♥Chapter Seventeen♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

 

~Interview~
 
(Onew)Do you feel like Taemin likes you more than Key?
 
..Onew..
In a way, I kind of do. It does make me feel down sometimes, though I don't show it. I never really liked someone like this before. I have to say that this feeling is really new to me.
 
*smiles*
 
I'll like to keep this feeling.
 
 
 
(Taemin)Do you feel guilty for kissing Onew?
 
..Taemin.. 
I would have to say yes and no to that. It was awkward, but I can't say that it didn't feel good and right at the same time.
 
*cracks a smiles*
 
 
 
(Key)When will you decide to win Taemin's heart completely?
 
..Key..
I don't know.
 
*bites nail a bit* 
 
I really want to, but at the same time, what if I pull him and Onew away from eachother? That wouldn't feel right at all. I really do like Taemin though..so no..I'm not sure what or when I'm going to do anything.
 
 
 
(Minho)Do you want to know more about Jonghyun's past?
 
..Minho..
I don't want to get into Jonghyun's personal life at all. I just happened to at that moment. It's sad that, that's happened to him. I really do feel sorry for him and the fact that he hides it all behind that wierd smile he's always playing.
 
*smiles a bit* *clears throat*
 
Can you ask a different question please?
 
 
 
(Jonghyun)Would you tell Minho about your parents?
 
..Jonghyun..
*messes with his fingers*
 
My parents....That's not really something I would just talk about out of the blue. Plus, Minho doesn't like me, I know that for sure. Deep down though, I would like to believe that, is why I do things afterall. 
 
*looks down*
 
I do really like him though. I say that he's going to like me back, but who am I kidding..really?
 
*chuckles a bit*
 
This is the side of me, I would like no one to see. It's better that way.
 
 
 
 
~.~Chapter Seventeen~.~
 
"How's Minho doing?" Donghae asked once Key entered the cafe. Key made a nonchalent face and nodded his head as he walked to the counter.
 
"He's fine. I was right though when I told him that wound was going to open back up." He shrugged his shoulders. "But of course he didn't listen to me and went off running somewhere, getting himself hurt. He was acting a little wierd though when I went to go see him and Jonghyun left the room."
 
"Like, I like Jonghyun, kind of acting wierd?" Key made a questionable look and tilted his head to the side.
 
"That's what I thought. I actually said the same thing, but he denied it."
 
"Of course he's going to deny it. Why would he say yes to it at all?" Donghae tapped his finger on the side of his head. "It's how non gay guys think. Even though, I still think he's gay and he doesn't know it." Key faintly nodded his head but after a while shrugged again.
 
"It's none of my business at the moment, I need to get back to this cafe."
 
"That's good, because actually me and Eunhyuk have to get going in a little bit. We have rehearsal to do and what not."
 
"Rehearsal? Today?"
 
"Deh~"Donghae sung, wiggling his finger in the air. "We'll stay a little longer though, since the other two are at the hospital."
 
"Thanks." He half smiled. Donghae nodded his head and went off to help another table. Suddenly, the doorbell rung at the door and without hesitation, Key looked up with a smile on his face.
 
"Hi, welcome to the- Oh, Taemin." He replied when he saw Taemin's body walk into the place. Taemin looked towards his way with a tiny bit of a smile. It was then that he saw the boy was helping someone else inside, their hands intertwined. Onew walked in alongside him with a smile on his face, bright as day.
 
"Where should we sit?" Onew asked the boy. Key looked at the two, Taemin avoiding Key's eyes. Donghae looked at the two look around find a seat, then he looked at Key. Key shook his head and went back to the register as if he saw nothing.
 
"I don't think we should've came here." Taemin told Onew once they sat down.
 
"Why not?" He asked. "I actually really like the chocolate cake here."
 
"Because..." His words trailed off, not sure how to come about what he was going to say. "Nothing." He replied.
 
"Key, don't trip about it." Donghae said as he came over towards the man. Key shrugged his shoulders. 
 
"I'm not tripping about anything. Did I say something Donghae, no."
 
"There's no need for the attitude." He mumbled. 
 
"Well, there was no need for you to come over here in the first place. I didn't say anyting did I? No." Donghae scowled a bit before walking back over. Eunhyuk looked at the at Key from afar and slowly shook his head before going to help Donghae. 
 
The doorbell again rung as someone opened the door. Even though he was now, not really in the mood, Key tilted his head up and placed a fake smile on his face as he greeted the girl that walked inside. She had a questionable look on her face as she looked around in wonder. 
 
"Hello?" Key asked, looking at the girl. Was she lost or something? The girl heard Key's voice and walked up to the register where she saw him. She placed a faint smile on her face and scratched the side of her head.
 
"Sorry, but have you seen a guy here?" She asked. Key let out a small chuckle.
 
"As you see, there are alot of guys here, can you give me a description so I could maybe point him out if he is here?"
 
"Oh, deh....sorry. It's just, I just came off a long ride off the plane, so I'm a little out of it. Anyway, the guy, he has like blondish hair, maybe some streaks, I'm not really sure now. He has a goofy smile and medium length hair."
 
Onew made a questionable look on his face as he saw a girl at the counter with Key. When he heard her voice, the questionable grew into a worried one.
 
"Onew?" Taemin asked.
 
"Deh?" He said, snapping out of his trance.
 
"Is something wrong?"
 
 
"He's my fiance." She said at the end. Key nodded his head at her words, but too was left with a questionable look on his face. 
 
"You know, actually the funny thing is..." he began, not sure how to come out with the words. "That sounds like-"
 
"Ailee." Came Onew said, getting up from his seat. The girl heard her name called and quickly turned around to the exact face she was looking for.
 
"Onew." She responded. Onew left a scowl on his face in anger. Taemin got up immediatly after and looked between the two.
 
"Onew do you know her?" He asked. The man sighed in fustration.
 
"She's-"
 
"his fiance." Ailee finished loudly. The whole cafe went quiet. Donghae dropped the tray that he held so steadily in his hands and Key cocked his eyebrows wide in surprise. Even Eunhyuk was left with a shock look on his face.
 
"And I thought I had secrets." Donghae mummbled to himself.
 
 
♥Author's Note♥
 
Sorry that you guys have been waiting forever forr this update, but I've been really busy with real life stuff. It's been hard juggling that with the story and plus I'm trying to set up this trailer. If you haven't seen the new cover for Society Reject Switched Up, it's on my twitter page. Sorry this update is so short, but ill be putting out another one when i have everything settled.