Chapter 14

The Nation's Power Couple
[December 31st, 2017]
 
Y/N and Donghae were getting ready to film their new year wishes for the fans. "This is so exciting," Henry said as he and the other Super Junior members watched as the couple was going over what they are going to say. "I want to be the one to announce the pregnancy." Y/N said, "Baby it a team effort so the two of us must say it together. I also helped in creating our child" "Fine. I feel like I'm going to laugh at everyone watching." She said and pointed out the Super Junior members who waved at her and gave her thumbs up. "Just pretend we are not in the room sister in law," Shindong said and Manager Kim entered the room. "I want to be here when you guys official announce it." Y/N smiled "Even you Manager Kim?" Her manager nodded his head in excitment. "Me too." Super Junior manager said taking a seat beside the other manager. "Might as well invite everyone." She said, "We could do that." Heechul said "Are you guys ready?" The staff asked the couple who nodded their heads. "Action!"
 
"Happy New Year!" The couple bowed and Y/N said: "Donghae and I want to thank everyone for making this year a wonderful year!" "We wanted to wish you guys a happy and healthy new year." He said "We hope 2018 treat you guys right." Y/N said and smiled at the camera. "This year I finished my military service and returned to many amazing ELF who were there greeting me with warm messages and encouragement which made me work harder with the Super Junior members on our comeback. I was also able to be reunited with my lovely and beautiful girlfriend." He wrapped his arm around Y/N who smiled. Donghae looked down at the woman with nothing but love in his eyes.
 
"They are so cute I love it." Leeteuk whispered to the members and managers who nodded his head in agreement "This year I celebrated my 11th anniversary with my lovely Peaches who showed me love and support. Donghae came home and we also have a special announcement." She said and looked up at her boyfriend who was smiling at her the whole time. "You're going to make me blush Hae." She said looking away and he laughed. The two looked at the camera and said: "We're having a baby!" The cameras panned out to show Y/N's little baby bump where Donghae placed a protective hand over it. "We are excited about our little prince or princess to come into our life!" Y/N said and Donghae was again admiring his girlfriend. "Happy New Years!" She said and looked up at Donghae. "Say it Hae." "I'm too busy admiring my beautiful girlfriend." "Are you keeping this or editing that part out?" She asked the staffs who laughed. "Cut!" "WOOO!" "BABY BABY!" "FINALLY!" Everyone in the room cheered for the couple and the managers threw confetti in the air.
 
Y/N and Donghae walked out the room after celebrating with the SM family. "Wanna take a trip down memory lane?" He asked her "Don't we always?" She asked "Y/N play along. I, trying to be romantic." He said and she laughed "Lead the way." She said they walked down to the practice room where he first asked her out. "This is where it all happened." He said as they entered the room. "Yeah, where you lied to me that you didn't know the dance. Making me stay here late to be with you." She said in an amused tone. "You lied to me too." "When?" She asked, "When you said no to me." She laughed and said "Honey, I wasn't lying to you. That's called you getting rejected by me." He smiled and hugged her "But look at us now." He kneeled down so that he was in front of her belly. "Hey baby, this is the room your mother rejected me in but it all turned out well in the end." He gave her belly a gentle kiss and Y/N rolled her eyes. "Come on you big baby." She said and they walked out the practice room.
 
The couple was at the doctor's office. "Thank you for keeping our pregnancy a secret until we reveal it, Doctor." She smiled at the couple. "I'm surprised no one has caught on. Y/N you must be covering the baby bump pretty well." The solo artist smiled and said, "I am one of the most stylish artists out there." Donghae laughed and she glared at him. When he saw her deadly glare he immediately shut up but tried his best to hold in his laughter. "Do you disagree with me?" She questioned him. "Not at all baby." "Sarcasm is a common thing between us Doctor so please don't think I'm rude." Y/N said and she laughed at them. "Not at all. I remember when I was like that with my husband. I used to be young." "I'm so nervous. This is my first visit with you babe." Donghae said kissing her hand. "Doctor please tell my boyfriend what is going on since he is more nervous than me." Y/N joked "We are going to listen to the baby's heartbeat today, Mr. Lee." She informed the man. "We will use this device called the Doppler to listen to your baby's heartbeat." She showed him and he asked, "Does it hurt her or the baby?" "No, it is a painless procedure." She reassured him.
 
"Do you hear that?" Y/N asked and everyone in the room was silent. You could hear the steady heartbeat of their child. "Babe, can I record this?" Donghae asked "Record it. Not Instagram live." She warned him and the doctor laughed. "Listen." He said and again you could hear the baby's heartbeat. "That is our child." Y/N smiled and gave the camera a thumbs up. He stopped recording and Y/N asked him "Do you want to know the baby's before I give birth or keep it a surprise?" "What do you want?" "Hae, I am asking you." "I want to know." "Soon we will come back and find out. Although mom thinks I'm having a boy since I don't have the symptoms she got. But I am only three months pregnant." She said "Three months but you still look good baby." He winked at her and she rolled her eyes. "Doctor I have a serious question." He asked her "What is it?" "Is it safe to have while she is pregnant." "Hae!" Y/N became a blushing mess and Donghae gave his girlfriend's hand a kiss. "Oh stop it!" She removed her hand from his grip and he smiled. "It is safe for you two to engage in ual while she is pregnant." "Baby~" "Hae, even if I was in the mood you ruined it." "Damn it."
 
[LATER]
 
"They are posting the videos now." Y/N said to Donghae. "I asked them if they could post ours exactly at midnight." He said and she raised her eyebrow "You think they are going to listen?" He smiled and said "Of course they will! They could never say no to this face." "Bleh." She jokingly gagged "Hey!" She laughed and watched some of her friends' videos. "EXO's videos are really sweet." She said "Which member?" "Sehun." She quickly responded and she laughed at his face. "Sehun is not sweet!" "Don't talk bad about him! He is literally a cinnamon bun!" "Babe everyone a cinnamon bun to you." "I'm so motherly." She said and pouted "I'm getting old!" "You're still y in my eyes." She threw a pillow at him but he caught it. "I'm serious!" "You're ridiculous." "Watch out world my girlfriend is a young hot mama." She gave him a look and said: "My boyfriend is dumb." "I'm your dummy though." He walked over to her and gave her a peck on the nose. "I would kiss your lips but you called me ridiculous." She gave him a small smile and said: "You're ridiculous for not kissing my lips." "You're right." He cupped her face and gave her a soft gentle kiss.
 
"Look fans are suspicious why our video isn't up yet." Y/N said "Look at the comments." Donghae said and Y/N scrolled down to read them. "They are on to us." She said when they saw many people commenting "Special announments?" "Baby time!" "Wedding bells are near!" "2018 is going to be the Nation's Power Couple's year!" "Isn't every year our year?" He asked his girlfriend who made a thinking face. "I feel like 2017 was more of Bangtan's year." "I swear you love them more than me." "Their songs are catchy and they are wonderful human beings." She defended herself. "You say that about everyone." "Not true." "Yes you do." She rolled her eyes and the couple continued to look at the comments. "People are texting me asking if we're getting married or if you are pregant." He said to her showing her the phone. "You haven't told Yoo Jaesuk?!" She asked "Was I suppose to?" "He can be the godfather of our child." She joked "I'm more of a Lee Hyukjae person." He said "Of course you are. You guys are practically married," She said and he laughed. "I can't argue with that because it is true."
 
[JANUARY 1ST 2018]
 
"HAPPY NEW YEARS!" Donghae and Y/N said to each other. They kissed and Y/N pulled away. "I want more love~" He whined but she ignored him "Our video!" She said and pulled out her phone. They watched their video. "Damn they didn't edit out that last part." He smiled and said "It's the real us right there." "Woah." She said, "What is it?" He asked looking over her shoulder "How did we get 2.5 million views already?" She asked, "Read the comments." "I can't." "I'll read them."  He said and she sat on the couch hugging a pillow in fear of what the comments are. "Don't read it out loud!" She handed him her phone and he scrolled down. "Everyone excited! Look heart emojis!" "Really?" She asked "Yes baby. They aren't saying anything negative. They are sending us support." He showed her the fans comments and she smiled. "I was afraid of people saying something bad about our news." "How can you say something bad about good news baby? Besides its the 21st century. We are not old-fashioned. Also, the fans have been wanting us to make beautiful babies." Y/N placed her hands on her belly "Everyone so excited for you already!" "You make fun of me for taking to our child yet you are doing the same~" Donghae "Shut up~" she whined "Your mother so mean! She told me to shut up!" "Yah!" "I love you." He said to her "I love you too." "I was talking to our child." She pouted and he laughed. "I love you and our child." "You better love me!" He gave her a peck on the forehead. "I will always love you." "You missed a spot." She said and he planted a kiss on her lips.