chapter 5

AEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

if there is one thing about being a human/ warewolf is that we need to train our body in human and wolf form... and my whole sunday morning and afternoon wasted only in training the kids... they need to be trained and be ready for the war my parents talking about ever since im still a child..... 

"noona?" one of the kids come to me... 

"yes onew what can i do for you?" i ask

"why is it that soojung is not training with us? " he ask... 

" soojung's ability to transform as a wolf isnt developing yet so she cant train with you..."

"why is that?" he ask

"because soojung is special.." i said and dismissed the topic... 

soojung is really special because she is the daughter of the famous guide... so soojung inherited that one from her father and she is strong as a wolf like her mother but both of them died in a car accident so my parents took her and treat her as theit own and i treat her as my own sister... 

when the sun goes down i took a shower in my own room in the mansion and went to the kitchen and take a carton of milk and drink it... 

"awwee... what makes my baby frustrated?" i look at the source of the voice and saw my mom in the door frame..  

"im not mom... what makes you think that?" i ask...

"you only drink milk if you are upset or frustrated" she said... and a sigh just scape from my lips... 

"its just that...ive been thinking alot lately..." i trailed off.... 

"and what is it?" my mom ask

"why cant we just go back to U.S. and start fresh.. like you know try not to be in this war..." i said.. but my mom frown... 

"we cant do that... people needs us here... your dad already gave his word to this village and also..." she suddenly stop in her mid sentence...
 
"also what mom? "i ask  

"and also you are in the prophecy..." she said...

"even you believe in that?! gaaahd i cant believe this.. we are in the twenty first century mom! the prophecy you are talking is a bull..." i said in rage... i still cant believe that my mom would tell me im part of some prophecy that they are all talking about..  

"watch your word young lady and dont talk to your mother like that have some respect!" suddenly my father came out of no where... 

he walk cloesely to us and look at me..  

"the prophecy is real... it would tell what will happen in the future... its important to everyone here... if that prophecy that you despite so much isnt real maybe the very first war that happen here before you were born... you wouldnt even have the chance to live because all the creatures like us will be wiped out in the face of the earth..." my father said... "and if it wasn't for soojung appa... your mother would got a chance to live and gave birth to you...." he added 

now im speechless and i dont know what to say and just put my head down..... but my father went near me and put his hand on my shoulder... 

"sooyeon... my child i know how you feel... i know sometimes you feel left out specially when your brothers are here and... and im sorry for that... i know you are trying your best to be notice and i can see that... but your brothers are not as strong as you are... they need my guidance because of they go in the wrong direction it will be bad..." he said... and i just sigh.... 

tiffany's P.O.V.

the night that i went to jessica's shack made me sad a little... bacause i saw a glimpse in her eyes that she is sad but trying no to look weak....and ther's a part of me that i really want to be there and take those sadness in her but i dont know how.. 

the whole night i cant fall a sleep because of thought a certain ice princess.. 

the next morning i went back in the kingdom to start my training and gaahdd... im so tire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter