Lucky

Best Friend or Lover?

 

Chapter 6 - “Lucky”

 

Lucky enough to meet, more luck to have the one beside.


 

Kim Jae Hwan POV

 

I can’t believe this guy.

 

He keep looking at his window as if he is in some kind of action movie right now. I keep glare at him but he just ignore me like I don’t exist in here.

 

How dare he.

 

“Ya! Yoon Ji Sung!”

 

“Yes?”

 

I let out a deep sigh and look at him,

“Can’t you just leave her alone? It’s not like she will get hurt or anything. Why do we must follow her everywhere she go? Are we her puppies?”

 

“I’m curious what will happen with her and her blind date. That’s all. And it won’t hurt if I go there. I will keep myself invicible.”

 

I sigh again. This guy is unbelievable.

 

“Whatever you want to. I just go along with you because you let me play Final Fantasy XIV.”

 

I take the CD and move to my laptop. Finally I can get to play this, hehe.

 

“Don’t you dare turn it on now. We must get to move when she gets out.”

 

I stop from inserting the CD and look at him.

 

“Get a grip, Ji Sung! It’s still 1 hour left, are you kidding me?”

 

I feel like I want to explode. What is wrong with this guy it seems like he is a bit overprotective right now.

 

“Ah! Alright you can play it now. But only 15 minutes.”

 

“Make it a half.”

 

“I get it. Play it!”

 

Finally, at last I can play it. I hurriedly insert the CD to my laptop. It still need to be install before I can play it.

 

So, about two days ago he asked me to come to his house on Saturday because he just bought Final Fantasy XIV’s CD. Of course, as a Final Fantasy’s fan and maniac I fell for that. But, I just know the reason behind why he was so nice to me back then.

 

30 minutes ago…

 

“Ya! You better hurry up and come here. She is ready to go.”

 

“What?”

 

“I need you, bring your car right now or I won’t let you borrow the CD.”

 

And that’s why I’m here right now. Demn you, Ji Sung you used Final Fantasy to lure me.

 

After 10 minutes, finally the games has been installed to my laptop. I take a glance at him to see if he still watching Cha Yoon’s house from his window.

 

He’s still there and keep looking. His face show his worries and anxious.

 

I don’t understand. Why is he the one who anxious? It’s even not his blind date.

 

 

 

 

“Ya! Hurry up and get your car! She already left.”

 

I startled at him and it makes me lose the game.

“You shook me! And I lose the game because of you.”

 

“You can play it later. Now hurry up and get your car or we will lose her.”

 

“Calm down, Mr. Best Friend you know the address too.”

 

“I can’t calm down!”

 

I paused for awhile. This guy, jeez.

 

I knew Cha Yoon already gone through some of blind dates thanks to Mi Yeon. And Ji Sung is being okay with the fact Cha Yoon went to blind dates a few times. But it’s my first time to see Ji Sung is being weird like this.

 

Seriously, what is wrong with him?

 

I let out a deep sigh and look at him. I can’t take it anymore, I have to ask.

 

“What is wrong with you nowadays? She already gone through that a few times and you’re being fine about it. Why are you being so anxious right now?”

 

“It’s because I’m worried about her!”

 

His tone is high abit but I kinda surprised to see him. He is never be like this.

 

Ji Sung fetch a deep sigh and speak to me with a calm voice.

“Remember when I told you that she have to stay with me for a month? I’m just worried that it might happen again. And I don’t want her to be hurt in any way. So, I’m sorry if I being like this but it just because I’m worried about her.”

 

I paused for awhile.

 

Well, but the way he acts is kinda…

 

“But, I think this is not the way.” I tell him carefully.

 

“Plus I want to see her blind date. I’m curious about that too, actually.”

 

Huh?

 

“Please, Jae Hwan I know my act is so wrong. But, please help me this time.”

 

I look at his eyes and I can see that he is sincere about it.

 

I let out a deep sigh and look at him.

 

“Okay, I will turn off the laptop first and you hurry up get in to the car.” I throw my car’s key at him.

“Thank you very much, Jae Hwan. I’m lucky to have a friend like you.” he tap my shoulder.

 

With my car’s key, he hurriedly left and get out of his house. I smile abit when see my friend’s quick reaction.

 

Cha Yoon is surely lucky to have him beside her.


 

Kang Daniel POV

 

Finally, I came.

 

I look at the paper to ensure that this is the right address for the blind date.

 

Well, it’s not necessary to look again anymore since the paper shows the name of the cafe too.

 

Mango Six Cafe.

 

I look at the cafe and it has the same name as written in the paper.

 

Okay, here it is.

 

I open the glass door to enter the cafe and one of the waitress welcome me with a warm smile.

 

“Welcome. How many seats?”

 

“Uh… I already reserved the place on behalf Mi Yeon as the name.”

 

“Okay, wait for a second we are gonna check the reservation.”

 

The waitress leave and I turn around to look inside the cafe. The interior of the cafe is quite elegant. The seat and the table are pretty well arranged too.

 

“Sir. The place is already set.”

 

I turn around and look at the waitress before and she smile.

 

“Follow me.”

 

The waitress walk ahead while I follow her behind. I just realized that the cafe is quite huge.

 

Mi Yeon really have a good taste.

 

The waitress me to the seats of two and put the menu on the table while I sit to one of the seats.

 

“Have a look at the menu, and you can press the button on the table to call me again.”

 

“Okay, thanks.”

 

The waitress left and I look at the menu for awhile. After pick my favorite drink, I decide to close the menu book and waiting for my blind date.

 

Hmmm, I’m kinda nervous since it has been awhile I didn’t go on blind date. And, I’ve broke up with my ex-girlfriend recently so I need some kind of distraction. Thankfully, Mi Yeon suggest this and I agree on that.

 

I look at my watch to see that it’s almost 1 PM and my eyes turn to look at the window to see people passing by. And then, I look around and spot someone is heading towards me. Is she my blind date?

 

She is so elegant and so beautiful and I can't help but being amazed with it.

 

Wow, she is stunning.

 

We both made eye contact and I try to gather my courage to speak first.

 

“So, you must be my blind date.”

 

 

Ji Cha Yoon POV

 

“Follow me. Someone is already waiting for you.”

 

Could be? My blind date?

 

Suddenly I’m feeling nervous and kinda regret my choice a few days ago.

 

I follow the waitress with hesistant feeling. I try to look around the cafe and I realized that it’s quite huge. I hope my plan to search partner works.

 

Suddenly, Ji Sung is crossing my mind.

 

Ah, I really need Ji Sung beside me right now.

 

If he is here, he will probably nagging me right now and tell me to not be afraid of anything.

 

Okay, Cha Yoon. Don’t be afraid and just let it go.

 

I let out a deep sigh and  try to walk with confident. And I did it, plus I’m not as nervous as before.

 

Thankfully, Ji Sung’s words reminds me so I can be confident like this.

 

I am lucky to have Ji Sung by my side.

 

“This way, Miss.”

 

I see someone from far away. He must be my blind date.

 

I come closer toward his place when he suddenly looks at me.

 

Oh my, we made an eye contact.

 

At first glance, all I think about him is that he's really handsome and his broad shoulder.

 

“So, you must be my blind date.”

 

He talks to me with a warm smile.

 

Ah, he is so handsome.

 

Mi Yeon, why do you keep someone like this from me before?

 

“Ah, yeah. What’s your name?”

 

He reach out his hand towards me.

 

“Kang Daniel. And you?”

 

I welcome his hand and say,

 

“Ji Cha Yoon. Nice to meet you.”

 

My luck is blessing me today.


 

Yoon Ji Sung POV

 

She already went inside the cafe.

 

“We should go in there too.”

 

I get out from the car and look back at Jae Hwan.

 

“Ya! You get out too.”

 

He smile and says to me.

 

“You go inside alone, I will stay here.”

 

Ah, fine.

 

“Okay, but don’t leave me okay.”

 

I enter the cafe and the waitress come for me.

 

“Hello, may I help you?”

 

I startled for awhile but I try to keep calm. I look for Cha Yoon and I see her back is walking from my right.

 

“Ah, I will search for seat myself.”

 

“Okay then.”

 

I walk toward the right quitely in order I won’t get busted by Cha Yoon.

 

I see from behind she walk towards to a guy that already sat in the cafe. I must say that her blind date this time is really handsome.

 

He welcome her with a warm smile and I see them shake their hands towards each other.

 

Then, she have a seat with a smile. I think she must be happy and relieved by now.

 

This guy is really lucky.

 

I startled at my thoughts and shake my head.

 

Wait, am I being jealous?


 

-------

They are so lucky, aren’t they?

*me sobbing in the corner cuz I’m not lucky enough to meet them* #ignorethis

 

And finally I made Kang Daniel appear in this chapter *horray*

 

I might upload not as fast as before but I will try to keep this fanfic update so have fun reading ^^

See you on next chapter :)))

-kyungricepeach