LWB 05

Love within boundaries

Yunho patted the space next to him on bed in search of Changmin but found no one.He opened his eyes and looked through the bedroom to find his husband.His gaze locked on the slim figure who was in the balcony.He went to the balcony back hugged the said man.The tense muscles relaxed against him when he placed a swift peck on the nape.

“Hey honey,why you are awake already?” Yunho asked

“Just got up Hyung” Changmin replied.

“Hmmm,so shall we go and shower?”

“You go first hyung,I will get one later”

Yunho sighed and turned Changmin towards him.He was not surprised to find his husband in tears.He wiped the tears on his face and placed a kiss on the temple.

“Hyung, I also want a baby”

“Hmmm yeah we can make one” Yunho said with a smile.

“But who will take care of the baby when we are working hyung”

“Listen honey,we can hire a babysitter if you want”

“No hyung,you know that I want to do everything for our baby not someone else.”

“Hmm I know” Yunho said with a smile on his face.

“I know how much you love children hyung,just give me some time.”

“Minnie, I of course love to have a childin our life,but I love you more. So I don’t mind, just stop stressing yourself”

Changmin nodded his head.Yunho smiled at him and kissed him sweetly.Tongues battled and finally Changmin gave in when Yunho started to caress his skin under the shirt.Changmin moaned and circled his arms around Yunho’s neck while Yunho tighten his hold on his waist.Yunho directed Changmin backwards to the bathroom. Changmin broke the kiss panting heavily and kept his head on the crook of Yunho’s neck.Yunho kept going leaving open mouth kisses on Changmin’s jaw leading to his nape and collarbone.He picked up Changmin in his arms and went inside the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

In a Dark Alley

 

“You have to get ready now” The person said through the intercom

“Yes Boss,I am ready” The other replied

“Okay, when she gets out from the vehicle ,drug her and bring her to me”

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when someone came and hugged his waist from behind.Woohyun relaxed against the warmth of the other’s chest and continued making breakfast.He moaned low when that someone shamelessly kissed his neck and shoulder blades.He swatted his hands which were going dangerously near his inner thighs.He quickly switched off the stove and turned towards his sneaky husband who was having an innocent hamster face.

“You can see I’m making breakfast right?” to which Hyun got a smirk from his husband as the reply.

“Go and sit at the table Gyu. I will call Dongwoo and Hoya hyung.”

But Gyu just tightened his hold and kissed his lips.Hyun smiled into the kiss and wounded his arms around Gyu’s neck. They just lazily kissed for few more minutes to get interrupted by the creaking of chairs.

“Namu, I am hungry. Bring me food.” Dongwoo said childishly

Woohyun turned beetroot red knowing that Yadong has again witnessed them lip locking.

“Oh don’t be shy Namu,it is now quite normal for us to see that hamster trying to air out of your lungs.” Hoya said teasingly.

“HOYAAA!!” Sunggyu opened his mouth for the first time in the morning.

“Yes hyung” Hoya said with an innocent smile.

Gyu was getting ready to bash him back but was stopped by Hyun’s sweet voice.

“Gyu go and sit at the table, I will bring the food”

Gyu nodded his head obediently and went to sit by the table.

“We should record hyung’s behavior at home and show it to our members in the conference room” Hoya whispered to Dongwoo to which Dongwoo just gave a thumbs up

“Then that day will be the end of your love life together because I will assign one of you to Japan and then you two can be in a long distance relationship.So it is up to you two” Gyu said evilly

Yadong faced each other with a horror look in thir faces and looked back at Gyu who was showing a victory smile.

“I think I made myself clear to you two right?” Gyu asked

“Yes Captain” Hoya and Dongwoo said in one voice

“What is with Captain?” Hyun asked setting the table.

“Nothing baby,come sit and eat your breakfast” Gyu said tugging Hyun’s hand.

They had the breakfast without any other disturbance.Hyun went upstairs to get changed while Hoya and Dongwoo did the dishes.

Hyun came out of the shower and got dressed while Gyu collected his things.

“Gyu,come here to do the tie.”

Gyu came smiling towards Hyun and sat on the stool at the dressing table and pulled Hyun between his legs,to which Woohyun chuckled and tied the tie.Then he kissed him on the lips and Gyu stood up and kissed his forehead and pulled him into his arms.

“Don’t stress at work baby,and take your meals on time and I will pick you up in the evening.”

“Okay Gyu, I won’t stress at work and I will wait for you to pick me up after work” Hyun said cheekily.

Gyu bend down and placed a soft kiss on Hyun’s belly.Hyun smiled and Gyu’s hair.The loud ring of Gyu’s phone broke their sweet moment.Gyu reached for his mobile with a lazy heart.

“Captain, watch News” Saeron replied through the other end with a disturbed voice.

Gyu quickly went downstairs to turn on the TV.He was not surprised to find Hoya and Dongwoo in front of the television.

The news reporter reported about a woman getting murdered. Anyone can tell that she was being tortured to death.The sudden grip on his forearm made Gyu realize that Hyun was there with them. He turned towards Hyun to see his beloved’s eyes b with tears and he knew that Hyun was scared.His Hyun was always sensitive about every human being on the earth and that was what drawn him towards him but that was what he feared in him too.He pulled Hyun in a hug making his face away from the television.Gyu focused his attention back on th TV.The news flashed about one more death which was also a death of a man who was being tortured.

“If NCIU is watching this,which I am sure they are,take action against these murderers.Bring them to justice.It has been weeks since the first murder and the murderer is not captured still.And now another murder.Kim Sung Kyu you are assigned to serve people.Do your job properly.I am Oh Hani reporting for NewsTV.”

Gyu hissed through his teeth because of anger.

“Damn it, what the hell is wrong with that reporter? Always trying to create scenes for us.” Dongwoo said in an irritating voice.

“Calm down Gyu hyung. Everything will be allright.” Hyun said moving his head upwards and placing a kiss on his cheek.

Gyu smiled at Hyun and sat down on the couch thinking about the two murders.And about the media influence and he knew that his team will have to go through hell because of the whole scenario and also his Hyun will have to suffer because everyone knew Woohyun was his husband and that reporter won’t leave hs husband out of this.And it will be chaos if it is what he thinks and being packed with two missions on his hand it will be quite hard to focus their attention on this.

“Hyun don’t go to work today.Iwill drop you at Mom’s place.Stay there and I will pick you up after work”

“No, Gyu I have to go to work today.I have my ward rounds.” Hyun quickly said

“Hyun that is not a request, that’s an order,you will stay at Mom’s place for today.” Gyu said in a stern voice leaving no room for arguments.

“Dongwoo call Saeron and ask her to get every details on these two murders and anything related to it.And Dongwoo go to HQ and handle the media side with Minho. I will go with Hoya to the murder site.Ask the police to leave everything as it is.”

“Come Hyun,let’s get you to Mom’s place.” Gyu said looking at Hyun only to find a tearful husband.He sighed mentally knowing that Hyun must be hurt because of his harsh words.He walked towards Hyun and pulled him into a hug saying sorry.

After dropping Woohyun at Nam mansion ,they headed towards the murder site.

 

"Hyung,you think this is a serial murder case?" Hoya broke the silence.

"I don't know Hoya,but from the picture of it,I feel like it is"

"If so,what are we going to do hyung?we are packed with missions and if we are to dig into this,I don't think we will be able to do a good job hyung."

"I know,that is what I am scared of most.But you know if it is a serial murder case,we have to find the murderer."

"Captain,it is Minho on the line."

"Oh yes Minho tell"

"Captain,chief said not to disclose any details about terrorist attack."

"I knew Chief would say that" Gyu said

"Just say that you will go through the murders and do everything in your power to bring justice.Don't take any questions from the reporters.Tell them that there will be a media announcement later in the day"

"Ok I got it Minho.Handle everything carefully and ask Dongwoo to talk with the CIA"

"Yes captain"

They sped tthrough the road to get into the location quickly.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note

I am really sorry for the super late update.I was really busy with my university stuffs.

Thanks for those who commented subscribed and upvoted.

This is a part of the update.I will try to update soon.

So let's see what more challenges Gyu has to face in order to protect Hyun.

I miss seeing GYU and all of INFINITE together.

Hope to see you my readers soon..