Chapter 6

You are Mine

It's been a while Hoshi and Yuju walking side by side without words, they already outside the dorm neighbourhood, strolling. Busy with their on thought. But there's one thing that keep make both of them happy eventhough they in that kinda awkward moment, is the fact that their hand in hand, the feeling of the existance of each other. It's a new feeling for both of them, and they can't help to like it, that's why there's smile plastered on their faces.

 

"Yuna-yah..." Hoshi finally break the silence between them.

"Yes?" Yuju answer while timidly glance at Hoshi who look to her.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"What kinda food do you like and dislike?"

"Uhm... actually I like everything. But I'm on my resolution to healthy eating life style. My favorite foods are rice and sweet potatoes, I love Korean food. Oh yeah.. actually I really really love bread but I decided to restrain myself to eat less grain, because I found that it good for my skin. Too much grain consumption would cause me got rash." Yuju innocently explain.

Hoshi chuckle, found that Yuju is sounds and look cute while explained, especially at 'no grain' part.

"Why you laughing? Did I say something funny? I'm not joking, though..." Yuju tilt her head in confusion.

"Hahaha! Sorry... I'm not mean to laughing at your explanation. But you look and sound so cute just now." Yuju blushing to heard Hoshi's said.

 

"Uhm... since you love Korean food, how about if we eat Galbi-jjim (갈비찜 : braised short ribs is a variety of jjim or Korean steamed dish made with galbi (갈비)/ short rib)? I know a great place near here who serve delicious Galbi-jjim." Hoshi ask.

"Okay." Yuju shortly answer, still trying to calm the thumping beat of her heart and cooling down her blushing face.

"Great! Let's get there. Don't waste time." Hoshi then pull her, accidently force Yuju to a bit run to match his faster and long steps. Luckily Yuju is naturally a runner, the-Usain-Bolt-girl-group-idol, so it 'piece of cake' for her to catch up, but unfortunately she also known for her clumsiness... then it's not surprisingly when she suddenly stumble on a pebble on the side road that cause her almost fall down, fortunately Hoshi is quick enough to catch her and prevent her hurting her knee.

"Becareful!" He yelped in worry, "Are you okay? Somewhere hurt?" Yuju shake her head embarrasing.

"Sorry. I unconsciously pull you too fast." Hoshi said, sounds feel guilty.

"No. It's because I'm clumsy." Yuju confess.

Hoshi sigh, "Still. I shouldn't pulled you too fast."

Yuju smile, "No. It's okay. Really. C'mon, you don't have much time, right? Let's go!"

Then they continue to walk, but this time Hoshi slower his pace and pay more attention to make sure Yuju is okay and they have fun along the way.

They safely get at the place, kinda old stalls that seems inherited from generation to generation. The food is undoubtly delicious, even more because they have fun talking about lot of things and joking happily, to know each other more.

After had dinner, Yuju and Hoshi strolling around. They look like normal young couple, maybe that's why nobody suspicious them as idols. But then something happen...

 

"Hey... isn't that GFriend's Yuju? Is she dating? Who's the boy?"

"The boy? Uhm... isn't that Hoshi? The Leader of Performance Unit of Seventeen? Seventeen's Lead Dancer."

"Weren't they had collaboration dance at MAMA last month? Are they dating now? Oh wow! This gonna be hot news."

There's people on the street talking about them.

 

Hoshi and Yuju heard the conversation. Then when Hoshi aware that those people about to take picture/video of them, he quickly pull Yuju away, he manage to do it naturally, prevent those people think that they trying to escape. Hoshi pull her along to blend into the crowds, then after a while he pull them to small and dim light alley. He push Yuju to lean on the wall then he put his hoodie on then standing facing his back from the street, blocking Yuju to be seen. They stay on that position for while.

 

Yuju feel her heart beating crazily, since they are so close to each other. Hoshi's wide chest is as if becoming her fortrees that time. She feel so touched on how Hoshi trying to protect her. He like a gallant knight who become her dependable fortress. She hardly stay in her right mind until she hear Hoshi ask in worry.

"You okay? I'm sorry if I pulled you to fast. But don't be scare! I'll make sure you're safe."

Yuju just nod, since she not confident enough to say anything that will reveal her nervous voice too obvious.

 

After make sure that they already escape from those suspicious people...

"Let's back to your dorm. I think it safe now and I also don't have much time left, I have to go to practise room, prepare for Seventeen's 1st official domestic fan meeting next month." Hoshi suggestion.

"Wow! You gonna have 1st official domestic fan meeting next month?" Yuju impressed.

Hoshi nod proudly with boyish grin plastered on her face.

"I'm gonna definitely love if you can come."

"To your group concert?" Yuju ask, can't stop herself to rise her tone on the last word with wide eyes looking at the grinning guy in front of her.

"Yeah."

"Eventhough I'd love to come, but I think it will hard..." Yuju's tone hang her sentence, express her worries.

 

Stupid Yuna! I shouldn't said it too honest like that... it too carelessly. I might upset him...

Yuju thought, cursing herself inside.

 

"Yeah... I understand." Hoshi respond sounds dissapoint, make Yuju feel guilty.

"But I'll try to come..." she feel that has to say something to make him better.

Hoshi just smirking, "Nah... I understand, I know it will hard and maybe causing trouble, I won't put you on hard time. You better not come. But at least... you can cheer me, right?"

Yuju feel as if got a slap, a very sweet slap, that make her feel hot on her face, she wonder how her look like that time, maybe as red as well done cooked crab. While Hoshi is chuckle.

 

They finally get back at the front of GFriend's dorm door.

"I really had fun going with you tonight." Hoshi said sound sincere.

"Me too..." Yuju said back timidly.

"I'm sorry for 'ran away moment' before." Hoshi carefully say.

"It's okay. We just can't escape from those kind of moments since we work on entertainment industry, right?" Yuju trying to respond rationally.

Hoshi nod.

 

What a wise and mature young girl.

He just can't help to thought like that.

 

"Uhmm... I better go now. But I have to officially return you back to your Leader-Nim first. So, can you go in and call her?" Hoshi ask.

"You don't need to do that. It's okay." Yuju says.

"No. I have to do that. Since this is our first date and I asked her permission before, so I have to show her that I really do my best to keep my promise as she asked me before. I have to get her and all your member's trust, so then they will let me see you again next time." Hoshi says.

"I'm sure they will (let Hoshi next times)." Yuju reassure.

"Please, let me fulfill my obligation to your group members first as proof." Hoshi insist.

"Okay then..." Yuju finally give up. Then she press her key pass number to open the door then get inside then back with Sowon, the other member also follow.

 

Hoshi bow, "Noo-Nim, I return back your precious member in whole and safe."

Sowon not respond Hoshi's words, instead look at Yuju, "Are you happy? Are you had fun with him? Were he treat you well?"

Yuju nod, "Yes."

"Good." Sowon said then turn to look at Hoshi, "You fulfilled your words."

Hoshi grinning, "Thanks Noo-Nim!" Then she bow. "I better go now. Goodnight."

"Thanks for tonight, I really had fun and fighthing for your fan meeting next month, Oppa!" Yuju heard herself said those cheer words and then feel every stares at her that time, but it's too late to stop herself.

 

Oops...!

 

She just curse herself inside to not be able to controlled herself wiser. It's so embarrassing. She should just said it before when just the two of them.

 

Hoshi grin goes wider. His eye smile completely hide his eyes. Obviously he look extreemly happy heard Yuju's words just now.

 

Aww~... he look so cute!

 

Yuju almost squeal but manage to hold herself this time, but still she can feel the possibility of her members are aware at her thought -- since they are having really close relation and fond on each other -- and their stares prickling her back, but she just pretend to ignore and stay cool, try to shrug off the imagination of possible of their overly later and just convince herself that she just gonna have to accept and bear it, at least she feel so satisfied that she finally express her grateful of tonight date and got her chance to cheer him as his wish before. She also in realization now that seeing his happy face is become one of her satisfaction accomplishments. That's what she definitely not regret.