Kiss Goodbye

Song Book

Baby don't cry, this moment is so familiar

Tightly holding your hand, neither willing to part

I keep wanting to speak, but perhaps it's better to keep silent

So that for a minute I can focus, and properly appreciate your beauty



Yixing is getting ready to play the piano. Today is Junmyeon’s special day. His wedding day. The day Yixing pictured out long time ago. The first time his eyes landed on Junmyeon, he told himself “I’m going to stand in front of the altar with this man, someday.” But look at them now. Yes, they are in the same place. But Junmyeon is about to take his vow with another man, not Yixing. He looks so beautiful in his navy blue suit. Yixing can’t help but be in awe. How can a perfect person exist in this world? His beauty is unbelievable. It makes Yixing’s heart hurt more.

Happiness and sadness cross paths in my heart

Tears of frustration cannot attempt outweigh my love

Love that's been given cannot be returned; the love I owe you, I can't give

Don't bring my heart away with you


The wedding ceremony is happening in a pretty backyard garden of the Oh residence. This was Junmyeon’s dream. He once told Yixing “I want butterflies fluttering around, clear blue sky, white canvass of flowing silk fabric and white flowers. They look clean and pure.” Junmyeon dreamt of that kind of wedding and Yixing tried to put that in mind. He hoped, someday he could make it come true for him. But now, Oh Sehun came in their lives. Yixing was happy when Junmyeon learned to reach out to others aside from him. Junmyeon was a lost soul. He only knows Yixing and Yixing taught him how to extend himself to others. Did he regret it? Surely he did but he only wants Junmyeon’s happiness.

Every time I leave you, I'm completely defeated by you

Every time I let go of your tenderness, I feel inexplicable pain

Every time I leave you, every time I kiss you goodbye -

I understand how love feels in that exact moment


Yixing sang the wedding song beautifully. It was Oh Sehun’s request. He wanted Yixing, Junmyeon’s beloved step-brother to sing the song for them. Yes, Yixing is Junmyeon’s brother. That is why even Yixing loves Junmyeon the most in this world, he can’t get into the line of being his lover because he can’t be more than his brother.

After the wedding ceremony, someone tripped on one of the strings used to hold the bouquet stands together. Yixing extended a hand to help the stranger. Oh Sehun came laughing and tapped the stranger’s shoulder. “Baekhyun-hyung, you’re so careless!” he said laughing but Baekhyun was awestruck with the beautiful angel standing in front of him, he didn’t bother dusting his suit off.