Taeyeon, the ahjumma at it again and now she’s going to up her love life.

 

“Tae, come on seriously!”

 

“Sorry, I really thought I mentioned it.”
 

“Well, you didn’t. But you never fail to tease me about it.”

 

“Well, that’s because it’s just so funny.”

 

Tiffany is definitely going to murder this girl. Only she sees Jessica walking away from campus with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon in tow. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are laughing about something and Jessica looks like she is focused on anything else. Only, after a long pause she is dying laughing about something.

 

“Sica, delayed reaction Jung at it again.” Hyoyeon teases.

 

“She wouldn’t be Sica if she wasn’t.” The taller, Sooyoung mentions but taps Jessica’s head affectionately. Sooyoung though notices Hwang Tiffany is staring at Jessica, like she is in some sort of daze. Then she recognizes it as lovesickness.

 

“Oh, wow. Hwang has a thing for our Sica." She’ll definitely have to bring it up with Hyoyeon later to see what she thinks. Right now though they all have a date with some food, because she is definitely starving right about now.


 

Tiffany is so busy zoned out that Taeyeon has to lightly smack her face to pull her back to reality.

 

“Yah, Fany wake up!”

 

“Hm?” The dark-haired girl slowly comes back and focuses onto her friend.

 

“You’ve got it worse than I thought.”

 

“Yea.” She nods. “But I don’t think she knows I exist.”

 

“I’ll be honest with you Fany, Sica doesn’t know that a lot of things or people exist. The girl is always in her own head. You’re going to have to get her attention okay. I know you can do it.”

 

“I…” Tiffany would be confident about this, only she doesn’t feel so confident right now. She has barely even spoken more than a few words to Jessica. She doubts she knows who she is at all, and that is very discouraging. She can’t worry about it now though as she has to get to her next class right about now.


 

When they get to the restaurant, Hyoyeon and Jessica place their orders but Sooyoung is still ordering.

 

“And, also I would like 2 full size orders of dumplings, the house special ramen with extra mushrooms, the large fried rice, oh and two large sodas.”
 

“How nice, you’re getting extra for your friends.” The waitress smiles. Sooyoung makes a sound at that.

 

“This is for me!”

 

“Yeah, she just continues eating and is never satisfied.” Hyoyeon tells the waitress.

 

“We have to eat all our food first or she’ll eat ours, then we will starve.” Jessica adds.

 

“Well, okay then. I’ll be back with your orders.”

 

The trio laugh though at her worried expression. She really probably didn’t expect for that huge order to be from one person. Then again she also probably never served Choi Sooyoung before.

 

“You guys have classes after this?” Hyoyeon asks them.

 

“I have a break until 2.” Sooyoung tells her.

 

“I have two more then I’m done.” Jessica answers.

 

“Cool. I’ll be finished around 5, let’s meet up after.”

 

“Oh, I don’t know Taeng want’s to go to the arcade.”

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon do know that Jessica is on a friendly basis with Kim Taeyeon. They used to take vocal lessons together back in HS, but they don’t know if they are actually friends or just acquaintances that hang out sometime.

 

“Ooh...Taeng wants to hang out.” Sooyoung rolls her eyes dramatically.

 

“Sica, do you like her or something?” Hyoyeon wonders, if maybe Jessica is interested in the small, brunette.

 

“Like her as what?”

 

“Never mind, let’s just eat. I need to get back to campus soon.” Hyoyeon tells them, as she is a member of the dance club. And a lot of the times she is hanging around doing club things. It’s hard to really stop Sooyoung though once she is going. They knew this girl forever but even they are still amazed at how much she can put away.

 

“How long has she been eating for?” Jessica says in a sleepy tone.

 

“I don’t even know, at least an hour.”

 

Sooyoung is busy picking at the remainder of Hyoyeon’s grilled beef.

 

“Good thing I didn’t want it Soo.”

 

“Oh, you don’t. I’ll take it.” She finishes it all in no time. Jessica sighs, she needs to go the bathroom to splash some water on her face.

 

“I’ll be back, but please eat the the rest of my ramen Soo.” The blonde deadpans.

 

“Of course Sica!” The tallest says cheerfully, however the second that Jessica is out of sight. She turns to the shorter, dark brown haired girl.

 

“Hyo, I need to talk to you.” She grabs Hyoyeon’s hand. She looks at her with a wary look.

 

“Um, listen I like you and all Soo, but you know I have a huge crush on Kwon Yuri.”

 

“Shut up, Yuri is mine! Anyway, no look. I need to talk to you seriously, you know Hwang Tiffany right?”

 

Hyoyeon gives a nod. She mostly knows her as friends with Kim Taeyeon though.

 

“Kim Taeyeon’s friend right? What about her, don’t tell me she likes Yuri too. Because if I have to fight her.”

 

“Stop, Kwon is all mine! No, seriously she likes someone else. Someone we both know really well.”

 

“Who, maybe Yoona-yah, a lot of people like her?”

 

“No, you know Yoong is hopeless for Seobaby. Hwang likes Sica!”

 

Hyoyeon’s mouth drops so fast. Hwang likes Sica, their Sica.

 

“What, she likes our Sica? How do you know that?”

 

“It’s so obvious I don’t know why I’ve never seen it before. She was looking at her earlier, with such love sick puppy eyes.”

 

Jessica is coming back so Hyoyeon nudges Sooyoung to be quiet and not talk anymore. They don’t really know for sure if Tiffany likes Jessica, Sooyoung is going by speculation.

 

“Hey, are you finished eating yet Soo? Are you ready to go guys?”

 

“Uh, yeah let’s go.” Hyoyeon nods.

 

“Right, no more food for now.” Sooyoung agrees and reaches into her bag for some money.

 

The blonde gives her best friends curious looks. Something has got to be up with them.

 

“Um, do you guys need to talk or something?”

 

“No, what for?”

 

“You’re holding hands.”

 

That’s when Sooyoung and Hyoyeon realize that they are indeed still holding hands. They pull away so fast.

 

“No, don’t hold my hand. It’s for Yuri to hold!” Sooyoung tells her.

 

“Excuse you, you giant! My hands are for Yuri to hold.”

 

Jessica just shakes her head, these two are so weird. She has no idea why they are friends at all. But they are her best friends. They pay the bill and head back to campus. This day couldn’t possibly get any weirder.


 

Tiffany gets out of her class and runs into her friend Im Yoona, who is an acting major.

 

“Yoong, hi!” She hugs the taller girl. Yoona smiles in return and hugs her back.

 

“Hey Fany-unnie.”
 

Now if there is anyone who could understand her pain it would be the younger girl. Yoona has had feelings for Seo Juhyun forever, for as long as anyone can remember. And it’s even more obvious than her crush on Jessica. But Juhyun or Seohyun as many people have referred to her. Seems to be all about her studies. The girl is really bright and always seems to be reading, studying or tutoring someone.

 

“Unnie, does Sica-unnie know you love her yet?” Yoona teases.

 

“What? Do you know Jessica too?”

 

The dark-haired younger girl rolls her eyes. “Everyone knows Sica-unnie, well maybe except for you.”

 

“Yah, stop that’s not nice. What about you, did you ask Juhyun out yet?”

 

Yoona’s face gets really red for a second but it fades fast. She isn’t really embarrassed by the fact that she loves Seo Juhyun, because the girl is amazing, smart, beautiful and probably really out of her league. But that doesn’t mean she will give up.

 

“No, not yet. But I will! I mean, who could really resist me.”
 

Now, it’s Tiffany’s turn to roll her eyes. “Yoong, tell you what. You will get Juhyun and I will definitely end up with Jessica.”

 

“Yea, sounds like a plan to me unnie. I better go or I’ll be late for class, see ya unnie.”

 

“Bye Yoong!” She hopes that they can both end up with the people they want. There’s a crowd building up though, meaning people have been let out classes. And just before Tiffany can get going herself. Choi Siwon notices her and smiles.

 

“Hey Tiffany, so I’ve been wondering if you were free to go out with me?”

 

“Oh, oppa with you?”

 

Now, it’s not Siwon isn’t the type of guy she would go for if she liked them that way. She just really wants to be with Jessica. She notices Taeyeon in the distance coming her way, thank god she can help.

 

“I…”
 

“You’re not busy right? Or, are you interested in someone else?”

 

“Um….”

 

“Fany, there you are, what’s going on here. Hey Siwon-oppa.”

 

“Hi Tae, so um Tiffany would you like to go out with me.”

 

“I can’t sorry. I already date someone.” She lies, and everyone around her seems to be staring. Taeyeon herself is looking like she can’t even believe this.

 

“You do?” Siwon wonders in surprise. “Who?”
 

“Oh, um….” Tiffany notices Jessica, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon too coming through. They look like they are trying to tell Jessica something, but she is zoned out.

 

“Tiffany?” Siwon asks.

 

“I date Jessica! I date Jung Jessica.”

 

And from there everyone in the hall is shook. There is nothing but silence until Siwon laughs.

 

“What, you date Jung? Yeah right?”

 

“No way she dates the Jung Jessica.” Other people agree.

 

“Yeah, that’s like absurd.”

 

The blonde is now focused on Tiffany in particular. The dark-haired girl wishes she was in a hole somewhere. How stupid was she to just shout out that she dates Jung Jessica.

 

“Sica.” Hyoyeon nudges her.

 

“Sica, say something.” Sooyoung also taps her, trying to pull her out of whatever trance she is in. What she does next takes everyone by complete surprise. She walks over to Tiffany still with a semi bored expression and wraps an around her waist.

 

“Hey, babe.” She kisses her cheek and Tiffany’s face goes instantly red. “Did you miss me?”


 

A/N: Hi, so I hope this was okay of an start. And if people have enjoyed this is any way I’ll gladly try to update it again. Thanks for checking it out.