Best Friend

Best Friend or Lover?

 

Chapter 1 - "Bestfriend"

 

Note : Bold means conversation on chat

...

Our friendship are strong as a tree.

 

Ji Cha Yoon POV

 

The sound of alarm waking me up this morning. As usual, my alarm never failed wake me up each morning. I blink my eyes twice, before I really wake up from my bed. Immediately I grab my phone to check if there are any chat or call.

Oh. There is one.

 

Kuku

“If you are ready, hurry get out.”

“Or I will turning into a mold.”

 

I smile after reading the chat that he gave me. I fixed my seat position and my finger immediately type my phone to reply,

 

“I just woke up hang on a sec.”

 

Kuku

“20 minutes or I will leave you.”

 

“You’ll never leave me I’m sure of it.”

 

Kuku

“This time I will do that.”

 

“Okay okay I’m sorry Mr.. Hang on.”

 

I put my phone on my bed and I hurriedly take my towel to go to take a bath. He will be nag at me a whole time if I’m late.

The one that chat me is my bestfriend, Yoon Ji Sung or usually I call him Kuku. It was his nickname when we were still in middle high school. We already best friend since then and if I’m counting it’s been 12 years until now. He is living next door to me now and our workplace are on the same route so we decided to go there together everyday.

He is like my own older brother since he is few months older than me so I’m comfortable around him.

 

After I take a bath, I wear my clothes for work and pack my things on my bag.

 

“Oh I forgot my phone.”

 

I immediately pick up my phone on my bed and wear my heels. And the I open my door to see someone that surely waiting for me.

 

“You’re late. I told you I’ll give you 20 minutes.”

 

“But you’re still waiting for me.”

 

“It’s because I don’t forget our motto.”

 

“What is our motto again?”

 

Ji Sung glare at me and I giggled. I never forget our motto that we made years ago.

 

“I still remember that Mr. don’t be mad at me.”

 

“Okay then let’s go. It’s already 7 o’clock and we have to catch our bus.”

 

“Aye aye, captain.”

 

He smile at me and start walking beside me to the halte bus.


 

Yoon Ji Sung POV

 

How dare she forget our motto?

I’m still thinking our conversation this morning. She already know I’m a bit sensitive if she forget our motto but she always tease me with that, ugh that Yuyu.

 

We make our motto that when we were in the middle high school because we really feel that we depend at each other back then. So under the tree in our school backyard we make the motto of our friendship.

 

Never separated at each other.

That's our motto.

 

I’m already arrived at my workplace when I heard someone call me. I already know his voice from far away because his high tone.

 

“YOON JI SUNG!”

 

I look behind and see the man is running to my place and I glare at him.

 

“Jaehwan can you slow down your voice? I think I may pretend that I don’t know you in here if you do that again.”

 

He giggled and come at me.

 

“Let’s go in together.”

 

The man that beside me by now is Kim Jaehwan, my friend from university. We were have the same class and then we’ve been friend since then. We are working together now at broadcasting station and it’s our third year to working in here. He really have a unique voice, especially when he’s singing. But if he laughs… I may have to run far away.

 

“So…”

 

I look at him again as he want to say something.

 

“I heard that infamous group gonna have a broadcast schedule today.”

 

“And who are they?”

 

“I don’t know. But I think you may work with them.”

 

“Who? It’s true that I have schedule today with EXO to-”

 

I look at him widely and he is smiling at me.

 

“You didn’t tell her right?”

 

He smile wider.

Damn it Kim Jae Hwan.

I immediately look at my phone and I open the chat.

 

Yuyu

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT EXO IS GONNA COME TO YOUR WORKPLACE TODAY HOW DARE U?”

“I DON’T CARE YOU HAVE TO BRING CHANYEOL’S AUTOGRAPH TODAY.”

“THIS IS YOUR FAULT!”

 

My face become pale and I look at Jae Hwan again. And now he is laughing hard how dare he.

 

“Well you have to work hard today, Ji Sung.”

 

I glare at him and he start to walk leaving me behind.

 

“WAIT FOR ME AND YOU MUST PAY FOR THIS KIM JAE HWAN!”


 

Ji Cha Yoon POV

 

Kuku

“I try my best to get that autograph.”

 

“You better get that autograph or I will break your favorite figure.”

 

Kuku

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PRECIOUS FIGURE!”

 

“THEN GET THAT AUTOGRAPH!”

 

Kuku

“Okay okay Ms. I will get it -.-”

 

I smile wider when I saw Ji Sung’s chat. Thankfully I ask Kim Jae Hwan today about EXO is gonna come to their workplace and I’m using that opportunity to get Chanyeol’s autograph.

 

“Why are you so happy today?”

 

I turned around to see a woman standing behind me.

 

“Hello, Mi Yeon. I don’t realize that you were already here.”

 

This is my partner at work and my friend since college, Lim Mi Yeon. She is really an elegant woman at first glance. But on inside…

 

“I will get Chanyeol’s autograph.”

 

“WHAT?”

 

See? Actually she is really a dork and a fan of EXO, like me.

 

“I said I will get it. Ji Sung will bring that autograph-”

 

“CAN I GET SEHUN'S?”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

She look at me with her puppy eyes. Oh my I can’t resist that puppy eyes.

 

 

 

 

“OKAY MI YEON STOP IT! AND HANG ON A SECOND!”

 

She smile at me and I immediately open my phone and dial a number. I hope he will pick me up.

 

“Hello?”

 

Yes, he pick me up. He can’t hang up on me.

 

“Can you get Sehun’s too?”

 

“One member already enough Cha Yoon. Don’t make me get all of EXO’s autograph please I’m begging you.”

 

“But I just asks you for two-”

 

Suddenly Mi Yeon grab my phone and…

 

“Ya Ji Sung! Bring me my autograph or I will put a bag full of carrots all over your bed.”

 

I heard Ji Sung scream on my phone and I laugh. He really can’t resist that because he really hate carrots. I should do that to him before.

 

Mi Yeon hang up the phone and give it to me.

 

“There, and it’s settled.”

 

I pick my phone from her hand and smile.

 

“By the way, do you will go home with Ji Sung again?”

 

“I will, why?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

I look at her to see Mi Yeon sit beside me and start to turn on her computer. I don’t know why but sometimes Mi Yeon have a mysterious side that I can’t explain. Isn't she already knew that me and Ji Sung will always go to work and go home together like, everyday?

 

“Cha Yoon.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Should I set you up to blind date?”

 

“What?”



And that’s how the story begins between the two bestfriends...

 

---------

Finally the 1st chapter is up *throw confetti*

Well this is just the beginning of their story so keep looking forward ^^

You can comment below and you can asks me on twitter @kyungricepeach *follow me too* #gettinghitbycrowd

See you on next chapter ^^