LWB 04

Love within boundaries

Woohyun walked happily in the hospital corridor.He was delighted and anyone who see him will think that he's crazy since he's smiling to himself.He touched his stomach whispering a sweet thankyou to the baby.He sprinted towards his ward searching Onew to tell him the news.He knew it was the right time to have a baby in his and Gyu's life when he saw he eyes of his husband earlier.They were beaming with happiness.

He was welcomed with a rushed atmosphere in his ward.It was a normal thing for him considering his years in  practise.But he was surprised to find only few people were rushed in and it was chaos.He stopped one of the nurses and asked for details but he was only answered with "gun fight","officers","gansters".Hearing those three words in the same sentence ,he knew it was a disaster.He quickly entered the ward knowing that Onew must be freaking out.

He quickly attended the nearby patient and asked the nurses to bring the necessary things.He observed the patient to look for injuries.He saw that the patient was injured severly.He had cuts in the forhead,hands and simply every where.He put on his gloves and lifted the shirt seeing the blood stain on it.He saw a deep cut in his lower abdomen area,he took some bandages and pressed tightly on the wound ignoring the scream of the patient.He knew he was hurting but he had to act fast before the person looses the consciousness because of over bleeding.He asked for more bandages and tried to wrap the wound but he was dragged roughly by his wrist to the next bed.Wohyun looked up to meet with a scowling faced officer.He tried to remove the other's grip on him since it was hurting and he knew it will leave a mark on his skin and he has to come up with excuses then for Gyu but only was tightened by the officer.

"What are you doing?Let go of my hand" Woohyun said with a calmed voice

"I can't.Not yet,till you start treating my commander" The officer replied.

Woohyun suppressed his anger and looked at the guy on the bed.He was injured of course,but comparing with the other person he was perfectly allright.So he replied,"Your friend here has minimum of injuries,he just has some shallow cuts.He won't die by those,but that man will die if I don't treat him now,so please let go of my hand."

"What are you?Are you telling you are a doctor in this country?That man,who you was treating is a criminal and this man here is an officer who took an oath to defend people like you."officer said through gritted teeth.

Nam Woohyun is a man who rarely gets angry.But this guy,overall the so called "officers" pushed all his limits.He quickly turned around and went towards the said gangster.He had no time to waste.He quickly pressed the wound again and wrapped it and ordered a nurse to prepare the theatre room.He assigned a doctor to do the surgey and went to treat the so called "commander".He saw that the latter is staring at him blankly but he can sware that he saw an eye smile.The commander was indeed handsome.He had sharp features.Wohyun found him hot and attractive but of course not more than Gyu.He smiled thinking of Gyu and went to treat him.When he was going to tend to him,he was once again halted by the rude officer.

"You are coming now! I don't want you to treat him.Get us another doctor."

"You are not getting another doctor.So bear with me,and for your information I also took an oath to treat people equally.I don't mind whether they are killers,good guys,blacks,whites poor or rich.I will treat them.And comparing your commander and that person,he was going to die by loosing blood and yours is still living.So please move aside and let me treat him." Woohyun said bluntly.He was getting annoyed.These officers.urghh.I hate their attitude.

The commander was looking at the doctor and his best friend.He knew his best friend was over reacting but it was a treat to see the beautiful doctor getting worked up.He saw that the doctor was beyond angry and his ears and cheeks are getting red because of anger.The doctor was not beautiful.He was like an angel sent from heaven.He wanted to taste the plump lips,the cute nose and cheek.He mentally kicked himself for thinking like a ert.

"Minseok-ah,stop it.Let him treat and as he said I was not dying."The commander said playfully giving a wink to the doctor.He was falling hard for this beautiful doctor.He looked up to find the name tag,but was dissapointed to him wearing nothing but a shirt not even the coat was there.

"You heard him right,so please move aside mister" Woohyun said

Wohyun looked at the cuts and applied some antiseptics and bandaged the hand.He looked carefully for more injuries and found none.He took the file and started to scribble the notes.He cleared his throat,"So,since..."

"My name is Kim Myungsoo,it is nice to meet you doctor" the commander said

"Oh ok Myungsoo-ssi,since you don't have any fatal injuries just rest for one or two hours and you can leave after filling the papers at the reception."Woohyun said loking at the commander.Woohyun knew those looks and talks.The guy is flirting with him.He kept the file next to the bed and turned away to find Onew.

"Wait doctor" Myngsoo said.Woohyun turned towards him again with a smile on his face."Yes" Woohyun replied.

"You have a beautiful smile doctor"

"Thankyou.So if that is all can I go now?" Woohyun said with a laugh.

"No,no wait,I mean I said you my name,but you didn't say yours"

"Are you not ashamed to flirt with me infront of your colleague?"

"So you know that I'm flirting with you,so can you give me a chance?"

"You are very blunt.I like that but sorry I can't give you a chance."

"Why is that?Am I not handsome enough to be your boyfriend angel?"

"Angel??Don't call me like that"Woohyun said chuckling.

"I can't help but to call you like that if you don't tell me your name."

"You are a wicked man Myungsoo-ssi,ok,my name is Nam Woohyun and it is indeed a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh! Woohyun is a nice name.So can I get your number Woohyun so we can chat more oftenly"Myungsoo said in a playful tone.

"Of course you can,But first I have to give you my husband's number,with his approval you can get mine from him Myungsoo-ssi."

Myungsoo blinked his eyes and said "husband??"

Woohyun laughed loud and said,"Because you were trying so hard to flirt with me all the time,you failed to see my wedding ring.So now you can see that I have a wed band right?"Woohyun said raising his hand.

Myungso stared at the wedding band and scratched his nape."Oh I didn't see that Woohyun-ssi but that doesn't mean I don't have a chance with you.I can always try"

"You are determined! We'll see Myungsoo-ssi,but I can assure you that I won't leave my husband for anyone,because he is my world.But it is ok to try but I won't be responsible for any reactions of my husband towards you"Woohyun said playfully and walked towards his resting room.He was happy and felt comfortable talking to that guy.It is his first time to play along with someone when that someone is flirting with him.

Woohyun lie down on the bed seeking some comfort for his backpain.He touched his stomach,"Hey baby,are you feeling fine in there?" and whispered.

"Why are you smiling to yourself Namu?"

"Oh Onew,when did you come?"

"Just now,tel me the reason for that beautiful smile of yours"

Woohyun got up and sat on the bed.Then he patted the space next to him asking Onew to sit.Onew sat down and looked at Wohyun with a fond smile.Woohyun tok Onew's hands and kept on his stomach and shyly said that he is pregnant.

"I'm happy for both you and Sunggyu Namu"Onew told by giving a chaste kiss kiss on Woohyun's temple."Our baby boy has finally grown up"

"Stop calling me baby boy hyung.Why everyone is calling me like that?I'm not a child now"Woohyun said pouting

"Ok ok I won't call you like that again,but what happened to your wrist Namu?" Woohyun then explained the whole scenario happened and even Onew saying that he will have to start making excuses from now onwards to tell Gyu."Let's go to cafetaria.You have to eat for two people now."Onew said playfully.

On the way to the cafetaria,they met the CIA officers.This time there were five oficers including the arrogant man and the handsome man.Unkonwingly Woohyun smiled at him.The commander took notice of him and came towards him with a beaming smile.

"Hi Woohyun"

"Oh hi Myungsoo-ssi,you are going?It is better to rest for few hours even if your injuries are minimum."Woohyun said

"You make me sound like an old man Woohyun,just call me Myungsoo"

Woohyun laughed."Ok.ok..you are really stubborn,so back to my question Myungsoo"he made sure to emphasize the name.Myungsoo also laughed and said that he has to leave for work.After Myungsoo parted,Onew said "He was flirting with you,and it is my first time seeing you playing along Woohyun."

"Yeah hyung.He seems to be a good guy and I feel really comfortable talking with him"

"Be careful Namu,you know how possessive and over protective is Sunggyu about you." Onew added

"Yeah I know hyung,let's go and eat something"

 

 

Sunggyu kept pacing back and forth inside his cabin.He was frustrated about the recent mission.He was shocked when the Chief said that the base has no much information about the gang,

As the leader of NCIU,he rarely managed activities related to gangs.That was not his nor his team's speciality.They were more into serial murder cases and kidnaps.And because of that only CIA is co-operating witnh them.He knew what Yunho hyung wanted from him.He had to find the hacker and bring him to the chief.But for that he needed to help CIA with the terrorist atack.That was the deal he had with the chief and the General of CIA.He sat on his chair and leaned backwards.His mind and the muscles began to relax thinking about Hyun and their unborn baby,He looked at his wristwatch and wished that it will tick faster.Then only he remembered he didn't tell Hoya and Dongwoo about Hyun's pregnancy.He called Dongwoo and asked him to come to his cabin with Hoya.After five minutes,knocks were heard and soon both of them were standing in front of Sunggyu.

"What is it Captain?" Hoya asked

"Oh.!chill Hoya,it is not work related,it is about something else." Sunggyu replied.

"Thank god,I really thought there is gonna be another hectic meeting under your scrutinizing gaze hyung." Dongwoo said dramaticaly

"What did you say?" Sunggyu asked with a serious voice

"Nothing hyung.He didn't say anything.So back to the topic,what did you want to say to us hyung?" Hoya quickly asked

"That is really,since you two are living with us for years,I.."

"What?Hyung are you asking us to move out?How could you hyung?Did our Namu know this?" Dongwoo said."Wait,I'm going to cal him and ask"

Both Hoya and Sunggyu faced palm themselves.'Moving out.How could this dinosaur think something like that.Eventhough they are super annoying he would never do something like that.And of course his Hyun will skin him alive if he ever happened to have that thought.' Sunggyu thought to himself.

"Dongwoo hyung stop being so dramatic.Sunggyu hyung just please tel us" Hoya said cutting Dongwoo's dramatic behaviour.

Sunggyu sighed and asked both of them to not to jump in to conclusions before hearing him out fully.Both of them nodded obediently.

"Guys,as I said earler since you two have been living with us for years,I wanted you two to know this first.Hyun is pregnant.He is pregnant with our baby.I'm going to be a father and you two are going to be uncles" Sunggyu said happily.He looked upto meet with wide opened eyes and jaws of his best friends.Hoya was the first to come to him.Hoya congratulated and hugged him tight."I can't believe we are going to be uncles hyung.Oh god I'm so happy.I want a baby girl hyung."

After releasing the hug,Sunggyu waited for Dongwoo's reaction.But he was surprised with the teary face of Dongwo.He quickly went towards him and gave him a hug.He knew that Dongwoo become so emotional when it comes to his loved ones and also he knew how much Dongwoo loves Hyun.Dongwoo wiped his tears."Congratulations hyung.I'm happy for both of you.Namu must be so happy.I can't wait to see him.And Gyu hyung,please take care of him.Don't make him cry.He is still a child himself and also very much sensitive.So you better take care of him better now hyung."

"OK OK sir.I can't believe that each and every one of my friends care for him more than you all care for me.I'm your friend for God sake." Sunggyu said annoyingly.

"Of corse hyung.He is a little angel unlike you.So we have to take care of him" Hoya said with a smile.

"Yes indeed he is an angel" Sunggyu agreed with a smile.

After telling the good news they went to do their respective work.Sunggyu thought of caling his and Hyun's parents,but stopped thinking that Hyun will want to tell him by himself.But still he was restless.

 

 

At the cafetaria,

RING....RING...RING..

"Hello" Woohyun said answering the phone.

"Oh hello Namu,It is me"

"Yeah,Boohyun hyung tell"

"Can you pick up Kei from the nursery today.Noona and I have to go outstation today.We will pick her up in the evening"

"Hyung,I'm in the hospital now.My shift finishes at 3.30 today.At what time do I have to pick her up?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you yesterday.Her nursery finishes at 12.00 today"

"Shoot!I only have half an hour.I'll pick her up.But I will have to bring her here to the hospital hyung"

"It is ok Namu,I gave her things to the teacher,you can get those things from the teacher"

"Ok hyung.Have a safe trip"

"Ok baby,and thanks a lot"

"Onew,I have to pick Kei from the nursey,can you cover for me.I'll be back by 1 o' clock." Woohyun asked after hanging up from the phone.

"Ok sure Namu,be careful on your way" Onew replied.

Woohyun took his wallet and went out of the hospital searching for a taxi.'Gyu had to take his car today of all days' Woohyun murmured in his head.But the luck was on his side and a taxi stopped by him from the first wave.He got in the txi and "Rainbow Hill Nursery" said the address.

 

Woohyun reached the nursery on time.He saw the children coming out in a queue.The nursery gate was crowded by the parents.He reached the front gate to get a glimpse of his little niece.He saw a cute girl jumping towards him making the other parents laugh at the cuteness of his niece.He laughed and waved at her.He kneeled down to take her into his arms.He picked her up and kissed her cheek in return he got a sweet peck on his lips.

"Uncle Hyunnie,Kei got the best marks in story telling today"

"Oh really,my princess got the best marks.That means I have to buy you strawberry cup cakes." Hyun asked from Kei

"Yes,yes uncle Hyun.With a lot of icing" Kei said cutely while clutching Woohyun's shirt tightly.

"Ok uncle Hyun will buy you cupcakes,but first let's get your things from the teacher" Hyun said giving her a kiss on the temple.

They walked inside the nursery.He chatted with the teacher for some time and took he things and made way back to the road.Hyun carried the backpack and linked his hand with Kei.They got into a taxi and rode to the hospital.

"Uncle Hyunnie,Kei doesn't like to go by taxis" Kei said with a pout.

"Oh,I'm sorry princess.Uncle Hyunnie did not bring the bus card and Gyu uncle took my car with him today" Woohyun said giving a smile to Kei.

"Why is that?Kei will scold Uncle Gyu." Kei said with puffed cheek.

Woohyun could't reply to the question since they were close to the hospital.He gave money to the taxi driver and took Kei to the hospital.On his way he told Boohyun hyung that he picked up Kei and strolled towards his rom with Kei.

Woohyun had to play with Kei after giving her proper meal and of course strawberry cup cakes because after taking so much sugar the gir was more hyper than she already was.He put her to bed and looked at his watch to realise it is almost 3 o' clock.H e searched for his mobile to dial Gyu's number and asked him to pick him up.He collected Kei's and his things and waited for Gyu.

"Hello Hyun,I'm at the front parking you can come here right?"

"Oh okay Gyu.Give me 10 minutes." Woohyun carefully picked up Kei not to disturb her sleep and asked Key to bring their things to the parking.He walked slowly to the car after saying thanks to Key.

"Oh Kei is here,you should have told me know babe,then I would have come inside"

"It is ok Gyu.She was tired and went to sleep"

"Can you carry her?"

"Of course Gyu,I can" Hyun chuckled and said.He carefully slid inside the vehicle and they drove home.

 

 

Gyuwoo  couple reached home within an hour.Woohyun got down from the car carrying Kei while Gyu took their things.Kei sturred slowly,Woohyun tried to cajole her back to sleep but to no avail Kei woke up and started to cry.Woohyun rocked her up and down to make her stop crying."Oh baby!,who woke our princess?Uncle Hyunnie wil shoo him away" Kei leaned on Hyun's shoulder hiccuping."Baby please,stop crying.You are hiccuping even" Kei started to calm down after some time.Gyu who watched the scen in awe went towards themand playfully tapped Kei's cheek."Oh look,you are nearly five now but still is a cry baby" Kei's lips got started quivering again.Woohyun saw this and glared at Gyu to which Gyu replied with a sly smile.He quicklt swatted Gyu on his arms,''No no Kei princess,Gyu uncle is a big meanie,uncle Hyunie will hit him more'' Kei gave a teasing smile to Gyu and wounded her arms around Hyun's neck and said "Kei is uncle Hyunnie's princess and Hyunnie uncle is mine". "Yes baby,Uncle Hyunnie is all yours and uncle Hyunnie loves his princess Kei the most" Hyun said giving a long kiss on her lipsand moved towards the front door with a giggling Kei in his arms.

'That little brat,always get what she wants.Here I am with no kiss not even a hug because of that little thing' Gyu thought with a pout on his lips.

When Woohyun opened the door he was  met with smiling faces of his family.He looked at Gyu for an explanationbut met with an innocent and a sly look on his husband's face.

"CONGRATULATIONS" All said in unison

Woohyun was first hugged by his parents then by his in-laws.He gave Kei to Gyu to hug them close and properly.Then he saw his hyung and noona coming towards him with sly smiles decorating their faces. "You two,all of you together planned this right?"

"Congratulations baby.Our baby is having a baby" Boohyun exclaimed happily to which everyone laughed loudly."Hyung don't say like that I'm not a baby anymore" Hyun said with a flushed face.Then he was suddenly enveloped in a warm hugmaking his face rest on the other's chest.He hugged him back tightly recognizing the warmth.None of the two let go of each other untill someone cleared his throat.

"I think it is better to let go of him Changmin.A small eyed hamster is glaring at you" Yunho said with a laugh.

Changmin let go of the hug but still kept Hyun in his arms and kissed him on his forehead,cheek and lastly on the tip of the nose to which Woohyun giggled."You will always be my baby right?" Woohyun nodded at Changmin with a smile.

"Congratulations my baby.Hyung is happy for you" Changmin said looking at Woohyun with a fond smile.

"Thankyou Minnie hyung" Woohyun said with a cracking voice.

"Hey baby boy,why are you crying?"

"Nothing Minnie hyung..I love you loads hyung" Woohyun said leaning against Changmin's chest.Changmin chucled and Woohyun's hair, "I love you too my baby" said looking at Gyu with a smirk.

"Yes,we get it,you two love each other a lot.Yunho hyung take away that husband of yours from my Hyun" Gyu said with an annoyed voice but with a happy face.Yunho chuckled.Everyone in this family knew how much those two loved each other.No one couldn't compete for Changmin's place in Woohyun's heart and also Woohyun's place in Changmin's heart.

Woohyun let go of Changmin and quickly placed a soft peck on Gyu's lips and said "I love you more" and fled towards the Yadong couple.

"You two didn't congratulate me" Woohyun said with a pout.

"We were waiting for our turn.Anyways congratulations Namu" They said hugging Woohyun.

Gyu came towards them with Kei in his arms and gave a soft kis on Woohyun's temple and said that he loves him too.

 

 

The night was delightful as well as exhausting for Woohyun.After everyone went for their houses,he went upstairs and took a shower and waited for Gyu leaning against the bed post.Gyu walked towards him and kissed him on his lips.Soon the innocent kiss turned into a more passionate one.Gyu bit the lower lip asking for the entrance to which Hyun gladly parted his lips inviting the warm tongue.Gyu slipped his hands behind Hyun's back and made him rest his head on the pillow without breaking the kiss.He reached towards the bed side lamp and switched it off and broke the kiss.Both were panting heavily at that point.Gyu kissed the lips one more time and enveloped Hyun to a hug.

"Thankyou babe,for giving me such a gift like this" Gyu said keeping his hand on Hyun's stomach.

"You too thankyou Gyu" Hyun said resting his hand on Gyu's hand.

Gyu smiled at him and "Love you babe,let's go to sleep"

"Love you too Gyu hyung" Woohyun said snuggling more into Gyu's chest.

 

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul,

"You just wait Kim Sunggyu.You will loose everything you treasure.I won't kill you at once,I will kill you slowly.I know that you don't treasure anything as much as you treasure your husband Nam Woohyun,so I will make sure to torture him and give him a painful death in front of your eyes.You will have to regret everything you did to me Kim Sunggyu.Even though you kneeled before me to let go of your husband I won't do so..So let's wait and see.Enjoy the little time you have with your husband for now.... " A man said evilly looking at a smiling photograph of the said couple.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hey my friends,sorry for the long wait I was busy with my exams and I will be much more busy after 19th..So my updates will be slower but I will definitely update somehow.

Thanks for those who left comments,upvoted and subscribed.

So about the story what did you think?Please let me know your ideas through comments.Your comments are always welcomedand they make me want to write more.So will wait for your comments..and also do subscribe and upvote..

The story will start to get dark now..

Woosoo met!! I'm a huge fan of Woosoo so anticipate woosoo moments too but this will be definitely a gyuwoo fic.

So who is the mystery man?What Sunggyu has done for him?Will Hyun be in danger?

Anticipate the answers for the above in the next update but I don't know when it will be..

Hope to see you all soon..

And also thanks for the silent readers.Please don't be silent and comment..