Chapter 3

The Nation's Power Couple
"When are you and Y/N going to tie the knot?" Eunhyuk asked his best friend. The two were waiting for the other members to talk about their new album. "When the time is right." Donghae answered "You guys been together for almost 8 years. What else are you waiting for?" Eunhyuk asked, "Trust me, I'm going to marry her one day but just not now." He said "She's 26 and you are 31. You guys got together at like 18 and 23. The public is not going to harass you guys now." Donghae gave him a look. "I'm not worried about the if that is what you are implying." Eunhyuk could tell he didn't want the conversation to continue so he dropped it.
 
All the members finally arrived. "Today is an important day. We're listening to songs today. This is the A&R team." Leeteuk said, "Let's hurry up and pick our song." Heechul said. The members gathered all today to discuss the title track of their new album. "Wait a little bit. Let me do this first." Shindong said getting up and placing an iPad in front of Donghae. "People don't know his name yet." He explained and everyone laughed. "The first title song is called Black Suit." The A&R team member played the demo track.
 
"I like it! I like it!" The members said and Heechul got up and started dancing. Shindong looked over at him and said "Disqualified! Disqualified!" The song ended and Heechul said, "Let's go with this song." "We only listened to one song." Leeteuk pointed out "The second song is Don't Leave Like The Rain Donghae written it." The A&R member said, "I think we can skip it." Heechul joked "I wrote this song with the feeling of losing someone I love and regretting it." Donghae explained, "Ah are you and Y/N having hard times?" Yesung joked and Donghae glared at him.
 
As the meeting continued Donghae's phone kept vibrating. "Why does she keep texting you?" Eunhyuk asked, "I don't know." "Donghae, can you turn your phone off please," Leeteuk said, "Yeah let me just send this person a text." He said, "After that please turn it off."He listened to the leader. "She is like a stalker." Eunhyuk said "Who?" Shindong asked "You know who." He said and the rest of the boys caught on "A high profiled stalker." Heechul said "Guys this is my friend." Donghae said "What a weird friendship." Shindong said "Are you going to tell Y/N?" Yesung asked " "You know Y/N isn't going to like it. Remember what happened? Four years ago you guys almost broke up." Eunhyuk reminded him Donghae groaned and said "Don't remind me. It was one of the worst nights of my life."
 
[MEANWHILE]
 
"Y/N, are you and Donghae still dealing with her?" Amber asked "God no. I told her to scram a few months back when she showed up at the door." Y/N answered "How come she is so persistent? Everyone knows you and Donghae are the ultimate couple." Krystal said and Y/N laughed "I like to think Beyonce and Jay-Z are the ultimate couples." Y/N said, "Even after Jay-Z cheated on Beyonce?" Amber asked and Y/N shook her head no. "Minus the cheating part." "Donghae wouldn't cheat on you. If someone tried to seduce him I can imagine him running away." Krystal said and they all laughed. "I'm a lucky girl." Y/N said, "I wish someone would love me the way he loves you." Krystal said and Y/N smiled. "You guys do remember that when he first asked me out I said no." "Y/N you are a stubborn cold girl who secretly had a crush on Donghae," Amber revealed and Y/N glared at her. "What are you going to do if she comes back? Donghae did get out of the army which means she could run into him." Krystal said, "You could have a restraining order against her." Amber suggested "True but then the public would know. Besides despite what happened Donghae is still her friend." "I can't believe he is friend with a stalker." Krystal said "She isn't a stalker." Y/N said "Yeah sure. She is just a person who is obesessed with your relationship." Amber said "Ah you and Donghae are the John Legend and Chrissy Teigan!" Krystal said "Wow, I can actually see that." Amber said causing the Y/N to roll her eyes. 
 
Y/N came home to see Donghae pouting. "What's wrong?" She asked, "They didn't pick my song as the title track." Y/N gave him a small smile and made herself comfortable in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. "If it makes you feel any better, they didn't choose any of the songs I wrote for my own album." He laughed and said, "That just makes me feel bad for you." She smiled and said, "Well SM style isn't my style."
 
"Babe, I'm going to go out for a walk. I'm still a little upset. I can stop by the store, do you need anything?" Donghae asked "Ice cream!" "Got it. I won't be out too long." He said and left the house. He walked to the park and sat down on the bench waiting for her. "Hae!" "You can't call me that." He said to the woman and she sat down beside him. "Does she know you are here meeting me?" She asked "No and you're not going to tell her." He said and she nodded her head. "She still in love with you after what you did to me?" He scoffed and said "She doesn't need to know." "You came out here asking to meet me just to scoff at me? Wow Donghae, I thought you wanted to talk." She said "Just leave Y/N and I's relationship alone. We are in love." "It's all going to blow up in your face soon Donghae." "Please don't do anything to her." She laughed and said "I want nothing to do with her." 
 
" I want something with you though." He frowned and said, "We're all grown-ups here, please act your age." "Grown-ups? She was still a teenager when you asked her to be yours. You could have been with a real woman like me." "Y/N will always be the one for me. So you can stop right there or else." The woman laughed at him and asked, "Or else what?" "Please, I'm asking you nicely. We have been friends for a long time and I really don't want to lose our friendship but when it comes to my relationship I don't want anyone messing with it." He said 
 
"Wouldn't the ice cream melt by now?" Y/N asked Eunhyuk. The two were on the phone talking about Donghae's song. "Y/N focus we are talking about your boyfriend's song." He said "Okay, can't you guys make him happy by filming a music video. I think the song is really good and I'm not saying that because I'm biased." "I'll talk to the other members about it. I did like the song but we wanted something trendy. "Ah yes singing about suits. Oh so trendy!" He rolled his eyes and said "When Donghae comes back don't tell him about the music video. I rather have him be surprised and cry in my arms." "You are so in love with my boyfriend." Y/N said, "And you are so in love with my best friend." "HA! You didn't deny it." "Whatever. Where is Donghae?" "He said he was going to go out for a walk. I asked him to pick up some ice cream. I called him but he didn't answer. His phone is off so I'll go and look for him." "Don't Y/N. It's late already." "I'm sure he didn't walk far." She said and Eunhyuk sighed "I'm coming over not just because I want ice cream but I'll help you look for him."