chapter 6

AEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note: i could feel that some of you wont be reading this if i put it at the end so yeah... i put it here... COMMENT is the most needed here and also VOTES!!!  thats all thank you.... 

 

the next day i went to the school and hopping to have a normal day but that didnt happen not in a way ofcourse...  

when i got out of my car my brothers and some of the pack are waiting for me in their car and when i got out just like you see in the movies when the boss is walking the minions are in the back and following the boss..  that is the scenario... i walk in the hallway seeing this people gawking at us some in amusement others in jealousy... 

"morning unnie!" someone approach me... and its yoona... she is most of the time out of sight when we go to school and i wonder why... 

"yoona-ah where were you? you didnt eat with us this morning" i ask...

"mian unnie im actually doing some homework... you know we have practice and i forgot to do it... " she said and just nod... 

another cheer and gossips could be hear when another group came in... "the kim's" i mumbled in my breath... 

taeyeon the oldest stoped in front of me and smirked...  

"dont forget our agreement jung" she stated... 

"i know just dont pester me" i said and walk passed her... 

i stop in my tracks when i smell Tiffany's perfume.. she might not be here or could be seen i already know she is here... then the door open revealing the eye smile witch... 

she aproach me and smiled at me... 

"good morning jessica... thanks for last night and sorry if get into trouble..." she said 

"dont mention it just be careful" i said and suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder... 

"so what happen last night?" suddenly taeyeon  said...  revealing an annoyed smile... 

"ohh its nothing... " tiffany said and i took taeyeon's hand from my shoulder... but she suddenly hugged me and whisper... 

"never get near her again or ill kill you" she said and laugh... before she let go of me... 

im not really scared of her im just annoyed... 

i just went to my class and just tried to focus... after three periods its lunch time and i went to the rooftop and just try to sleep there..... after a few minutes or so i heared the door open and i peek from one of my eyes... and i saw the certain witch.... 

"ahh sorry i didnt mean to disturb you..." she said when she notice me that im looking at her... and i just sigh... i stand up and brush my skirt... 

"dont leave! sorry if i disturb you ill go...." she said... 

"dont"i said and she look at me... "you stay here ill go..." i said.. and about to leave when she suddenly grab my hand... 

"wait... uhmm lets just stay here... uhmm did you ate already?" she ask and i shake my head no... 

'why am i smitten when she is here' i ask myself... 

"then lets eat i brought enough for the bothe of us..." she said.... 

"did you plan this?" i ask suddenly... and she shake her head no... 

"well narsha unnie shove all of this in my bag... obviously she didnt know how to pack lunch for one person... she said she didn know what i like so yeah..she just shove this food in my bag.." she explain

i took some meat and ate it and its surprisingly delicious... 

"hey eat this.." she said and about to shove it in my mouth... 

"no!" i said... and i saw how her smile turns to pout... "uhmm i dont eat veggies.. sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter