Annoying But Caring

Best Friend or Lover?

 

Chapter 2 - “Annoying but Caring”


 

What’s true about friendship are understand and caring each other.


 

Ji Cha Yoon POV

 

“Should I set you up to blind date?”

 

“What?”

 

I look at her with eyes widen.

 

“Again? When will you stop to set me up to blind date? And why won’t you set yourself up instead because you’re still single by now.”

 

Yeah, that’s true. Mi Yeon already set me up to blind dates for a few times, and all of it not work for me.

 

Even the last blind date that she set up for me few months ago was the worst of all the blind dates I have ever been to the point I have to stay in Ji Sung’s place for a month!!! I can’t believe I’ve met that person on my blind date.

 

“Don’t forget that the last person for my blind date are stalking to my house like he wait for me everyday in front of my door!!! You know that, Mi Yeon.”

 

She nod as she already accepted her mistake before, and I slide my chair to her place.

 

“So, do you want to set me up again?”

 

She look at me, but this time her eyes are shining, I can she her spirit inside her eyes.

 

She’s really determined to find me a soulmate, doesn’t she?

 

“This time, I won’t let you down. I promise. I’ve known this person for quite a long time and he-”

 

“Look. Boss is coming.”

 

She quickly turn back to her computer and I slide my chair back to my place. My boss came and she is starting to talk.

 

“Attention. I want to tell you guys something…”

 

Fortunately, I’ve survive for Mi Yeon’s plan to set me up again thanks to my boss. Silently, I crossed my finger to make a heart.

 

I love you this time, my boss. But only this time.

 

And my day for work begin as usual…


 

Yoon Ji Sung POV

 

Why is she taking so long?

 

Thankfully my job finish early today. Members of EXO are so nice to me and they doing a good job so it doesn’t have to retake them. Now I know why the girls like them so much beside their amazing performance but they have good attitude too. And thankfully I got their autograph, including Chanyeol’s and Sehun’s.

 

I can’t imagine if I can’t get this precious autographs I might have to sleep with carrots or broken figure. These girls are scary, really.

 

I look to my bag to ensure that the autographs still there, and I smile widely.

 

I can imagine her smiley face when she receive this. But I can’t let go of this easily.

 

“Kuku. Where’s my autograph?”

 

Nah. Here she is.

 

“It’s at me. But I can’t give you that easily.”

 

“Ah why… Give it to me right now.”

 

“No.”

 

“Right now, Yoon Ji Sung.”

 

“No.”

 

She rolled her eyes and I grin. Yes, she finally give up.

 

“Okay, what do you want? Say it.”

 

I smile, really widely till the point she raise her eyebrow to me.

 

“What’s wrong with you, Kuku? You seem strange today.”

 

“I want you to treat me.”

 

“Treat you? Okay then let’s go-”

 

“I mean, not now.”

 

She stop and look at me strangely.

Actually I want her to treat me at a restaurant that I found in a website awhile ago. The restaurant that I found have a amazing scenery and delicious food so I want to spend time with her there. Beside that, I want to celebrate my birthday on that restaurant so it’s a good opportunity to have her treat me.

Ahhh, such a nice plan.

 

“I want to treat me later. On my birthday.”

 

“Ahhh, so that was your plan to make me not forget your birthday, right?”

 

“Yes. You always pretend to forget my birthday.”

 

“Like you won’t do that Mr., remember when you disappeared from morning till the point I have to called police to search you?”

 

I cracked up and laughing while she glare at me sharply.

 

“It’s not funny, Ji Sung. Fortunately, Jae Hwan stopped me from doing that.”

 

I’m laughing, this time it’s louder that before.

I’m holding my stomach while I laugh loudly and the next I know I feel pain on my right feet while the sound of someone kicking follow after.

 

“AHHH!!!!!”

 

I look above while holding my right feet and I see Cha Yoon still glare at me.

 

“Okay okay, I’m sorry for that Cha Yoon. I won’t do that next time, I promise.”

 

Cha Yoon look away and she start walking ahead to halte bus.

 

“Hey! Wait for me!”

She still walking and leaving me behind, so I start running to follow her. I don’t have courage enough to walk beside her so I follow her from behind.

 

She’s angry with me.

 

She will be stay silent if she’s mad, and she’s always like that when she’s mad.

Suddenly, I feel guilty about a few months ago when I purposely disappear since morning on her birthday. It’s because I want to make surprise for her. I didn’t know that she will be worried at me till the point she has to called police to search me.

 

“I’m sorry, Cha Yoon. Will you forgive me?”

 

There’s no answer, and she’s keep walking.

I try to walk faster to follow her. Why she is so fast I feel like I’m running to catch a train.

 

The halte bus is nearing and we both still walking towards the halte bus, Cha Yoon still in front of me. The bus is closer to halte bus from far away so Cha Yoon start running lightly while I’m following her after.

 

We both arrive at the halte bus at the same time with the bus so we hop to the bus immediately after the door open. Cha Yoon looking for the seat and she immediately sit while I’m hurriedly sit next to her. The bus start moving after that.

 

I look at her again and I see her look away from me and start to look the window instead. I sigh and I build up my courage to talk,

 

“I’m truly sorry, Cha Yoon. I promise I won’t do that again. I know you must be worried for me on your birthday.”

 

Silence.

 

“Will you forgive me?”

 

 

 

 

“Yes.”

 

I feel relieve to hear her answer. Finally she forgive me.

 

“By the way, where’s my autograph?”

 

I look at her and she look at me. Then she reach out her hand, signing to hand her the autographs.

 

“I will give it at home. It’s crowded right now and you will not like it if the autographs are folded or crumpled.”

 

“Ahhh. Okay then but you have to give it once we reach home.”

 

I smile and nod at her.

 

“And you must treat me on my birthday.”

 

“I never agree with that.”

 

“Should I rip that autograph instead?”

 

“YOON JI SUNG!”

 

Everyone at the bus looking at us and I hurriedly look down and say sorry softly. I heard Cha Yoon’s voice also say sorry to everyone at the bus, since she is the one who shout out loudly. I look at her and her face is so red. I hold my laugh and say to her,

 

“You’re blushing.”

 

She quickly hide her face and hit me at my shoulder.

 

“Don’t laugh. Ya, don’t laugh.”

 

I close my mouth with my hand and look at her. She start to hit me hard at my shoulder.

 

“Okay-okay I won’t laugh. Stop it!”

 

I raise up my hand signing that I’m surrender. She stop her fist and look at me.

 

We both look at each other and I feel there’s a silence between us.

 

 

 

...

 

“Hahahahahaha…”

 

“Hahahahahaha…”

 

We both start laughing at each other.

 

“We are so silly, aren’t we?”

 

“Yes, we are.”



 

----------

 

Chapter 2 is up! Well now we know that Ji Sung and Cha Yoon really have strong friendship!!

And don’t forget to watch Beautiful MV when it’s up ^^

 

I will keep this fanfic update so stay tuned on my twitter @kyungricepeach

See you ^^