Wei Yi (Only One) - SuLay

Song Book

“My sky is so clear

The transparent promise is the air of the past

You are who hold my hand

But your smile can’t be clearly seen”

Junmyeon is at his peak. He has given his all to reach where he is now. As cliché as the other romantic stories people have, Junmyeon chose career over love. Yes he did. And he regrets it. He’s successful. He sold hundreds and thousands of records. He owns a mansion, luxury cars, businesses and even a big fat bank account. You may ask…who is an idiot who will regret having these things in life? Only him, right? Yes, just him.

“If a star has changed its mind

All wish of the past

Are abandoned”

“I’m sorry Yixing but I can’t accept you right now. You know my dreams, right? You know how I worked hard to be able to make it into the industry, so please give me time”. Those were the words. He can clearly remember it word by word. He can clearly remember how Yixing’s tears, one by one fell from his eyes. Junmyeon rejected him for the fifth time that day. Still Yixing said “Good luck Myeon. I hope you can reach all your goals. Please remember that I will always be here cheering for you.” Junmyeon was happy. He was happy that Yixing understands him. He loves him. No doubt about that. But Junmyeon wants to be the guy Yixing can be proud of. Can be acceptable. Someone who his parents won’t be sad when he introduce him to them.

“Lately, I can’t breath

Even my own shadow wants to run away

Baby you are my only one

The two worlds has changed its shapes, it’s not easy to go back”

“Myeon, how are you? I am alright and happy. Finally, I met the person I think completes my puzzle. I now understand why you always give me the chance to meet others. Thank you Myeon, really. By the way, his name is Byun Baekhyun. Sounds familiar? You are right about who it was. Your co star in one of the dramas when you were starting! Now, I can cheer for both of you! I am happy with where you are right now! And so, please always focus and stay healthy. Fighting!” Those were the words in an email Yixing sent him one day.

“I’m sure that you’re my only one

Alone on the phone, I say I love you, I really love you

Baby I can’t love you more”

Author’s note:

 

Please don’t hate me for writing SuLay one shots like this. I will write a happy one soon.