ISBILY- CHAPTER VII

Im Sorry But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaerin-ah!"

The woman giggles as she cheerfully addressed Chaerin whos still standing frozed on her spot. She decided to stand up by the swing since she realize that she really did surprise her and give her a hug.

"It's so nice to see you again my little sister."

Jiyong could only stare at them, he's  confused,  he's clueless, he's losing his mind just to register the scenes thats happening in front of him.

"Unnie why didn't you tell me that you're coming home today?" Harin tap her head.

"Aish! Yah! You just come back home but you're welcoming me with that attitude of yours?"

"Hulll! Because you're forever not thinking! Didn't you heard my daughter say its a surprise?!"

They tease each other and laugh, she missed her sister who always mock her at everything but they know how they love and care for each other.

"It's getting late, let's go home now. Come baby you hold omma's hand."

Just then Chaerin remember, Jiyong is there, he see and heard everything, she needs to explain, why is he even here in the first place? She thought to herself.

"Are you with him?" Harin was so excited to greet Chaerin so she didn't notice that she came along with a man.

Jiyong was still in shock in everything that just had happened. He's just staring at them like a child lost at nowhere.

"Uhm, you go home first, I think we still have to talk."

"Alright then." Harin bid her goodbye and go home with Haerin.

Only the clicking sound of the metallic swing where Chaerin and Jiyong is sitting is the one's making noise at the whole  park. Jiyong for the nth time can't absorb what just had happened, but he has to know the truth, he has to clear things out with her besides he came all the way here with the purpose of making her come back to the company. He decided to break the silence unsure of what to say. 

"Uhm, guess Im not that famous anymore, I thought your sister's gonna ask for an autograph." He chuckled trying to break the awkwardness. 

"Uhmmm, she came from Paris what do you expect? She don't know about you of course." She chuckled back.

Silence once again engulfed the whole atmosphere but after sometime Jiyong managed to ask.

"Why?"

Chaerin stamp her foot to stop her swing from jiggling. She just heard him ask her a single worded question yet enough to send shiver down her spine. She decided to act innocent of his question thinking of ways on how she should manage the situation. 

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you tell me? Why do you have to runway just because hyung told you to break up with me. Why d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter