LWB 02

Love within boundaries

"Work together with CIA? But why ,you know that we don't like to work with them and neither they do." Sungyeol said.And everyone agree with Sungyeol.

"Yes Chief,what's with working together?" Sunggyu finally asked

"I know that you don't like working together but under the given circumstances we have to do so" Yunho reasoned

"What did you mean by the given circumstances?" Dongwoo added

"That is in short, we have to work with them in order to take something from them" Changmin said

"And we will brief your captain about it first and then he can explain it to you"Yunho said

Everyone agreed and cleared the room for the three to talk.

"What are the circumstances hyung?What do you meant by that?" Gyu asked after everyone left the room

"Helping CIA in this terrorist attack is just a cover Gyu.We are doing it because something more specifically someone who is very much valuable to us is captured by CIA and eventhough we asked them to return him to us they won't do soso we have to approach in another way."Changmin said

"Acover?? So it is more like we are attacking them from behind? You know hyung,that I don't work like that and I won't let my team to participate in a mission like that.This is going to be a useless meeting hyung."Gyu said

"I know I know Gyu.But this is very much important to the ministry.This person is someone who we tracked for years and finally got captured but not by us but by CIA who were only 5 minutes ahead than us."Yunho said

"Gyu,please you have to do this.You have got the best team in the country so please help us.This is a requestnot an order." Changmin said

"OK..I don't like this bit it seems like that I don't have much choice,if I don't help you ,you wil find someone else and it will damage our reputaion.Tell me about the this person?" Gyu said

"We will send you his file and other needed information on the terrorist attack and Gyu thanks a lot.You saved me from so much trouble."Yunho said

Gyu shook hands with him and told him that it is fine and plus they are his family.Then Gyu collected his things and started walking towards the door.

"Oh Gyu!! I forgot to ask you how's my baby boy doing? Is he fine?" Changmin asked

Baby boy!! Then only Gyu remembered that every relative of Hyun caled his husband by the pet name "Baby boy" which Gyu despised a lot.

"Oh..!Hyun is fine hyung.You two should visit us someday it is being months since your last visit"Gyu said half heartedly

Gyu really didn't like Changmin visiting their place,because Hyun loves Changmin more than he can ever imagine.Hyun loves Changmin more than he loves his own brother and Boohyun seems to be fine with it because Hyun spent almost all of his childhood with Changmin.And Hyun is really really clingy with Changmin to a point which Gyu couldn't tolerate it.But Yunho seems to be oblivious to all those.Gyu knows that he is being a selfish jerk but he can't help it when his husband is the most cute and lovely person in this world.His Hyun is too good to this world.

"I know that you don't like me visiting your place Gyu but since you offered,Yunho and I will surely find time to drop by and see my baby Namu"Changmin said evilly

Yunho chuckled looking at their usual bickering.This scene is not a rare one, it is almost like the most common thing in this world to watch and be a not part of Gyu's and Minnie's bickering.If his schedule is not tight he would have let them bicker a little much more but he has pending work at the office.So he stopped and end to their bickering reminding Changmin that they have a meeting with the defence minister and said his farewell to GYU.

''See you later Yunho hyung."Gyu replied

"Yah!! don't you want to see me later?"Changmin asked in anger

Yunho dragged Changmin out of the room saying farewell to Gyu to which Gyu chuckled.

Sunggyu came out of the conferrence room with a relaxed and a troubled mind.He was not quite sure that he did the right thing by saying yes to the mission.And also he was not given any detailed information about the mysterious person.He really loves his job because it ensures the protection and safety of the people in his country.And also he has a pride about the reputation he and his team has.Now he started to doubt his decision because if the true intention of NCIU joining CIA gets leaked to the media he knew that all his years of hardworking to make his team  well recognized will be lost in blink of an eye.But still he couldn't say no to Yunho and Changmin hyung because they are his family and if it is not that much important Yunho hyung won't ask his help.He was relaxed because of the usual bickering he had with Changmin hyung.Sunggyu went inside his room.

The work room of Kim Sunggyu is not an ordinary looking room.It radiates power and anyone will get intimidated by just entering the room.It is a spacious room with only consisting of a black leather couch,a glass shinning table with an executive chair and racks filled with files.But still it gives out a vibe of authority and power.His room is connected with the conferrence room with a sliding door.

Gyu leaned on the chair and looked at the framed photo of his smiling Hyun on his desk.His lips curved into a smile thinking about his husband.He dialled Hyun's number to ask whether he had his breakfast."

"Hyung can I come in?" Dongwoo asked through the door

"Oh Dongwoo yeah come in.." Gyu replied

"Hyung Namu called me and asked me to tell you that he's going for work""

Gyu dismissed Dongwoo and fell into deep thoughts.Now his Hyun is really ignoring him.Well at least he should tell him the reason why he is behaving like this.His work load has piled up and it gave him a headache and now with Hyun's attitude he is getting a stress and giving his mind another problem to think.Gyu dialled Hyun's number again to talk but ended up reaching the voice mail asking him to leave a message in Hyun's cute voice.Gyu pulled his hairs frustrated.He knew that he has to solve this matter quickly or else his head won't be in themission but somewhere else.

"Saeron-ah,tell everybody to come to the conferrence rom by an hour"

"Ok Oppa" Saeron replied

Gyu went through some files in order to deviatehis mind from Hyun's recent behavior.He really wanted to go and visit Hyun at the hospitalbut went against his mind thinking that Hyun won't appreciate that in this situaton.

"Oppa"

"Oh yes Saeron-ah,is it an hour already?"

"No no, Imade you a coffee.It seemed like you wanted it"

"Thanks"

Saeron smiled at Gyu shyly and went out of the room quickly to collide with Hoya."Oh sorry Oppa" Saeron apologized and went out of the room.

"You really shouldn't encourage her" Hoya said eyeing Gyu.

"I didn't but she just really doesn't stop it.It is not my fault.She knows that I am married and still she..."

"Let's put that aside hyung,tell me what happened between you and Namu?"

Gyu rubbed his temples and said that he really has no clue what happened between them.

"Oh great..just cancel the meeting and go home early.Make up with him.Iknow for sure that you did something wrong for sure"

"Yah! you moron how could you say I'm at the fault here,yah come back"Gyu yelled at Hoya who went out the room without giving him any second glances.He thought about what Hoya told and asked Saeron to cancel the meeting and re-scedule it for tomorrow morning.

"Guys I'll be off early today.Let's have the meeting tomorrow around 11Dongwoo I'm taking the car you two will have to call for a taxi" Gyu said and left HQ with a fluttering feelinh in his heart.It was like he is gonna take Hyun for their first date.He laughed at himself and drove towards Seoul National hospital.

 

Onew looked at his friend who was looking so pale and knew something was off about him.Namu just walked like a sleeping person.His usual bubbly and smiling friend was long gone.And Key,his boyfriend has also told him that Hyun was feeling down for the past weeks.Onew ran as fast as he could when he saw that Namu is going to faint.He was glad that the closeby male nurse also saw this and hold him securely.Onew ran towards him and carefuly took Namu to his hands and walked towards their rest rooms and asked a nurse to bring a lime juice to the room on his way.

"Hey Namu are you okay?"Onew asked touching and Namu's cheek for several times and he saw that Namu is slowly opening his eyes.

"Hey are you ok?" Onew asked

"Hmmm yeah can I have some water"

Onew helped Woohyun to sit against the bed post and gave him some water and the lime juice

"Drink this,it will make you feel better"

Woohyun just nodded his head and took small sips of the juice.

"Yah..what's wrong with you?I've been looking it is the second time you fainted.Are you sick?"Onew said in a scolding voice

"I don't know hyung,I just felt dizzy" Woohyun replied in a small voice."Can we go to the cafetaria,I want to talk with you"

"About time,you thought of talking with me..yeah let's go..Can you walk on your own?"

"Yeah hyung"

Both of them went to the cafetaria and Onew ordered two sandwiches for both of them since it is the lunch time.Grabbing the trays he walked to the table where Woohyun was sitting.He saw that Woohyun was just staring at outsude but he couldn't see any aim in his sight.It is the first time Onew saw Woohyun this much broken after 'that' incident.He was scaredof what Woohyun is going to tell him.He shooked Woohyun's shoulder to bring him back from his staring.

"Ok now tell me everything.What happened between you and Gyu.I'm all ears Namu"

Woohyun gave Onew a small smile and told everything which happened before 2 weeks ago.

FLASHBACK

"Gyu,should I really go to the party?Idon't feel like going"

"Oh why baby?How can I go along?you have to come with me"

"But she is your friend and she doesn't even like me"Hyun murmured.

"Sunny likes you Hyun.She is great person..Now stop with those excuses and help with the tie"Gyu said opening his legs so that Hyun can come and stand in between. Hyun poted and came towards Gyu."You are a meanie Gyu hyung"

"Don't pout or else I will have to take you again"Gyu said kissing Hyun's plump lips."y Gyu,You are a monster"Hyun said and fled downstairs.

"Let's go baby"

WOOHYUN'S POV

I sat in the passenger seat and saw how happy is Gyu to go to the birthday party of Sunny.Sunny is one of Gyu's best friends who studied with him and who also had a major crush on him.I just sighed and leaned against the car's window.

"Hey Hyun,we are here,let's go inside"

Igot down from the car.Gyu came from the other sides and circled his hands around my waist and walked towards the hotel.Suddenly,Gyu's hands were removed from my waist to encircle them around Sunny.She came super fast and hugged Gyu.Gyu smiled at her and patted her head.

"It is great to see you again Oppa" Sunnt said to Gyu

"Yeah same here,you look beautiful in that frock Sunny"

"Thankyou Oppa" Sunny said with a flirting voice and gave a kiss on Gyu's cheek.

Gyu smiled and moved me towards his side."Sunny this is my husband Nam Woohyun,you have met him already at our wedding day right?" I bowed my head and opened my mouth to give her wishes,but was cut off by Sunny's laughter which I felt and knew was sarcastic but again I knew that Gyu had no idea.Gyu brushed it off and walked me inside.I knew that I just didn't fit here,because the place was filled with Gyu's high school friends who I had no clue of.I knew only Gyu's closest friends.I walked closer to Gyu,who saw my nervousness and linked our hands togethergiving me a smile.

"yo what's up man"

"After a long time"

"It is being ages Sunggyu,you should come to our get togethers."

"And who is that?"

Suddenly we were surrounded by a group of Gyu's friends asking him a lot of questions.I smiled nervously at them.

"Guys,this is my husband Nam Woohyun" Gyu said introducing me to his friends.I bowed them as a greeting

"Oh realy!! he is handsome and cute.You have a great eye Sunggyu." I blushed at their remarks.Gyu laughed ath them and tightened the hold on my waist.

"Hey Sunggyu,let's go there and chat.There are so many people who wants to see you."

"Yeah oppa,you should go and talk withthem.They are your high school friends.I'll take care of your cute husband here" Sunny said joining us.

I really didn't want want to be with Sunny,but Sunggyu has to talk with his old friends,so I reluctantly let go of his hands and told him to go.He gave a soft peck on my lips and said that he will be back in no time.I smiled at him.

"Gyu,don't drink.ok?,you have to drive" I said grabbing his hand again.

"I won't babe" Gyu said and went to join his friends leaving me with Sunny.

"Oh god Woohyun,you won't even let him drink a little" Sunny said

"He has to drive.We didn't bring a driver with us Noona"

"Don't call me Noona,I really don't like you and I have no idea why you are here in my birthday party"

"I-I thought you invited both of us."

"Oh don't be silly Woohyun.I won't invite you for my party.I hate you for stealing my Gyu from me"

Nothing came to my mind to tell her.Her words were blunt and painful.I looked away from her and started going towards the garden area.But she grabbed me by my hands and turned me to her side.

"And what's with drunk driving Woohyun? Oppa can drive carefuly even when he is drunk but in your case you can't even drive carefully when you are sober"

I looked at her with a shocked look,"Wha-what do you mean by that?

"You don't know anything,you are just a baby right?Because of your accident you lost oppa's baby.You can't even remember it now.what a pity?"

Tears fell down from my eyes remembering the incident.I knew that I won't be able to forget that incident ever.I had to go through medication to stop the nightmares.Here,she is telling it like ,that it didn't matter to me and I lost our baby not only Gyu's that was my baby too.Tears started soaking my face and the suit.Itried my best to wipe them but they kept falling down.

"Yeah that's he best thing you can do Woohyun.Crying like a baby.You shouldn't have married oppa.I would have given him wonderful kids if he married me.Your carelessness just made oppa loose his baby.And seeing you here like thiswithy no babywhatsoevermakes me think that you don't want to carry his babies ever."

"What are you saying?H-how could you?" She left me alone saying all those hurtful words to me.I felt empty cold and helpless at that moment.I didn't know what to feel anymore.With tears flowing in my face,I went to sit on a bench which was far away from the party.I sat there and stared at the sky.I don't know how long I have been sitting there looking at the night sky ,untill I heard the familiar ringing tone from my phone.I saw Gyu's number flashing on the screen and wiped my tears and answered the phone trying to sound happy.

"Hello"

"Hello babe,where are you? I can't find you."

"Oh Gyu,I came to the garden"

"OK wait there,I'l come  within 5 minutes"

"Ok Gyu"

Within 5 minutes Gyu came running towards me.I could't help but to ran into his arms and snuggled into his chest.It just felt right.And I felt protected in those arms.Gyu hugged me back and kissed me on the forhead.

"Are you cold baby?"

I just nodeed my head because I couldn't trust my voice.He arapped me with his coat and kissed me again on my lips and nose.

"Gyu,let's go home.I'm tired"

"Ok,let's get my baby Hyun home" We walked hand in handsand told goodbye to the people.Suy came towards us and gave both of us a hug not forgetting to whisper how miserable I am to my ears.

 

Namu finished telling everything happened and Onew felt a rage of anger going through his mind.How could she tell something like that to Namu? He leaned towards Woohyun to wipe the tears.Then only he saw Sunggyu standing behind Woohyun with an angry face.Onew eye signalled him to stay there because he knew that he has to talk with Namu first.

"Namu,what are you even thinking?You know that,miscarriage was not your fault.You didn't know you were pregnantand again it was that driver's fault not yours."

"I know hyung,but I should have knownthat I was pregnant I'm a doctor for god's sake.Gyu really loves kidsand I just had to ruin everything for him.Beleive me hyung,I want to carry his babies.That's the only thing I wish for.But I don't know why it is not happening?"

"Oh god Namu,stop this you don't want to be affected by someone else's words.Gyu loves you that is all that matters."

"I know hyung,and I feel like I don't deserve his love"

"It is me who doesn't deserve your love baby.Why are you so nice and selfless?"Gyu backhuged Hyun and told,Woohyun shifted in his seat to face Gyu and snuggled into the warmth of his chest.He wanted to feel Gyu's warmth more than in any other occasion.

"I love you so much Gyu hyung"

"I love you too Hyun"

"Yah,you two don't you dare to kiss in this hospital cafetaria" Onew said makin Gyu laughed and Woohyun blushed way too hard like a beetroot to bury his face in Gyu's chest again.Gyu chuckled seeing his husband's cute behavior and his back in soothing circles.

"Sunggyu,you should take him home"

"But I have work Onew" Hyun whined like a child

"No baby,you are going home with me now." Gyu said in a firm voice.

"Ok then..Let me bring my stuff" Woohyun said and went to get his car keys and wallet.

"Sunggyu,you should take cae of him.We don't want his depression to come again.Take him out and make him happy.You know how innocent and naive he is.Eventhough he is 25 years old,he is still a child."

"I know Onew,I'll take him out"

"What were you two talking?"Woohyun asked after joining them

"Nothing baby,just give the car keys to Onew.Dongwoo will bring your car home"

"Ok, catch you tomorrow Onew" Woohyun hugged Onew and whispered a thankyou.Onew patted his head and went to his ward while the Gyuwoo couple went to Sunggyu's car.

 

It was really really quiet inside the car and Hyun felt uneasy about the silence and asked Gyu where are they going to break the silence.But he was answered with 'somewhere' by Gyu.And he knew that the reason for the silence was anger of Sunggyu.Gyu stopped the car in front of the beach and asked Hyun to get down and wait for him.Hyun nodded his head obediently and went to sit on a bench near the sea.Sea is the best place he likes to go and it made him calm.He looked at Gyu who was talking on the phone .He looked hot with his Ray bans shades.He quickly turned his head agin to the sea in order not to get caught.

"Dongwoo,it's me.Bring Hyun's car from the hospital,we'll be late"Sunggyu said and hung up.

Gyu walked towards Hyun who was staring at the sea with an empty look.He felt sick to the stomachbecause of his carelessness only Hyun was feeling this down.Hoya was right,it was all my fault.But he was also angry at Hyun for not telling him anything.He bought an ice cream and went and sat beside Hyun.

"Here,eat this"

"Didn't you buy one for you Gyu? Anyways,we can share"

"No,I don't need.you eat" and then they felt again to a silence.Hyun was upset and looked at Gyu with doe eyes.

"Gyu,are you angry with me?''

"Yes"

"I'm sorry Gyu"

"Why are you even sorry,you didn't do anything wrong.It is not like you hit her or something.But indeed you should have then I won't be this angry."

"I am sorry that I didn't tell you Gyu."

"Yes for that you should be sorry,do you have such little faith in me Hyun?"

"No Gyu hyung,it is not like that.I just didn't know how to twll you.I thought everything will be fine if I distanced myself from you so that you won't be hurt"

"Do you even know what are you telling Hyun.I won't be able to live without you.If I have to choose someone as my life partner it will always be you.And Hyun,we can have children in the future.I am glad that nothing happened to you in that accident.Because if I lost you ,I don't know how I will survive.I want children,yes I love them but I want them only from you.So don't you ever think again like that right?I don't like too see tears in your eyes Hyun"

Hyun was shocked and happy to hear Gyu's words.He snuggled into the warmth of Gyu's chest and murmured ''I love you so much Gyu hyung"

"I love you too baby"Gyu said  kissing  Woohyun's hair.

They sat on the bench and watched the sunset.The silence fell comfortablefor both of them.Hyun felt that he is blessed with the most wonderful man in this earth as his husband.

"Gyu"

"Hmmm"

"Are you listening?"

"Yes,what do you want baby?"

"Mmm,Gyu don't fight with Sunny noona"

"What??listen babe,you have no word in what I'm going to do with her.I'll make sure she apologizes to you." Gyu said in anger

"No Gyu,I don't want her apology.please don't do anything.it is all in the past.Promise me that you won't do anything Gyu!"

"I don't know,I can't promise you"

"But...."

Gyu cut off Hyun's words by a sudden kiss.It started as a smooth and innocent kiss which turned into a fierce kiss by Gyu dominating Hyun's mouth.Hyun moaned and circled his hands around Gyu's neck.He straddled Gyu's laps and gave in to the sensation,it has been weeks he got to be this much closer with Gyu.During the past 2 weeks he declined Gyu's advances because of his insecutities.But today he is loetting Gyu ta do anything with him,because damn he missed those touches and kisses.Hyun broke off the kiss first in need of air.He panted but Gyu was hard to stop.He on his neck leaving a hickey.Gyu then turned Hyun facing towards him and wiped the saliva dribbling from Hyun's lipsand whispered "We should continue this at home" huskily in Hyun's ear...

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:: Thanks for those who subscribed,commented and upvoted.And I'm really sorry for the late update.This was supposed to be posted on Sunday.But one of cousin has thought it was fun to play a prank on me and has closed the tab and I have forgotten to save my work..So that made me write this chapter again.

Hope you wil like this update.This chapter forcusses mainly on the gyuwoo problem and anticipate more action in the coming chapters with fluff.Plz do comment and let me know whether I'm doing a good job here.Because ur comments gives me inspiration to write.Will try to update the next chapter on Sunday or Monday.

P.S. NOT EDITED.So,sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes.

Waiting for the comeback of INFINITE & TVXQ in January..

Wil see you soon.