ISBILY- CHAPTER III

Im Sorry But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaerin are you okay? You seem so occupied." asked Daesung, the owner of the bookshop where Chaerin work every afternoon.

"Huh?" Chaerin snap out from her thoughts.

"Earlier when you arrive it seems like you cry. Now you're not on yourself."

"Im sorry Dae." She fix herself and stand up from the counter and get a box of books to arrange them on a shelf. Daesung grab the box from her.

"No Chaerin, give it to me for now, Im giving you the rest of the day. Seems like not so much of customers will come today and I think I can manage."

"Im really sorry Dae but I think I have to accept that. Thank you very much! But in case you need me, just call me, I think I'll just stay at the playground near Haerin's school to fetch her up."

Daesung cheer her up with all his smiles, losing his eyes as she go. She's so thankful to have Daesung as his boss but most of all as a friend. He was the first person she became comfortable with the moment she move at this place 5 years ago.

5 years ago... When she left him, the man he loved with all her life. Now that he appears in front of her again all she can do was lie. Yes, it was all a lie. She wants to hug him, to kiss him, tell him she's sorry, tell him how much she misses him, tell him how she never stop loving him,  but she cannot. It was all for his own good, for their own good. She just hope all her lies will make him not to find her again, and she hope they'll never crossed their path again because her heart breaks little by little every second she's seeing him.

A ball roll down on Chaerin's foot snapping her out of her thought. Just then she realise that shes like a lunatic there sitting by a swing, crying.

"Ommo noona! Im sorry if I hit you, ommo did a make you cry noona? Im sorry noona stop crying please! Stop crying!"

The little boy pleaded her with his cute voice. She wipe off her tears and smile at him.

"Hello! Whats your name?"

"Uh? Seu- Seungri noona. You, you're not crying anymore aren't you?"

"Seungri- ah, the ball doesn't hurt me, Im not crying because of it so dont worry." She smile trying to comfort the child.

"If that so, then why are you crying?"

"Ah me? Im not crying. By the way, where are your parents?" 

"Seungri- ah you're there!" A woman approach them.

"Hello miss, perhaps my child did something wro-"

"No no, were fine."

"Then were going now." They bow at each other while Seungri wave his goodbye to Chaerin.

"Mommy!!!" Haerin cheer as she saw her Mommy at the park waving at kid held by a woman.

"Haerin- ah! Hows your school baby?"

"Good Mom, I got a perfect score at our math quiz." the child proudly handed her the quiz paper.

"Wow! You're doing great Haerin-ah! Come, let's go home now."

 

***

 

Someone knock outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter