SuLay - Yi Ran Ai Ni (I Still Love You)

Song Book

Twinkle twinkle little star, left the trace of our time

The core of my world is still you”

 

Junmyeon stared at the clear night sky. It’s rare to see this kind of scenery since he lives at the city center. His thoughts went way back to that time. The time he was his. The time when he knew nothing, feel nothing and want nothing but him.

 

“A year passes after another, and time disappears merely within a blink of an eye.

The only thing that doesn't change is the never-ending change.”

 

A drop of tear rolled down his left cheek. He wondered what has changed. They used to be so full of delight and adventures. Yixing would always take him to places. Junmyeon would be all excited and happy for the new experiences with him. But recently, someone else is taking some of Yixing’s time from him. His best friend Yifan would totally demand almost 30% of his time.

 

“I'm not who I used to be and you're a bit not like you.

But in my eyes, your smile is still beautiful.”

 

He was mad over trivial things, he admits. Yixing would have been more understanding. Oftentimes, they would argue over a spilled milk in the fridge or even who goes to the shower first. Those beautiful moments. Yixing would apologize, give him his best dimpled smile and Junmyeon’s heart will just simply melt and forgives. But that time, he was furious when Yixing went out with Yifan on the very day he wanted to watch a movie with him. Yixing reasoned that it was the latter’s birthday and he has been his best friend for so long that they’re like brothers already. But Junmyeon was jealous. Hell, he was!

 

“This time I only can go forward, in one direction following the clock.

Don't know how long we've got, so I must let you know.”

 

Tonight, he decided to end all these. He can’t take the pain anymore. He had caused too much to himself and more to Yixing. He’s too innocent for the world. He would take the blow and say nothing. Yes, Junmyeon has somewhat abused that side of him but he knows why Yixing was like that. He loved him dearly. And he wishes he still do at this moment because god knows, Junmyeon is breaking up in pieces right now.

 

“I'm still in love with you, that's the only path I'll take.

I still cherish the happiness in every moment.”

 

He have seen Yixing with Yifan a few days ago and it hurts like hell seeing his dimpled smile shared with someone who he knew could possibly be a perfect replacement of him in his life. He took his phone from its stand and dialed a number. Hopefully he would pick it up.

 

“Your every breath, every action, every expression,

until the end, definitely, I'll still be in love with you.”

 

The phone rang the fifth time and he was about to give up when a sleepy voice answered from the other end of the line. “Yes?” Yixing might be sleeping and didn’t mind checking the caller first. “Xing” Junmyeon breathed. “Babe?” Yixing’s voice was high Junmyeon felt his heart and ears would explode when he heard Yixing called him by the endearment. “Y-yes babe…I---I…” he stuttered. He felt like it was the first time he talked to Yixing after having a crush on him for years. “Hey, what’s wrong? I missed you. I thought you would never call!” Yixing said, probably pouting. Junmyeon knew it. “It’s because I thought you’re still mad at me” Junmyeon admitted. “Took you so long to call, I was almost ready to go to your house and throw hot water on you” Yixing joked. Yes, it was almost a month when they fought. It’s one of the longest time they ignored each other but it was clearly a misunderstanding. Yixing was just giving him time. “Want to have coffee tomorrow?” Junmyeon said with a bright smile and Yixing nodded his head vigorously like its gonna fall off his neck. “Sure, sure! See you, love you!” and he hang up.

 

“I'm still in love with you, maybe that's fated.

After many years, nobody can replace you.”

 

He loves Yixing. No doubt. Forever.