Chapter 2

The Nation's Power Couple
Y/N stood patiently with Eunhyuk by her side waiting for her boyfriend. Fans held signs to welcome back Donghae and Y/N smiled at some of them. "Look that one is telling Hae to marry you and make babies," Eunhyuk said pointing at one particular sign and Y/N rolled her eyes. "Look they are coming out now!" Y/N said and one by one the men who finished their military duties came out. Fans were screaming and cheering. The press was snapping photos and Y/N searched for her boyfriend. "There he is!" Eunhyuk pointed and Y/N waved her arms. "He probably won't see me since everyone is excited." She said but she was wrong.
 
His eyes were searching for her through the crowd. "Hae!" She shouted and his eyes locked with hers. She felt warm inside when she saw that he was smiling brightly at her. He ran over and took her in his arms, lifting her up into the air. She giggled and leaned down to kiss him. "Aww!" The fans cooed over the power couple's interaction. He smiled into the kiss and eagerly kissed her back. "Ahem, I'm here too. The camera flashes are probably going to blind me before I can even hug my best friend." Eunhyuk said and Y/N pulled away from the kiss. "Welcome back baby." She said his cheek before giving him a quick peck on the lips. He gently placed her down and hugged Eunhyuk. "I missed everyone," Donghae said and bowed to the fans.
 
"I missed you most," Donghae said leaning in to kiss Y/N again. The couple was at their shared home packing their bags for Japan. They were both going to take part in SM Town World Tour. "As much as I love kissing you. We do need to finish packing." Y/N said passing him his shirt. "What was it like without me?" He questioned her "The nights were cold and lonely. The mornings were cold and lonely. The afternoons were also cold and lonely." He rolled his eyes at her answer and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm here now and your day will no longer be lonely and cold." He said and she smiled at his words.
 
She tried to get out of his embrace to continue packing but he pulled her down on the bed with him. They landed on the pile of clothes that were folded neatly on the bed. She was underneath him. His arms rested above her head "Don't worry I'm not going to squish you this time." He said, "Then whats with the sudden intimacy?" She asked "Look at me." He demanded and their eyes met. "I love you Y/N. I really do. Now that I am out of the army I am going to make up the time we lost together." She smiled and said, "I love you too."
 
[JAPAN]
 
Y/N visited Donghae's dressing room only to see her boyfriend playing peek a boo in front of a camera with a banana in his hand. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked jokingly "Sister in law!" Shindong and Eunhyuk cheered as she entered the room. "Are you performing next?" Donghae asked, "Nope I just like to wear my stage outfit for fun." Y/N said sarcastically "Well it looks very y." Donghae said, "Wait was that sarcasm?" Y/N asked confused "What song did you come out with that require you to wear that?" Eunhyuk asked and Y/N gave him a look. "Did you not listen to my song Gashina while you were in the army?" "No, but he got to listen to Red Velvet," Shindong answered for Eunhyuk which made the man nervous. "Y/N IN 5!" The staff shouted and Y/N turned back to her boyfriend with a sweet smile on her face. "I got to go but I will see you later!" She gave her boyfriend a quick peck and walked out the room. "The camera still recording." A staff member said and Donghae quickly shut it off.
 
"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" The fans chanted the soloist's name. "Thank you, Japan!" She said in fluent Japanese and everyone cheered as she walked backstage. "You were amazing!" Donghae said and she smiled "He was complaining the whole time backstage." Yesung confessed and Donghae glared at the older man. "Why were you complaining?" She asked her boyfriend. "The dance." He whispered and Y/N laughed "Ah our y Y/N!" Heechul said as he joined the conversation "Hae, jelly~" Y/N teased "I'm not jealous!" "Sure lover boy," Heechul said "Whatever helps you sleep at night," Yesung said and Y/N laughed.
 
The concert came to an end and all the artists were on stage. "I would like to welcome back our members Eunhyuk and Donghae. Our Siwon will be discharged soon and we promise to comeback with a new and trendy version of ourselves." Leeteuk said and the fans cheered. "I'm very happy that Donghae and Eunhyuk are on this stage performing with us. Last SM Town concert it was very lonely on stage." Yesung said, "We can't wait to make new music!" Shindong said excitedly "I'm glad they are back. I seriously could not take Y/N's whining." Heechul joked "Yah!" Y/N tried to "attack" him but Donghae held her back by the waist. "You are a lucky man Kim Heechul." She said and everyone laughed. "I am happy that Eunhyuk and Donghae are back. I missed them like crazy." She turned her head so she was looking at Donghae and he was staring at her with nothing but adoration in his eyes. "Welcome back baby." She said and he leaned down to peck her on the forehead. "Get a room!" The Super Junior members said, "They are so adorable!" Joy said, "I want to fall in love like them one day." Irene said "I think we all want to be like the Nation's Power Couple." Sooyoung said "I don't." Jonghyun joked and everyone laughed. "TO THE NATION'S POWER COUPLE!" They all said and the audicence cheered "WOO!" "Y/N!" "DONGHAE!" "It's great to be back." Donghae said pulling her into a kiss.