Chapter 8

The Nation's Power Couple
Y/N and Donghae were slowly but surely returning back to the way their relationship was before. Y/N was watching proudly as Super Junior performed One More Chance. At the end of the song, Donghae said into his microphone "I love you Y/N L/N." The fans were cheering at the top of their lungs when he professed his love for her. "You are so cheesy." Shindong teased the man. He smiled and ran over to his girlfriend hugging her. "Must you hug me everytime you see me?" "Are you complaining?" "Nope." "Y/N, would you like to join us for dinner tonight?" Siwon asked and she nodded her head. "Dinner on me. I'm so proud of my boys." "No Y/N! I'll pay I am the leader." Leeteuk insisted but she shook her head. "My treat!" "Lately everything has been your treat. You sure do love food." Shindong said, "Are you complaining?" Y/N asked while raising her eyebrows "Nope!" He said, "What do you guys say?" Their manager asked, "Thank you, sister-in-law!" The members cheered and she smiled. "Anything for you boys."
 
"So Y/N, have you and Donghae been talking about marriage?" Heechul asked the couple and Y/N glanced over at her boyfriend who frowned. "We have actually and at the moment we are both busy with our careers." She answered, "But you guys could just get married and continue with your careers." Yesung pointed out "True but right now we are not in a rush to get married right Hae?" Everyone looked at the man who nodded his head. "Besides we are also working on our relationship." She gave her boyfriend a peck on the cheek making the men cooed at them. "You guys are like school girls," Donghae said and they rolled their eyes. "We want to find love like you guys." "Ugh look at the devil," Eunhyuk said and they all looked at the door and it was Dara. "Be careful. Last time we saw her she said something along the lines of 'This is just the start.' We have no idea what she is up to." Leeteuk warned the couple. "Do you want to go out the back?" Super Junior's manager asked the couple and Y/N smiled. "Don't worry I can handle this." Donghae placed his hand on Y/N's thigh as Dara approached their table. "Congratulation on performing your song Hae." "You can only address me as Donghae and thank you. The members and I worked hard to prepare for this comeback." Dara smiled and said "Hey Y/N." "Hey, Dara." "I still see you are with that cheater." "We all make mistakes Dara." Y/N said calmly. "Hm, usually you would have thrown either your drinks or hands right now." Dara tried to taunt the girl but Donghae gave Y/N a light squeeze to remind her they were in a public place.
 
"Dara, would you like to join me at the bar?" Y/N asked "What?!" The members asked, "I object!" Donghae said and Y/N gave him a look. "Can't two girls go out for a drink? I would love to join you." Dara said and Y/N got up and the two sat down at the bar. "What are you planning to do? Poison my drink?" Dara asked and Y/N still had a smile on her face. "Water for me please." She said to the bartender "Stop smiling it's creepy. You never smiled at me. Hell, you never kept a smile on your face for that long. You changed, you weren't the bubbly girl you used to be." Dara said and Y/N ignored that comment taking a sip out of her water before speaking "I'm here to talk to you as a woman. Donghae and I have been together for almost eight years and we have been talking about the idea of marriage and starting a family. The reason why we have been hesitant on the idea is that we are honestly afraid that you would do something to interfere with that." Dara frowned and said, "I didn't realize you guys have been together for so long." Y/N nodded her head and continued "I know you and I have never really gotten the chance to talk about our differences and how we can work this out. Most of our chats would last about 15 seconds before we are swinging and or cursing." Dara laughed and agreed with her.
 
"What do you think they are talking about?" Donghae asked "You." Eunhyuk answered "You make it seem like a baby momma and girlfriend situation going on. Don't worry about what is going on with them." Heechul said as he rolled his eyes "Okay who gave Heechul the extra bottle?" Leeteuk asked, "It was me." Shindong admitted "This is my ex-girlfriend slash best friend with the love of my life. Of course, I am going to worry." Donghae defended himself "Look they are laughing. Nothing is going wrong." Siwon reassured the man who was drinking another glass to calm his nerves. "Okay, no more drinks for Heechul and Donghae." Their manager said and Yesung took away the glass cup away from Donghae as he reached for another one.
 
"I'm just so god damn bitter because I still have feelings for the guy and it hurts seeing him so in love with you," Dara confessed and Y/N nodded her head in understanding. "I always thought there was something wrong with me you know. Why did he leave me for you? Was I too old for him? I mean look at me! I'm 33 years old this year and you are only 26! Was I not pretty enough for him?" Dara had some alcohol in her system which was a factor as to why she was not holding back her feelings. "You were only 18 years old when you guys got together. It was like a slap in the face to me. I know we only dated for a couple f months and after we broke up he waited a while before asking you out. But it was like he planned the whole thing out like he broke up with me just to go to you." "Donghae never told me anything detail about your guys' relationship because I never asked since it's none of my business. I don't know why he broke up with you but I can say with confidence that he didn't break up with you because you were not good enough for him. We both know he has a great heart and would not think he is better than anyone." Dara nodded her head and placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Don't touch her!" Donghae yelled from the other side of the room but Y/N waved him off.
 
"Why is her filthy hand on my princess?" Donghae asked, "You are drunk!" Leeteuk said and Siwon tried to make him stay seated in his seat but the leader ordered them to take him and Heechul into the van. "Y/N will be fine. We will be here to watch her." Eunhyuk reassured his best friend. "I trust you." He mumbled before being taken away by their manager and Siwon.
 
"Please take care of Donghae," Dara said giving Y/N a light squeeze. "I'm sorry I have caused so many problems and stressed in your guys' life and relationship." Y/N gave her a genuine smile and said "Thank you. That means a lot coming from you Dara seriously." "I want you to love him forever." "I will." "I also want you guys to be happy together." "Thank you, Dara. There will be someone out there for you. Whoever that person is, they are lucky to have someone as talented, beautiful, sweet and smart as you." Dara smiled and the two women hugged.