LWB 03

Love within boundaries

Sunggyu woke up to the most wonderful sight in the world.That is to find his lovely husband wrapped within his arms.Woohyun seemed to be sleeping peacefully.Sunggyu stared at the sleeping beauty in his arms,whose hands were tightly fiddled to his side.He couldn't help but to kiss Hyun's forhead then his cute button nose and finally his plump lips.Sunggyu loved his husbands lips to a point which he couldn't be patient enough.Everytime those lips tasted like strawberry and honey.He was surprised when those lips started kissing him back.He pulled back to see whether Hyun has woken up and found the puppy eyes are staring at him with the most innocent look ever,but blame him,he find Hyun more y when he's looking at him with big eyes.It turned him on.He crashed their lips together again tasting those lips more passionately and aggressively.He only broke the kiss when he was hit by weak punches on his chest.He found Hyun trying to catch his breath.

"Gyu,why are you so aggressive in the morning?"

"Because I missed you"

"Hmmm,I'm going to take a shower,get out of the bed don't you dare to sleep again Gyu"

Sunggyu chuckled and pulled Hyun back to the bed making Hyun on top of him.He wrapped his hands around the small waist and pulled towards him making no gap between them.Woohyun kept his hands on Gyu's shoulders instinctively.

"I still miss you."

"I'm tired Gyu,let me shower.You had enough of me yesterday"

"Hmm go and shower.I love you babe"

"I love you too Gyu hyung"

Hyun wriggled free from Gyu's hold and went to take a shower.Gyu took out the laptop and began to scroll through the e-mails to check whether he has received any latest one.A sudden buzz from Hyun's phone caught his ear and answered the phone thinking it's an emergency.

"Hello"

"Oh hello Namu,It's me Onew"

"Oh Onew,It is Sunggyu,Hyun is in the shower.Why?Is it something important?"

"No no I just ringed to see whether he's better now"

"He's a lot better now Onew and thankyou for always been there for him"

"That is what friends are for hyung and otherthan that I wanted to tell you that he was not feeling well yesterday.He fainted twice.So if you have free time today come with him to the hospital,he won't do a medical check up even I as him to"

"Ok Onew I will come with him."

Sunggyu went to the balcony thinking about the phone call with Onew.Indeed,he also noticed that Hyun was pale looking yesterday.

Woohyun came out of the bathroom to find no trace of Sunggyu in the bedroom.He looked outside and saw Gyu leaning on the balcony wall.He tiptoed and backhugged Gyu smelling the manly aroma of his Gyu.Gyu turned towards him and enveloped him in a bear hug.

"What were you thinking?Go and have a bath Gyu"

"Why didn't you tell me that you were not feeling well Hyun?"

"I'm ok Gyu.I'm feeling fine"

"No you are not,Onew phoned and told me that you fainted twice at the hospital yesterday"

"That was not a big deal Gyu,it was because of the fatigue I guess"

"You guess..you know what Hyun I'll come with you to the hospital and we can do a checkup"

"Gyu,you don't need to,I'll take some medicines"

"I'm coming Hyun"

Woohyun nodeed his head at Gyu and asked him to get ready.He went downstairs to make something for breakfast but was welcomed of the sight of Dongwoo and Hoya  having breaksfast.He bidded them good morning and went to sit by the chair.

"Good morning Namu" Dongwoo and Hoya said in a more teasing voice than a cheerful voice."We made breakfastsince we thought you would be tired and sleepy."Hoya said in a mocking voice.Woohyun blushed hard and started to eat his breakfast.Gyu came down the stairs to find his friends and the husband laughing.He greeted them Good Morning and asked Dongwoo and Hoya to go first since he has to bring Hyun to the hospital.

 

Gyuwoo couple reached the hospital hand in hands.They greeted the receptionist and Onew on the way to the doctor.They went inside the doctor's room and doctor greeted them with a smile.

"Oh! Woohyun-ssi,what brings you here?"

"Hello Mira-ssi,meet this is my husband Kim Sunggyu and Gyu this is Lee Mira" Woohyun introduced them

"Oh who doesn't know the Kim Sunggyu,nice to meet you Sunggyu-ssi"

"Nice to meet you too Mira-ssi" Sunggyu said in an awkward voice.They shook hands and Sunggyu told the reason of their presence.

"It is not that big Mira-ssi,but he won't stop until I get medicines." Woohyun pouted and said  looking at Gyu who is giving a stern look.

The doctor laughed at the cute behavior of the young doctor who was whinning like a baby.Almost all of the staff at Seoul National Hospital knew how much of a baby is the 25 years old doctor and also how much his husband treasured and loved him.She cooed at the sight.It was like a treat to her sight in her busy schedule.She cleared and got ready to examine the young guy.

"Ok,Woohyun-ssi,tell me since when were you feeling dizzy,and don't lie" the doctor said and she knew that she had to add the last part by looking at the pouty face of Woohyun.

"Hmmm,may be since 3 weeks time"Hyun replied in a small voice.'I'm doomed' Hyun thought to his self

"What??It is being 3 weeks and you didn't tell me.what were you really thinking Nam woohyun?" Sunggyu said in anger

Hyun looked down with a guilt face.He knew that he was doomed when he heard his husband calling him by his full name.Mira understood the tense atmosphere and broke the silence by asking several other questions successfully diverting Sunggyu's attention from the previous matter to which her received a thanking gesture from Woohyun.

"Woohyun-ssi can you please get on the bed and lift your shirt"

Gyu helped Hyun to get on the bed and Hyun looked at Gyu who lifted his shirt and linked their arms.

"Tell me whether it huets when I pressed down" Mira told to which Hyun nodded his head.Hyun clutched Gyu's hand tightly and slowly let out a whimper when the doctor pressed on his lower abdomen.Gyu looked at the doctor silently asking the reason for his Hyun's pain.

"It is somewhat stiffen here Woohyun-ssi,did you notice it?"

"No not really" Hyun said

"Hmmm,we'll go for a HCG test for furether confirmation then"

"HCG test?? But that is--"

"Yeah as a doctor you know right.It might be good news.Let's do the test first."

Woohyun nodded his head absent mindedly and went with the nurse.Gyu talked with the doctor and he was afraid about the results.He really didn't want Hyun to be depressed again.The ringing of his mobile interrupted the conversation with the doctor.He apologized to the doctor and went outside to answer the call knowing it is from the chief.

"Sunggyu,where are you?Aren't you coming today?"

"I'm coming Changmin hyung.I'll be there by an hour"

"Ok,you better come quickly I don't want Yunho to get angry first thing in the morning"

"I'm sorry hyung,I'll be there quickly"

"Ok,but where are you?"

"Hyung I'm with Hyun at the hospital,I have to go now I wil be at HQ by an hour hyung"

Gyu disconnected the call seeing Hyun coming towards him with a solemn face.He ran towards him and engulfed him in his arms.Then he released the hug and looked down to meet with the innocent face of his husband.He kissed his temple and carefully asked about the results.Finaly he saw a small smile cirveing in Hyun's face."I'm pregnant Gyu,I'm pregnant.I'm carrying our baby" Hyun said happily

"Oh babe,that's the best thing I heard ,I'm really happy"Gyu pecked Hyun's lips and said

"Me too" Hyun said. They walked hand in hands to doctor Mira.Mira congratulated them and explained the procedure of selecting a doctor and walkedout of the doctor's ofice happily.Gyu was overjoyed to see a sincere smile on his husband's face.He pulled Hyun into his arms and crashed their lips together tasting every inch of Hyun's mouth and swalowing the beautiful moans produced by his baby Hyun.He broke th kiss and kissed the tip of the nose.When he saw the blush decorating in Hyun's face,he chuckled and ruffled his hair fondly.

"Hyun,I have to report at HQ by an hour.Just give me a call when you finish your work,I'll pick you up we have to celebrate this and don't overwork baby"

"Ok,go safely Gyu and u too don't stress at work"Hyun replied

Gyu started the engine of the car with a pleased mind.He knew that this is new beginning to them.He can't wait to give this news to his parents and in-laws.They would be delighted when they hear the news.

Sunggyu entered his cabin greeting the two superior officials.Since he took the mission he asked his team members to be present at the conferrence room to discuss about the terrorist attack and the mysterious person.He was in good spirits because of the news he heard in the morning.He wanted to tell everybody about the news so badly.But sadly he knew that had to wait.

The meeting started and everybody including Sunggyu himself got absorbed in the information about their mission.Yunho started the meeting giving information about the mysterious person.

"His name is Lee Joon.He's known as the ace in Hacking.He has hacked almost all the security bases in our country including the main security base.We had to change evry single data in or base after the attackand it took us 96 hours to know that we are being hacked even with the great potentials of our IT specialists and man power.That is because his speciality is no one will know that they've been hacked and will go on doing their saily tasks for days and for months.And according to my point of view,I believe that he ha sevry record of his hacking.And that information means everything to us and he has hacked security bases of other countries as well.With him by our side we would be able to pursue our old information and others too.He's valuable to us.The true extent of his abilities are not known by CIA because he was captured by them with a group of drug mafia gang.If CIA know who this guy is they will never let us get him.And remember that I want him by any means"

Then Changmin resumed telling about the terrorist attack."We believe that this is a joint attack.That is we suspect 'SERPENTS' has joined with NK army.That is really a disadvantage for us.We have negelected Serpents thinking they are just a small drug gang but I fear they are not that small but diversed and have many connections with powerful politicians and other armies.They know every single thing about our country that is a real risk for us and NK having an ally here in our country is a huge threat to us.I know that we said this is only a cover to get the hacker to us but now it seems it is a severe problem.It is like we have a big war at our hands.About the gang,Serpents ,we don't have much information because up to this point we never knew and gave importance about their presence.But anyways we were able to dig about them up to a certain extent.The old records say that they were doing drug trafficking til last year.Their leader is Jo In Sung.It seems that he doesn't trust many people but he has a great faith on his right and left hand man.They are Kang Ha Neul and Gong Yoo respectively.These three are best friends from the child age.But we only have the names we don't have any photographs of them to show you.So you will have to find out about them.What we got to know about these three recently is that all of them have some personal grudge aginst our ruling president and the ruling party.So we came to a conclusion that he only supports NK to get his revenge on the president.But I think it may be not the reason,so you guys will have to do a thorough research about them.We can't help you guys,because we are busy with the security for the 'Main Security and Welfare Council' to which around ten countries are going to paricipate.We hope that you will disclose about this matter before the councilor else we have to be aware for an attack at the council too and we think that is their target too.So guys,please you have to be quick and alert.Yunho and myself trust you guys so I hope that you will not make us be insulted.Work with CIA well." Changmin ended his briefing and looked at the fellow members waiting for any questions.

"So that means we are doing this mission for real?" Syngyel stated

"Yes we are Sungyeol,eventhough first it was said as a cover,now it is not like that so we must give our 100% on this" Dongwoo said

"Chief,this hacker are you even sure that he will support us?" Hoya asked

"Yeah,Chief I was also thinking the same thing.What if he object to this proposal?It is not even like a proposal to be honest." Sungjong added

"I will make him to work with us.Leave that to me,what I want from you guys is to bringing him to us" Yunho replied

Sunggyu who was quiet for the whole time looked directly at Yunho's eyes and asked "Are you telling us everythinh Chief?I mean is there anything else we should know about this hacker?"

Yunho sighed and replied to Gyu's question."Yes,there is one other thing that you have to know Sunggyu, Lee Joon was a best friend of mine in years back.So I know how to make him work withus.You don't have to worry about that.Can I ask you how you are gonna release him from CIA?"

"That is upto me Chief,I will do it in the way which I think the best.I will bring him to you you have my word on it.My team will give their 100%" Gyu said

"Yeah,I don't mind the way Gyu.Thankyou.I trust you" Yunho said with a smile

Yunho and Changmin walked out of the conferrence room leaving Sunggyu and s.Sunggyu took the main seat and began reading the details of the operation silently.He cleared his throat to have the attention of his fellow membershoping to start a conversation.Everyone looked up from their files to met the firm gaze of their Team Leader.

"So since all of you heard what the Chief said,I think all of you should do a personal review of the terrorist attack and the gang except Saeron.Saeron you should find more information about this hacker.By any chance have you heard about him?" Gyu asked

"Captain,no one in the IT field not know about him.As the Chief said,he's the Ace in hacking and a lot of people in IT stream tend to worship him for his skills.If I'm being honest,his abilities and capabilities are like miracles.He is indeed the best hacker in the world." Saeron replied

"It seems like you have a crush on him" Minho said playfully.All of them laughed loud making Saeron embarassed."I don't Min-ho ssi,you better watch your words when talking with me.Not everyone like what you say" Saeron said in anger

"Oh oh!! I was just joking calm down" Minho quickly said. "I'm calm Minho ssi" Sareon said through gritted teeth."It is being years Saeron-ah,drop the formalities"Minho said.Saeron was ready to strike back but quickly shut upon hearing "Shut up.Both of you back to the mission"Hoya said reading the foul mood of Sunggyu.

"Since you know about him Saeron,find other information about him.You know the procedure.All of you get back to wor.Next meeting will be at noon tomorrow.Don't be late and make sure you bring your discoveries.I will go through each one of them.So I hope the best from you.And one more thing,CIA will join us in the evening tomorrow so it is a long day ahead tomorrow and I want to see your best discipline.Specialy from Saeron and Minho.Dismissed." Gyu said in a ster voice eyeing each and every member finally gazing at the mentioned two people.

All of the team members left the room minus Sunggyu ,Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Dongwoo,do you have the list of CIA members who are going to join us?" Gyu asked.

"Yes hyung.It is a total of five members including their commanding official.They seem like a good team to work with.They will help us to finish this mission.But from their profiles they seem to be having really arrogant attitudes and they are also not happy to work with us like we don't like to work with the.So I can assure you hyung there will be chaos considering their personalities."Dongwoo said in a cheerful voice which really din't match with the information he shared.Gyu sighed and motioned him to continue about the members profiles.

"Commanding official is Kim Myungsoo.26 years old.Ranked as the first and the best officer in his troop.The other four members are Kim Minseok,Choi Jaesook,Park Hyunsik and Kim Taeun.Each and every person is strong in combatting and field activities.Specialized as snipers." Dongwoo finished telling about the members.

Sunggyu listened very carefully to the information and thought about them.He dismissed both Dongwoo and Hoya and went inside his roo.He tok out all the information about the mafia gangs and small gangs in the country thinking of ways to clear the mission.

 

 

 

 

Authors note: Thanks for those who commented,subscribed and upvoted.And I'm sorry for the late update.I was not really satisfied with the chapter that's why I couldn't post and eventhough I updated today still I am not satisfied with the way this chapter went.I hope this doesn't dissapoint you guys' expectation.Leave me comments.Subscribe and upvote.

Guys did you se the choreography..It is insanely beautiful and so o point...."TELL ME'' is going to hit the top in every chart.Infimite fighting.Inspirit fighting.

PS: Another un-edited chapter