ISBILY- CHAPTER IV

Im Sorry But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung? What are we going to do in there?" Jiyong grabs Soohyuk's hand as he was about to enter wishing for a miracle that he will change his mind but obviously luck is not on his side.

"To relax isn't it? And do business, do you hear that singer inside, that talent really has an amazing voice. She will be a good cover up if Han So Ae will be gone for a while. I mean, she's not that kind of  cover up you know hulll don't be stubborn, let's just enter." 

A sigh of disbelief is the only thing that comes from Jiyong for he is losing to this game his fate is giving him. So what if his hyung saw her again, that would be a great reunion, a president who'll see his talented trainee again but for him it's different, they have a past whom his hyung doesn't even know a single thing about, the past he wishes to forget now, the past where he used to hold  but now was just a piece that happens in his life. He wants to move on now but how will it happen if both of them keep on crossing their paths again and again.

He saw how Soohyuk was taken aback the moment they enter. He know that feeling.

"Ji-ji-Jiyong, Chaerin, Chae-Chaerin." uttered Soohyuk to his wonderment shakingly pointing at Chaerin in front.

"Hyung."

 

***


Chaerin just finished her performance and surprise to see the coffee shop owner waiting for her to step down the platform, well they're pretty close but it's not his usual. 

"You're really an amazing person Chaerin, you see how the shop gets crowded everytime you're performing." praised the owner while slowly clapping his hands.

"Stop it, Seunghyun-ah it's creeping me. So I'll get going now Im sure Haerin's already waiting for me."

"The reason why Im here is to ask you if you could spare some more time? A woman came here yesterday asking if she could talk to you but since you're not available, she said she'll be back tonight but I think her boss is already the one who personally go here."

"Huh? Are you sure? Wait! Aren't they look like scammers?" Chaerin jokingly cover with both of her hands.

"Oh? Is there such people here in our town?"

"Well, let's see, Ill talk to them but I'll give you a signal if I need a help already."

Chaerin flushed a smile on her lips as she turn her attention to the table Seunghyun is pointing out but her smile slowly fade as she register the faces of the men who were looking for her.

She slowly walk down the place where they're sitting. Each and every step was so heavy for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter