Chapter 2

You are Mine

"Can we be together?" Hoshi bluntly ask.

 

Wow! That was so directly...

Yuju thought. Amazed.

 

Then after a while, because Yuju not respond his question, instead just freezing staring at him with slight gawk, Hoshi managed to squeez her hand and ask again, "Can we be together?" This time with more gentle tone and tender eyestare.

 

Then Yuju blink. She finally came back into her sanity. Closed her jaw with a bit blushing face. But then lift her face to bravely look him in the eye. "How could you ask that all of sudden, Sunbae-Nim?" She managed to keep being honorific.

 

"Because I like you."

 

"AWWWW~...!!"

Hoshi's confession quickly get a cringy respond from the girls -- except Yuju.

 

"Your hand feel perfectly fit on my hand when I hold on it when we dance. This is the first time I found somebody's hand feel so great and fit in my hand. And I thought that it might difficult to have another chance to ask you. I can't lose my chance... I might regret it for the rest of my life if I never happen to ask you.. that's why I brace up myself to ask you right now."

 

"AWWWW~...!! That was so sweet~...!"

The girls -- except Yuju --- can't help to respond in cringy again.

 

"But we barely know each other..." Yuju said.

"So then... give us a chance to know each other better." Hoshi said back.

 

Yuju fidgeting. She turn to look at her members, trying to get answer from them. Instead she look the girls hugging each other with teary eyes at her with smile.

"Girls?" Yuju ask. But she get no concrete answer from them.

"I can't decide now... I need to discuss this matter with my members and my company." Yuju wisely said.

Hoshi sigh, but then chuckle, "Wow... it's the most mature and sensible quick respond that I've ever had among my confessions to girls. But okay... that one of your charm. I'll give you time to think about it. But not too long... I'll confirm your answer when we get back at Seoul again. I'll definitely come to find you. At that time, you have to give me the answer." Then for more surprise, Hoshi suddenly bring Yuju's hand up to peck her back hand. Then with mischievous smirk he said, "This for compensation since you rejected me for about to did it on stage before."

 

"GYAAAAAAA!!!"

Their members go wild.

 

 

After Seventeen boys leave. Gfriend girls just can't hold their excitement, "That was so sweet!! Hoshi Sunbae-Nim was so manly asked you straightforwardly."

Yuju just awkwardly grin, since she still confuse on how to react.

 

*****

 

Seoul, North Korea.

They already back for few days. Hoshi still not ask yet, and Yuju is still confuse. They planning to arrange a meeting with Managers and CEO-Nim to discuss it.

 

There they are, at Source Music's meeting room.

Yuju obviously so nervous. But her members are there with her, and give her their full support.

Sowon as Leader Group do the opening meeting and explain the whole matter to Managers and CEO-Nim, since Yuju who sit next to her is too nervous to explain by herself. Eunha, Yuju's roommate is sitting right next to her and let Yuju hold her hand for whole time and not complaint for even once when Yuju constantly grab it really tight. Instead Eunha keep soothing her with her calm whisper voice and smile. The other members also there to support.

 

Managers and CEO-Nim sigh deeply after Sowon finished explaining. When their eyes turn to Yuju, it make that girl even more nervous.

 

 

"You like him too?" CEO-Nim ask bluntly.

 

Yuju choke, "Uhmm... I... uhmmm.. me... uhmm... he... I mean Hoshi Sunbae-Nim... uhm... he... he seems nice." Yuju stutter while gasping for air.

 

"So it means you like him?" CEO-Nim ask again.

 

Yuju choke again, even coughs few times. Sowon start to rubbing her back with concern and worry obviously plastered on her face.

 

"I... uhm... can I?" Yuju innocently ask. Actually surprise everyone there.

 

"Of course you can like him. It's kinda human rights, I guess." CEO-Nim try to stay calm.

Yuju gulp hardly, "But... uhmm.... can I accept him too?"

 

CEO-Nim tilt his head a bit. Then take a deep breath, "You wanna accept him?"

 

Yuju nod timidly and purposely avoid CEO-Nim's eyes.

 

CEO-Nim inhale deeply, "Okay." He said while along with her heavy exhale breath. "But for now just date him secretly. Unpublickly. Until I say so."

Smiles bloom on everyone's face, hearing CEO-Nim's permissions.

 

"LISTEN EVERYONE!! But this doesn't mean that all of you can date anyone leisurely! Make this Yuju's case as example! I regard your honesty to openly share this to me and ask my permissions. I really appreciate that. So... if there same case happen again in forward, or another matters, please feel free to came and talk to me again like this. We'll discuss it together. Okay? Promise me that! If I found out you secretly dating, I might not gonna tolerate." CEO-Nim said seriously.

 

"Yes! We promise! Thank you very much CEO-Nim. We love you, CEO-Nim!!" The girls gestures hearts to their CEO-Nim cutely. Try to express their happiness on how understanding their CEO-Nim is.

 

"I'll talk to Pledis's CEO-Nim about this matter. I'll let you know the deal later. Until that time, don't do anything yet. Okay Yuju?" CEO-Nim sternly ask to Yuju.

"Yes, CEO-Nim. I understand. I'll do as what you told. Thank you." Yuju excitedly answer.

 

"Watch them for me!" CEO-Nim order to Managers.

"Yes, CEO-Nim. We'll do our best. Thank you!" The managers bow.

 

*****

 

It's been few days since the discussion but there's nothing news came yet. There also nothing sign from Hoshi. Yuju start to wonder if 'the back stage confession' was really exist? Was it just one of her weird dream? Yuju became often to lost in her own thought lately and it makes her members worries about her.

Eunha decided to ask, "Yuna, are you okay? You worrying something? Is there something I can help?"

Yuju can't hide to a bit jolted. She then take a deep breath, "Eunha-ya, tell me honestly, was 'the back stage confession' really happened? Or that just my imagination or my dream?"

Eunha can clearly see the sad on Yuju's eyes. She then take a seat next to her roommate, "It really happened. We all were there, heard and saw it. If you still doubt, you can ask other members. You were not dream it."

"There's nothing happen... do you think he not just play me?" Somehow Yuju said it like she's in hurt.

Eunha pull her roommate into her embrace, "I really hope not. He sounds and seems sincere that time..."

"Yeah... I thought so too." Yuju muttered.

"Do you really like him?" Eunha carefully ask.

"At that time, I'm not like him yet actually. It was normal respect feeling just the same as other sunbaenim. But after he asked me, it somehow made me start to thought about it... it brought me hope. But now there's nothing sign from him. Might he change his mind?" Yuju in sorrow.

Eunha sigh, she caressing Yuju's head that lean on her chest, "I hope he not... maybe he busy. Let's wait a bit longer. Remember, me and the girls, we'll always here for you. We support you no matter what. We love you so much. You are not alone. Okay?"

"Eung..." Yuju just answer like that while lean more and tighten her hug on Eunha's petite body and shove her face deeper on her friend's chest.