♥Chapter Eight♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

~Interview Question~

(Onew) Why did you kiss Taemin?

..Onew..
I knew this question was going to come.

*ruffles hands through hair*

It's hard to explain. Hard habits I guess you can say, don't die well

*Shrugs shoulders



(Taemin)What were you thinking while Onew was kissing you?

..Taemin..

*blushes*

I don't want to comment.




~.~Chapter Eight~.~



Key looked from side to side when Donghae and Eunhyuk began to become preoccupied with one another.

"Where's Onew at?" He asked, looking at Jonghyun and Minho. Minho leaned back in his chair, rolling his eyes a bit and shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't you remember?" Jonghyun asked. "He told you that he was going to the bathroom." Key lifted his eyes towards the ceiling. They switched from side to side as he thought about it. Finally, he nodded.

"Ah, deh, I remember." He smiled. Then his lips pursed together when he saw Taemin was gone too.

"What about the author?" He asked, a little attitude in his speech.

"He went there too." Jonghyun replied. "Really Key, do you pay attention to anything? Plus, why do you care about the author, I thought you hated him." Key scowled his lip again.

"Hate is a strong word don't you think. I don't like to use it."

"But that's what it seems like to me." Jonghyun mumbled. Key made a sharp little sneer with his lips, making the boy scower back.

"Still, they're taking a little while to get back."

"Maybe they both had something bad to eat and it's messing up their stomachs." The man snapped his head over to Jonghyun.

"Yah! They ate at my cafe! What are you trying to say!" Jonghyun pouted his lip upwards.

"Sorry, gesh." He mumbled.

........


"Have you never fallen in love?"

"I don't believe there's love to fall into. What about you?"

"I believe in whatever side thinks is right. There is no right or wrong answer if you ask me." Taemin nodded his head, placing his hands behind his back. "Have you ever kissed?"

"Me? deh. why?"

"It just seemed like you were worrying about the stupid peck on the cheek more than the picture itself." Onew looked at the boy. Taemin darted his eyes.

"That's because-"

"It was a boy?" The area went quiet again. Onew looked at Taemin who looked into blank space. He moved and walked over, the boy still in his own little world. He grabbed the boy's face and before Taemin could react, Onew placed his lips over his. Taemin widened his eyes. Onew moved his head to the side and kissed him deeper. Taemin raised his hands, but they stuck there, never to move. The man's hands on his cheeks felt so right but so wrong at the same time. When his eyelashes fluttered and he came to realization, Taemin quickly moved away.

"W-What are you doing?" He stuttered, looking at Onew in amazement. Onew, wide eye, cleared his throat and placed his hands down to his sides.

"M-Mianhe." He stuttered in return. "It was just..." He couldn't find the words and instead looked towards the floor. Shiny, it looked as though just cleaned and showed his reflection in utter amazement.

"I-I think I s-should leave." Taemin replied. He turned around and steadied his footsteps toward the door.

"Ani, Taemin ah wait!" Onew rushed.

"Taemin ah?" The boy questioned, turning and looking at him with question. "Just because you kissed me doesn't give you the right to say that."

"I-I know, sorry. It just slipped out is all."

"Onew, I'm going to go. I-It's very uncomfortable right now for me. I-If you understand."

"I understand, but if you just let me explain why I did that-"

"I'll see you later." He rushed out, closing the door immediatly behind his body before Onew could say anything else. Onew tsked and made a disappointed expression as he stood alone in the bathroom, then lightly slapped his mouth.

"Aigoo, stupid, stupid. old habits should not be surfacing..." He slapped himself on the forehead and shook his head.

........

"Oh." Came Jonghyun's small voice as he stood up from the table.

"What is it?" Key asked.

"It's Taemin, he's leaving."

"Deh?" Key got up as well, as the both of them saw the fast moving body leave the area.

"He seems to be in a rush too."

"Deh, he does, doesn't he?" Key mummbled. Jonghyun turned his head with a smile, the grin spreading across his face.

"Aigoo, when did you start worrying about Taemin." He more of stated. Key stopped his eye staring and snapped his head towards Jonghyun.

"Y-Yah! Who's worrying about who?! I just simply said a statement!"

"I can tell through your words." He pointed towards him playfully, even Minho chuckled silently. Donghae, who was wrapped in the arms of his lover, too smiled.

"He has a point." He told Key. Key turned to Donghae and sneered towards him.

"Don't you comment on his dumb responses or our friendship is over."

"Then again..." Jonghyun announced. "he is an author and authors are very busy. He probably got a call from his editor or whoever those authors work with." Key made a questionable look as he stared upon the empty distance that once had the boy standing in it.

"Oh..there goes Onew too." Jonghyun pointed. The group looked, watching Onew rush out of the area, copying the footsteps that once held Taemin.

"Now it seems a little suspicious." Donghae smiled, nodding his head.

"Deh." Jonghyun awed. "I'm sure one of them is bound to show up at the cafe tomorrow. I'll find out then." He smiled.

"Yah, you better not, the last thing we need is you going into other people's business." Key nagged.

........

    Donghae cocked his hip to the side as he watched Key, staring at the fair skinned Taemin who'd came to the cafe that morning.

"Are you sure you don't want to take your own advice!" Donghae screamed. Immediatly Key jumped from his eyes dazed on the boy.

"Deh!" He shouted. Donghe slapped the towel he was using to wipe the cleared tables with, on the counter and tsked his lips in fustration.

"I said why don't you take your own advice. Better not get in people's business right? You might as well be killing the boy, staring a hole through him."

"Y-Yah, I'm not staring a hole through him. That's o-overexaggerating it a bit." Donghae made a face, showing he completely didn't believe these short little excuses that Key seemed to coming up with.

"Why don't you just go over there and ask him what happened with Onew and him in the bathroom yesterday?"

"How do you know something happened between them?" He quickly snapped back. Donghae laughed and shook his head at his friend.

"You barely know either one of them, yet you're getting so worked up about the whole ordeal."

"It's just-"

"You're a little curious. If you're that curious, then simply go over there and ask. I've done it plenty of times when I thought someone was hitting on Hyukkie." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "It benefits more than just standing here wondering."

"It's not curiousity he's suffering from." Came Jonghyun's voice. The man walked in from the back, wipping his hands on his apron, a huge smile on his face. He walked up to Key and slumped down on the counter, looking at the two. "He's suffering from Tri-Love." He chuckled.

"Deh?" They both asked in unison. Jonghyun straightened his postured and with the tip of his fingers, drew a triangle in the air. "A Tri-Love. It's when three people love one another. A love triangle. I just appreviated it to make it sound more better."

"Yah! Stop spitting stupid things from your mouth!" Key hollered.

"Well, it makes sense." Donghae nodded.

"Yah, don't fall for his stupid tatics, it'll leave your head hurting, trust me."

"But Key, you're so interested in what happened the other day. You're the main person I know that doesn't get into other people's businees, but yet here you are, just dieing to know what happened. Just go over there and ask or something, then that can prove to me that Jonghyun isn't right in a way." Jonghyun grinned and wiggled his finger in agreement towards Donghae with a smile.

"You see, not everyone thinks of my statements lightly." He gleamed.

"Well, I'm not everyone." Key sneered back.

"Oh! There he is!" Jonghyun excited, his attention spiraling somewhere else.

"Who?" Donghae asked.

"The completion to the triangle." In walked Onew. Immediatly, the man's head started turning from side to side, as if he was looking for something. His nose was somewhat red, from the cold winds that were blowing outside today and he shivered just a bit.

    Through the small groups of people that walked about, Onew's eyes finally locked on his target. The cafe was just as it was before, but it seemed different in a way when he saw Taemin sitting at the table by himself. The questions wondered through his head as well. Why had he kissed Taemin in the bathroom and what was he going to say to him when he finally got his attention. Stupid old habits began to surface when he looked at Taemin. Usually, when he came to like what he saw, his first instinct was to go for it and Taemin, looking so angelic and beautiful, even in the dim bathroom light, struck him. He didn't meant to, but he did and now the boy probably wanted nothing to do with him.

"T-Taemin." Onew replied, quietly. The all too fimilar voice surprised the boy and he looked up to find Onew standing on the opposite side of the table.

"Oh, this ought to be good." Donghae whispered to Key, nodding his head with a smile.

"Yah, did something really happen between those two in the bathroom?" Key questioned. He forgot about his own rules about not getting into other people's problems and just opened the door himself. His face slumped down on the palm of his hand as he watched the two, Onew beginning to sit down at the seat across from Taemin.

"Alot of things can happen in the bathroom." Jonghyun whispered in the boy's ear. Key's eyes widened.

"I didn't think I'll catch you here to tell you the truth." Onew laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

"O-Onew, didn't I tell you it's awkward t-to talk to you."

"Deh, but I have to get out what I wanted to say yesterday before you just walked away. Taemin, I don't really think that I like you or anything. That I'm not too sure about, it was just a reflex is all."

"A reflex to what?!" The boy hollered. "I didn't do anything."

"It's hard to explain. But either way, I'm sorry for what I did. It's just....I have to admit that....that you are cute." Hearing those words, Taemin could feel the heat rise through the sides of his cheeks as they began to turn red.

"Cute?" He questioned. Onew looked down to the shiny glass table, watching his reflection as he nodded.

"Deh." When he looked back up, there was that light again. The light this time held from the cieling, shining down on the boy's beautiful features in a way that caught Onew by suprised. Taemin's sweet fair skinned glowed as if part of the sun and his smile felt warm and full of bliss. Onew smiled back and grabbed onto Taemin's hand that was sitting in the middle of the table. Taemin stopped smiling.

"Onew, what are you doing?" He asked, confused.

"Taemin, before I leave, can I at least have one more kiss?" He placed one finger in the air as he pleaded.

"Deh?"

"Just one kiss?"

"Ani, especially in front of all these people."

"Then we could go outside. Just one more kiss and that's all I ask from you. One more...please!" He pleaded. Taemin bit his bottom lip until blodd split from the opening. With a final thought, he nodded his head. Onew smiled head on and leaned in. His lips were puckered for the sweet taste of Taemin's lips again against his, but suddenly something stopped him. A hand? Onew looked up to find the owner of the hand belonged to Key and he glared at Onew with a death glance.

"Y-You, come with me." Key said immediatly, pushing Onew's hand away and grabbing onto Taemin's dragging him towards the back kitchen. Donghae and Jonghyun looked at the scene, making surprised 'o' shaped faces, while Onew sat there, not really knowing how to react.

"I did not see that coming." Donghae whispered.

"Me neither." Jonghyun said back.

 

♥♥♥♥Author's Note♥♥♥♥

Sorry if you don't see your question or here. Because of the problems that were going on with Asianfanfics, it delete you guy's comments on the last chapter along with the last chapter itself. If you look on chapter seven, you'll see an author's note telling you guys how that chapter was deleted at first, but I reposted it. Anyway sorry for incoinvience and hope you guys enjoy this chapter!^^