chapter 7

AEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when i got there i met park jiyeon a girl who is likely similar to me... but at the same time shy... she is the daughter of our driver and staying at seoul i felt that i am more likely a normal being... living in a normal life... staying there for a week makes it more comfortable than in yuchuri... and it makes me forget about taeyeon... 

me and jiyeon becaome close and closer everyday... until the day that i got into a fight just because of her... but it also the time that she became distan from me just because she saw that im different from her that im not a human.... 

"tell me the truth jessica what are you..." 

"im a .. a... warewolf..." i answered her honestly but the terrified look in her face said it all... 

the next morning after the confrontation when i went down and ask mr.park what is for breakfast i felt that she flinch and tried to avoid me... 

i know she is not used to the warewolf thing but she still trying her best to bring back our closeness specially when her dad tell her the whole thing... 

until the day that there are some vampires who raided mr.park's house... and the only thing that is in my mind is jiyeon... 

those vampires are not like the kim's they are with the darkness and i know one of them are the originals... 

i tried to save jiyeon but its too late one of them already took her and mr. park is not at home... i tried to catch with them but one of the originals beat me to death... 

"mian jiyeon... mian" i said looking at the retreating figure of that original and darkness took over me..

i woke up in the comfort of my home and i saw my mother beside me... 

"omma w-what h-happen?" i ask... 

"the originals raided the house you are staying at and they took mr. park's daughter..." she said and then it hits me... i cried and i cried and ask mr. park for forgiveness that i didnt even save his daughter... 

"its ok ms. jung its not your fault... i know they will not kill her... its just hurt that they took her away from me but i know and i could feel that one day i will see her again only this time as a vampire..." he said... but i know he hates the fact that her one and only daughter where abducted by the vampires.... 

and since that day the way i look at vampires became different... even though my parents tells me that not all vampire are the same still my mind set became different... jiyeon is the only person who actually treat me like a person even after the time she found out about the real me still she is there... and i fell for just like that and they take her away from me... i will take my revenge even if i die just to see her again... 

(present) 
i didnt went down when the second bell rang i went back to where i am sitting down and look up in the sky...

"i still believe that one day i will see you again jiyeon... i miss you my friend..." i said 

i went down just in time for the second class in the afternoon and just sat there and it may not look like it but im really a studious and a straight A's student... 

"hey jess?" i look at my sight side

"hmmnn" i said

"where were you? you are not in the first class in the afternoon

"none of your businesses choi and mind your own..." it is one of the lease person i want to talk... choi siwon 

"chill!" he said and raise his hand... 

nothing much happen in my afternoon.... 

.....................................

day by day im becoming close to tiffany by her spending lunch with me and talk some random stuff and sometimes helping her to gain more physical strength... 

"jess.." she said while gasping for air...

"hmmm?" i just hum and look at her after i drank some water... 

"how come you have so much strength.... well i now i know warewolfs like you are born to be physically strong but.. you are stronger than your brothers... and also have a great stamina yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter