Treat and Dress

Best Friend or Lover?

 

Chapter 5 - “Treat and Dress”

 

Just a simple dress can captivate man.


 

Ji Cha Yoon POV

 

What should I wear?

 

Today is Saturday, the day when I go to blind date that Mi Yeon set me up. Last night, I can’t get to sleep which indicates that I’m really nervous for today.

 

What kind of guy will show up? Is he handsome? Is he tall like Chanyeol?

 

Suddenly, I look at my autograph that Ji Sung gave me. That autograph seems like it gives me some power for me today, so my nervousness decrease a bit.

 

We got that power~ power~” (EXO - Power)

I sing a bit hoping that it give more power for me.

 

I should thank Ji Sung for that autograph and fulfill his wish.

 

Ahhh. I haven’t ask him which restaurant does he want to go with me and treat him.

 

Probably I’ll ask him later.

 

Suddenly, the bell of my house ring while I still confused what to wear for today.

 

Who probably could be here in this morning?

 

There are three possibilities. One, Ji Sung is in front of my door. Two, I probably haven’t paid my bill yet so someone is in front of my door right now to collect that. Three, my blind date is in front of my door.

 

I already told Mi Yeon that she must not reveal my address in any condition until I fully trust my blind date, so the third choice is not gonna happen. So, there are two choices left and I prefer is the first choice because I already paid my bill like two weeks ago.

 

“Hold on.”

 

I walk toward to my door and immediately open it without looking into intercom. I know who is in front of my door right now.

 

“Ya! Why did you took so long to open the door?”

 

I’m right, it’s Ji Sung.

 

“Why don’t you open it instead? You know the passcode to my door.”

 

“How can I do that? What if I enter to your house you are still in the bath and not wearing anything- OUCH!”

 

I hit him so hard for a few times.

 

“You really a bad guy, how many times you do that?”

 

“I’m never doing that really… Or do you wish if I do that?”

 

“Don’t you dare to do it or I will throw many carrots in your bed.”

 

“Okay-okay. I’m never doing that.”

 

I laugh. It’s so easy to make him tame like a puppy. Just a word “carrot” is enough.

 

I give him the passcode to my house in case of emergency so he can enter without any problem, and so is he. My family also trust him since we were in the middle high school so my family don’t too worry much about me living alone, since Ji Sung is always with me.

 

“I bring some breakfast. Let’s eat first.”

 

“But, I still have to think about my clothe-”

 

“It can wait. You have to eat or you will starving when you meet your blind date. He may not like it if your belly start to make a sound.”

 

I glare at him and he grin.

 

“Hehe, peace.”

 

“Yeah, you can tease me as much as you want today. Because I will get the partner and you haven’t.”

 

“It’s still possible that you failed also.”

 

I glare at him again.

 

“Just kidding. I hope you will make it.”

 

He pat my head, and I paused for awhile. It’s just for a merely second then he let go his hand again from my head. But I feel something strange while he’s doing that.

 

What’s happening with me?

 

“Hey, Yuyu. You put that autograph on the wall.”

 

I turn around and see him is looking at Chanyeol’s autograph.

 

Ahhh, I should ask him.

 

I try to avoid my thoughts before and come closer at him and ask,

 

“By the way, you haven’t told me about where do you want to be treated.”

 

He look at me and gives a surprised look

 

“Ahh, yeah I almost forgot.”

 

“I shouldn’t asked you earlier so I can free for treating you.”

 

Why you gotta be so rude~ don’t you know I’m human too~” (Magic! - Rude)

 

“I’m just kidding. So where is it?”

 

He smile, and he open his phone to let me see the restaurant.

 

“BLT Steak? You sure have a good taste.”

 

“That’s why I want you to treat me there on my birthday. Well, in exchange for that autograph.” He point his finger to that autograph.

 

“Deal?” He asked.

 

I smile and say, “Deal.”

 

“Okay then. Should we have a breakfast now? I’m already hungry.”

 

“Oh yeah. We should.”

 

I laugh.

 

“And you should stay with me to pick the clothes.”

 

“What? I didn’t sign up for th-”

 

“No complain.”

 

“Aish! YUYU!”

 

He scream at me but I don’t care. Because I need him to pick the clothes for my blind date.


 

Yoon Ji Sung POV

 

“Do I look good?”

 

I look at her from top to toe, I shake my head indicate it’s not suit her.

 

“I already changed so many times, jeez.”

 

She complain while she going back to her room.

 

“Just try a simple one but elegant. And try to wear a dress, guys will like it so much.”

 

“But, it’s winter. Do you want me to have a flu?”

 

“Wear your jacket and take it off when you arrive at the cafe.”

 

“Hold on.”

 

It’s been an hour and she still haven’t decide her clothes for blind date yet.

 

Are girls always be like this? They always have a dilemma to choose something.

 

Just like this girl right now. She always have a dilemma to choose, even the flavor for ice cream.

 

“How about this?”

 

I look at her and she is standing in front of me.

 

My heart suddenly skips a beat. She is so beautiful with that dress.

 

She is wearing a long sleeves dress with navy blue color. Her brown hair is long and it suits well with the dress. She even wearing a ribbon pin hair with the same colour as the dress. I can see her make up and it’s so lovely.

 

Why does she look so pretty?

 

“You look ugly.”

 

She immediately come at me and throw a fist for a few times hard.

 

“I’M KIDDING!!! ENOUGH!!! YOU REALLY ARE PRETTY OKAY?”

 

I rise up my hand which indicates I give up. If there are CG apply to me I might waving a white flag right now.

 

“So, that must be it.”

 

She loosen up her hand and stop hitting me again. Thank God, I’m still survive.

 

“I’m ready to go now.”

 

“And I’m ready to get out of this house.”

 

She glare at me again, and I grin. It still fun to teasing her I can’t help it.

 

“By the way. What are you doing today?” She ask me.

 

“Well, Jae Hwan is coming to my place today. We want to play Final Fantasy XIV.”

 

“As always, boys.”

 

I smile at her.

 

“Anyway, I have to go now. Good luck on your blind date.”

 

“Okay then, good luck on your game too. What it’s name again? Final Destination…”

 

“It’s Final Fantasy.” I glare at her.

 

“Oops, sorry.” She grin at me.

 

I wave at her and leave her house.

 

While I’m walking and open my door to my house, I pick up my phone from my pocket and dial a number.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Ya! You better hurry up and come here. She is ready to go.”


 

------

Hmmm… What’s Ji Sung up to?

And Cha Yoon is ready to meet her blind date *horray*

Kang Daniel will be show up soon *I hope so  cuz it depends on the story*

 

Daniel : Really, author? You said that a few chapters ago that I would be appear.

 

Author : Hehehe, peace. :D

 

See you on the next chapter~


- kyungricepeach