ISBILY- CHAPTER II

Im Sorry But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're crazy Jiyong! You're crazy!"

Jiyong could only hit himself. He was so disappointed, disappointed on everything mostly to his self. After he heard Chaerin called his name, he was so fluttered. To know that after all these years she will still addressed him as her "oppa". But still, he dont know how to face her, what to say to her, in front of her and mostly her daughter. In the end, he find himself running away without even paying a single glance to Chaerin and her daughter and now here he is, driving back to Seoul regretting his actions earlier.

"I should have at least say hi. I miss you Chaerin." He just let out a big sigh and speed up.

 

***

 

"Oh? He ran away Mom?"

"Let's just go inside Hae. Rin-ah, its already late. Maybe I just wronged him as someone." Chaerin force a smile while she snap the child from her confusion. But she cant be wrong, it was him, though his body become a little slim, shes a hundred percent sure it was Jiyong, but why? How and why is he here? Why did he ran away? He should just at least let her see his face.

 

***

 

The rays of the rising sun wakes Chaerin up.  Its just another ordinary day yet she felt something different.  The incident last night dont let her sleep. 

"Ugh! Chaerin! Pick yourself up!" Chaerin woke up from her bed and do her usual routine. Take a bath, fix herself, and prepare Haerin for school, go to the market to get supplies that they need.

She just got down the bus from the market and now walking down the alley on the way to the apartment where they live. As usual, those ahjumma's who used to be her acquaintance will greet her on the way. She was happily walking, almost reaching her destination when she starts to slowly walk on her track as he saw Jiyong, sitting by the bench in front of their apartment. This time he's only wearing a cap together with his hoodie so he can see half of his face. She's so nervous as their distance starts to lessen until he finally notice him. He stand to greet her.

"Chae- ah hmmm... Hi Chaerin." he smile and that smile is always ready to tense Chaerin's whole body.

"Jiyong oppa, hmmm... Its been a long time." She smile in between. "Hmmm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter