Cha Eunwoo + OC (Request)

How Would It Be? (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Pairing: Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO) + Mia (OC) 

2: Quote: (Ok, this is hilarious considering Marvel has an obsession with the number 12."

"If you love MARVEL, I'm already 12% in love with you."

-unknown 

 

Mia sat at her usual seating, at the very back of the class. Her attention solely focused on the book in front of her. "Huh, new comic book," Eunwoo noticed as he headed towards his seat. He stared at her for a minute too long and that earned him a slap on the back by his friend, Moonbin.

"Yah, don't make it so obvious. You'll bore a hole straight at her," he clicked his tongue before turning his attention elsewhere. Eunwoo pouted before he too turned around.

Compared to the rumors of Eunwoo being in love with a beauty queen, Mia was more of a plain Jane. She didn't really stand out in terms of beauty nor did she stand out academically. She was an average student. An average student that somehow managed to snatch 'Prince Charming's' heart. To explain her appearance, Mia wore spectacles that resembled those worn by Harry Potter - big and round. This was due to her many late-night reading. Eunwoo found her spectacles to be adorable and they highlighted her round eyes. Her once long hair had been chopped off into a shorter hairstyle and her new hairstyle made Eunwoo’s hurt flutter – she looked cuter than before.

One thing that made her slightly different was the fact that her nose was always buried in some sort of superhero comic book. Mia had a deep love for illustration and comic books fed her plenty of the sort. She loved opening a new comic book and studying the illustrators works – she would reread the same book repeatedly until she remembered it from front to back. She was interested in how the creators manage to tell beautiful stories through their pages. It was those stories that pulled her in deep and resulting in her not caring about the things around her. This involved Eunwoo’s charming good looks. I bet Mia doesn’t even know Eunwoo is in the same class as she is.

 

Her obliviousness soon frustrated Eunwoo. It seemed that she wasn’t interested in anything else besides her superhero comic books. “How am I suppose to win her over when she barely even realizes my presence?” he grumbled, looking back at his friends. “Ideas?”

“We could force her to look at you, like grab her face and-“

“The last thing I want to do is come out like a total creep at her, Moonbin. No.”

“Why not become a superhero?” Sanha’s voice suggested. “She likes superheroes, right? Maybe acting heroic for her will catch her attention?”

Eunwoo grabbed Sanha’s shoulder, “Genius! Absolutely genius! Become a superhero, which will surely win her attention.” A giant smile was on his face as he grabbed his bag.

“Yah! Where are you going?” JinJin asked him just as he was inches away from the door.

“Research! I need to be a hero for Mia,” the door shut behind him. His friends watched him disappear and chuckled to themselves. Just how far would he go to catch the attention of one girl?

“10 bucks saying Mia will fall in love with him in 4 months.”

“Deal.”

Mia stepped inside the school building with a book in hand. As usual, she was too absorbed in the book that she seemed to shut the world out. This meant she was completely oblivious to the fact that JinJin had disguised himself as a janitor who was busy mopping the floor in the direction she was heading. She also wouldn’t have known that the water he was using to mop the floor was extra soapy, with 90% success rate of slipping. She wouldn’t have seen Eunwoo waiting just a few meters away, waiting for the perfect timing.

Every thing went just as they planned.

Mia took a few steps onto the slippery floor and resulted in her losing her balance. She nearly fell flat onto the floor due to her tumbling.

Nearly, that is.

Eunwoo reached just in time. He was able to catch Mia in the most heroic pose possible, with his hands around her waist and his face just inches away from hers. He had made sure he looked his best today, as he knew fully well that it would be the first time Mia would look directly at him – first impressions matter, people. It took every ounce of strength for him to not smile like a complete idiot in front of her helpless expression.

“Are you alright?” he asked her as he continued to help her stand up straight. “The floor is slippery today, so be careful.” He held onto her hand and led her further from the slippery floor. JinJin sighed, “Well, that worked,” and walked off – leaving his friend to his antics (and before the janitor caught him wearing one of his uniforms).

For a moment, Mia was completely dumbfounded. Her brain seemed to malfunction in the presence of a beautiful face in front of her. “H-He looks like a comic book character,” she silently thought as Eunwoo led her to their class. She was still clueless to the fact that Eunwoo was smiling like a complete idiot, happy that he was holding hands with her. It was only when they stood in front of their class did she notice their current situation. Flustered, she pulled her hand back.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” he tilted his head, bending down to look at her face. Mia’s eyes were stuck to the ground, unsure as what to do in front of the sudden beauty. “I’m f-fine. T-Thank y-you,” her stutters were cute to him. It seemed like an eternity to her before her brain clicked and she rushed into class. Eunwoo managed to catch a peek of her flushed red cheeks. “Ah, so cute~” he held a hand on his chest and squealed (lol just imagine when a fangirl is fangirling, you get the idea ha)

Mia’s eyes turned as large as saucers as she saw him walk into class and leisurely sat down. She began to wonder how could she not notice someone as beautiful as him being part of her class. “Somi,” she nudged her friend beside her, “Who’s that?”

“Who?” Turning to where her shy friend pointed, she was surprised to see Mia pointing at Eunwoo. “That’s Cha Eunwoo. You know, our school’s Flower Boy, Mr.Handsome, Prince Charming – you get the idea. He’s a big deal around the girls.” A smirk was visible on her lips. “Did something happen?”

“N-No. What m-makes you think something h-happened?”

“Well, one you’re blushing more than you usually do and you’re not reading your comic book.” “I’ve known you for like 4 years, Mia. One thing I know about you is that you barely pay attention to your surroundings. He must have done something for you to notice him all of the blue. He’s been our classmate since early in the year; this is the first time you’ve pointed him out.” She leaned closer towards her blushing buddy. “What happened?”

Mia furiously shook her head. “N-Nothing!” She huffed and took out her book, resuming her reading. Her hand unconsciously came up to fan her red face. “Why is it so warm?”

 

 

Mia would be lying if she said Eunwoo’s face hadn’t been occupying her mind for the whole day. She couldn’t even finish her book due to her thoughts of him popping up every now and then. The girl laid down on her bed, hugging her pillow. “Why do I keep seeing him everywhere?” she muttered and closed her eyes. For some reason, she kept finding herself searching for him. In class, in the cafeteria, in the library – she seemed to notice him everywhere, something she hadn’t before. “Ah~ what’s wrong with me?” she screamed into her pillow, frustrated by her own thoughts and actions.

“Plan number one was a success!” Eunwoo announced excitedly. He was Face Timing with his other friends, ready to devise his second plan in his plan to make Mia fall in love with him. “What’s the next step?” Moonbin questioned, his hair was still dripping wet from his shower.

“Step two; is the wallet incident,” Eunwoo folded his arms, having a feeling of confidence.

“Wallet incident?” Sanha raised an eyebrow, puzzled by the statement. “Wait, you want us to mug her so you can come in all heroic and ‘save the day’?”

“Whoa, whoa, back up. No one said anything about mugging someone. I’m not risking my future for Eunwoo’s love story,” JinJin raised his hands in an alarmed state.

Eunwoo shook his head, “No, no mugging involved. Calm down, people. Just listen closely. Each part has to be done successfully for this to work.”

 

“First, someone needs to get her wallet in secret. If she has her wallet, this whole planning will be a bust. Moonbin, you’re in charge of that.”

“Easy work.”

Moonbin met up with a certain someone who played an important role in their future plans. The person handed him the wallet and he opened it up, making sure it was Mia’s. It contained some cash, her student ID, some superhero cards and coupons. Yup, definitely hers.

“Are you guys sure this will work?”

“Don’t sweat it, Somi. We have everything planned out. You just have to play your roles and tadaa!”

Somi bit her bottom lip, unsure of what to do. Eunwoo had met up with Somi and came clean about his plans to woo Mia. It took a while for her to be convinced but seeing how Eunwoo impacted Mia, she agreed.

“If I sense anything fishy, I swear I’ll have Mia hate Eunwoo so much she’ll have to move schools because she can’t stand breathing the same air as him,” she threatened before walking away with a huff.

“Man,” Moonbin held a hand to his heart. “Girls are scary.” The boy chuckled and slipped the wallet into his pocket before texting Eunwoo about it. The next step into their plan would be a breeze if everything worked perfectly.

 

It was around recess did their second plan come into motion.

Somi looped arms with Mia. “What are you buying today, Mia? There’s your favorite today, those red bean buns you like so much,” she spoke a bit louder for Eunwoo to hear them as they walked in front of the girls. “That sounds nice with some milk,” she muttered, eyes still glued to her book. “Ah, milk? Yeah, that sounds nice!” Again, Somi spoke louder. Eunwoo quickly headed to the cafeteria with those two items in mind. As the girls arrived at the cafeteria, Mia began to pat the pocket of her skirts.

“Oh? I think I forgot my wallet in class,” Mia rummaged through her pockets and both turned out empty. “Somi, you have cash to spare?”

Somi shook her head, “I brought lunch from home. Sorry, Mia.”

“I’ll just go take my wallet and come back,” Mia left the cafeteria. However, she knew the moment she came back those buns would be sold out, as they were fast-sellers. She felt a tinge of disappointment as she stepped into class. Quickly, she headed to her desk and rummaged through her desk. “Huh, it’s not here?” she scratched her head in confusion. She was sure it she put it on her desk last time she remembered. The girl soon headed to her locker, wondering if she had accidentally put it in. She met with no results once again. “No here either,” she gave out a heavy sigh and looked at the time. She was hungry and she had already lost precious time searching for her wallet.

“Mia-ssi?”

The sudden voice made her jump in shock. She closed her locker and met face to face with Eunwoo.

“E-Eunwoo-ssi.”

“Why are you here? Hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter