chapter 10

AEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the moment i stepped inside the school everyone looked at me... i could see every emotions they have... some in questionable stares and others happy and other blank stares.... i just shrug it off and when i got into my lock someone approach me...

"yah! where were you?! you just went missing for like 2 freaking weeks" sunny said

"im sorry" i said quetly and i just heared her sigh and soften her acial expression...

"so tell me where were you?" she ask

"uhmm... i-i went back to California... its... its my Father's death anniversary...." i lied....

"but why didnt you tell us... you didnt even call us..." she said....

"uhmm i actually forgot my phone here... and i just took the last flight...." i said... 

"why stay there for long..." she ask again... 

"because i didnt got a chance to mourn for my grandmother i went here after she died..." i lied again....

"and...." she didnt got a chance to finish what she is about to say when the bell rang so we just go to class...

" by the way how was taeyeon?" i ask.. while we are walking down the hall... 

"still trying to heal... and narsha helped her puting a healing spell...." she said... and i just made an o sign in my lips and nod....

the morning period passed just like that and im going to the library to look for some more spells that i need to practice when i saw a commotion in the garden.... i actually dont care when i felt an urge to go there and when i passed by some people who gathered there i saw sunny... she is pissed and i look at where she is looking and saw the two girls with jessica before and i think that is eunjung and jiyeon at the back of the short haired girl who i think eunjung or she is jiyeon but i dont care. . is hyomin trying to hide... i looked back at sunny and seohyun is holdong sunny's hand...

"who do you think you are trying to steal everything from us!" said sunny

"steal?" said the short haired girl... 

"you already have the spotlight dont steal my girlfriend!" said sunny but the girl just smirked...

"as far as i know your girlfriend is the one who came to me.." said that girl... 

"that is because you seduced her!!" said sunny and charged to the girl but in a split seconds the girl is already holding sunny's neck and i can see sunny is having difficulty... 

"i didnt know that you are weaker than your midget sister..." she said and just threw her in mid air... 

at this point i cant bare to see sunny hurt more and i use an anti gravity spell so sunny will not be hurt if she falls in the ground... i go inside the circle of people and look at thr two girls first and go to sunny...  

"sunny are you alright?" i ask in concern but then i heared foot steps from where the two girls are.... i look at them with venom... 

"one more step and ill send you to where you came from..." i said sternly... 

i know im not that strong enough but... they hurt my friends who i already consider as my family... 

"woah scary.. but im not..." she is trying to mock me... 

i stand straight and look back at the girl who hurt sunny.... but again just like as what they said vampires are fast and she is already infront of me...but just like in my training i saw that her all her move and i just dodge them and i remembered what dara said me that emotions is the one who woke my powers and emotion is the source of it... and i tried to use them and when i felt it in my hand i make a fist and puch her in the guts... and she backed in the ground... i go to her and my eyes suddenly change colors.. and the sunny day bacame dark.... 

"i told you ill send you back and i mean it..." i step towards her and she tried to charge towards me but she is to late i hold her wrist and another electricity from my body went to my hands and she was electrocuted.... 

she lost her consciousness... 

and darkness envelope me.....

Sunny's P.O.V. 

when we are still kids

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter