chapter 13

AEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"unnie" i turn my back to the voice and saw it was tiffany... 

"wwhat hhappen? why is jessica ia there why she looks like dead unnie tell me!!" she said and brokedown... 

"tiff look... we.. uhm we are too late.. her soul is gone.. " i said.. 

"no... no!! this isnt true! you can heal her right?! please tell me!! tell me that you can heal her!!" she said

"tiff im.. im sorry its too late.. " i said and look down... and i tiffany came near jessica and is just looking at her..  

"jessi i know... i know you can hear me.... i know... you are still there please! please wake up!! please jessi i... i....... i need you!!!" she said and suddenly she glows like light... 

"noona... what is happening here?!" i heared heechul ask..  

"i..i dont know..." i said to him.. 

"jessi!! please wake up!!!!!" she shouted and suddenly Jessica's body rose frome the bed and her body that full of scars and bruises healed and gone and her body came down and tiffany collapse and jessica woke up... 

i came to them to check what happen and to check tiffany and good thing she is still alive... 

"narsha?" i look up and saw its jessica..  

"you're alive!" that is all i can say but she also collapse... 

" what happen" i look back and saw taeyeon panting

" jessica is dead but tiffany brought her back to life" i answerd.. 

"but why are them.." she points the two and i understand what she is asking... 

"they collapse because of exhaustion dont worry tomorrow they'll be ok" i assured... "go back in the human world and tomorrow we will make another plan to save your kind heechul will you home" i said and heechul nod to me... 

the night after i assured everyone is safe i went to the jung mansion and talk to the jungs... 

" how was she?" mrs jung ask... 

"she is fine as of now but we need to monitor her more and take out some of the curse if there still more and i need to talk to soojung" i said and they just nod

when i saw soojung i went to her and hold her small hands.... 

"soojung-ahh can you show unnie your vision?" i said and she shake her head.....

"no one should interfere the future..." she said

"but we can prevent what bad things that could happen in the future." i said

"bad things happen because of a purpose if you try to interfere it can ruin the balance of the present..." she said and i sigh... this conversation will not go anywhere... 

"soojung-ahh your sister might die... dont you want to stop it?" i ask and she shake her head.. 

"she already died but rose again and if she die again it is because of her destiny..." that is what she only said and she run away... 

"soojung-ahh!" call back of mrs.jung... 

"it's ok she has a point.. anyway ill get going now" i said and i went home.... 

the next morning i went back to the runic and i saw some commotion and some guards when i went near i saw a glimpse of jessica in a fighting stance and ready to fight one of the guards... .

"STOP!" i said in my commanding voice

everyone stopped and look back at me even jessica... 

"narsha! where am i and why are these people wont let go!!" she said to me 

"yah! never speak to the Queen like that have some respect!" said one of the guards

"its ok... you all go back to your post ill handle her" i said to the guards and they bow at me and went away... 

"jessica come with me!" i said to jessica with a serious tone... 

we walk inside the castle... and we went straight to tiffany's room... 

"what are we doing here?" she ask whispering to me... 

"this is the most safest place to tell you what heppen.. because in here no one from the outside could hear you..." i said.. 

"what about her?" she ask

"she wont hear a thing because she is in a deep sleep..." i s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter