LWB 01

Love within boundaries

Kim Sunggyu walked out of the bedroom with a heavy mind.He was really disturbed because of his husband's behaviour.Nam Woohyun or his sweet husband is the most understanding person in this world about him and his job.Even at times when his parents oppose his job,Woohyun was there to support and defend him.But since 3 weeks ago,Hyun seems to be quite closed off and upset with him.But eventhough he tried hard to pinpoint the reason behind it,he couldn't find any.But one thing he knew,that is he should talk with Hyun soon.

His thinking was abruptly stopped by the voices of his 2 best friends also his colleagues.

"Hyung! We should leave now"

Sunggu just nodded his head and gave them the car keys asking them to go first.Then he peeked his head again to the bedroom silently watching the backside of his eternal love 'Nam Woohyun'.

He came out of the house after activating all the securiy systems eventhough Hyun never liked it,he had to do it,because he is no ordinary man nor his husband.He is likely the most wanted man on SK due to the position he hold at NCIU.

He opened the back door of the car and leaned against the backseat trying to think what happened between Hyun and him.His thinking was once again disrupted by the sudden halt of the car.He almost knocked his head on the front seat if not for the seat belt.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jang Dongwoo?Drive with eyes open not closed."Gyu snapped in anger.

"I am sorry hyung.That van suddenly overtook ours" Dongwoo replied silently.

Gyu sighed and muttered an apology to Dongwoo because he did vent his anger and frustration on Dongwoo.Dongwoo being the kind angel said it's okay because both himself and Hoya knew something was off with their hyung and they tried their best to not to make gyu angry again.

The destination for the HQ was rather silent and gloomy compared to other days because talkative Dongwoo was being silent due to the foul and grumpy mood of Kim Sunggyu.

They arrived at the HQ after twenty minutes later and they were welcomed by the not so pleasant faces of the Chief and the Assistant Chief.Sunggyu was not suprised to see the Chief there,since Chief himself called him but s were quite surprised to see them infront of the HQ.

He stepped forward and greeted the Chief but once again was cut off by the sudden reply of the Chief.

"You are late Agent Kim."

Gyu bowed his head as an aplogy and led them towards the HQ.

He walked inside the HQ ,greeting the passerby security officers and entered his division.He exhaled a deep breath and entered "NCIU" room thinking that a lot is going to happen today..

 

The loud sound of the alarm woke up the peacefully sleeping beautiful man on the bed.He tried to get back to sleep by covering his ears by the pillow.

"Gyu,shut the damn thing off.."

But the alarm kept ringing.The beautiful man woke up with a lazy mind reaching for his husband but found the other side of the bed is cold and empty.Then only he remembered the last night events.Wohyun sighed and got up to get ready to go to work.

He did his daily morning routings and walked down the stairs toward the kitchen to fetch something to eat for breakfast.He thought to satisfy his hunger by an Oat meal.

Woohyun thought about his life.He knew that his life is just as empty and gloomy as his house.But he can never complain about his life because of his eternal and everlasting love for his Gyu.He loves Gyu more than anything in this world and he knew that when he said "yes"to be Gyu's life partner that he said "yes" to a life like this.And he never regretted it.Not even once.But since 3 weeks time he seems get over sensitive and he also knew that Gyu is sad and upset with him.

The loud sound of the security alarm shook him from his deep thinking.He looked through the CCTV and saw it was just a cat jumping over their wall.He cursed Gyu in his mind for setting up the security system,he really hated it.His fingers reached his phone to dial Gyu's number but stopped and dialed Dongwoo's number instead.

"Hello hyung..!"

"Ooh hello Namu!"

"Can you ask Gyu to shut the security system off.It is annoying me"

"You know that he won't listen to me so why bother calling me for that Namu?call him."

"It is okay, then just tell him that I'm going to work"

"Again Namu,why would I tell him that..?"

"Oooh hyung can't you do that for ur adorable Namu..?" Woohyun replied with a cute voice because he knew that it is the last option or else his Dino hyung won't stop asking him questions.

"Ok ok Namu.I will tell him." Dongwoo replied

"Thankyou hyung I love you..bye bye"

"Ok Namu love you too take care" Dongwoo replied chuckling.

"U too hyung"

Woohyun ended the call with a heavy mind and sighed loudly.He then took his car keys and went out of the house.

Woohyun parked the car and entered the hospital.He greeted everyone in the hospital with his beautiful smile.He is popular among the whole hospital for his gentle and kind behavour towards anyone.Everyone in the hospital waited to see his beautiful smile to start their day.

Nam Woohyun is the definition of beauty.He is handsome and kind.He works as an accident ward doctor in Seoul National Hospital.And also he is wedded to the most handsome man in SK 'Kim Sunggyu' who is a higher oficial in defense ministry and is the team leader of NCIU.

Woohyun greeted the receptionist and entered his ward to be welcomed by a headlock of his best friend aka his fellow doctor aka Onew.

"Stop it Onew..,people are watching"

"People..you mean patients,they know we two are BFF's and moreover they see this everyday Namu.."

"Yeah yeah that's why they see this everyday so let's stop them by seeing it everyday they must be bored.."

"Then let's do something else other than the headlocking"

"Oh god hyung, stop with your childish behaviour" Woohyun tried to sound annoyed but ended up chucking.

"Let's get to work hyung"Woohyun said.

 

"Sunggyu,come to the conferrence room with your team" Yunho said through the intercom

"OK Chief"

Kim Sunggyu is the leader of NCIU.Eventhough he works for the Government, he hardly bows down for the higher up officials except for his Chief and the Assistant Chief.He oozes power and confidence.The people who don't know him will think of him as a cold person but he is actually a very kind person who will put his life on line for his Hyun and the team.

"Everybody in to the conferrence room now." Sunggyu said

All of them entered the conferrence room and sat on their respective chairs waiting for any reponse from the Chief.

"Your team have a mission" Yunho said

"That's intersting" Sungjong said with a bright voice

"Yeah and you will have to work together with CIA" Changmin said.

"WHAT???" 

"Yes and that is final" Junho said without leaving room  for any arguments.

"Indeed..,it is going to be long day." Gyu muttered under his breath.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: First chapter is up.I don't know whether it reached upto your expectation level.I will try my best in the next chapter too.I don't know when I will be able to post the next chapter but I will try to make it soon.Thanks again for those who subscribed,commented and upvoted.Plz drop me comments.See you soon.

PS:Not edited.