Chapter 4

You are Mine

Hoshi really showing his effort to approach Yuju. He call and text Yuju everyday, at least once a day. Talking about anything, random, or even just for say hi. The girls witness from aside the process on how Yuju quickly adapt to Hoshi's witty. Lately her cellphone seems to be the most interesting, entertaining and precious thing for Yuju. She almost can't be separated from that thing. Yuju would look the happiest when she talking or chatting by the phone with Hoshi. The girls are happy for her but also miss her interaction with them.

 

Eunha is the most who feel the change of Yuju, since they are same age and roommate. That time while Yuju giggling by herself seems chatting with Hoshi by cellphone, Eunha who sit next to Sowon can't hold herself to sigh deeply and rough then lean her head unto Sowon's arm and twine the leader's arm. Sowon peek from the corner of her eyes.

"What? You seems upset?" Sowon ask.

""Still the same like I told you yesterday and the day before and the days before..." Eunha grumbling.

"Why don't you talk to her and tell her what upset you?" Sowon advise.

"No. I won't do that, ever. I don't want became moodbreaker." Eunha said.

"But your mood which is broken lately." Sowon said while chuckle. Eunha glare at her.

Sowon chuckle even more, "Want me to talk to her?"

Eunha sigh again, buy this time sounds gloomy, "No. Don't. How much I upset it doesn't matter, I'll take care of myself, it's still lot more better than seeing her sad. I really don't want to ruin her happiness."

"Aww~... our Eunha is getting mature and wise. I'm proud of you." Sowon compliment then pat Eunha's head dearly.

 

But actually not just Eunha who misses Yuju's interaction between them, they just express it differently. For example, beagles Yerin and SinB do, they just having their new hobby to tease and intervene Yuju's conversation or chats with Hoshi. But they manage do it considerationly, so it even help Yuju and Hoshi became more close to each other. Maknae Umji also love to join them, but she do it calmer than two beagles. Umji would snuggle to Yuju and join their conversation carefully, and sometimes even give some comments. Seems Yuju and Hoshi are fine with their participation, so it's not a problem, instead nice help for their relationship progress, they became naturally familiar with each other.

 

 

One day...

"Eunha-yah~..." Yuju call her roommate who sleeping on the couch, then cuddle to her.

"Eung?" Eunha lazily answer in her sleepy tone and just let Yuju adjust herself laying next to her on the couch.

"Suddenly I miss you." Yuju confess, surprised Eunha but she just pretending to not shows it. "I feel it's been long since we spend time together." Yuju said.

"I wonder that you still remember me." Eunha said sarcastically.

"Awww~... are you sulk? Is that the reason why you seems make distance to me lately?" Yuju teasing.

"Oh, is it me who make distance?" Eunha cynically.

"I'm sorry. I never mean to left you out...  He just make me keep on occupied." Yuju admit.

"Is he that fun?" Eunha ask try to sound nonchalant.

"Uhmm... yeah. He's fun." Yuju timidly admit.

"Okay. Fine. Good for you." Eunha said sarcastically again.

"Aww~.. don't sulk again. I'm sorry. Really." Yuju tighten her hug on Eunha.

 

"You can straight to nag me if you feel I'm doing something you don't like." Yuju said.

"I don't have rights to do that." Eunha said back unchalantly.

"You don't need rights to do that.. Eunha-yah. We are friends, we are roommate, groupmate, sisters, family. That's what allow you to nag on me. Because we have that special close relation. With the rest of our members as well. All of you feel free to nag me. For me your nagging is one of concrete actions that you care for me." Yuju said.

 

Eunha finally open her eyes, then look at Yuju who resting her head leisurely on Eunha's chest, also her arm twine Eunha's waist. Out of blue, Eunha turn get up to sitting pisition, force to push Yuju away roughly, make her roommate fall down from the couch to the floor. From the floor she gawk and look up to Eunha dumbfoundingly.

 

"Lately you've been just HAVING FUN BY YOURSELF and ignore us, ignore ME! We aware that currently you are drowning in fall in love!! Us, ME, are happy for you. BUT I just can't help to feel SO UPSET that you don't have any interest other than to THAT OPPA!! Do you remember when your last time talked to me?!!" Eunha finally 'explode'.

Yuju blinks in shock, still siting on the floor.

"I bet, you DON'T even REMEMBER, right?!" Eunha yell in so much upset.

Yuju try to remind, but after a while she still can remember when the last time she talk to Eunha.

 

Eunha scoff loud and rough then get up and walk away, leaving Yuju who still trying to remember.

 

Eunha just came back when they about to perform and intentionally not talk to Yuju, eventhough clearly shown that Yuju trying to talk to her, but Eunha just left at time Yuju about to spill her word.

 

On GFriend's van, on their way home.

Everybody can feel the tension. The anger aura from Eunha and gloomy aura from Yuju. It stuffy and uncomfortable.

 

"Unnies, don't fighting. It's very uncomfortable." Maknae Umji begging.

"Yeah, Eunha Unnie stop mad to Yuju Unnie. It's not a big deal afterall." SinB who sitting next to Eunha join forces with her roommate to calm Eunha down.

"Tch! So it's ME the problem here?!" Eunha 'explode' again, make both maknaes yelped of her yell.

"Stop it! Enough!" Sowon scold.

 

"We're here, girls." Manager-Oppa interrupt, as their van arrive at the dorm.

Sowon then open the car's door then get down, but then not as normal order, Eunha who usually get off the van behind --- since she and and SinB are sitting at the back seats --- is coming out the second after barged the other members, then she leave first while stomping her feet.

Sowon sigh deeply.

 

On the elevator, on their way to go up to their dorm floor...

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I'll talk and fix it with Eunha." Yuju said.

"Yeah. Both of you just need to talk. I'm sure Eunha will getting fine. She's not hard person actually." Yerin encouraging.

"But girls, tell me honestly. Did I really being too much? Did I ignored you that much?" Yuju ask.

The girls not answer right away, instead looking at each other. It makes Yuju slumped.

 

They get on their floor then get inside their dorm, then gather on the living room. Eunha not come out to join them, maybe too upset to talk about it.

 

"That's okay... we understand. You just get into your excitement of your new level of life. Experiencing first love. We know that it actually not your intention to ignore us. Every each of us have our own way to keep the interaction between us, but seems Eunha is the most who get the impact of your ignorance, maybe because you are roommate, and that upset her too much and make her even more disincline to do something to make it better. But we believe that after you adapted, you will be able to manage your attention between him and us. I'm sure Eunha is aware about that as well, that's why she was okay at the beginning you came to her. I saw the beginning when you approached her. I guesed that her anger was explode after triggered by your conversation." Sowon wisely said. It break Yuju down in tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I never meant that..." Yuju crying. Feel so guilty toward her members.

Sowon pull Yuju into her embrace, "Shh... don't cry. It's okay. I've told you we understand. I'm sure Eunha as well. Both of you will gonna be fine. Just give her sometimes to calm herself down." Sowon try her best to soothing. Then Yerin, SinB and Umji join to hug.

 

After calm herself down, Yuju decide to talk to Eunha too. When Yuju enter their sharing room, she find Eunha lying on her bed, facing the wall. Yuju muster up her courage to came closer then sit on Eunha's bed side.

"Eunha-yah..." Yuju call, but Eunha remain silent and not budge.

"Eunha-yah, I know you not sleeping and heard our conversation just now." Still no sign from Eunha, so Yuju just continue to talk, "Eunha-yah, I'm sorry. I admit my fault. Your anger is acceptable. Please look at me! Please talk to me. You should scold me more. Let out all of your anger to me. I will accept it all. Then after that please forgive me and back become my friend." Yuju pleading.

 

After a while, finally Eunha turn around. Yuju sigh gladly and timidly smile to her sulking roommate. Eunha turn to sitting position. Still sulking, still not talk a thing. And Yuju just waiting.

Eunha finally talk, "I bet you still can't remember when the last time we talked...?" Yuju timidly nod then low her face in guilty.

"And I bet you already tried your best to remind, and eventhough you actually remember but you refuse to believe, since you feel that's too unreal that our last conversation was that long..." Eunha accused, and Yuju nod again in shame.

 

"So... was I being too much if I angry?" Eunha ask. Yuju shake her head.

"Was my anger is childish?" Eunha ask again. Yuju shake her head again.

"Do you think that I should forgive you?" Eunha testing and this time Yuju nod.

Suddenly Eunha chuckle, "Are you confident that I will forgive you?" Yuju nod eagerly. Eunha laugh.

"Why I should forgive you?" Eunha test again.

"Uhm... because you love me." Yuju said confidently. Eunha keep her stern face expression, signing that she still waiting Yuju's next sentences.

"And I love you. Forwards, I will try my best to manage my attention for you, the girls, and him. But you also please fell free to nag me if I do terrible things again. I love you all and I don't want to lose any of you." Yuju sincerelly said.

 

Eunha sigh, then...

"Come here!" Eunha said while spread her arms, so Yuju quickly throw herself to hug her roommate as they finally back in peace.