ISBILY- CHAPTER V

Im Sorry But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chae I think I like you." Jiyong stare intently into Chaerin's eyes.

Chaerin felt how her cheeks get hot and she know shes blushing. They were just hanging out by the rooftop of the company building and she didn't expect that Jiyong will just suddenly confess out of nowhere. They've been best of friends for 3 years now. They get along together, they can't even be separated. They understand each other so much, how enthusiastic at the same time hard it is to be a trainee. All those years she cant deny the fact that she develop feelings for her bestfriend but too much for her surprise that he feels the same way. She didn't insist no more, she reply also with her confession and there they sealed their very first kiss.

A smile curved on Chaerin's lips as she starts to remember those happiest moments of her past with him. But it's all in the past now, just a mere memory in black and white, rolling by a reel in her head.

"How unfair." She chide in gloom with tears streaming down her face.

Chaerin and Jiyong had a smooth sailing relationship though they have to hide it especially to Soohyuk since he banned his trainees from dating inside his entertainment company. But no secrets aren't meant to be revealed


***

"Woah Mommy! A beautiful car is parking outside." Haerin was so amazed while looking outside by the window of their apartment while waiting for Chaerin to be prepared.

"Huh? Maybe one of our neighbor got a new car. You stop being dazzled there and let's go now, you'll be late already." Haerin hurriedly run to Chaerin's side.

"But Mom? Can our neighbor buy a car like that?"

Chaerin could just give a chuckle out of her naughtiness. They just reach the entrance downstairs and there she saw Soohyuk going out of the car parked outside. She froze on her spot but manage to pick herself up.

"Soohyuk oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Who is he Mom?" Haerin confusedly ask.

"Is she your-"

"Can you wait for me here oppa? I'll just send her to school, she'll be late already, let's go Haerin."

Chaerin forces a smile before hurriedly walk away with the child. Soohyuk can't do anything but to stare at scene of Chaerin and her daughter and it somehow stings his heart. He willingly wait by the bench for Chaerin.

***

'Im at the rooftop'

Chaerin saw a note in the windshield of Soohyuk's car. She look up and there she saw him looking down at her. She dicided to go up.

Soohyuk leans by the metal barricade and sight around once he saw Chaerin coming.

"I come up here, Im still a public figure so if any people would recognize me here, that would be an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter