ISBILY- CHAPTER X

Im Sorry But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, I will not renew my contract for now."

"Wha-what?"

Jiyong apologetically said to Soohyuk. The reality of blood being thicker than water is true, they can't endure to be enimies, the day after the incident, Soohyuk's already knocking on his door asking for forgiveness admitting his mistakes and reflect on it, he's even now paying for So Ae's maternal needs. 

"I think I need some rest."

"What are your plans? You aren't planning to sign in another agency are you?" Soohyuk furrowed his brows and .

"Maybe." He shrug his shoulders returning back the tease.

"Maybe?! Ha- ha- ha."

The cutely tease each other until Jiyong decided to be serious.

"Im planning on going to a vacation abroad."

"If that's what you want, I can't do anything then."

Soohyuk could just sigh in defeat while Jiyong already bid his goodbye. He cannot blame him, he knows how he feels, he knows how he's struggling, it's just so sad he's part of making him like this. Its been two weeks since the incident happen and Chaerin was still nowhere to be found. He already hired an expert to trace Chaerin but he's having a hard time finding a clue. 


***


A phone call distracts Soohyuk from checking some files in his office.

"Why?"

"I've found her sir! I'll send you their home address."

"Chae? Chaerin?! Send it to me, now!"

He hung the phone call and seconds after his agent texted him the address, where she is, Lee Chaerin.


***


It's been two weeks when Chaerin, her sister and her niece move to Seoul. Harin already planned everything even before she come back home, she got hired in a company there and she found an installment house located in a small village in Gangbuk district near her working place so she decided that they should move so as soon as she come back, they immediately do so to adjust in the new environment. Chaerin on the other hand bacame a part time instructor in a private school for music students.

Its five in the afternoon and Chaerin just finish her shift in teaching, she's walking her way home down by the road where on the right side were line of trees in bloom facing a body of water, a part of Han River, which is sparkled by the golden rays of the setting sun. In times like this, she'll always remember him, how nice would it be watching the beauty of sunset with him. Lost in her thoughts, Chaerin bump into a man, she immediately bow as an apology. 

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter