Jimin + OC (Request)

How Would It Be? (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Pairing: BTS's Jimin + Laura Lu 

2. Quote: P/S: I included two of them because they seemed to fit well with the storyline! 

"A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other."

-Unknown

"All relationships go through hell, real one get through it." 

-Unknown 

 

"Put your hands together for our girl, our crowd favourite, the one and only - LAURA LU!" 

The announcer's voiced boomed throughout the stadium and the cheers of the audience went wild. They chanted her name over and over as she took confident steps towards the stage. pulled back into a glorious smile as her eyes shined with passion. 

"Laura! Laura! Laura! Laura!" 

The girl went up the stage, smiling brightly as she waved to the audience. Her nervous nerves were quickly washed away when she heard her name being cheered on. Laura glanced sideways, her eyes meeting a particular person who gave her thumbs up. His eye smile boosted her confidence once more before the music began. 

Jimin watched his girlfriend perform on stage, she was breathtaking as usual. Her dance moves made the audience cheer louder and louder. "Jimin!" Namjoon called , "We perform after Laura. Get ready." Jimin nodded to the leader's words before he disappeared backstage to get his makeup done. 

After a few minutes, Laura bowed to the audience - her performance had, sadly, come to an end. Her hair was sticking to her forehead and neck as she had sweat so much but that didn't stop her boyfriend to give her a 'job well done' hug. "You were amazing out there, Angel," he complimented, kissing her forehead - to him, she was still as beautiful as ever despite all the sweat and puffy red cheeks. She wanted to just close her eyes and sleep in his arms from the exhaustion but she knew better. 

"Jimin, we're up in 2 minutes!" Hoseok pointed at the stage and Jimin nodded. He nearly forgot that they were next to perform. He was about to join s when he felt Laura hugging him tighter before whispering into his ear. 

"Don't worry so much. Enjoy yourself. Smile," she pulled back and placed her fingers on the edge of his lips, pulling them back into a smile. "I'm here for you." Jimin nodded, her words always made it easier for him to perform on stage - they helped to calm his nerves. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips, his lucky charm as he had called it before rushing towards the stage. s gave a pat on his back as their name was announced next. Laura stood backstage, watching him with a smile on her lips. His group, Bangtan, prepared themselves on stage. Laura watched him from the side as he did, her eyes fixed on him. Even after dating him for 2 years, she still had no idea how a cute mochi like him could turn into a y beast once the music started. 

 

Laura Lu was known as a crowd favourite, she always did her utmost best in any performance. With 50k followers on Likegram, she was someone people kept an eye on. She was gaining acknowledgement from the press and it wouldn't be long before entertainment companies would cast her. All her hard work was paying off and now she was tasting the first bite of sweet success. 

Park Jimin was part of an underground dancing group. They were known as Bangtan Boys, an unknown group. They weren't that popular for the first few years but it all changed when a video of Jimin dancing was posted on social media did their popularity skyrocketed. Fans flew from various places just to catch a glimpse of them dancing in performances. There were also rumours that they were scouted by entertainment companies but no one knew the full details. 

But how did these two dancing lovebirds meet? Well, through dancing of course. 

It all happened a little over 3 years ago during their first face-to-face encounter. It was at the time where Laura was just in the early stages of gaining popularity while Bangtan had just made their appearance a few weeks prior. They met during a dance competition. If you were to ask Jimin, he would answer straight away that it was love at first sight. The boy had known who Laura was, he had seen her videos and pictures on Likegram but the aura she gave off when dancing was totally different in real life. His eyes were glued to her when her name was announced to audition next. The moment the music began, the moment Laura began to dance, it was that very moment did Jimin fell in love with her. Was it how her movements perfectly matched the song? Or was it her smirk she would give every now and then while looking at the crowd? Could it be how her eyes lit with confidence and passion? Whatever it was, it was enough to make him fall head over heels for her. 

But if you asked Laura, it was a different case. Although Jimin did catch her eye when his group was on stage, she didn't feel any attraction to him at that time. All she was focused on was how nervous and hesitant he looked, she could just feel it from his movements - the boy was not confident at all. He wasn't giving it his all and that irritated her for some reason. So, after their audition was over, she decided to talk to him. Laura managed to catch him alone as he sat down, deep in his thoughts. She took the seat beside him and introduced herself. 

"I'm Laura. You're Jimin, right?" 

Jimin hadn't realised she had sat down until she spoke up, so her voice did startle him. His eyes widened before his head began to nod, answering her previous question. 

"I know I have no right to say this but... Look, you weren't giving it your all just now. Your movements seemed fine but your expression, they were hesitant - you weren't confident." 

He opened his mouth to speak but she stopped him. "When you aren't confident with yourself, it reflects on your movements. It won't do you any good if you keep putting your self-esteem down." 

Jimin blinked his eyes twice, the articles were true - she was a straightforward person. "We could talk it over coffee if you want. I know a place near here if you'd like to talk about it," she stood up straight and waited for his answer. "I'm not here to flirt if that's what you're wondering. Just here to lend an ear and offer advice if you need any." Jimin didn't waste time to grab this opportunity. It was at that small coffee shop did these two strangers turn into friends. They talked to each other about their problems and issues that they faced. Laura was the first to confess that she was a total workaholic, she felt antsy whenever she wasn't practising and it usually led her to health issues. Hearing her story, Jimin felt comfortable sharing the fact that he struggled with self-esteem issues. He would sometimes think his cheeks were too fat or his arms were flabby so he would skip meals or not eat for days.

After that day, the two became each other's supporters. They would call or text nearly every single night just to make sure the other was doing fine. Jimin would call to remind her to take a break, he would talk to her for nearly an hour as he knew she would unconsciously sit down and not realise she was resting. Laura would text him to give him supportive words at any time of day, just to remind him not to abuse his body. Their relationship moved fast as they went from coffee shop strangers to late night texts and calls to private dance sessions and turned into a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. 

 

"Yah! I heard from Namjoon oppa you haven't been eating-" 
"We have a dance competition and my body is-"
"How many times do I have to tell you, Chim? Your body is healthy so don't freaking NOT eat! I'm here and I love you just the way you are!"
"Angel..." 
"I'm coming over with food and you better eat it until it's finished! Aish, really... I don't like it when you abuse your body like this, Chim." 
"Says the one who overworks herself." 
The two laughed. 
"That's how we make ourselves work, Chim. I'm unperfect and so are you but as long as we refuse to give up on each other, we'll be fine. I'm coming over in 10." 
"Stay safe, Angel."

 

Perhaps fate wanted to test their bond... in such a cruel way. 

 

"Yeah, I'm on my way home," Laura pressed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter