Forever Love - SuLay

Song Book

“Loving you not because of your beauty

I love you more and more, your every eye contact touches my heart”

Zhang Yixing is Kim Junmyeon’s number 1 fanboy. Kim Junmyeon, a successful singer and actor at age 24 has stolen the heart of an aspiring Chinese teenager who resides in South Korea, trying to find a way to be an idol, too. Zhang Yixing loves Kim Junmyeon. You may think it’s a normal love of a fan to his idol. Nope. It’s far from that level. Truth is, Zhang Yixing moved to South Korea for one reason, to be in the same place with Kim Junmyeon. To have the chance to catch his attention, he would go to every concert. There’s one thing though, Kim Junmyeon and Zhang Yixing know each other. How? Kim Junmyeon was Zhang Yixing’s brother’s ex boyfriend. Yes! Zhang Yifan was Kim Junmyeon’s ex boyfriend. Yixing hated his brother. He hurt his one and only. So Kim Junmyeon, with a broken heart focused on his career and succeeded, moved on and now happy being single and popular.

“Because you let me see forever, then I understand myself

Please treasure the days that are about to come”

In one of Junmyeon’s concerts, he happened to see Yixing from the crowd. He can’t believe his eyes. His ex boyfriend’s younger brother was there. At first, he thought they were just look alike but when Yixing smiled, he saw that deep dimple. Same dimple he fell in love with before but Yixing was way too young for him. He liked his ex boyfriend’s younger brother. He felt guilty. But when Yifan decided to call their relationship off because he was going to be a model in America, Junmyeon moved on and focused in his life, forgetting about his baby crush which was Yixing.

“Loving me, there’ll be some pain and unfairness

If you really love me, it’s not really an “of course” decision”

After the concert, Junmyeon had his short fanmeet to sign for his fans. Yixing is one of those fans in the line. He has prepared Junmyeon’s latest album and a small bunny plushie that Junmyeon really likes. During his turn, Yixing just shyly placed the album for Junmyeon to sign and glued his eyes on his shoes like his life depended on them. He didn’t notice the looks Junmyeon was giving him. When his turn was over, he thanked Junmyeon, bowed and handed him the plushie, still not looking at him. “Thank you Yixing. Last page of the photo book” Junmyeon said after, which Yixing didn’t pay much attention to. He hurried to get out of the line and ran to a nearby bench and sat. He was breathless and his heart was pounding hard from his chest might explode anytime soon. As he calmed himself down he remembered what Junmyeon said earlier. He then opened the last page of the album and saw a sticky note with bunny drawings. “Please don’t leave yet, meet me after the fansign. Let’s grab some coffee” the note says.

“I can feel your breathe next to my ears as magical as breeze passes by

You softly comfort my uneasiness”

They’re in Junmyeon’s living room. Yixing is giving him soft massages from his temple to the lower back of his neck. Kim Junmyeon was stressed out of the previous rumors about him getting involved in a relationship with a younger guy. Yes, he is five years older than Yixing but Yixing doesn’t mind the rumors and everything but he was concerned about Junmyeon. “Thanks baby, you make me feel better with those hand of yours” Junmyeon said with eyes closed. Yixing snorted and Junmyeon realized the younger is being naughty about the words he said. “Yah! You naughty sheep! I was referring to your massages” he chuckled and started to tickle the younger. “Do you remember the time you invited me for a coffee after your fansign?” Yixing asked after a fit of laughter because Junmyeon tickled him. “Yes, you were so scared by the paparazzi when we ran off the café. I tripped on your shoelace and broke my nose. It was the most hilarious thing that ever happened to me. But it was also the best thing because that’s the day you confessed to me, baby” Junmyeon said lovingly caressing his baby’s hair. “Yes, I can’t even laugh at the situation, I was so scared you were hurt and the people, how did they know I was your ex boyfriend’s brother? Ugh! Now I don’t want to be a celebrity anymore. Maybe I can be a lecturer in my hometown’s university in the future” Yixing whined. “Eh?! But, I have come up with a decision. I will have a press con tomorrow” Junmyeon said and Yixing eyed him suspiciously.

“Therefore, I really want to learn your smile everyday, oh how natural it is

Forever love, I really want to spend my whole lifetime loving you”

In the presscon, Junmyeon announced his relationship with Yixing in the public. He expected his fans to be angry and not support them but they didn’t judge. Instead, most of them even from international fans supported their relationship. Right there and then, he proposed to Yixing in front of the press. The younger can’t believe it is really happening. “So Yixing, what can you say about the proposal? You didn’t say yes though we saw you nod your head and cry. Any message to Junmyeon’s and now both of your fans?” a female reported asked. “Yes, fans shouldn’t be afraid to love their idols unconditionally. You see, I am just a mere fan of this wonderful guy here and now here I am, going to be his groom. Fighting!” Yixing said not knowing whether he should laugh or cry or cry while laughing because honestly, the feelings were overwhelming. The fans laughed and clapped their hands, singing congratulations to the couple.

“From this moment on, you will be my ultimate reason of happiness

Love is the most beautiful and furthest journey”