chapter 12

AEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a taengsic tease for everyone ;)

 

"taeyeon" i look at the source and it was narsha unnie... "come with me" she said and walk away from me and i just followed her... while walking i looked at her and she looks like she is in deep thought... 

"uhmm.." i said and she stoped.. 

"look taeyeon... last night before sunny's abduction she is in my house and we are talking about something..." she said.. 

"something like?" i ask... but she only look arround and start to walk again and i just followed her we ended up in the rooftop and before she open the door she chanted a spell and open it... 

"where are we?" i ask... 

"we are in runic... this is Tiffany's soon to be kingdom... and if something happen in the town this might be the next place of the living will resides.." she said but we are still walking until we got into the tope of the hill and it was the over looking of runic kingdom... 

"so taeyeon i need your help..." she said.. and i just looked at her and nod..  

"there is a powerful witch roaming arround the town and she already casted a spell to jessica and hyomin... and there are some human hunters who also roam in thy are the one who abducted sunny and the others... in order for us to do the task all at once i need you to look for jessica's body" she said and im confused right now... 

"jessica's body?" i ask... 

"yes! the one you are seeing in the school right now is not her its just her doppelganger the witch casted a spell on the real jessica to fall into a deep slumber and that one you are seeing is just like an illusion... " she said.. 

"how? i mean how can you be sure its not the real one?" i ask.. 

"because the witch already did it to herself once.. at first i thought she just put a spell on her to be hypnotised but its not because when i went to the dungeon where we put the witch who attacted tiffany before she's gone and jessica vanished and when she came back she is different and i can see a black spell on her... taeyeon... right now every minutes count... Jessica's life is in danger another more day of being sleep under the blackmagic she might not wake up" she said.. 

"so what you want me to do rigjt now is to save my ex fist before my sister and cousin? no way!" i argue back... 

"taeyeon the town need the alpha! please cooperate.." she said... 

"but.. but how about my sister... my cousin huh?! they might die! they will all die" i said 

"they wont!" i look at narsha unnie's back and i saw irene and seulgi... 

"wendy and joy is already in the human hunter's head quarters... they will be an undercover there and they will try to buy some time until you get Jessica's body back " said irene

"how can you all be sure? and why is that tiffany isnt here?! she should be helping me" i said.. 

"she cant help you... you'll die if you try" said seulgi... 

"what do you mean?!"  i ask

"the witch im talking about is Tiffany's real mother she uses black magic to take whatever she wants and we tell that to her... she will try to look for jessica and its a bait for tiffany to come to her mother.. and since tiffany cant control her powers... black magic might overcome her and she might kill everyone" said narsha and my eyes just widen in shock.. 

"so now.. now you get it?... will you help us?" seulgi ask.. and i just nod..."dont worry this will be a win win situation you get jessica back.. we will get all of the vamps back" added by irene

after that talk with the luna and narsha i went back to human world and i start to go in the for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter