ISBILY- CHAPTER VI

Im Sorry But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung whats the matter?"

Jiyong received a text message from Soohyuk asking him to come to his office and of course he know he's up to an important matter so he rush to his office at the company but he came all the way only to see him sitting by the sofa, motionless, staring blankly at nowhere.

"Hyung what happened?"

He worriedly ask and sat beside him. He's so confused on why he's acting this way.

"Chaerin."

"Huh?" He look at Jiyong desperately. His eyes were red, he cry since earlier and until now it's still teary.

"Chaerin, made her come back, convince her to come back."

"Hyung why? Why me? I- I cannot, the real thing is Chaerin and I-"

"I know."

"You-you know?" 

He look away and took a deep breath. 

"I know that you dated her back then. I knew it since then and I asked her to broke up with you, Im sorry Jiyong I didn't know that she'll leave just because of it. Im sorry."

Soohyuk dig his face on his palm. Jiyong knows how he sympathize him seeing this way yet the truth he just unveil in front of him was too much for him to handle.

"Why didn't you tell me then? Hyung, you put all the responsibility behind her back!" He asked him trying his best to be calm.

"I made her choose, I told her that I'll bring your career down if she would not end it up with you. Im sorry Jiyong, Im sorry."

Soohyuk could only shake his head.

"Hyung! Why?!"

This time its Jiyong who's digging his face on his palm, moisturizing it by the tears he can't help but to let fall.

"It's because I like her." A moment of silence engulfed the whole atmosphere. Jiyong look up at him and he look back with eyes full of hatred.

"You know the rules Jiyong yet you broke it and you know whats more painful? You broke it with the person Im interested with, you whom I treat like my own brother! You broke my trust Jiyong and my heart was filled with rage to the point that I think of making her broke your heart, to at least took my revenge!" 

"Hyu-hyung, ah- I- I don't know, Im sorry Im, but why? Why did she have to suffer?!"

He felt the worst, he felt bad for her, she don't dese

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter