chapter 8

AEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok i know its late that ive update hope you like it and can you give me a name for the witch world? no name such as soshi..or things like that please.... 

........................

Tiffany's P.O.V.

after the rooftop incident with jessica and after that short talk i realized that she is having a really hard time coping with her life but i still want to know more and more so day by day for i always i ask her to help me with my training... 

"why do you keep bugging me you're a witch im a wolf we are different..." she said.. 

"im not just a witch who needs to use their powers but we need physical strength... and you're the only person i could say has a great strength" i said... 

"how can you tell that you dont even know or see the real me?" she ask

"because i already ask your brother and he said you're the one that could help me... and besides i hate to be a burden to everyone..." i told her and i saw her sigh... 

"ara.. araso ill teach you some basics and also trains you... go to the shack every saturday and sunday at dawn..." she said and get up from her seat and about to go down..

"wait! aren't you going to eat first?" i ask.. she stopped at her tracs and look back at me... 

" i have somewhere to go just finish your food" she told me " and ohh before i forgot just dont let anyone knows about it specially sunny you can tell it to narsha but let it that way... and dont let taeyeon knows that you always spends your lunch time here... and lastly no questions ask arasso?" she added and look me directly in my eyes and i just nod.... 

saturday came and just like what she said she taught me the basics and the training last for the whole day and i didnt know that it will be like this... after a month past we became close she is slowly opening to me about her life and some things i can now slowly know why she is like that.. a cold selfish person as to what they say... well mostly its taeyeon who is telling me that... but i still wonder as to why Kim's and Jung's siblings dont get along well... well except for sunny to some of the Jung's... 

just like my normal weekends that i spend time training with jessica i ask her this time to bring me a packed lunch the next morning and im hoping that we will enjoy this packed lunch... but monday morning i was woked up by heechul oppa that one of the Kim's is down stairs waiting for me... 

when i got down i saw taeyeon sitting there drinking a juice in a small juice box... 

"good morning princess.. or should i say my queen" she said and flashed me her signature dorky smile... i smiled back at her... 

"what are you doing here?" i ask... 

"remember i told you last friday that i want to court you so im here... i will drive you to school and drive you back home... ill be your personal driver your personal assistant and your future lover" she said and wink at me... 

"hey kim taeyeon... do you know who your dealing with? one wrong move and ill make you a bug a stepped on you" suddenly heechul oppa said..  

"oppa dont worry i can take care of this.." i assured him and took taeyeon's hand and drag her out... 

"taeyeon ill let you drive me to school today but today only... and i told you that i have some responsibility to take care of andbi dont have time for this" i told her... 

"you dont have time for this or there is someone you like? tiffany just please tell me the truth" she said.. 

"i dont have time for relationship i need to fulfill my father's wish that's all... lets just be friends for now ok? maybe after this chaos that will going to happen maybe ill take you as your girlfriend" i told her... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter